• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:49
CEST 05:49
KST 12:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7803 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 52 Next
Radiomouse
Profile Joined November 2009
Netherlands209 Posts
January 07 2010 09:54 GMT
#101
On January 07 2010 18:34 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2010 18:26 niteReloaded wrote:
On January 07 2010 13:04 lilsusie wrote:
On January 07 2010 12:56 illu wrote:
The amount of money lilsusie is making over teamliquid.net is ridiculous =\

i won't be making a profit...

I find it sad that people say what illu said in a tone that suggest she's doing something wrong?

Susie, if you don't actually make money, I'm unhappy for you.
Nobody should suffer in a deal like this, it's so easy to make a WIN/WIN here.

I have no idea what kind of a person you need to be to do this WITHOUT any gain. Some may thank you, but I'll say it, Susie, get yourself together and don't do this for free coz I can imagine this can only put additional stress in your life.
But hopefully you're nothing like any other human being I know, and your brain processes are all different, aaand you run on solar energy.+ Show Spoiler +
You do, right?


I don't make a huge profit, no. I know that most of you guys are college/high school students and times are tough right now. I'm not a mean person to use this as a chance to rip you guys off, especially in a community that trusts me.

I do overestimate things, shipping and paypal fees (tho I think i messed up this time) and also for the bags I have to get to package up the items. Plus I kinda round up when doing the Korean to USD conversion. But other than that, there is no profit made here.

If in the end, they tell me that the manufacturer's price is gonna be lower because I'm buying more bulk than I thought, I'll keep the difference I guess.

I make a small bit off this, but compared to the work that goes into it, I'd say it's minimal. But this is TL and I do it because I love you guys and I know how much you appreciate it. And I love the "thank yous you are wonderful" posts because I'm an attention whore like any other girl out there. ^^ <3


OMG! And i thought you said you were also not a girl!

Thanks for the offer though! Hope everything won't get to heavy with carrying the stuff from the post office ~_~.

Can't wait to try on my shirt!!! <3 <3
opiuman
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States187 Posts
January 07 2010 10:05 GMT
#102
On January 07 2010 18:09 JiYan wrote:
US SIZE CONVERSION

S - 95
M - 100
L - 105
XL - 110

If you like your clothes loose, add 5. I am 6'0 175lbs athletic build and i have a 15 1/2 collar, 16 inch if I want to be comfortable, wear Gap XL Thermals, Hanes XL white t-shirts, Large rain-coats, extra large hoodies, and extra large polos. I just ordered a 115 long sleeve shirt.

I hope this gives people an idea of what size to get.


Pretty good, but I would shift american sizes up 5 to make sure. I ordered the wemade in a 105/110 and either that came out a little smaller than i would've liked or SOG gave me the wrong size when I picked it up. MBC I got at 2XL and was smaller than I would've liked also. Maybe I just like my clothes loose.
So say we all.
HKriceboy88
Profile Joined October 2009
United States248 Posts
January 07 2010 10:07 GMT
#103
On January 07 2010 19:05 opiuman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2010 18:09 JiYan wrote:
US SIZE CONVERSION

S - 95
M - 100
L - 105
XL - 110

If you like your clothes loose, add 5. I am 6'0 175lbs athletic build and i have a 15 1/2 collar, 16 inch if I want to be comfortable, wear Gap XL Thermals, Hanes XL white t-shirts, Large rain-coats, extra large hoodies, and extra large polos. I just ordered a 115 long sleeve shirt.

I hope this gives people an idea of what size to get.


Pretty good, but I would shift american sizes up 5 to make sure. I ordered the wemade in a 105/110 and either that came out a little smaller than i would've liked or SOG gave me the wrong size when I picked it up. MBC I got at 2XL and was smaller than I would've liked also. Maybe I just like my clothes loose.


When you said a little smaller that you would've liked, do you mean its a bit tight, or it just doesn't fit at all.
Heros- Jaedong, Day9
HKriceboy88
Profile Joined October 2009
United States248 Posts
January 07 2010 10:07 GMT
#104
On January 07 2010 19:05 opiuman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2010 18:09 JiYan wrote:
US SIZE CONVERSION

S - 95
M - 100
L - 105
XL - 110

If you like your clothes loose, add 5. I am 6'0 175lbs athletic build and i have a 15 1/2 collar, 16 inch if I want to be comfortable, wear Gap XL Thermals, Hanes XL white t-shirts, Large rain-coats, extra large hoodies, and extra large polos. I just ordered a 115 long sleeve shirt.

I hope this gives people an idea of what size to get.

♦
Pretty good, but I would shift american sizes up 5 to make sure. I ordered the wemade in a 105/110 and either that came out a little smaller than i would've liked or SOG gave me the wrong size when I picked it up. MBC I got at 2XL and was smaller than I would've liked also. Maybe I just like my clothes loose.


When you said a little smaller that you would've liked, do you mean its a bit tight, or it just doesn't fit at all.
Heros- Jaedong, Day9
Catch]22
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden2683 Posts
January 07 2010 10:14 GMT
#105
On January 07 2010 13:04 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2010 12:56 illu wrote:
The amount of money lilsusie is making over teamliquid.net is ridiculous =\

i won't be making a profit...


