• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:11
CEST 06:11
KST 13:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10492 users

Diablo IV - Page 5

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 127 128 129 Next
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22611 Posts
November 04 2019 13:01 GMT
#81
D3 has seasons because people complained PoE did Diablo better and one of the main draws of that game is the leagues.

The problem is they half arsed it with basic shit like 'everyone has the Ring of Royal Grandeur effect' instead of actually making fun new mechanics and items. But that takes development time and therefor money that isn't worth spending on free content for a B2P game.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-04 13:42:38
November 04 2019 13:34 GMT
#82
Well, I'm not interested in the multiplayer or leaderboards in my ARPG even the slightest, never were. The only real multiplayer I ever did in D1 and D2 was just running around with some friends now and again (and you don't need seasons or anything for that). Might be a big part of why I'm rather averse to this.

Edit: To continue a bit a general rant on Blizzard.

I think that Blizz really put themselves in the corner by adopting the 'all games are multiplayer', 'everything is online' stance. They've made a ton of money with WoW and Hearthstone, but they let them stagnate and then pooled their resources into other games that were either unsuccessful (HotS) or are also stagnating now (SC2, OW). Now they're mostly doing remasters of their old games.

I wish that instead they would work on quality single player games, mixed in with the next big online thing that would bring them money. What if instead of doing all this crap for years now they were instead making a Diablo MMO, as their next big source of revenue so they could slowly phase out WoW, and ARPG in the Warcraft world for single player? I would eat that shit up like there's no tomorrow. And while those are going strong they could work on WoW 2.0, Diablo ARPG and something in the StarCraft world. Mixing it up, keeping it fresh and iterating over the big titles.

They have some great IPs but it seems like they lack vision to innovate and properly use the foundation they have.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
November 04 2019 13:46 GMT
#83
the thing is WoW to my knowledge still doesn't have a threatening competitor so there's no real reason for them to make a new MMORPG. just like they have the competitive RTS market on lock still
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-04 15:50:07
November 04 2019 15:38 GMT
#84
I'm pretty disappointed how safe they are playing it with the classes so far. Even if they branch out later, there's obvious things that aren't going to overlap. I know there's a hit of nostalgia there, but still I would have liked to see them show some interesting new things. Especially if the game is set well into the future from D3 so there's room for the lore to change.

I'd love to see Barbarians take up (ranged?) lightning mastery, Sorceresses to have assassin skills, etc. and come across as new classes instead.

Dungeon keys look like a less convenient PoE mapping.


Also the item chat completely not understanding that rare items are the most interesting items in ARPGs like this is pretty telling of where things are headed. Like having legendaries to enable builds is good, but you also want rares to be a strong part of filling out your equipment.
Logo
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
November 04 2019 16:01 GMT
#85
On November 05 2019 00:38 Logo wrote:
I'm pretty disappointed how safe they are playing it with the classes so far. Even if they branch out later, there's obvious things that aren't going to overlap. I know there's a hit of nostalgia there, but still I would have liked to see them show some interesting new things. Especially if the game is set well into the future from D3 so there's room for the lore to change.

I'd love to see Barbarians take up (ranged?) lightning mastery, Sorceresses to have assassin skills, etc. and come across as new classes instead.

Dungeon keys look like a less convenient PoE mapping.


Also the item chat completely not understanding that rare items are the most interesting items in ARPGs like this is pretty telling of where things are headed. Like having legendaries to enable builds is good, but you also want rares to be a strong part of filling out your equipment.

still early days. i agree giving rares a certain relevance would be great, there's still lots of time to give them that feedback though. and tbh D2 didn't have all that much of that going on either.
i find the naming of the item classes funny. "Rares" are really the most unique items out there, as they're completely randomly rolled. "Legendaries" - or even more amusingly misnomered as "Uniques" in D2 - are somewhat rare to find, but not unique at all.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
holkis
Profile Joined October 2019
3 Posts
November 04 2019 16:12 GMT
#86
--- Nuked ---
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
November 04 2019 18:00 GMT
#87
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
smr
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-04 18:43:11
November 04 2019 18:41 GMT
#88
On November 04 2019 22:01 Gorsameth wrote:
D3 has seasons because people complained PoE did Diablo better and one of the main draws of that game is the leagues.

