• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:19
CEST 11:19
KST 18:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9845 users

Simple Questions, Simple Answers - Page 17

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 73 Next
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
April 11 2015 17:02 GMT
#321
On April 12 2015 01:17 Yrr wrote:
Today I watched one of the ESL Proleague games. On Mirage someone peeked around a corner to see if someone lurks just around that corner. When he saw the shoulder of his enemy he moved back a little to jump out prefiring.
Why didn't the lurker see the shoulder of the peeker?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Yrr
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany805 Posts
April 11 2015 17:46 GMT
#322
Wow nice, thank you. This video included a few points I didnt know.
MMR decay is bad, m'kay? | Personal Hero: TerranHwaiting
Yrr
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany805 Posts
April 12 2015 00:08 GMT
#323
To take a weapon from the ground I use the hotkey (use) but in spawn it activates the buy menu all the time. Is it possible to disable this since there is a distinct hotkey for the buy menu?

Another thing that annoys me is the map in spectator mode when I watch a replay.
Shift +F2 opens the control panel but shift also opens the map. Since shift doesnt close the map I have to hit esc a few times to override the map with the game menu.
How to handle this better?
MMR decay is bad, m'kay? | Personal Hero: TerranHwaiting
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
April 12 2015 01:26 GMT
#324
On April 12 2015 09:08 Yrr wrote:
To take a weapon from the ground I use the hotkey (use) but in spawn it activates the buy menu all the time. Is it possible to disable this since there is a distinct hotkey for the buy menu?

Another thing that annoys me is the map in spectator mode when I watch a replay.
Shift +F2 opens the control panel but shift also opens the map. Since shift doesnt close the map I have to hit esc a few times to override the map with the game menu.
How to handle this better?


1. [image loading]

2. Change your steam overlay button to something else other than shift + F2. Something obscure, like F11 etc.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Yrr
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany805 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-12 10:06:36
April 12 2015 09:14 GMT
#325
I feel a little stupid but thank you.

edit:
On April 12 2015 10:26 Nagisama wrote:
2. Change your steam overlay button to something else other than shift + F2. Something obscure, like F11 etc.


It's not the steam overlay its the demo control panel I'm talking about. At least I didn't find anywhere to change that hotkey.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
MMR decay is bad, m'kay? | Personal Hero: TerranHwaiting
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
April 12 2015 11:19 GMT
#326
On April 12 2015 18:14 Yrr wrote:
I feel a little stupid but thank you.

edit:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2015 10:26 Nagisama wrote:
2. Change your steam overlay button to something else other than shift + F2. Something obscure, like F11 etc.


It's not the steam overlay its the demo control panel I'm talking about. At least I didn't find anywhere to change that hotkey.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

It appears to be because you have your shift bound for crouching instead of walking which is default. It might also be because holding shift is used to draw lines on the map to check distance.

So the easiest option to fix this would be to go back to using ctrl for crouching, and shift for walking.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Yrr
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany805 Posts
April 12 2015 11:35 GMT
#327
Yeah I changed that because using ctrl is uncomfortable for me when in a firefight.

I dont understand the map thing though. Hitting shift once does nothing, hitting shift a second time opens the map. Closing the map doesnt work at all.
MMR decay is bad, m'kay? | Personal Hero: TerranHwaiting
DinoToss
Profile Joined August 2013
Poland507 Posts
April 12 2015 11:53 GMT
#328
On April 12 2015 02:02 Nagisama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2015 01:17 Yrr wrote:
Today I watched one of the ESL Proleague games. On Mirage someone peeked around a corner to see if someone lurks just around that corner. When he saw the shoulder of his enemy he moved back a little to jump out prefiring.
Why didn't the lurker see the shoulder of the peeker?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8HZqF3cyk

Thx!

now i understand why i had so many problems :p (coming from competetive 1.6 perspective when everything is straight line)
My wrist really started to flare up. My colossi number started to pile up and with the last of my concentration I prepared for a win.
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-12 16:14:53
April 12 2015 12:19 GMT
#329
If you don't use ctrl, then you can also just keep it bound to duck to get rid of the map. I'm not sure why sometimes hitting shift once doesn't do anything, probably a random quirk with the game/valve/some computer coding thing.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
April 14 2015 12:08 GMT
#330
i feel like buying this game, how does rank works?
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
April 14 2015 18:50 GMT
#331
Ranks:

[image loading]

Win 10 competitive matches to receive your first rank. From there you rank up and down based on a hidden ELO system. From what people say, wins/round differentials/MVPs all factor into how much ELO you gain/lose.
Writer
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
April 14 2015 18:57 GMT
#332
I am pretty terrible with the scout.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 21 2015 14:24 GMT
#333
Couldn't find any dedicated "help a noob"-threads, so I'll just post here.

I have barely any experience in PC FPS games, dicked around in 1.6 with friends, and have played a couple of arms race, casual and deathmatch games in GO. Only three Competitive games ever, since I'm usually stuck playing Dota with friends.

