• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:19
CEST 00:19
KST 07:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8471 users

Star Wars - The Old Republic - Page 162

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 248 Next
ZasZ.
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2911 Posts
December 27 2011 21:24 GMT
#3221
On December 28 2011 06:21 thedirtyleg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 05:49 Hoban wrote:
On December 28 2011 05:13 ParanoiaHoT wrote:
On December 28 2011 04:53 Hoban wrote:
Quick question to anyone. Is there an Augment vendor or a tradeskill that makes augments?


I know "Slicing" has augment quests to go with lockboxes.


Thanks for the info! Didn't occur to me that Slicing was used for more than just money-making. Well, time to level up slicing.

Wait! I haven't been home to play since the most recent patch, but apparently slicing suffered a crippling nerf. You'll still make money from gathering slicing nodes, but according to posts on the swtor.com forums, slicing missions now yield much less of a profit if they don't lose money altogether. I haven't been able to verify the nerf myself, but I got slicing up to 200 before the patch and credits were flying in then.

You may want to do a bit of reading around to see if it is in fact worth switching to slicing if you'll only have augments and minimal credit gains (or even losses) to show for it.


I wouldn't take the vocal minority on the SWTOR forums that seriously. Yes, the return on lockbox missions went down about 50%. This means that Slicing is no longer a bottomless source of credits, only limited by how many times you can click the button and how long your companions take to do it.

However, this will most likely cause people who rolled Slicing just for the free money to switch to a different skill, causing the price of Augments and Mission Schematics on the GTN to go up. I'd wait it out and see how the economy is affected by this change.

All-in-all though, it's probably not worth dropping a skill you've already invested in to level Slicing. It may have been the case yesterday, but not anymore.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
December 27 2011 21:34 GMT
#3222
On December 28 2011 06:24 ZasZ. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 06:21 thedirtyleg wrote:
On December 28 2011 05:49 Hoban wrote:
On December 28 2011 05:13 ParanoiaHoT wrote:
On December 28 2011 04:53 Hoban wrote:
Quick question to anyone. Is there an Augment vendor or a tradeskill that makes augments?


I know "Slicing" has augment quests to go with lockboxes.


Thanks for the info! Didn't occur to me that Slicing was used for more than just money-making. Well, time to level up slicing.

Wait! I haven't been home to play since the most recent patch, but apparently slicing suffered a crippling nerf. You'll still make money from gathering slicing nodes, but according to posts on the swtor.com forums, slicing missions now yield much less of a profit if they don't lose money altogether. I haven't been able to verify the nerf myself, but I got slicing up to 200 before the patch and credits were flying in then.

You may want to do a bit of reading around to see if it is in fact worth switching to slicing if you'll only have augments and minimal credit gains (or even losses) to show for it.


I wouldn't take the vocal minority on the SWTOR forums that seriously. Yes, the return on lockbox missions went down about 50%. This means that Slicing is no longer a bottomless source of credits, only limited by how many times you can click the button and how long your companions take to do it.

However, this will most likely cause people who rolled Slicing just for the free money to switch to a different skill, causing the price of Augments and Mission Schematics on the GTN to go up. I'd wait it out and see how the economy is affected by this change.

All-in-all though, it's probably not worth dropping a skill you've already invested in to level Slicing. It may have been the case yesterday, but not anymore.


At the same time the number of credits in total will not increase as quickly, but the money sinks will still be there so the prices for augments and schematics won't go up that much. Personally I'm going to try to do slicing for a few more days.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
PHILtheTANK
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1834 Posts
December 27 2011 21:34 GMT
#3223
On December 28 2011 06:21 thedirtyleg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 05:49 Hoban wrote:
On December 28 2011 05:13 ParanoiaHoT wrote:
On December 28 2011 04:53 Hoban wrote:
Quick question to anyone. Is there an Augment vendor or a tradeskill that makes augments?


I know "Slicing" has augment quests to go with lockboxes.


Thanks for the info! Didn't occur to me that Slicing was used for more than just money-making. Well, time to level up slicing.

Wait! I haven't been home to play since the most recent patch, but apparently slicing suffered a crippling nerf. You'll still make money from gathering slicing nodes, but according to posts on the swtor.com forums, slicing missions now yield much less of a profit if they don't lose money altogether. I haven't been able to verify the nerf myself, but I got slicing up to 200 before the patch and credits were flying in then.

You may want to do a bit of reading around to see if it is in fact worth switching to slicing if you'll only have augments and minimal credit gains (or even losses) to show for it.


