• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:50
CEST 18:50
KST 01:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10863 users

Star Wars - The Old Republic - Page 163

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 248 Next
ronpaul012
Profile Joined March 2011
United States769 Posts
December 28 2011 17:41 GMT
#3241
On December 28 2011 18:53 Broetchenholer wrote:
I am enjoying the game very much so far, the only thing that bothers me, is that my friend is way cooler then i am. He is playing a sentinel and i am a sage. First, all he says is way more "Jedi". He is calm, collected and encouraging. My Sage is always on the lines of "ohmygawd that's terrible", so rare that i can an answer of her that fits a jedi. But what is worse is, every answer of the sentinel gets him points with his companion. Literally. Ridiculous. He just got the mission, where the shadow padawan is accompanying him, and he got about 400-500 influence in 2 hours of play. I got 28 or sth. Ryzen just doesn't flow with a helpful jedi, i get negative points when i am helping someone who might as well accomplish the goal an his own, i get points when i am yelling, yeah, let's destroy some enemies. It just doesn't fit


The system is set up so that the different companions have different personalities, and therefor react differently to conversations. I'm a guardian and play the good guy role, so the 2nd companion I got is the best for my playstyle and conversations. I am up to lvl 38 now and have 3 companions (not including the idiotic robot on the ship) and all 3 react differently when in conversations. So if you dont like the current companion just hold on a little bit longer. In the mid 30's you'll get your next companion and chances are they'll fit your style more.
I'm a gooner.
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
December 28 2011 18:03 GMT
#3242
On December 28 2011 03:25 Steveling wrote:
Well yeah I can't stand grinding. I cringe my face whenever I get a ''kill x and bring me their crystals'' quest.


that is not grinding, that is questing
i hate questing. i do however love grinding :/
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
December 28 2011 18:04 GMT
#3243
On December 29 2011 02:41 ronpaul012 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 18:53 Broetchenholer wrote:
I am enjoying the game very much so far, the only thing that bothers me, is that my friend is way cooler then i am. He is playing a sentinel and i am a sage. First, all he says is way more "Jedi". He is calm, collected and encouraging. My Sage is always on the lines of "ohmygawd that's terrible", so rare that i can an answer of her that fits a jedi. But what is worse is, every answer of the sentinel gets him points with his companion. Literally. Ridiculous. He just got the mission, where the shadow padawan is accompanying him, and he got about 400-500 influence in 2 hours of play. I got 28 or sth. Ryzen just doesn't flow with a helpful jedi, i get negative points when i am helping someone who might as well accomplish the goal an his own, i get points when i am yelling, yeah, let's destroy some enemies. It just doesn't fit


The system is set up so that the different companions have different personalities, and therefor react differently to conversations. I'm a guardian and play the good guy role, so the 2nd companion I got is the best for my playstyle and conversations. I am up to lvl 38 now and have 3 companions (not including the idiotic robot on the ship) and all 3 react differently when in conversations. So if you dont like the current companion just hold on a little bit longer. In the mid 30's you'll get your next companion and chances are they'll fit your style more.

Do all the classes get an idiotic robot on their ship?
Moderator
ronpaul012
Profile Joined March 2011
United States769 Posts
December 28 2011 18:20 GMT
#3244
On December 29 2011 03:04 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2011 02:41 ronpaul012 wrote:
On December 28 2011 18:53 Broetchenholer wrote:
I am enjoying the game very much so far, the only thing that bothers me, is that my friend is way cooler then i am. He is playing a sentinel and i am a sage. First, all he says is way more "Jedi". He is calm, collected and encouraging. My Sage is always on the lines of "ohmygawd that's terrible", so rare that i can an answer of her that fits a jedi. But what is worse is, every answer of the sentinel gets him points with his companion. Literally. Ridiculous. He just got the mission, where the shadow padawan is accompanying him, and he got about 400-500 influence in 2 hours of play. I got 28 or sth. Ryzen just doesn't flow with a helpful jedi, i get negative points when i am helping someone who might as well accomplish the goal an his own, i get points when i am yelling, yeah, let's destroy some enemies. It just doesn't fit


The system is set up so that the different companions have different personalities, and therefor react differently to conversations. I'm a guardian and play the good guy role, so the 2nd companion I got is the best for my playstyle and conversations. I am up to lvl 38 now and have 3 companions (not including the idiotic robot on the ship) and all 3 react differently when in conversations. So if you dont like the current companion just hold on a little bit longer. In the mid 30's you'll get your next companion and chances are they'll fit your style more.

Do all the classes get an idiotic robot on their ship?


