• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:41
CEST 09:41
KST 16:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7306 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 50 51 52 Next
HKriceboy88
Profile Joined October 2009
United States248 Posts
January 07 2010 06:55 GMT
#81
On January 07 2010 15:51 opiuman wrote:
Going to go with 110 for both. Considering that I'm 5'10" 150 lbs and 33 inch waist I'm hoping to god it fits. I mean I can wear NA M but I prefer NA L. Worth every penny and if it doesn't fit I guess it's incentive to get fit?

THANKS susie for doing this!!!



I'm 5'11 170lbs 32 waist and ordered a 95.... Too small?
Heros- Jaedong, Day9
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 07 2010 06:55 GMT
#82
On January 07 2010 15:48 prototype. wrote:
wow... more expensive then what i was expecting, but i'll be ordering a shirt anyways because i'm a sucker for hwaseung


It's because of the material they use, it seems. It's that mesh kinda dri-fit stuff that athletes wear. Because you know, progamer = athlete
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-07 07:33:22
January 07 2010 06:56 GMT
#83
Nvm, it appears I needed to update my profile.
opiuman
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States187 Posts
January 07 2010 07:00 GMT
#84
On January 07 2010 15:55 HKriceboy88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2010 15:51 opiuman wrote:
Going to go with 110 for both. Considering that I'm 5'10" 150 lbs and 33 inch waist I'm hoping to god it fits. I mean I can wear NA M but I prefer NA L. Worth every penny and if it doesn't fit I guess it's incentive to get fit?

THANKS susie for doing this!!!



I'm 5'11 170lbs 32 waist and ordered a 95.... Too small?


Possibly depending if you have big arms or not. I prefer a slightly baggier look rather than close fitting like american apparel or some companies here in the US. However, I always order up on Korean sizes. Learned that after I barely fit into my wemade shirt.
So say we all.
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
January 07 2010 07:02 GMT
#85
On January 07 2010 15:55 HKriceboy88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2010 15:51 opiuman wrote:
Going to go with 110 for both. Considering that I'm 5'10" 150 lbs and 33 inch waist I'm hoping to god it fits. I mean I can wear NA M but I prefer NA L. Worth every penny and if it doesn't fit I guess it's incentive to get fit?

THANKS susie for doing this!!!



I'm 5'11 170lbs 32 waist and ordered a 95.... Too small?

I'd move up one size to be on the safe side.
GANDHISAUCE
Deleted User 31996
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
843 Posts
January 07 2010 07:10 GMT
#86
Hey guys anyone know physical stats of Jaedong?

And any clothing experts in general -
(For the jacket)
My chest is 94cm
Height 180cm
Waist - 80 cm
and 64kg

So from the link Susie posted thinking of getting 96 or 98 or 100 maybe Are there such sizes? and is that a good choice?

Cheers
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
January 07 2010 07:23 GMT
#87
Order put in
Thanks Susie!
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 07 2010 07:24 GMT
#88
On January 07 2010 16:10 liosama wrote:
Hey guys anyone know physical stats of Jaedong?

And any clothing experts in general -
(For the jacket)
My chest is 94cm
Height 180cm
Waist - 80 cm
and 64kg

So from the link Susie posted thinking of getting 96 or 98 or 100 maybe Are there such sizes? and is that a good choice?

Cheers


They only go by 5's. 95, 100, 105, 110....
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Flushot
Profile Joined August 2009
United States218 Posts
January 07 2010 07:45 GMT
#89
On January 07 2010 15:55 So no fek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2010 15:51 opiuman wrote:
Going to go with 110 for both. Considering that I'm 5'10" 150 lbs and 33 inch waist I'm hoping to god it fits. I mean I can wear NA M but I prefer NA L. Worth every penny and if it doesn't fit I guess it's incentive to get fit?

THANKS susie for doing this!!!



Should fit you fine. I'm also 5'10", but over 200, and I can fit NA L (M, even), but prefer XL. As previously mentioned in the thread, I have both a 105 and 110 shirt, and they both fit me, albeit a little tightly. Though someone said that the 110 (SKT1 shirt), may not be the best to judge by, as the measurements for it were a little weird, or something.


The best way to judge I think is by the site Susie posted and using the US marker. It's the same for all dress shirts, so if you have any suits, that'll be the best match for the jacket probably. If you don't, just go out this weekend to a K&G or JC Penny and try on a dress shirt.
Class of 2013
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
January 07 2010 08:48 GMT
#90
Order placed. I'd like to say thanks to lilsusie for doing this.

Can't wait to receive it and pretend to be Killer when I play Zerg!
ejac
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1195 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-07 09:03:42
January 07 2010 09:02 GMT
#91
I wasn't going to get a jacket, but the new designs just looks awesome.

<3 suzy

On January 07 2010 17:48 Nikoner wrote:
Order placed. I'd like to say thanks to lilsusie for doing this.

Can't wait to receive it and pretend to be Killer when I play Zerg!