The problem is they half arsed it with basic shit like 'everyone has the Ring of Royal Grandeur effect' instead of actually making fun new mechanics and items. But that takes development time and therefor money that isn't worth spending on free content for a B2P game.

e: Sorry my answer is weird. Tried to a few different topics and it might be unreadable.

Absolutely this. After ssf was somewhat playable I liked d3. There were a few builds over the years that I could enjoy for lots of hours - without seasons. At one point I saw a steam-ad for poe, gave it a try and thought it sucked after 15 min because I just did not get it. D3 was still my arpg. Then came the gigantic disappointment that was the necromancer and I saw another steam-ad and gave poe another try and yeah it was good.

A new season came along and I was blown away. Everything changed as in: more new (free) content than d3 got over it's whole lifespan. D2 was absolutely fantastic and I did not need new content. I was fine killing baal over and over and over again for whatever item. But if you release an arpg today there are different standards.

So when D3 said it would have seasons, that sounded great. Maybe they learned from their competitor. Nope. Just giving everybody RoRG. Such a poor effort. You could try that as a small indie company trying to get a 2% share of the market but this is Blizzard a company that should try to blow everybody away, own the genre. They fucked it up. And they announced immortal. And they asked us if we had phones.

Having seasons won't cut it. They have to nail it. Problem is: they get their money upfront so there is no incentive to keep developing the game.

I'm totally okay with wow. I like it, it's a great mmorpg for a player like me. I couldn't care to much about retconning lore or whatever. But what they did to diablo feels personal. Looking back at the last years I'm convinced that Blizzard is neither able nor willing to create an arpg that outside of a campaign (endgame + diversity) can compete.
Volband
Profile Joined March 2011
Hungary6034 Posts
November 04 2019 20:33 GMT
#89
On November 04 2019 22:01 Gorsameth wrote:
D3 has seasons because people complained PoE did Diablo better and one of the main draws of that game is the leagues.

The problem is they half arsed it with basic shit like 'everyone has the Ring of Royal Grandeur effect' instead of actually making fun new mechanics and items. But that takes development time and therefor money that isn't worth spending on free content for a B2P game.

You are being generous with them. They only started shaking up their seasons for like a year. Before that, it was just randomly buffing some sets.
On November 05 2019 01:12 holkis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2019 22:01 Gorsameth wrote:
D3 has seasons because people complained PoE did Diablo better and one of the main draws of that game is the leagues.

The problem is they half arsed it with basic shit like 'everyone has the Ring of Royal Grandeur effect' instead of actually making fun new mechanics and items. But that takes development time and therefor money that isn't worth spending on free content for a B2P game.

Yeah, it sucks that you have to pay money for every season in Diablo 3, when you could just spend no money in a free to play game. And then they charge 30 bucks for 2 Campaigns as well. What the fuck is Blizzard thinking?

Ah yes, the cost of walls in an arpg. You actually made an (new?) account to post something troll like this. Impressive. I mean, Diablo 3 will go down in history (among other things) having shitty, unimaginative, 0 effort seasons, but boy, did they show PoE by not pricing their walls in ridiculous ways.
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
November 04 2019 20:50 GMT
#90
PoE's price model is really fucked up, the base item designs are plain as fuck on purpose to get people to buy more mtx and they pump out a ridiculous amount of them. But at the end of the day that all has 0 influence on the gameplay (in some cases the cosmetics are even p2lose because they produce too much visual clutter).
In terms of content, you cant even compare these games man. One has new mechanics, new skills, new areas and new items every season, and one just adds a set with 10000% dmg multipliers every other season.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
November 04 2019 21:06 GMT
#91
On November 05 2019 05:50 Warri wrote:
PoE's price model is really fucked up, the base item designs are plain as fuck on purpose to get people to buy more mtx and they pump out a ridiculous amount of them. But at the end of the day that all has 0 influence on the gameplay (in some cases the cosmetics are even p2lose because they produce too much visual clutter).
In terms of content, you cant even compare these games man. One has new mechanics, new skills, new areas and new items every season, and one just adds a set with 10000% dmg multipliers every other season.


