• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:00
CEST 14:00
KST 21:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7539 users

Diablo IV - Page 7

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 129 Next
kramvti
Profile Joined July 2019
73 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-06 05:02:21
November 06 2019 04:51 GMT
#121
For me, a lot of enjoyment in D2 came from the mechanics underneath.
Things like how poison worked, claw build for the assassin, (2fpa anyone?), how weapon speed was handled when dual wielding (for barbs and for assassins), wth was actually killing from pit vipers (integer damage reduction ftw), I got into modding quite a bit towards the end (this led me over to Soulmancer's mod, Hell Unleashed), and I helped there on some of the earlier patches after he was done.
Also, I used melee wolfs/bears quite a bit, How their attack speed is very different from other classes, the fact that you can live through Iron Maiden since you deshift before death( gotta be quick with the juvs).
Made a barb using dual Lacerators (has Amplify Damage, but also flee on hit). Used Warcry for stuns and phys, and to hold still. And frenzy/double swing once stunned It is really mana intensive. Had to go to great lengths so solve that.

I also hunted bots, a lot. Ruined many a Chaos run where people were like lvl 9 and in Hell Chaos Sanctuary following a Hammerdin. U{sed a Trapsin, or fire/cold sorc hybrid. Oh the tears I got to consume.

Edit: clarity
and also like walking the hard content, not telporting passed it all. I would use Enigma on a few characters, but it was used to move btwn packs, and for placement. Most of my characters could out run any telesorc hammerdin in a line anyway
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4387 Posts
November 06 2019 09:19 GMT
#122
On November 06 2019 10:35 ProMeTheus112 wrote:
I think grinding is ok so long as its not repetitive. That's how I feel about it as a player, if the most efficient way of grinding at some point is going to be running a single place a thousand times because that's where the best stuff drops, I won't be happy about that. But if I can go in a lot of many different places and choose which ones to go to, get challenging difficulty there, and get not just one specific but rather many different possible progression pieces in each places, then that's good. D2 has this to an extent with the bunch of lvl85 areas, but since there aren't that many of them it doesn't necessarily feel as varied as what you get while progressing through the whole game before you reach endgame. Plus, if your character is really strong in D2 you will not really get a good challenge in these areas, it may become easier than going through normal when you have no gear, if you're high level and have some amazing gear. The XP ladder doesn't cut it then cause for competing with players you'd just want to grind through easy areas to get XP for as many hours as you can, and it gets worse when you're actually competing with a lot of bots and char geared by bots etc^^

But anyway I think you can do interesting "grinding" going on so long as it's not actually repetitive, predictable and easy. If you make it hard, unpredictable and non-repetitive, involving lots of choices and open playstyles etc, then it doesn't even feel like grinding anymore and it's a good progression system instead. That's how I think of it anyway. Coop elements, versus elements, and ladder-like elements but this has to make more sense than the XP grind that is the endgame of D2 where you're dealing with easy combat in a few lvl85 areas because the top gear is too strong (1.10 items etc...) and there are too few places to go to that are at the top difficulty. One of D2's biggest issues is also the enormous incentive to rushing mindlessly because a few simple builds are very strong and you can easily skip the whole game by spamming some spells around and its nearly mindless lol (balance issues with some skill builds and some cheap very strong items such as 1.10 runewords etc, issue of playing with many characters in a single game reducing the difficulty dramatically since 1.10 too cause its only +50% health of monsters per player instead of +100% etc)

I mean picture instead of running a hundred times through the same place, you can get more bonus going on if you keep a little custom quest going without resetting your game, kill some boss of your choice, then you get some piece you can use in a place you choose which makes the monsters stronger in this area then if you succeed something else happens that gives you some other options to follow up in that game etc. It doesn't have to be, go to A3 mephisto teleporting bug him in a corner and spam a spell so he dies and you just rolled very efficient dices to get most of the best items then repeat the same so many times until you get enough you're so strong nothing can nearly kill you anymore lul

three pillars I would go with balance, depth and complete features
or customization, combat mechanics and open endgame


But wasnt that what D3 tried with the mini quests scattered through all acts? And also have rifts for those that wanted to grind or rush x amount of times to get the best gear?