I think you should, this is amazing work.
lazz
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia3119 Posts
January 07 2010 10:22 GMT
#106
On January 07 2010 13:33 neobowman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2010 13:29 Hot_Bid wrote:
On January 07 2010 13:23 Navi wrote:
On January 07 2010 13:17 Nal_rAwr wrote:
100 dollars!?! blasphemy!!!

we're in a recession!!!!11

XD

On January 07 2010 13:16 banana wrote:
ordered a shirt :D

dude if you can afford to pay 50 bucks for a shirt, just buy the jacket lol


Lol yeah, the jacket looks nice so the normal pedestrians won't inquire... but it sends out a radar-like starcraft signal to other SCers :O

Maybe I should buy one just so that I don't have to go through the awkward inquiry step to meet other gamers :/ I'm still in the gaming closet

lol this is why i have a CJ entus cell phone thingy

nobody has commented yet though -_-


They're probably traumataized that there's a girl who likes SC outside of Korea. Too afraid to approach you in case you go Infested Kerrigan on them XD.

L O L
Lumi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1616 Posts
January 07 2010 11:02 GMT
#107
Egh, do want jacket ;_; Good to feel the burn of what you miss out on when you're a bum, encouraging
twitter.com/lumigaming - DongRaeGu is the One True Dong - /r/onetruedong
opiuman
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States187 Posts
January 07 2010 11:48 GMT
#108
On January 07 2010 19:07 HKriceboy88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2010 19:05 opiuman wrote:
On January 07 2010 18:09 JiYan wrote:
US SIZE CONVERSION

S - 95
M - 100
L - 105
XL - 110

If you like your clothes loose, add 5. I am 6'0 175lbs athletic build and i have a 15 1/2 collar, 16 inch if I want to be comfortable, wear Gap XL Thermals, Hanes XL white t-shirts, Large rain-coats, extra large hoodies, and extra large polos. I just ordered a 115 long sleeve shirt.

I hope this gives people an idea of what size to get.

♦
Pretty good, but I would shift american sizes up 5 to make sure. I ordered the wemade in a 105/110 and either that came out a little smaller than i would've liked or SOG gave me the wrong size when I picked it up. MBC I got at 2XL and was smaller than I would've liked also. Maybe I just like my clothes loose.


When you said a little smaller that you would've liked, do you mean its a bit tight, or it just doesn't fit at all.


Just a bit tighter than I would've liked. Still wearable.
So say we all.
iMarshall
Profile Joined July 2008
Norway190 Posts
January 07 2010 12:01 GMT
#109
Thank you very much, lilsusie! This is just fantastic!
torm3ntin
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil2534 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-07 12:41:24
January 07 2010 12:38 GMT
#110
just preordered

See you t shirt in april

And by the way!

THANK U LILLLLLLLLL. THE PRINCESS OF MARIO
Grubby and Ret fan, but a TERRAN player :D
Yizuo
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1537 Posts
January 07 2010 12:50 GMT
#111
wow Susie, you are awesome =)
ghostWriter
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3302 Posts
January 07 2010 13:05 GMT
#112

was gonna order a jacket but by the time it arrives, winter will be over T.T
Sullifam
Zeburial
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden1126 Posts
January 07 2010 13:09 GMT
#113
Ordering one soon, didn't send enough money to my paypal account though, since I forgot about the shipping cost. But as soon as that's fixed, I will send the order!

Thanks Susie! \o/
Empires are not brought down by outside forces - they are destroyed by weaknesses from within
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-07 14:08:23
January 07 2010 14:03 GMT
#114
whoa thanks

Any chance for an SKT1 jacket?
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
cloudica
Profile Joined May 2009
England43 Posts
January 07 2010 14:04 GMT
#115
Ordered a jacket & shirt. Guess I'll be looking forward to getting another pink envelope in March

Thanks!
Happyruben
Profile Joined April 2009
Netherlands4 Posts
January 07 2010 14:04 GMT
#116
Ordered, thanks for all the work youve put in this.
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit remains unconquered
patochaos
Profile Joined March 2009
Argentina160 Posts
January 07 2010 15:24 GMT
#117
Just ordered!

Muchas gracias Susie, te amo!

viva peron
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-07 15:34:00
January 07 2010 15:28 GMT
#118
On January 07 2010 23:03 sluggaslamoo wrote:
whoa thanks

Any chance for an SKT1 jacket?


No. At least not at this moment. Read the first post.


Edit: My bad, forgot this was a new topic.

As of Dec 16th:

Show nested quote +
Hey, I was wondering, is there any possibilities to get a chance to buy Hwaseung OZ backpack's if you do not live in korea? Like pre-order?



Did I *mention* anything about backpacks?! I feel really bad getting irritated so fast, but seriously people. I give you an inch and you take a mile.

I AM NOT A GODDAMN STORE. I can't just produce backpacks and jackets and wigs for every single team out there. I do what I can do, so stop asking for more. If I could, I would. I really really would. BUT I CAN'T.

Before anyone else PMs me again, the answer is NO.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
cYaN
Profile Joined May 2004
Norway3322 Posts
January 07 2010 16:20 GMT
#119
Ordered a shirt^^ Thank you susie. Didn't find Norway on the dropdown for shipping location for the calculations though.. so i put sweden But obviously the shipping address is correct so should be np?
Tekin
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2711 Posts
January 07 2010 16:37 GMT
#120
Ah i can't buy it I gonna wait till tomorrow night to buy this.
Cheers! //¯◡◡¯\\ 문채원 | 한지우 -___-
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft538
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta83
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft572
PiGStarcraft538
RuFF_SC2 195
SpeCial 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 968
Leta 67
Hyuk 54
Bale 23
Noble 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
Counter-Strike
taco 599
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox766
C9.Mang0324
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor626
Other Games
summit1g9736
Coldzera 807
JimRising 553
Sick111
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick756
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo946
• Stunt282
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 11m
Online Event
7h 11m
FEL
12h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.