I know that both the knight and consular do, and I'm pretty sure the other republic classes do. I have no clue about the sith side.
I'm a gooner.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
December 28 2011 18:33 GMT
#3245
Sith inquisitor does. Oh god Bioware you troll.
Moderator
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
December 28 2011 18:35 GMT
#3246
On December 29 2011 03:20 ronpaul012 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2011 03:04 Firebolt145 wrote:
On December 29 2011 02:41 ronpaul012 wrote:
On December 28 2011 18:53 Broetchenholer wrote:
I am enjoying the game very much so far, the only thing that bothers me, is that my friend is way cooler then i am. He is playing a sentinel and i am a sage. First, all he says is way more "Jedi". He is calm, collected and encouraging. My Sage is always on the lines of "ohmygawd that's terrible", so rare that i can an answer of her that fits a jedi. But what is worse is, every answer of the sentinel gets him points with his companion. Literally. Ridiculous. He just got the mission, where the shadow padawan is accompanying him, and he got about 400-500 influence in 2 hours of play. I got 28 or sth. Ryzen just doesn't flow with a helpful jedi, i get negative points when i am helping someone who might as well accomplish the goal an his own, i get points when i am yelling, yeah, let's destroy some enemies. It just doesn't fit


The system is set up so that the different companions have different personalities, and therefor react differently to conversations. I'm a guardian and play the good guy role, so the 2nd companion I got is the best for my playstyle and conversations. I am up to lvl 38 now and have 3 companions (not including the idiotic robot on the ship) and all 3 react differently when in conversations. So if you dont like the current companion just hold on a little bit longer. In the mid 30's you'll get your next companion and chances are they'll fit your style more.

Do all the classes get an idiotic robot on their ship?


I know that both the knight and consular do, and I'm pretty sure the other republic classes do. I have no clue about the sith side.


All classes get it I am almost 100% positive. I don't mind him lol some of the things he says for the first time are kind of funny for jedi knight
When I think of something else, something will go here
RoyGBiv_13
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1275 Posts
December 28 2011 18:40 GMT
#3247
On December 29 2011 03:35 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2011 03:20 ronpaul012 wrote:
On December 29 2011 03:04 Firebolt145 wrote:
On December 29 2011 02:41 ronpaul012 wrote:
On December 28 2011 18:53 Broetchenholer wrote:
I am enjoying the game very much so far, the only thing that bothers me, is that my friend is way cooler then i am. He is playing a sentinel and i am a sage. First, all he says is way more "Jedi". He is calm, collected and encouraging. My Sage is always on the lines of "ohmygawd that's terrible", so rare that i can an answer of her that fits a jedi. But what is worse is, every answer of the sentinel gets him points with his companion. Literally. Ridiculous. He just got the mission, where the shadow padawan is accompanying him, and he got about 400-500 influence in 2 hours of play. I got 28 or sth. Ryzen just doesn't flow with a helpful jedi, i get negative points when i am helping someone who might as well accomplish the goal an his own, i get points when i am yelling, yeah, let's destroy some enemies. It just doesn't fit


The system is set up so that the different companions have different personalities, and therefor react differently to conversations. I'm a guardian and play the good guy role, so the 2nd companion I got is the best for my playstyle and conversations. I am up to lvl 38 now and have 3 companions (not including the idiotic robot on the ship) and all 3 react differently when in conversations. So if you dont like the current companion just hold on a little bit longer. In the mid 30's you'll get your next companion and chances are they'll fit your style more.

Do all the classes get an idiotic robot on their ship?


I know that both the knight and consular do, and I'm pretty sure the other republic classes do. I have no clue about the sith side.


All classes get it I am almost 100% positive. I don't mind him lol some of the things he says for the first time are kind of funny for jedi knight


Heh, I really enjoy the things he says as a sith inquis.
"I put a fresh coat of paint in your quarters. Same color, of course, only fresher!"
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
Obsidian
Profile Joined June 2010
United States350 Posts
December 28 2011 21:01 GMT
#3248
All Republic classes get the generic model with their ship. Imperials get their own. I wonder if they share the same audio responses though. The imperial one is a massive tool!

A few classes get their own actual combat-quality droid companions though. Guardians? get the astromech and Agents get a assassin fem-bot.
Luke, you are still a wanker!
Hoban
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1600 Posts
December 28 2011 21:07 GMT
#3249
Another random question maybe someone knows the answer to.

So, I found an awesome looking orange electrostaff with level 47-ish mods in it. If I send it to my Sith Inquisitor, then have him remove the mods, will the level be reduced to whatever the level requirement of a naked orange item is?
"I am a leaf on the wind."
skYfiVe
Profile Joined April 2010
United States382 Posts
December 28 2011 21:21 GMT
#3250
On December 29 2011 06:07 Hoban wrote:
Another random question maybe someone knows the answer to.