I hope its not losses I don't really understand the nerf anyway tho. The amount of credits you get from a slicing mission is like the same you get for completing a quest. The main reason I do slicing(i ahve it on my alt, lvl 360 on my 15 inquisitor) is so that i have some income to send my main on his missions, and more importantly for the mission discovery cards.
Jieun <3
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-27 22:27:48
December 27 2011 22:26 GMT
#3224
I'm still pondering whether to buy this game or not, so for the past few days I've been reading the Bioware forums, looking for feedback from players, and so far the only thing I can say is WOW! The community is kind of crazy there. You think the Brood War elitist fanboys are extremists? Man you haven't seen the TOR community. Everyone seems angry and unfriendly, and as soon as a player makes suggestions and gives feedback, he gets flamed no matter how relevant his argument was. Having a proper discussion seems practically impossible there.

One of the reasons why I stopped playing wow is because of the community's general aggressiveness and inhospitality. So far I'm not sure I want to join another similar community. The way people are treated there is kind of frightening in a way.

Also about the slicing nerf, apparently it has been on Bioware's radar for at least 6 months now, it was constantly adjusted in beta and was still too much.
o choro é livre
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
December 27 2011 22:29 GMT
#3225
On December 28 2011 07:26 Al Bundy wrote:
I'm still pondering whether to buy this game or not, so for the past few days I've been reading the Bioware forums, looking for feedback from players, and so far the only thing I can say is WOW! The community is kind of crazy there. You think the Brood War elitist fanboys are extremists? Man you haven't seen the TOR community. Everyone seems angry and unfriendly, and as soon as a player makes suggestions and gives feedback, he gets flamed no matter how relevant his argument was. Having a proper discussion seems practically impossible there.

One of the reasons why I stopped playing wow is because of the community's general aggressiveness and inhospitality. So far I'm not sure I want to join another similar community. The way people are treated there is kind of frightening in a way.

Also about the slicing nerf, apparently it has been on Bioware's radar for at least 6 months now, it was constantly adjusted in beta and was still too much.


Do realize almost every companies official forums are filled with assholes and the what not. Blizzard forums are just as bad. Would never judge by that would go somewhere else for reviews or watch live streams/youtube video's.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
December 27 2011 22:30 GMT
#3226
On December 28 2011 07:26 Al Bundy wrote:
I'm still pondering whether to buy this game or not, so for the past few days I've been reading the Bioware forums, looking for feedback from players, and so far the only thing I can say is WOW! The community is kind of crazy there. You think the Brood War elitist fanboys are extremists? Man you haven't seen the TOR community. Everyone seems angry and unfriendly, and as soon as a player makes suggestions and gives feedback, he gets flamed no matter how relevant his argument was. Having a proper discussion seems practically impossible there.

One of the reasons why I stopped playing wow is because of the community's general aggressiveness and inhospitality. So far I'm not sure I want to join another similar community. The way people are treated there is kind of frightening in a way.

Also about the slicing nerf, apparently it has been on Bioware's radar for at least 6 months now, it was constantly adjusted in beta and was still too much.


All you can do is pray bioware keeps the community-focus on the servers and doesnt give into the casual crybabys asking for server merged pvp / fp queues.

Finding groups on your own server etc and pvp within your server really lets you get to know people and "bond" so to speak.

That way its at least possible to find a mature community within a server ! :D
Useless wet fish.
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-27 22:43:17
December 27 2011 22:42 GMT
#3227
On December 28 2011 07:29 blade55555 wrote:

Do realize almost every companies official forums are filled with assholes and the what not. Blizzard forums are just as bad. Would never judge by that would go somewhere else for reviews or watch live streams/youtube video's.


Well you are right about official forums, I don't know, I guess for some reason I expected a more mature, educated community if you will. However among the hundreds of posts there are definitely a bunch of very insightful ones, made by veteran MMO players who have extensive knowledge about the genre and this particular game. That is the kind of feedback I am looking for. As for the streams and youtube videos, indeed they are really helpful.


On December 28 2011 07:30 Capped wrote:
All you can do is pray bioware keeps the community-focus on the servers and doesnt give into the casual crybabys asking for server merged pvp / fp queues.

Finding groups on your own server etc and pvp within your server really lets you get to know people and "bond" so to speak.

That way its at least possible to find a mature community within a server ! :D

I agree with you. That's how it went for me back in the first wow expansion, I loved the experience That cross-server LFG with teleporting to instance location was clearly detrimental in that regard. From what I've seen the current LFG system seems more or less fine, now all we need are server-specific forums and bam, we're good.
o choro é livre
Pippi
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden540 Posts
December 27 2011 22:43 GMT
#3228
On December 28 2011 05:43 Zandar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 03:19 Steveling wrote:
I can't decide. Should I get the game? Will it be a flop? Will I have fun playing it?
You guys are giving me a hard time deciding it.
Fyi I'm not an mmo guy, I tried wow, warhammer, lotro, l2 and a couple more and I didn't even make it once to a max leveled toon before I quit them. Do you think I will enjoy swtor?