Reading through most people's comments and what it seems to me that D3 tried to offer, dont get all the hate. Well i get that people dont like the damage scaling the way it was done and the sets taking over but still. Maybe the visuals of it, but it is not the type of complaint that im seeing most of the time.

To answer someone's question about how people go through Diablo games, i am also one of those that does the campaign with the most interesting characters, then after a few years do it again with the others. Well that was until D3 which is probably the one where I spent most time of the 3. It wasnt the best looking but after completing the story I had enough variety and challenge to keep going on the mini quests and rifts whenever I felt like.

But hey i've never considered myself a Diablo hardcore guy so what do I know.
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12172 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-06 16:00:42
November 06 2019 16:00 GMT
#123
On November 06 2019 18:19 KobraKay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2019 10:35 ProMeTheus112 wrote:
I think grinding is ok so long as its not repetitive. That's how I feel about it as a player, if the most efficient way of grinding at some point is going to be running a single place a thousand times because that's where the best stuff drops, I won't be happy about that. But if I can go in a lot of many different places and choose which ones to go to, get challenging difficulty there, and get not just one specific but rather many different possible progression pieces in each places, then that's good. D2 has this to an extent with the bunch of lvl85 areas, but since there aren't that many of them it doesn't necessarily feel as varied as what you get while progressing through the whole game before you reach endgame. Plus, if your character is really strong in D2 you will not really get a good challenge in these areas, it may become easier than going through normal when you have no gear, if you're high level and have some amazing gear. The XP ladder doesn't cut it then cause for competing with players you'd just want to grind through easy areas to get XP for as many hours as you can, and it gets worse when you're actually competing with a lot of bots and char geared by bots etc^^

But anyway I think you can do interesting "grinding" going on so long as it's not actually repetitive, predictable and easy. If you make it hard, unpredictable and non-repetitive, involving lots of choices and open playstyles etc, then it doesn't even feel like grinding anymore and it's a good progression system instead. That's how I think of it anyway. Coop elements, versus elements, and ladder-like elements but this has to make more sense than the XP grind that is the endgame of D2 where you're dealing with easy combat in a few lvl85 areas because the top gear is too strong (1.10 items etc...) and there are too few places to go to that are at the top difficulty. One of D2's biggest issues is also the enormous incentive to rushing mindlessly because a few simple builds are very strong and you can easily skip the whole game by spamming some spells around and its nearly mindless lol (balance issues with some skill builds and some cheap very strong items such as 1.10 runewords etc, issue of playing with many characters in a single game reducing the difficulty dramatically since 1.10 too cause its only +50% health of monsters per player instead of +100% etc)

I mean picture instead of running a hundred times through the same place, you can get more bonus going on if you keep a little custom quest going without resetting your game, kill some boss of your choice, then you get some piece you can use in a place you choose which makes the monsters stronger in this area then if you succeed something else happens that gives you some other options to follow up in that game etc. It doesn't have to be, go to A3 mephisto teleporting bug him in a corner and spam a spell so he dies and you just rolled very efficient dices to get most of the best items then repeat the same so many times until you get enough you're so strong nothing can nearly kill you anymore lul

three pillars I would go with balance, depth and complete features
or customization, combat mechanics and open endgame


But wasnt that what D3 tried with the mini quests scattered through all acts? And also have rifts for those that wanted to grind or rush x amount of times to get the best gear?

Reading through most people's comments and what it seems to me that D3 tried to offer, dont get all the hate. Well i get that people dont like the damage scaling the way it was done and the sets taking over but still. Maybe the visuals of it, but it is not the type of complaint that im seeing most of the time.

To answer someone's question about how people go through Diablo games, i am also one of those that does the campaign with the most interesting characters, then after a few years do it again with the others. Well that was until D3 which is probably the one where I spent most time of the 3. It wasnt the best looking but after completing the story I had enough variety and challenge to keep going on the mini quests and rifts whenever I felt like.

But hey i've never considered myself a Diablo hardcore guy so what do I know.


