• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:13
CEST 16:13
KST 23:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9125 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 31

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 370 Next
KOPF
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Finland164 Posts
December 19 2010 21:03 GMT
#601
You can add me if you want. I'm KOPF on osu.
Logginurkeyz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States375 Posts
December 20 2010 18:17 GMT
#602
yo, somebody needs to beatmap the Tasteless Theme Song into osu!... I am very nearly tone deaf, so me doing it would produce a terrible quality beatmap...
Jemag... Jemag... you're like an alcoholic telling me why you drink... you have your reasons, but it's still bad... <3 iNcontroL
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
December 21 2010 00:19 GMT
#603
I could try I guess

Depends on if I can time it right or not, but I'll give it a shot.

Someone is already working on a beatmap of Husky's Banelings song, but progress is slow last I checked.
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-21 00:40:25
December 21 2010 00:39 GMT
#604
I wondered why I am missed since I already posted here before, but when I checked my post history, haven't really posted here yet.

TL name: NicksonReyes
Osu name: NicksonReyes
http://osu.ppy.sh/u/356112
I'm currently lvl 72 but since I bought a new mouse(bluetooth,battery operated=heavy) a month ago, I started to play like a lvl 3 player again.
"Start yo" -FlaSh
Invictus
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Singapore2697 Posts
December 28 2010 12:57 GMT
#605
I've been playing by myself the whole time, aiming to beat my own high scores lol.

Some people out there are just plain insane though, if you always download touhou beatmaps to play( like me) you would probably know this guy called cookiezi. Within a day or 2 he would just complete the hardest difficulty out there with 99~100% and to top if off its always done in hidden, double time or both.

It pretty much boggles me how good are this guys, the moment i see my streak go up into the 100+ i start panicking and missing notes
Lee Jaedong Fighting!
VashTS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1675 Posts
December 29 2010 05:48 GMT
#606
Yay, it's not me necroposting! :D

Thanks for the link. I play this more or less by myself, though me and another clan member have gotten a lot of people involved. We play together without actually playing together.

VashTS - VashTS
VashTS; 330; Random -- Ranked #9 Pokemon Video Game Player in the World in 2009
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
December 30 2010 01:38 GMT
#607
Bump - A note to those posting their usernames, make sure to message the other person ingame and ask them to add you. A lot of the osu players from TL don't regularly check this thread, especially since it doesn't get bumped all that often. When you add someone in osu, they don't get a friend request and I often don't even know someone has added me until they tell me.
Proud member of TL's osufam
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 04:12:09
December 30 2010 03:53 GMT
#608
Since this thread has been getting bumps, it's time for another TL multiplayer game.

FUCK YEAH WOO

Room is TL, pass is "1". Come join!

Edit - ok, I want to play with new people instead of the regulars. If you haven't played multi, try it out!
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
xmShake
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1100 Posts
December 30 2010 05:10 GMT
#609
On December 30 2010 12:53 triangle wrote:
Since this thread has been getting bumps, it's time for another TL multiplayer game.

FUCK YEAH WOO

Room is TL, pass is "1". Come join!

Edit - ok, I want to play with new people instead of the regulars. If you haven't played multi, try it out!

DISCIMINATION
Fallacy
Profile Joined September 2010
United States227 Posts
December 30 2010 05:28 GMT
#610
You guys can add me if you want. My Osu! name is ZeroKiller77
Stand up for what you believe in even if it means standing alone.
Malarkey817
Profile Joined June 2010
United States163 Posts
December 30 2010 06:15 GMT
#611
oh no! Why did you people introduce me to this game? I'll have carpal tunnel by February!!
"Mnet's Nicole The Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science changed my life." -TuElite
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
December 30 2010 06:51 GMT
#612
Just saw this on QXCs stream.

I'd have carpal tunnel in an hour playing this.
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
December 31 2010 00:32 GMT
#613
Someone needs to help me.

I don't know how to click on the notes that are close together. Not the ones that are practically on top of each other, but the ones that form like congo lines that overlap each other.

I suck at it pretty badly. :/
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
Mez
Profile Joined February 2010
Australia42 Posts
December 31 2010 00:48 GMT
#614
On December 31 2010 09:32 Zergneedsfood wrote:
Someone needs to help me.

I don't know how to click on the notes that are close together. Not the ones that are practically on top of each other, but the ones that form like congo lines that overlap each other.

I suck at it pretty badly. :/


Use the keyboard to click, default keys are zx, so you "stream" zxzxzx keys to the speed of the rhythm.
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
December 31 2010 00:50 GMT
#615
On December 31 2010 09:48 Mez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2010 09:32 Zergneedsfood wrote:
Someone needs to help me.

I don't know how to click on the notes that are close together. Not the ones that are practically on top of each other, but the ones that form like congo lines that overlap each other.