Oh try to get 1 character to finish act1 before starting an alt, you get a legacy bar that will fill with exp from all your alts and will provide goodies in the future.


At what lvl do you finish act 1 approx?
Toast and coffe
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
December 27 2011 22:49 GMT
#3229
On December 28 2011 07:43 Pippi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 05:43 Zandar wrote:
On December 28 2011 03:19 Steveling wrote:
I can't decide. Should I get the game? Will it be a flop? Will I have fun playing it?
You guys are giving me a hard time deciding it.
Fyi I'm not an mmo guy, I tried wow, warhammer, lotro, l2 and a couple more and I didn't even make it once to a max leveled toon before I quit them. Do you think I will enjoy swtor?


Oh try to get 1 character to finish act1 before starting an alt, you get a legacy bar that will fill with exp from all your alts and will provide goodies in the future.


At what lvl do you finish act 1 approx?


about level 32. I know I got legacy points at 32 believe I finished act 1 at the same time.
When I think of something else, something will go here
PHILtheTANK
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1834 Posts
December 27 2011 23:02 GMT
#3230
On December 28 2011 07:30 Capped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 07:26 Al Bundy wrote:
I'm still pondering whether to buy this game or not, so for the past few days I've been reading the Bioware forums, looking for feedback from players, and so far the only thing I can say is WOW! The community is kind of crazy there. You think the Brood War elitist fanboys are extremists? Man you haven't seen the TOR community. Everyone seems angry and unfriendly, and as soon as a player makes suggestions and gives feedback, he gets flamed no matter how relevant his argument was. Having a proper discussion seems practically impossible there.

One of the reasons why I stopped playing wow is because of the community's general aggressiveness and inhospitality. So far I'm not sure I want to join another similar community. The way people are treated there is kind of frightening in a way.

Also about the slicing nerf, apparently it has been on Bioware's radar for at least 6 months now, it was constantly adjusted in beta and was still too much.


All you can do is pray bioware keeps the community-focus on the servers and doesnt give into the casual crybabys asking for server merged pvp / fp queues.

Finding groups on your own server etc and pvp within your server really lets you get to know people and "bond" so to speak.

That way its at least possible to find a mature community within a server ! :D


The number 1 thing they need to do to accomplish this, is to add Server Forums.
Jieun <3
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
December 28 2011 00:20 GMT
#3231
So I succumbed and bought the game. Its downloading now, I'm sure I read about a couple of TL guilds somewhere in this thread but its moved so quick and I can't find them, so whats my choice as a European?

Is there a notable disparity between the roles and what are the least played classes? I'm leaning towards bounty hunter or imperial agent, but that's only because I'm assuming that the force classes will be really overplayed, I like the look of all the classes.
teer
Profile Joined September 2010
United States189 Posts
December 28 2011 00:29 GMT
#3232
I'd say most plyed are jedi/sith classes and merc BH.
Bairemuth
Profile Joined June 2010
United States404 Posts
December 28 2011 00:41 GMT
#3233
Slicing is pretty useless now I'd say. I'm going to continue to update my numbers as I play. But from 370 -> 380 slicing; I spent 14500 and brought in 16746. This is a net profit of 2246 or 224.6 credits per trip. I plan to keep tallying my results as I play tonight and will restart once I hit 400 slicing.
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
December 28 2011 00:50 GMT
#3234
On December 28 2011 09:41 Bairemuth wrote:
Slicing is pretty useless now I'd say. I'm going to continue to update my numbers as I play. But from 370 -> 380 slicing; I spent 14500 and brought in 16746. This is a net profit of 2246 or 224.6 credits per trip. I plan to keep tallying my results as I play tonight and will restart once I hit 400 slicing.

Hm that's interesting. Thanks for sharing the information Keep it up man
o choro é livre
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-28 01:25:45
December 28 2011 01:24 GMT
#3235
On December 28 2011 09:20 Eufouria wrote:
So I succumbed and bought the game. Its downloading now, I'm sure I read about a couple of TL guilds somewhere in this thread but its moved so quick and I can't find them, so whats my choice as a European?

Is there a notable disparity between the roles and what are the least played classes? I'm leaning towards bounty hunter or imperial agent, but that's only because I'm assuming that the force classes will be really overplayed, I like the look of all the classes.


Look in Sports+Games for a thread specifically dedicated to SWTOR Guild Recruitment.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=295346

I've been trying to bump it so TL members know there already are established TL guilds out there!
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
Quenchiest
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada286 Posts
December 28 2011 04:58 GMT
#3236
On December 28 2011 09:41 Bairemuth wrote:
Slicing is pretty useless now I'd say. I'm going to continue to update my numbers as I play. But from 370 -> 380 slicing; I spent 14500 and brought in 16746. This is a net profit of 2246 or 224.6 credits per trip. I plan to keep tallying my results as I play tonight and will restart once I hit 400 slicing.