The people still complaining are the hard core Diablo crowd. The average gamer crowd has mostly moved on by now or only occasionally come back. I never even bought Diablo 3 since I heard bad things about it at release, it was too grindy at that point. Did enjoy some coop at a friend's place on console though, so game seems fine now.
ProMeTheus112
Profile Joined December 2009
France2027 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-06 17:51:06
November 06 2019 17:49 GMT
#124
D3 i only played at release, I never wanted to accept buying an expansion for it sorry lul : /
It was not just a disapointment, but a feeling of being betrayed. That's why, I simply wouldn't come back to it and didn't need to : D2 is still there, although since blizzard don't care, it's ran by bots completely. I may give a chance to D4, will see.
karazax
Profile Joined May 2010
United States3737 Posts
November 06 2019 21:36 GMT
#125
D3 now vs D3 at release are completely different games. If you haven't played it since then it's worth trying, especially if you already own it.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
November 06 2019 21:52 GMT
#126
I agree, Reaper of Souls finally fixed the loot problems and it is enjoyable to play up to a certain point. Up to the point where your legendaries stop being good enough and you start chasing Ancient-grade legendaries.
When they introduced those into the game, that's when I stopped playing D3.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
November 07 2019 18:23 GMT
#127
On November 07 2019 06:52 Latham wrote:
I agree, Reaper of Souls finally fixed the loot problems and it is enjoyable to play up to a certain point. Up to the point where your legendaries stop being good enough and you start chasing Ancient-grade legendaries.
When they introduced those into the game, that's when I stopped playing D3.

Augments are far worse for me than ancient items.
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
November 08 2019 18:45 GMT
#128
Buy to play + Expansions + Microtransactions
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
iXphobos
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1465 Posts
November 08 2019 19:54 GMT
#129
On November 09 2019 03:45 Cyro wrote:
Buy to play + Expansions + Microtransactions

Why the sadface? Anything else would have been a complete suprise.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
November 08 2019 21:55 GMT
#130
On November 09 2019 04:54 iXphobos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2019 03:45 Cyro wrote:
Buy to play + Expansions + Microtransactions

Why the sadface? Anything else would have been a complete suprise.


Usually games are either buy to play or they're free to play that is funded by microtransactions. Not both!
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14210 Posts
November 08 2019 22:26 GMT
#131
On November 09 2019 06:55 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2019 04:54 iXphobos wrote:
On November 09 2019 03:45 Cyro wrote:
Buy to play + Expansions + Microtransactions

Why the sadface? Anything else would have been a complete suprise.


Usually games are either buy to play or they're free to play that is funded by microtransactions. Not both!

Looks at world of warcraft. Looks at overwatch.

This isn't exactly inconsistent for blizzard let alone Activision.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Stratos_speAr
Profile Joined May 2009
United States6959 Posts
November 08 2019 23:52 GMT
#132
On November 09 2019 07:26 Sermokala wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2019 06:55 Cyro wrote:
On November 09 2019 04:54 iXphobos wrote:
On November 09 2019 03:45 Cyro wrote:
Buy to play + Expansions + Microtransactions

Why the sadface? Anything else would have been a complete suprise.


Usually games are either buy to play or they're free to play that is funded by microtransactions. Not both!

Looks at world of warcraft. Looks at overwatch.

This isn't exactly inconsistent for blizzard let alone Activision.


And SC2.

Actually most AAA games do this now.
A sound mind in a sound body, is a short, but full description of a happy state in this World: he that has these two, has little more to wish for; and he that wants either of them, will be little the better for anything else.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
November 09 2019 02:22 GMT
#133
On November 09 2019 08:52 Stratos_speAr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2019 07:26 Sermokala wrote:
On November 09 2019 06:55 Cyro wrote:
On November 09 2019 04:54 iXphobos wrote:
On November 09 2019 03:45 Cyro wrote:
Buy to play + Expansions + Microtransactions

Why the sadface? Anything else would have been a complete suprise.


Usually games are either buy to play or they're free to play that is funded by microtransactions. Not both!

Looks at world of warcraft. Looks at overwatch.

This isn't exactly inconsistent for blizzard let alone Activision.


And SC2.

Actually most AAA games do this now.