I suck at it pretty badly. :/


Use the keyboard to click, default keys are zx, so you "stream" zxzxzx keys to the speed of the rhythm.


I only use the mouse.

That's partially why it's a lot harder for me.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
blop12311
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia68 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-31 01:05:14
December 31 2010 01:04 GMT
#616
On December 31 2010 09:48 Mez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2010 09:32 Zergneedsfood wrote:
Someone needs to help me.

I don't know how to click on the notes that are close together. Not the ones that are practically on top of each other, but the ones that form like congo lines that overlap each other.

I suck at it pretty badly. :/


Use the keyboard to click, default keys are zx, so you "stream" zxzxzx keys to the speed of the rhythm.


holy crap Mez, didn't know you were into the sc2 scene. Anyway take advice from this guy, he is good.
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
December 31 2010 01:54 GMT
#617
On December 31 2010 09:50 Zergneedsfood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2010 09:48 Mez wrote:
On December 31 2010 09:32 Zergneedsfood wrote:
Someone needs to help me.

I don't know how to click on the notes that are close together. Not the ones that are practically on top of each other, but the ones that form like congo lines that overlap each other.

I suck at it pretty badly. :/


Use the keyboard to click, default keys are zx, so you "stream" zxzxzx keys to the speed of the rhythm.


I only use the mouse.

That's partially why it's a lot harder for me.


Use mouse for control and keyboard to click, or a combination of both.

I can think of maybe 2 or 3 players tops who are really good and use mouse only, all the other top players use mouse + keyboard or tablet to play.
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
December 31 2010 02:16 GMT
#618
On December 31 2010 10:54 MegaManEXE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2010 09:50 Zergneedsfood wrote:
On December 31 2010 09:48 Mez wrote:
On December 31 2010 09:32 Zergneedsfood wrote:
Someone needs to help me.

I don't know how to click on the notes that are close together. Not the ones that are practically on top of each other, but the ones that form like congo lines that overlap each other.

I suck at it pretty badly. :/


Use the keyboard to click, default keys are zx, so you "stream" zxzxzx keys to the speed of the rhythm.


I only use the mouse.

That's partially why it's a lot harder for me.


Use mouse for control and keyboard to click, or a combination of both.

I can think of maybe 2 or 3 players tops who are really good and use mouse only, all the other top players use mouse + keyboard or tablet to play.


KawaiiRice only uses mouse right?

I'm using the mouse only option only because it's semi-helping me in BW, and at the same time, I think it's honestly more fun than using the keyboard.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-31 02:22:23
December 31 2010 02:21 GMT
#619
Sadly, it's almost a mutually exclusive thing, so you'll have to pick: have more fun playing mouse only and help yourself for Brood War, or use keyboard so you can hit stacks and streams in the harder maps.

Using only one hand really limits the speed at which you can hit notes, since you have to click and move your mouse simultaneously with that hand. I'm not saying it's impossible as there are a couple of very skilled players (like Gladi) who play mouse only, but it takes a lot of practice and from my experience is much harder to get good at than switching to mouse + keyboard.

:/
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
December 31 2010 02:39 GMT
#620
On December 31 2010 11:21 MegaManEXE wrote:
Sadly, it's almost a mutually exclusive thing, so you'll have to pick: have more fun playing mouse only and help yourself for Brood War, or use keyboard so you can hit stacks and streams in the harder maps.

Using only one hand really limits the speed at which you can hit notes, since you have to click and move your mouse simultaneously with that hand. I'm not saying it's impossible as there are a couple of very skilled players (like Gladi) who play mouse only, but it takes a lot of practice and from my experience is much harder to get good at than switching to mouse + keyboard.

:/


Damn it.

The temptation is rising to use the keyboard. But I understand what you mean. I'll try using the keyboard every once in a while if things get way too tough for me.

Thanks for the advice guys!
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 897
ComeBackTV 599
SteadfastSC451
TaKeTV 322
Rex123
IndyStarCraft 101
EnkiAlexander 47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 451
ProTech134
Rex 123
IndyStarCraft 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47049
Bisu 2879
Horang2 1394
EffOrt 771
Soma 600
BeSt 585
Hyuk 584
Light 420
Mini 401
Larva 331
[ Show more ]
Rush 222
ZerO 211
Mong 85
Leta 80
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 54
Snow 52
ToSsGirL 46
Mind 36
Aegong 36
910 36
Sexy 34
JYJ 31
Yoon 27
Terrorterran 26
Bale 23
Trap 15
Rock 12
Noble 10
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6783
qojqva50
Counter-Strike
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1609
Khaldor1065
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2038
olofmeister1722
hiko1333
Beastyqt573
B2W.Neo403
Livibee195
Hui .190
Liquid`VortiX159
XaKoH 157
ArmadaUGS122
djWHEAT73
Mew2King72
QueenE58
KnowMe54
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3129
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 47m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 47m
Online Event
20h 47m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.