I don't mind paying for cosmetic microtransactions, I do it in other games but not PoE. You know why? Keyword: MICROtransactions. The abominations PoE has cost like 100USD for a set. Utterly ridiculous. 60$ Armor + 20$ wings, 10$ teleport effect, 10$ weapon effect. Fuck GGG so hard =/
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
holkis
Profile Joined October 2019
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-04 21:51:35
November 04 2019 21:49 GMT
#92
--- Nuked ---
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
November 04 2019 21:59 GMT
#93
I don't see a problem with people paying money for purely cosmetic items in Path of Exile so I can play completely free. If you rage that the cosmetic item you want to is too expensive for you, just don't buy it. As far as I am concerned, PoE's price model is F2P.
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6183 Posts
November 04 2019 22:09 GMT
#94
On November 02 2019 05:43 Manit0u wrote:
I only wish they would make it a bit more tactical and not just pew-pew lazors like D3 where all you do is mindlessly blast through the same few zones over and over, destroying everything in 1 or 2 hits only to find gear that boosts your numbers so you can do exactly the same thing but on a higher difficulty... It wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact that the new gear you're looking for is just a better version of the gear you already have and that there's very little to the actual combat at that point as you just find the difficulty sweet spot when you one-shot most of the things so you can do it quickly over and over. I'd rather have less difficulty levels but for them to actually be difficult and give you a sense of accomplishment other than "I've finally ground enough to have gear with just the right stats for the last difficulty." I want some actual tactical challenge to this and not just gear dependency and quick reflexes.

Do any of you remember the challenge of D2 ironman mode? Where people were trying to beat the game in hell difficulty on hardcore with only using self-found non-magical broken gear? That's right, you weren't even allowed to use normal stuff that wasn't broken. But that was for extreme freaks. For regular folk just finishing the game on hell difficulty was ultra hard and doing it in hardcore mode was actually a badge of honor that garnered much respect.

I've played every single Diablo game pretty extensively and to this day I believe I've sunk the most hours into D1 (and it's the only one that I still have installed).

I didn't know ironman was a thing in D2, but I played it in D1 with my clan mates quite often. We would always start from the dungeons, buying stuff/visiting the town was prohibited. We could only stay in one game, so grinding levels was not possible since the mobs did not respawn. After death the character was deleted unless a resurrection scroll was found. Fun times.

D2 HC was also much fun. Since those times I have always straight out picked hardcore for all games. But LoD was way too easy with all the new gear and runes.

D3 felt so disappointing that I never completed it more than once. I hope D4 will bring back the fun.
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6183 Posts
November 04 2019 22:24 GMT
#95
On November 05 2019 06:58 holkis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2019 05:33 Volband wrote:
On November 04 2019 22:01 Gorsameth wrote:
D3 has seasons because people complained PoE did Diablo better and one of the main draws of that game is the leagues.

The problem is they half arsed it with basic shit like 'everyone has the Ring of Royal Grandeur effect' instead of actually making fun new mechanics and items. But that takes development time and therefor money that isn't worth spending on free content for a B2P game.

You are being generous with them. They only started shaking up their seasons for like a year. Before that, it was just randomly buffing some sets.
On November 05 2019 01:12 holkis wrote:
On November 04 2019 22:01 Gorsameth wrote:
D3 has seasons because people complained PoE did Diablo better and one of the main draws of that game is the leagues.

The problem is they half arsed it with basic shit like 'everyone has the Ring of Royal Grandeur effect' instead of actually making fun new mechanics and items. But that takes development time and therefor money that isn't worth spending on free content for a B2P game.

Yeah, it sucks that you have to pay money for every season in Diablo 3, when you could just spend no money in a free to play game. And then they charge 30 bucks for 2 Campaigns as well. What the fuck is Blizzard thinking?

Ah yes, the cost of walls in an arpg. You actually made an (new?) account to post something troll like this. Impressive. I mean, Diablo 3 will go down in history (among other things) having shitty, unimaginative, 0 effort seasons, but boy, did they show PoE by not pricing their walls in ridiculous ways.
You stupid asshole, why is your opinion/taste the correct one? Why is it cool that you can buy gear for real money in PoE? Isnt PoE shitting the bed right now since it has a terrible season?
You can't buy gear with money, just cosmetics (skins). No one needs them, but it's a good way to support the game. PoE was easily better than D3 in every aspect
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22611 Posts
November 04 2019 22:41 GMT
#96
I agree PoE's prices are bonkers, but whales will be whales and since it has no power benefits I am 100% ok with it, even tho I won't buy any of it because of the high price.