I gave SC2 as an example earlier, it's free to play. You have to buy several of the campaigns, a lot of co-op commanders, skins etc - but you don't have to buy the box or even other expansion features.
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
November 09 2019 02:55 GMT
#134
What are you even arguing about? You have to define your terms.

When it comes to RTS you usually expect:
a) game you pay for with full campaign and maybe multiplayer (no need to be online when playing singleplayer or LAN)
b) expansions that you pay for which give you extended campaign, new units etc.

When it comes to ARPG:
a) game with full campaing and maybe multiplayer (no need to be online when playing sp or LAN)
b) expansions that you buy which give you new characters, extra story etc.

Cosmetics etc. can be added as an extra source of income for the developer. But guess what? If you adhered to points a and b in both of the previous lists you don't really need cosmetics. I mean, they might only matter in mp games on ladder and such but that's maybe 10% of people who play your game, of those most won't buy them. If you have extra cash, your game is doing really well and your graphic designers are into it, why the hell not? The other option is that while you were creating a game your gds came up with a bunch of variant designs and you can sell them as extras.

Challenge: Name recent Blizz games that adhere to this model.

Current game trends are atrocious. I absolutely hate the current model. I'm now something most people would call a whale. If the game is good, I don't really mind pouring my money into it. I despise microtransactions and have subsequently uninstalled all games that have it (even though I absolutely loved them) and I'm still supporting games that I believe in. Take for example Dead or Alive. Its most recent incarnation is the best and at the same time the most diappointing entry in the series. It is by far the best looking fighting game out there (considering 3d games, when it comes to 2d it's guilty gear), with really interesting mechanics, base game being free etc. They have super ridiculous pricing model of $80/season pass, which I am still paying, even though the contents are mostly garbage. I mean, there's no innovation (previous version had different halloween costumes for each character, now they just do only female with basically the same costume, it's lazy and shit) and no vision. Even though, I've decided to buy every single season pass for this game (which you totally don't need at all), even though it's super overpriced (this I can understand, with low player numbers you need to somehow make up for it). Don't get me wrong, the quality on all the cosmetics and everything in this game is superb, it just lacks the variation of previous iterations etc. I will support them this time because I believe in them, but if it won't get better during this iteration of the game I won't be supporting the next one. It won't matter that I love the series and what they have done so far. I am more than willing to support them for a while even if they produce sub-par stuff that I got used to, but it can't continue forever. I'm old enough to understand that less popular games might need more money, I'm also old enough to not be a super blind fanboy and support a franchise not just through a rough patch but way past beyond it.

Recently I've made my decision. I stopped supporting any franchise with mtx (which meant saying goodbye to some of the games I've been playing for years and still love) and will not support anything that doesn't meet the minimum requirements I have (in case of DoA I will not be buying any more season passes, costume packs etc. and if their current trend continues I won't even download the f2p base game).

Sorry, I'm drunk and have absolutely no idea if anything posted above makes any sense. I will review it tomorrow and edit/fix stuff. I just needed to take some stuff off my chest. And it seems that at least some of it is relevant to D4.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
seemsgood
Profile Joined January 2016
5527 Posts
November 09 2019 06:40 GMT
#135
On November 09 2019 04:54 iXphobos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2019 03:45 Cyro wrote:
Buy to play + Expansions + Microtransactions

Why the sadface? Anything else would have been a complete suprise.

if the microtransaction is auction house then its a fuck yes
ProMeTheus112
Profile Joined December 2009
France2027 Posts
November 09 2019 14:52 GMT
#136
You know what I think about cosmetics, I don't like them being the object of microtransactions either, cause if you're gonna have access to cosmetic in the game I'd much rather they be obtainable through something you do in the game so they actually have game meaning. Honestly the one way I would much rather be able to contribute to the developper for further support is donation. I also think that adding expansions to a game can be both a good and a bad thing and I'd rather just see some sort of free patches and just be able to donate if I like it all or something like that. Infinite expansions are bad, or expansions that break stuff that was in the original game by adding things that make part of the previous structure irrelevant, simplify the game instead of actually adding to it etc. Or mandatory expansions where you can't even play the game you had in the first place when you prefer it over the new version etc.
thePunGun
Profile Blog Joined January 2016
598 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-09 16:01:24
November 09 2019 15:49 GMT
#137
Cosmetic items in online gaming are vanity items and just like IRL, the only purpose of vanity stuff is making you feel special. Usually I don't buy them, except when they tickle my funny bone or touch my nerd heart in some way and then I might spend a few bucks on them. I really don't see any harm in that.
Infinite expansions are bad, or expansions that break stuff that was in the original game by adding things that make part of the previous structure irrelevant, simplify the game instead of actually adding to it etc. Or mandatory expansions where you can't even play the game you had in the first place when you prefer it over the new version etc.

