• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:12
CEST 16:12
KST 23:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9075 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 30

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 370 Next
Tomken
Profile Joined January 2010
Norway1144 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-06 05:26:00
December 06 2010 00:31 GMT
#581
So awesome game!

Add me y0, Tomken
MBCGame HERO FIGHTING!!!~
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
December 06 2010 04:52 GMT
#582
Add me to the list~

JSH
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
December 06 2010 05:52 GMT
#583
Holy shit, this thread got bumped O.o

I'm on major osu hiatus until finals are over, which is around Christmas, although I might play a little.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
Reno(TE)
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom434 Posts
December 06 2010 19:12 GMT
#584
osuuuu!
A pro isnt someone who sacrifices themselves for their job, thats just a fool.
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
December 06 2010 23:23 GMT
#585
Here's my profile...http://osu.ppy.sh/u/951

And here are all my maps/maps I've worked on: http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist&s=7&r=2?s=7&o=1&q=MegaManEXE&r=4&g=0&la=0

As you can see I've barely played since the start of the year lol

I still play occasionally but just offline, too much drama and I hate the community and staff
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
December 07 2010 00:53 GMT
#586
On December 07 2010 08:23 MegaManEXE wrote:
Here's my profile...http://osu.ppy.sh/u/951

And here are all my maps/maps I've worked on: http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist&s=7&r=2?s=7&o=1&q=MegaManEXE&r=4&g=0&la=0

As you can see I've barely played since the start of the year lol

I still play occasionally but just offline, too much drama and I hate the community and staff

Cool, I've played a bunch of your maps :D

What is mapping like? I'm thinking of trying it out, but I have no idea what I'm doing really or where to start. I've looked at some of the online yt tutorials, but will probably just mess around a bunch. How difficult/time consuming is mapping?
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
December 07 2010 01:59 GMT
#587
For a 2:30-3:00ish minute song it would probably take me 3-4 hours for one difficulty, but I know people who can map much faster than that.

The hardest part for me is the timing because I'm awful at figuring that out, but once you have it timed correctly it's pretty easy to do.

I start by listening to a small section of the song a few times, then going back and putting down notes to see how they sound in conjunction with the music. After I have the whole rhythm laid down then I go back and change hitcircles to sliders and arrange them into patterns. Last I'll go back again and add in hitsounds. It can be time consuming but it can be pretty fun if you really like the song.
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
December 07 2010 02:08 GMT
#588
On December 07 2010 10:59 MegaManEXE wrote:
For a 2:30-3:00ish minute song it would probably take me 3-4 hours for one difficulty, but I know people who can map much faster than that.

The hardest part for me is the timing because I'm awful at figuring that out, but once you have it timed correctly it's pretty easy to do.

I start by listening to a small section of the song a few times, then going back and putting down notes to see how they sound in conjunction with the music. After I have the whole rhythm laid down then I go back and change hitcircles to sliders and arrange them into patterns. Last I'll go back again and add in hitsounds. It can be time consuming but it can be pretty fun if you really like the song.


Woo I like your maps :>

yeah making beatmaps are hard and time consuming D:

I made one but I thought it was garbage so I didn't submit haha
Timing was right though
I made sure of that
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
December 07 2010 06:40 GMT
#589
Ill start playing this when i have free time laying around. Is there a good beatmap "pack" to download or you need to download each song separately.
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
December 07 2010 08:44 GMT
#590
On December 07 2010 15:40 Whole wrote:
Ill start playing this when i have free time laying around. Is there a good beatmap "pack" to download or you need to download each song separately.


There are beatmap packs:

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/packlist

almost 300 haha
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
December 07 2010 21:43 GMT
#591
;_; doesn't support linux...
Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-10 07:07:32
December 10 2010 06:39 GMT
#592
everyone lets play osu!

We will play until GSL Semifinals :>

Room: TeamLiquid

pass: TL

edit: No one is joining D:

will play some solo, but if anyone is up, msg me :D or post in thread~

back up~
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
Zurachi
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada289 Posts
December 10 2010 07:19 GMT
#593
Add me: ElPokemono

@ZurachiTV | www.youtube.com/ZurachiTV | "Satisfaction is the beginning of regression."
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-10 08:27:33
December 10 2010 08:27 GMT
#594
Hey teamliquid, we still have 3 slots open in our room. Join us, doesn't matter if you're good or not.
(I fail all the songs they throw at me lol)

room: teamliquid
pass: TL
( ・´ー・`)
mapignon
Profile Joined April 2010
United States23 Posts
December 10 2010 09:04 GMT
#595
Add me: mapignon

I need to play more!
xmShake
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1100 Posts
December 12 2010 05:05 GMT
#596
Game: Teamliquid
Password: 1

lets play some guys
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
December 12 2010 06:46 GMT
#597
We have a grand total of three TL members in here right now - pretty epic after being dead for a while.
Proud member of TL's osufam
Logginurkeyz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States375 Posts
December 12 2010 12:11 GMT
#598
I just played osu for the past 5 hours... Granted I was playing on easy/normal- I am colorblind which makes this game infinitely harder...
I did however manage to score A on like 2 songs I think... I did marshmallow by IU like 46 times cuz I wanted my highest score to be an A rank...

I've also found the Taylor Swift songs are impossibly hard- as the hp drain on them are quite high >_< I only managed to clear Love Story... I only DL'd beat packs that had songs I recognized in them- and I quickly learned I am nowhere near as good as KawaiiRice is.
osu name: Logginurkeyz http://osu.ppy.sh/u/603014
Jemag... Jemag... you're like an alcoholic telling me why you drink... you have your reasons, but it's still bad... <3 iNcontroL
s010002004
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia11 Posts
December 13 2010 07:15 GMT
#599
I used to play this game and I was actually ranked somewhere in the 2000s but then i quit and now i am in the 20000s T_T. One of my friend is a mod in the game his name is m980 go search him up he makes some awesome map.
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
December 13 2010 23:58 GMT
#600
add me: Whole on osu
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 897
ComeBackTV 599
SteadfastSC451
TaKeTV 322
Rex123
IndyStarCraft 101
EnkiAlexander 47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 451
ProTech134
Rex 123
IndyStarCraft 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47049
Bisu 2879
Horang2 1394
EffOrt 771
Soma 600
BeSt 585
Hyuk 584
Light 420
Mini 401
Larva 331
[ Show more ]
Rush 222
ZerO 211
Mong 85
Leta 80
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 54
Snow 52
ToSsGirL 46
Mind 36
Aegong 36
910 36
Sexy 34
JYJ 31
Yoon 27
Terrorterran 26
Bale 23
Trap 15
Rock 12
Noble 10
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6783
qojqva50
Counter-Strike
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1609
Khaldor1065
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2038
olofmeister1722
hiko1333
Beastyqt573
B2W.Neo403
Livibee195
Hui .190
Liquid`VortiX159
XaKoH 157
ArmadaUGS122
djWHEAT73
Mew2King72
QueenE58
KnowMe54
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3129
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 48m
Online Event
20h 48m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.