Why the hell would you want to pretend to be Killer over JD?...
esq>n
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
January 07 2010 09:06 GMT
#92
Killer just looks so cute in the pictures in the op, I couldn't resist it.
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
January 07 2010 09:09 GMT
#93
US SIZE CONVERSION

S - 95
M - 100
L - 105
XL - 110

If you like your clothes loose, add 5. I am 6'0 175lbs athletic build and i have a 15 1/2 collar, 16 inch if I want to be comfortable, wear Gap XL Thermals, Hanes XL white t-shirts, Large rain-coats, extra large hoodies, and extra large polos. I just ordered a 115 long sleeve shirt.

I hope this gives people an idea of what size to get.
NotJack
Profile Joined December 2009
United States737 Posts
January 07 2010 09:17 GMT
#94
People need to post pics once they get them so this thread can get lamer.

Also Hot_Bids a guy? wtf
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-07 09:24:13
January 07 2010 09:21 GMT
#95
On January 07 2010 18:09 JiYan wrote:
US SIZE CONVERSION

S - 95
M - 100
L - 105
XL - 110

If you like your clothes loose, add 5. I am 6'0 175lbs athletic build and i have a 15 1/2 collar, 16 inch if I want to be comfortable, wear Gap XL Thermals, Hanes XL white t-shirts, Large rain-coats, extra large hoodies, and extra large polos. I just ordered a 115 long sleeve shirt.

I hope this gives people an idea of what size to get.


I agree with this 100%

I'm about 6'0, 155 pounds and my SKT1 shirt, size 100, fits perfectly

Also...there should be some 'gift' or 'tip' option for us to show our thanks to Susie

On January 07 2010 18:17 NotJack wrote:
People need to post pics once they get them so this thread can get lamer.

Also Hot_Bids a guy? wtf


LOL
KTY
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
January 07 2010 09:26 GMT
#96
On January 07 2010 13:04 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2010 12:56 illu wrote:
The amount of money lilsusie is making over teamliquid.net is ridiculous =\

i won't be making a profit...

I find it sad that people say what illu said in a tone that suggest she's doing something wrong?

Susie, if you don't actually make money, I'm unhappy for you.
Nobody should suffer in a deal like this, it's so easy to make a WIN/WIN here.

I have no idea what kind of a person you need to be to do this WITHOUT any gain. Some may thank you, but I'll say it, Susie, get yourself together and don't do this for free coz I can imagine this can only put additional stress in your life.
But hopefully you're nothing like any other human being I know, and your brain processes are all different, aaand you run on solar energy.+ Show Spoiler +
You do, right?
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 07 2010 09:28 GMT
#97
On January 07 2010 18:21 Xxio wrote:
Also...there should be some 'gift' or 'tip' option for us to show our thanks to Susie


Thanks Xxio (and you other guys too who sent me a bit more) I kinda messed up the paypal stuff and your extra gifts are gonna help me cover that. We'll see how it pans out in the end, but thanks a ton for your contributions

Oh boy, I am scared to see how many shirts/jackets I'm gonna have sitting in my livingroom come Feb...
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Tippereth
Profile Joined December 2009
United States252 Posts
January 07 2010 09:30 GMT
#98
Thanks Susie.
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-07 09:36:10
January 07 2010 09:34 GMT
#99
On January 07 2010 18:26 niteReloaded wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2010 13:04 lilsusie wrote:
On January 07 2010 12:56 illu wrote:
The amount of money lilsusie is making over teamliquid.net is ridiculous =\

i won't be making a profit...

I find it sad that people say what illu said in a tone that suggest she's doing something wrong?

Susie, if you don't actually make money, I'm unhappy for you.
Nobody should suffer in a deal like this, it's so easy to make a WIN/WIN here.

I have no idea what kind of a person you need to be to do this WITHOUT any gain. Some may thank you, but I'll say it, Susie, get yourself together and don't do this for free coz I can imagine this can only put additional stress in your life.
But hopefully you're nothing like any other human being I know, and your brain processes are all different, aaand you run on solar energy.+ Show Spoiler +
You do, right?


I don't make a huge profit, no. I know that most of you guys are college/high school students and times are tough right now. I'm not a mean person to use this as a chance to rip you guys off, especially in a community that trusts me.

I do overestimate things, shipping and paypal fees (tho I think i messed up this time) and also for the bags I have to get to package up the items. Plus I kinda round up when doing the Korean to USD conversion. But other than that, there is no profit made here.

If in the end, they tell me that the manufacturer's price is gonna be lower because I'm buying more bulk than I thought, I'll keep the difference I guess.

I make a small bit off this, but compared to the work that goes into it, I'd say it's minimal. But this is TL and I do it because I love you guys and I know how much you appreciate it. And I love the "thank yous you are wonderful" posts because I'm an attention whore like any other girl out there. ^^ <3
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 07 2010 09:39 GMT
#100
I just hope the next round of swag you can get your hands on is in like 2ish months from now when i can afford it again haha
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 50 51 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1034
910 741
ggaemo 686
actioN 605
Mong 272
Shuttle 111
Dewaltoss 96
Leta 86
Yoon 80
yabsab 39
[ Show more ]
soO 32
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 25
Aegong 15
Noble 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 83
League of Legends
JimRising 551
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss229
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor856
Other Games
summit1g8582
olofmeister699
ceh9533
Happy266
PiGStarcraft237
Mew2King106
ArmadaUGS46
trigger10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Rush1180
• Stunt437
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 19m
OSC
14h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.