I've never played a game, that had mandatory expansions, so idk which game(s) you're refering to.
But as long as the expansions improve the game and actually manage to make the game exciting again with fresh new content (which Blizzard's expansion usually do), I'm all for it.
I know there are shitty expansions and dlcs out there, which are nothing more than a cash grab, but that's what refunds are for. (edit: been awake for 36 hours, sorry for any nonsensical rambling sentences)
"You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him find it within himself."
ProMeTheus112
Profile Joined December 2009
France2027 Posts
November 09 2019 17:50 GMT
#138
Example cosmetics : Bnet icons for wins. They represent how many wins you achieved.
If it's a RPG item, I would want it to mean some ingame achievement (or traded using in game items), and also if affecting my character perhaps the same way as another item in that slot would (so that it makes sense the way a character looks, if you see a character yours or another you can gather information about their equipement stats / thats why I dislike ideas like "transmogrification" that's a terrible idea imo). It's not terrible when some cosmetics can be bought, I'd just rather most or all of them be obtainable by playing the game instead, I think it's more fun and interesting. If you see someone having this or that cosmetic thing it means they did this achievement which is required to have it, it's more fun to even show them then.
Wow has been like that with mandatory expansions, no way to access vanilla for over a decade after BC came out (other than private servers occasionally threatened of lawsuit), even though BC killed the part of the game I play for (open world pvp) with flying mounts. It's been a trend for a few games to release expansions constantly (wow or hearthstone) and I just stay away from these games yeah. I believe if the game fails to remain interesting or exciting without expansions it's probably because it's not that good in the first place lul.
My suggestion really is, just add content and further develop as needed for game quality, and just put a donation button someplace on the interface. Crazy eh.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-10 15:56:52
November 10 2019 15:56 GMT
#139
I think that transmogs are a brilliant idea. I absolutely loathe it when some item has good stats that I want but looks terrible and/or its looks don't fit with the rest of my gear.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Archeon
Profile Joined May 2011
3272 Posts
November 11 2019 01:50 GMT
#140
I'm on the other side of the spectrum, I really don't like transmogs and almost never use them. My char changing in look over time gives me a sense of progression and I'd much rather have my unique item be visible as a unique item to me than optically wearing the same items all the time.

Recolors are fine though and I wouldn't mind a transmog feature for the money-store, I just wouldn't buy it ever.
low gravity, yes-yes!
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 129 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 912
WardiTV408
OGKoka 196
Rex135
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko371
mouzHeroMarine 303
OGKoka 196
Rex 135
ProTech121
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2646
Horang2 1418
Larva 1220
EffOrt 922
BeSt 634
Soma 413
Hyuk 339
Mini 282
Stork 197
ZerO 190
[ Show more ]
Light 177
Rush 171
ggaemo 139
Zeus 130
Barracks 115
Killer 90
Hyun 88
Sea.KH 38
Shinee 35
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Mong 26
sorry 23
Aegong 20
soO 19
PianO 19
Sacsri 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
zelot 11
Sexy 10
HiyA 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Dendi1425
BananaSlamJamma164
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
byalli772
x6flipin413
Other Games
singsing2157
olofmeister1589
crisheroes265
XaKoH 264
Sick222
Pyrionflax187
B2W.Neo180
ArmadaUGS70
Mew2King45
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream525
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH305
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1698
Other Games
• WagamamaTV229
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h
Afreeca Starleague
22h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.