So, I found an awesome looking orange electrostaff with level 47-ish mods in it. If I send it to my Sith Inquisitor, then have him remove the mods, will the level be reduced to whatever the level requirement of a naked orange item is?


I'm almost positive orange items are only the level of the mods in them, so i believe the requirement would be reduced yes.
"1baseiwa"
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
December 28 2011 21:55 GMT
#3251
Level 13 Counselor on Flames of Crucible here. The game is so amazing that I can't put it to words. I feel like playing WoW in 2005 all over again, it feels so fresh, exciting and new. Story, voiceacting, musics, combat, everything adds up to a great experience.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
Pippi
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden540 Posts
December 29 2011 00:34 GMT
#3252
I'm so lost when it comes to professions. I got scavenging and armstech, but when I send my companion to get some materials for armstech she gets stuff that I can't use, for instance aluminium. Will I be able to use that later on or what should I do with it? Ah? Vendor?
Toast and coffe
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
December 29 2011 00:39 GMT
#3253
On December 29 2011 03:40 RoyGBiv_13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2011 03:35 blade55555 wrote:
On December 29 2011 03:20 ronpaul012 wrote:
On December 29 2011 03:04 Firebolt145 wrote:
On December 29 2011 02:41 ronpaul012 wrote:
On December 28 2011 18:53 Broetchenholer wrote:
I am enjoying the game very much so far, the only thing that bothers me, is that my friend is way cooler then i am. He is playing a sentinel and i am a sage. First, all he says is way more "Jedi". He is calm, collected and encouraging. My Sage is always on the lines of "ohmygawd that's terrible", so rare that i can an answer of her that fits a jedi. But what is worse is, every answer of the sentinel gets him points with his companion. Literally. Ridiculous. He just got the mission, where the shadow padawan is accompanying him, and he got about 400-500 influence in 2 hours of play. I got 28 or sth. Ryzen just doesn't flow with a helpful jedi, i get negative points when i am helping someone who might as well accomplish the goal an his own, i get points when i am yelling, yeah, let's destroy some enemies. It just doesn't fit


The system is set up so that the different companions have different personalities, and therefor react differently to conversations. I'm a guardian and play the good guy role, so the 2nd companion I got is the best for my playstyle and conversations. I am up to lvl 38 now and have 3 companions (not including the idiotic robot on the ship) and all 3 react differently when in conversations. So if you dont like the current companion just hold on a little bit longer. In the mid 30's you'll get your next companion and chances are they'll fit your style more.

Do all the classes get an idiotic robot on their ship?


I know that both the knight and consular do, and I'm pretty sure the other republic classes do. I have no clue about the sith side.


All classes get it I am almost 100% positive. I don't mind him lol some of the things he says for the first time are kind of funny for jedi knight


Heh, I really enjoy the things he says as a sith inquis.
"I put a fresh coat of paint in your quarters. Same color, of course, only fresher!"


lol yeah one of my favorites is "everytime I see you come back from a combat mission I thank the maker I am not designed for it" :D.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
December 29 2011 07:01 GMT
#3254
On December 29 2011 09:34 Pippi wrote:
I'm so lost when it comes to professions. I got scavenging and armstech, but when I send my companion to get some materials for armstech she gets stuff that I can't use, for instance aluminium. Will I be able to use that later on or what should I do with it? Ah? Vendor?


Well I have no idea about that particular one but the in-game help menu is actually quite good at explaining most of these questions that one might have. My Consular has Archaelogy, Artifice and Treasure Hunting, and it also took me a while to understand the difference between Treasure Hunting and Archaeology. Just try the in-game menu, but my guess is, I think you should be able to use it later.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
December 29 2011 13:24 GMT
#3255
On December 29 2011 16:01 Bleak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2011 09:34 Pippi wrote:
I'm so lost when it comes to professions. I got scavenging and armstech, but when I send my companion to get some materials for armstech she gets stuff that I can't use, for instance aluminium. Will I be able to use that later on or what should I do with it? Ah? Vendor?


Well I have no idea about that particular one but the in-game help menu is actually quite good at explaining most of these questions that one might have. My Consular has Archaelogy, Artifice and Treasure Hunting, and it also took me a while to understand the difference between Treasure Hunting and Archaeology. Just try the in-game menu, but my guess is, I think you should be able to use it later.