But to bring it back to Diablo. I liked playing D3, especially after the fixes post RoS. But at some point you hit a wall in grind (usually when I have my set/legendaries and upgrades now need to be Ancient, which is just strapping RNG on top of RNG. At that point I cba to grind further and I stop playing.
Same thing happens to me in PoE, I get to a point where I cba to keep grinding for the 0.00001% chance of an upgrade (and I don't want to farm currency to buy the good stuff, I'm a SSF player).

But in PoE I can put the game aside and come back next season with new mechanics to explore and enjoy until I hit the inevitable point of boredom.
D3, there is nothing new. There is no reason to come back for a new season to experience a new mechanic and the first few seasons that was fine because the gameplay itself was fun enough. But at some point you've done all the classes/skills your interested in and then you put it down and don't come back.

I would love for D4 to do seasons properly and spend development time on them, and if that means $60 cosmetics in the story I'm fine with that. If it means my character looks drab I'm fine with that, its a small spec in a psychedelic lightning show anyway most of the time.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Atreides
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2393 Posts
November 04 2019 22:45 GMT
#97
You wouldn't know it from forums like this, where PoE is much more popular but D3 AS IS is a decently popular game. Obviously everyone entitled to their own opinions/hopes but heres some of mine.

Personally, I rather like seasons/infinitely scaling grs/leaderboards and most of the things people bash on. I also understand why some people don't like them.

A lot of their seasonal themes were EXTREMELY lazy but recently they have been a bit better. I personally don't much care for paragon grinding, wish there was a ssf league, and some other things. Obviously like anyone there are improvements I think could be made, but uhhh.... I absolutely hope (and expect tbh) for D4 to have something similar as far as endgame.

For the record grim dawn is a very good game that seems more like what the people who like neither d3 or poe want from an arpg. I have played it a good bit, but its very different/casual for me because of the lack of this endgame. A lot of people rather like having a new season/league and it gives them motivation to go hard and grind obscenely for a month or whatever. Personally I usually play one season or so a year very seriously in D3. For a game that does not constantly ask for money from you, (ive bought original 2x, expansion, and necro pack) I have like 3k hrs played... Which seems INSANELY good to me.

TLDR, I hope that blizzard pays attention to people who actually like and play D3 rather than people who hate it. Seems like a safer bet anyways.
gopiou
Profile Joined November 2019
1 Post
Last Edited: 2019-11-04 23:00:39
November 04 2019 22:59 GMT
#98
--- Nuked ---
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
November 04 2019 23:02 GMT
#99
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
November 04 2019 23:46 GMT
#100
Given that PoE is free to play I really don't mind the high prices of their cosmetics. The only key things you really need to buy to enjoy PoE are the currency tabs and map tabs, which usually are on some price reduction sale quite often, along with additional stash tabs.

I also respect GGG a ton more for having a really unique talent tree, unique skills and skill customization, bonkers depth and breath of build variety and for consistently bringing new game modes in lots of their seasons.

So yeah, that being said Blizzard have a ton of work ahead of them if they want D4 to live up to that standard.

The open world and wider exploration could really help D4 distinguish itself from its competition, especially if they manage to make the world remain relevant even at the max level, which they could do via crafting.

Its a good sign that they also admitted to moving away from legendaries that just buff damage numbers and are designing more legendaries which change how abilities work, thats a good way to avoid power creep.

Borrowing the map system from PoE and mythic system from WoW also probably helps.

I think the one thing that D4 really needs though is, potentially a new kind of game mode which D1, D2 or D3 didn't have and which maybe even PoE doesn't have.

Don't get me wrong the progressive design iteration is great, but it kind of lacks the punch of say the Tower of Thorgast announced in WoW Shadowlads.

Overall, was super excited, happy they are going back to their dark, gritty roots, happy with the redesigns, old school talent tree and open world. Hopeful they can nail the end game.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 127 128 129 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings119
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 236
NeuroSwarm 194
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 337
hero 72
sorry 28
Bale 17
Terrorterran 15
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1050
League of Legends
JimRising 752
Counter-Strike
taco 422
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King146
Other Games
summit1g9498
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick469
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 136
• Berry_CruncH106
• practicex 30
• Letter144
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota257
League of Legends
• Lourlo1152
• Rush956
• Stunt215
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 49m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.