• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:45
CEST 22:45
KST 05:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8221 users

Simple Questions, Simple Answers - Page 34

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 73 Next
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
October 13 2015 20:14 GMT
#661
I already tried that, because that brought up the menu in 1.3. But nothing happens when I press it.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Yrr
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany805 Posts
October 13 2015 20:17 GMT
#662
On October 14 2015 05:14 Mozdk wrote:
I already tried that, because that brought up the menu in 1.3. But nothing happens when I press it.

You can change the key in the hotkey section of the options.
MMR decay is bad, m'kay? | Personal Hero: TerranHwaiting
Rebs
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Pakistan10726 Posts
October 13 2015 20:20 GMT
#663
On October 14 2015 05:14 Mozdk wrote:
I already tried that, because that brought up the menu in 1.3. But nothing happens when I press it.


Options --- > game settings --- > scroll down to "Enable Developer Console" and set it to Yes.

That should activate your console with tilda
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
October 13 2015 20:31 GMT
#664
Thanks. Got it working.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
October 13 2015 20:32 GMT
#665
On October 14 2015 05:14 Mozdk wrote:
I already tried that, because that brought up the menu in 1.3. But nothing happens when I press it.


Take just some time to know how the console works, and which command you can issue. That'll help a lot.
A few useful one to practice nades:

// launch a map
map de_dust2

// big warmup time so you're not hindered by round ends
mp_warmuptime 200000
mp_warmupstart

// enables cheats
sv_cheats 1

// pretty self explanatory
sv_infiniteammo

// use weapon_ to get it
give weapon_smokegrenade
give weapon_flashbang
give weapon_molotov
give weapon_hegrenade

// this will allow you to fly through the map without collision to check your nades quickly
bind "KP_ENTER" noclip

// this will show you the grenade trajectories
sv_grenade_trajectory 1


There's a few more useful ones, but that should give you a good start to practice nades. You can even put that in a config file that you execute once when you start a server.
LiquipediaWanderer
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
October 13 2015 23:30 GMT
#666
3-1 and first ace made.

Getting games with mix of gold nova 3 and gold nova master at the moment. But now I have to wait 20 hours. Looking forward to not having to wait.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
October 14 2015 00:05 GMT
#667
Soon you'll be looking forward to not having to soloqueue at all. :p
Writer
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
October 14 2015 00:24 GMT
#668
How so? My friends don't play this.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
October 14 2015 00:30 GMT
#669
Don't worry about solo queue tbh. It gets a really bad rep but as long as you actively use your mic its not all bad. I've pushed my way up from SEM to MGE in ~80 games pretty much exclusively solo queued and I'm making my big push for DMG now.
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
October 14 2015 01:43 GMT
#670
It is nice to add people you like playing along the way and getting some companions to play with.
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
Rebs
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Pakistan10726 Posts
October 14 2015 02:00 GMT
#671
On October 14 2015 10:43 porkRaven wrote:
It is nice to add people you like playing along the way and getting some companions to play with.


Yeah this is something I couldve done more off. I did do it a bit but then I started leaving those people behind and its actually quite cumbersome to have a bunch of people you will probably never play with in your friends list for me solo que games have been generally fine with the odd disaster thrown in here and there.
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
October 14 2015 03:00 GMT
#672
On October 14 2015 11:00 Rebs wrote:
I did do it a bit but then I started leaving those people behind and its actually quite cumbersome to have a bunch of people you will probably never play with in your friends list for me solo que games have been generally fine with the odd disaster thrown in here and there.


This is pretty much where I'm at with that whole thing. When I first started I placed into SEM. Then I sat down and decided to learn to be better and I've been rising up. The gap between S3/SEM/GN1 where I started and MG2/MGE/DMG where I'm playing at the moment is pretty big, and some of those I added haven't risen up.
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-14 03:13:59
October 14 2015 03:13 GMT
#673
Just remove the people you've left behind, unless you know them irl or want/need to keep them for whatever reasons and add new ones?

When someone adds me, I put nicknames next to them so that I remember why I added them in the first place, or who they are. ie: "from TL, random, MM, on csgo team, friend irl, friend from another game, etc etc"
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
October 14 2015 03:14 GMT
#674
what did you put for me?
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-14 03:25:06
October 14 2015 03:23 GMT
#675
just says "TL, porkraven".

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I originally started using it cause I forget who's who for those that love to change their names/profile pics *cough* tomas *cough*. So yeah.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
October 14 2015 04:03 GMT
#676
Damn so you weren't tricked by my wala name swap?
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
October 14 2015 04:07 GMT
#677
WAS THAT YOU WHO MESSAGED ME AS WALA?!

I actually thought it was wala. I didn't pay enough attention to see who was messaging me. Just thought it was weird that he'd say that about you, but I was about to go to work and too busy practicing smokes and stuff to really care what you had to say.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
October 14 2015 04:30 GMT
#678
Nagi hates pork confirmed.

Also we have a thread with people and (hopefully up to date) skill levels, so when you're starting maybe try and play with the people from silver 4 to gold nova 2. It's going to be hard to get 5 people because the community that's dedicated to playing is on the higher end of the ranks, but if you just find someone to 2 or 3-man queue it's a lot of fun.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-14 05:28:06
October 14 2015 05:20 GMT
#679
how do the ranks work? aka what ranks are they and what order etc

"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-14 05:22:58
October 14 2015 05:22 GMT
#680
Ah dammit! One last 20hr cooldown till I get ranked. Can't wait to see where I get placed and to start grinding out some wins.

Ranks are as follows:
[image loading]
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 221
JuggernautJason107
Nina 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 608
White-Ra 168
firebathero 82
910 43
Trap 23
NaDa 16
Counter-Strike
Fnx 761
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0194
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9538
Liquid`Hasu1909
crisheroes1739
Trikslyr90
Other Games
summit1g5990
Liquid`RaSZi5579
Beastyqt815
shahzam474
B2W.Neo264
Pyrionflax157
KnowMe126
ArmadaUGS98
ZombieGrub84
IndyStarCraft 79
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream400
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• Eskiya23 17
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV396
League of Legends
• TFBlade1012
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur302
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.