Yeah, they inevitably are useful in some crafter's recipes. I made the mistake of selling dozens of artifacts from Archaeology when I needed the mats for my Synthweaving. Also, a great source for crew skills:

http://www.crewskillz.com/
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
Riskr
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany403 Posts
December 29 2011 17:50 GMT
#3256
Synth is quite good to equip your companions rather than yourself.
The Questitems you get from the Hero quests beat nearly everything.
Altough Wrists are always a good investment for yourself.
I reconstructed a shitload of stuff but was not able to get too lucky with the recipes.
I´m 400 Synth +Archaelogy
Ain´t no mind to the battles you´ve won!
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
December 29 2011 20:28 GMT
#3257
Am I the only one who feels like the servers are way underpopulated? I'm on a server who is on "VERY HEAVY" load constantly and sometimes (especially around 5pm when people come home from work) has queues, and still there are pretty much NEVER more than 30 or so people on the same planet as me. The highest it gets is the republic fleet, where there are usually around 40 people. This makes it incredibly hard to find groups, for example for 4 player heroic missions. The auction house, too, feels pretty empty.
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
December 29 2011 20:30 GMT
#3258
On December 30 2011 05:28 heishe wrote:
Am I the only one who feels like the servers are way underpopulated? I'm on a server who is on "VERY HEAVY" load constantly and sometimes (especially around 5pm when people come home from work) has queues, and still there are pretty much NEVER more than 30 or so people on the same planet as me. The highest it gets is the republic fleet, where there are usually around 40 people. This makes it incredibly hard to find groups, for example for 4 player heroic missions. The auction house, too, feels pretty empty.


Whenever I go to the republic fleet there are 80+ and lately 100+ as people start getting higher levels. I don't know how high of a level you are but you do have to realize not many are to high right now but I normally see 40+ on planets now which is nice just takes people awhile to level :D.
When I think of something else, something will go here
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
December 29 2011 20:46 GMT
#3259
On December 30 2011 05:30 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2011 05:28 heishe wrote:
Am I the only one who feels like the servers are way underpopulated? I'm on a server who is on "VERY HEAVY" load constantly and sometimes (especially around 5pm when people come home from work) has queues, and still there are pretty much NEVER more than 30 or so people on the same planet as me. The highest it gets is the republic fleet, where there are usually around 40 people. This makes it incredibly hard to find groups, for example for 4 player heroic missions. The auction house, too, feels pretty empty.


Whenever I go to the republic fleet there are 80+ and lately 100+ as people start getting higher levels. I don't know how high of a level you are but you do have to realize not many are to high right now but I normally see 40+ on planets now which is nice just takes people awhile to level :D.


Mhm.. that actually might be the case. I'm 38 right now, probably a lot higher than the average. Maybe it would be smart to play a twink or something for a week or two until people have caught up.
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
December 29 2011 20:51 GMT
#3260
On December 30 2011 05:30 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2011 05:28 heishe wrote:
Am I the only one who feels like the servers are way underpopulated? I'm on a server who is on "VERY HEAVY" load constantly and sometimes (especially around 5pm when people come home from work) has queues, and still there are pretty much NEVER more than 30 or so people on the same planet as me. The highest it gets is the republic fleet, where there are usually around 40 people. This makes it incredibly hard to find groups, for example for 4 player heroic missions. The auction house, too, feels pretty empty.


Whenever I go to the republic fleet there are 80+ and lately 100+ as people start getting higher levels. I don't know how high of a level you are but you do have to realize not many are to high right now but I normally see 40+ on planets now which is nice just takes people awhile to level :D.


I play on chuundar which also fluctuates around very heavy.

Atm on nar'shaadda there are about an average of 50-80 people. On any given planet 50-100 is the norm.

On the fleet 70-100, i dont think ive been there at peak time as im either off or busy levelling.

Getting groups for quests / FP's never an issue ~10 mins or so. PvP queues are freakin super quick :D

Maybe your on the unpopulated side.
Useless wet fish.
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 248 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 433
UpATreeSC 89
Codebar 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37053
Calm 3805
Bisu 1640
Shuttle 1248
FanTaSy 998
Mini 396
EffOrt 324
actioN 274
Rush 208
firebathero 196
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 185
Dewaltoss 100
Barracks 73
Zeus 63
Liquid`Ret 43
Sharp 30
Hyun 29
Free 27
soO 26
Pusan 24
Bale 24
Aegong 20
HiyA 20
PianO 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6901
Dendi1118
XaKoH 353
League of Legends
KnowMe51
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1130
x6flipin670
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes666
Other Games
singsing2372
FrodaN1142
Beastyqt577
mouzStarbuck318
B2W.Neo224
byalli194
Livibee187
C9.Mang0120
RotterdaM106
Trikslyr68
Mew2King54
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV497
Other Games
• Shiphtur950
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 25m
Replay Cast
6h 10m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.