I'm keeping slicing for another day or two to stock up on augments and then I'm dumping it. I've been at 400 for a few days now, and before this patch I was just raking in the credits. Now I get tiny gains if not lose money all together on the missions. I'm almost sitting on 1mil at 44 and I haven't even touched the AH and I've bought all my skills/speeders.

I suppose I saw the nerf coming. It was way too easy to get more credits than you know what to do with. I'll just grab Underworld Trading to go with my actual crafting skill now.
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
December 28 2011 05:24 GMT
#3237
On December 28 2011 13:58 Quenchiest wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 09:41 Bairemuth wrote:
Slicing is pretty useless now I'd say. I'm going to continue to update my numbers as I play. But from 370 -> 380 slicing; I spent 14500 and brought in 16746. This is a net profit of 2246 or 224.6 credits per trip. I plan to keep tallying my results as I play tonight and will restart once I hit 400 slicing.


I'm keeping slicing for another day or two to stock up on augments and then I'm dumping it. I've been at 400 for a few days now, and before this patch I was just raking in the credits. Now I get tiny gains if not lose money all together on the missions. I'm almost sitting on 1mil at 44 and I haven't even touched the AH and I've bought all my skills/speeders.

I suppose I saw the nerf coming. It was way too easy to get more credits than you know what to do with. I'll just grab Underworld Trading to go with my actual crafting skill now.



>< that is so appallingly unfair. Good on you for exploiting it though.
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
DrakanSilva
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Chile932 Posts
December 28 2011 08:50 GMT
#3238
On December 28 2011 10:24 EscPlan9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 09:20 Eufouria wrote:
So I succumbed and bought the game. Its downloading now, I'm sure I read about a couple of TL guilds somewhere in this thread but its moved so quick and I can't find them, so whats my choice as a European?

Is there a notable disparity between the roles and what are the least played classes? I'm leaning towards bounty hunter or imperial agent, but that's only because I'm assuming that the force classes will be really overplayed, I like the look of all the classes.


Look in Sports+Games for a thread specifically dedicated to SWTOR Guild Recruitment.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=295346

I've been trying to bump it so TL members know there already are established TL guilds out there!



OP should add this
In the beginning there was nothing... and then exploded
Broetchenholer
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1967 Posts
December 28 2011 09:53 GMT
#3239
I am enjoying the game very much so far, the only thing that bothers me, is that my friend is way cooler then i am. He is playing a sentinel and i am a sage. First, all he says is way more "Jedi". He is calm, collected and encouraging. My Sage is always on the lines of "ohmygawd that's terrible", so rare that i can an answer of her that fits a jedi. But what is worse is, every answer of the sentinel gets him points with his companion. Literally. Ridiculous. He just got the mission, where the shadow padawan is accompanying him, and he got about 400-500 influence in 2 hours of play. I got 28 or sth. Ryzen just doesn't flow with a helpful jedi, i get negative points when i am helping someone who might as well accomplish the goal an his own, i get points when i am yelling, yeah, let's destroy some enemies. It just doesn't fit
Quenchiest
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada286 Posts
December 28 2011 17:21 GMT
#3240
On December 28 2011 18:53 Broetchenholer wrote:
I am enjoying the game very much so far, the only thing that bothers me, is that my friend is way cooler then i am. He is playing a sentinel and i am a sage. First, all he says is way more "Jedi". He is calm, collected and encouraging. My Sage is always on the lines of "ohmygawd that's terrible", so rare that i can an answer of her that fits a jedi. But what is worse is, every answer of the sentinel gets him points with his companion. Literally. Ridiculous. He just got the mission, where the shadow padawan is accompanying him, and he got about 400-500 influence in 2 hours of play. I got 28 or sth. Ryzen just doesn't flow with a helpful jedi, i get negative points when i am helping someone who might as well accomplish the goal an his own, i get points when i am yelling, yeah, let's destroy some enemies. It just doesn't fit


All the companions differ. Depending on their personality they'll either gain or lose points depending on how you answer when doing quests.

If this concerns you you'll have to find the companion that agrees with most of your choices. In the long run though I'd just not worry about it. It's really easy to raise their influence by other means.
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 248 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
Nina 143
ViBE77
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15765
Artosis 327
firebathero 86
PianO 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever380
canceldota104
NeuroSwarm49
League of Legends
Doublelift3946
Counter-Strike
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
PPMD42
Other Games
summit1g6322
FrodaN1227
shahzam545
C9.Mang0359
B2W.Neo312
RotterdaM93
Mew2King35
fpsfer 2
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile136
• StrangeGG 27
• RyuSc2 19
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1098
• Shiphtur645
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
41m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.