Anyway, I know this is a pretty big favor to ask, but I was hoping someone could check out two of my competitive games that I lost (lost all three, for that matter), and tell me what I did right and what I did wrong. I watch pro games and enjoy the shit out of it, I've read bits of information about the game here and there, and learn something new every week. I'm happy for any tips you could give, be it links to help/tutorial pages, maps, nade spots, what I should buy, what I shouldn't, and so on. I'm not going for becoming a top player, I simply want to improve. I have a few friends that play Dota but I'm hesitant in joining anyone knowing I'm probably miles behind them all.

I'm not sure how to share the games. THere was a link on the scoreboard, do I just post that? Or something else?
Top one is today, other one is a week ago.
steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-Qz9bb-XE6RJ-Gn89f-4hBZZ-euQFE
steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-UHZTC-bSASF-GnvhF-WF6c3-8AF4C
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
April 21 2015 18:56 GMT
#334
On April 21 2015 23:24 KristofferAG wrote:
Couldn't find any dedicated "help a noob"-threads, so I'll just post here.

I have barely any experience in PC FPS games, dicked around in 1.6 with friends, and have played a couple of arms race, casual and deathmatch games in GO. Only three Competitive games ever, since I'm usually stuck playing Dota with friends.

Anyway, I know this is a pretty big favor to ask, but I was hoping someone could check out two of my competitive games that I lost (lost all three, for that matter), and tell me what I did right and what I did wrong. I watch pro games and enjoy the shit out of it, I've read bits of information about the game here and there, and learn something new every week. I'm happy for any tips you could give, be it links to help/tutorial pages, maps, nade spots, what I should buy, what I shouldn't, and so on. I'm not going for becoming a top player, I simply want to improve. I have a few friends that play Dota but I'm hesitant in joining anyone knowing I'm probably miles behind them all.

I'm not sure how to share the games. THere was a link on the scoreboard, do I just post that? Or something else?
Top one is today, other one is a week ago.
steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-Qz9bb-XE6RJ-Gn89f-4hBZZ-euQFE
steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-UHZTC-bSASF-GnvhF-WF6c3-8AF4C

Which one is you? What's your in game name?
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 21 2015 19:43 GMT
#335
Oh, sorry, I'm Zimmer.

It's not that I'm trying to share the games i did best in, it's that I don't have a lot to pick from, by the way.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-21 21:45:28
April 21 2015 21:06 GMT
#336
Always make sure if you're doing a buy (getting awp, rifle) to get head armor. Just like Starcraft watch your minimap when you can. If you see the bomb go down across the map or have a couple teammates die you should probably rotate to help. Idk if you were doing it but when you decide to push as a CT you should report your findings so your teammates can adjust accordingly. Running and shooting with rifles is typically not a good idea. Taking your time and killing people will be much more effective. If you could use a rifle/smg/pistol as calmly as you use your awp I am sure you will see results. Dropping in a DM to work on your rifles would help as well. I hope this helps!
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5029 Posts
April 21 2015 21:21 GMT
#337
Scout is so much fun.

Also, LOL @ranks.
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-21 22:16:35
April 21 2015 22:16 GMT
#338
On April 22 2015 04:43 KristofferAG wrote:
Oh, sorry, I'm Zimmer.

It's not that I'm trying to share the games i did best in, it's that I don't have a lot to pick from, by the way.

I only watched the 1st game, since it took a lot longer than expected, and I'd just assume similar points will be present in both. See spoiler for wall of text.
+ Show Spoiler +

CT side:
2nd round - prioritize head armor over a better rifle, especially after winning pistol round, get used to running around with a knife after you've killed all the enemies to defuse.

3rd round - you're looking down too often, keep your crosshairs at head level and locked to a corner a potential enemy may show up, always. stay calm in your shooting with rifles, don't shoot while strafing, have to be inbetween strafes.

4th round - again, looking at weapons on the ground by long A, where potential enemies can peek you suddenly. Bomb was planted A, and you guys were already long, I don't know why you decided to go back to short A with teammate, but you guys wasted basically the entire bomb timer doing that, and didn't save any guns in the process. Do not walk-peek a corner, ever. You give your opponent more time to react and shoot you before you even see them.

7th round - avoid buying rifles if you can't afford armor. don't rush into B tunnels by yourself like that, especially if you see even 1 person in there. You're essentially running through a choke point where at the end of it, opponents can be everywhere and have multiple angles on you, in SC terms, have an arc on you. When playing B, let them be the ones that run through that choke point, while you're hiding and have the advantage.

9th round - teammate saw bomb B, no point being by long A. just go to the bomb.

11th round - nice, got 2 kills with pistol. I know you guys are down, but try not to be constantly half-buying armor and pistol. It's hard because you're probably solo queueing, and down a lot of rounds, try to have some full saves, so you're able to have a few full buy rounds.

13th round - again, crosshairs at head level, don't walk peek corners, especially after throwing a flashbang.

T side
16th round - lol even if you're rushing B for pistol, it's good to have 1 teammate watch the cross. Granted, yes pug, but maybe say something like "lets rush B, whoever's closest to mid please count". That teammate would've seen all 5 guys cross, and your team could have then gone lower B, and up to cat for a free A site and plant. ROFL, just finished watching that, guess they got impatient (and cocky, since up 12-3). Highlights my earlier point about never going through there like that, especially 1 at a time and especially if you know enemies are on the other side waiting...

17th round - afk teammate sucks =(. try not to be holding a corner with a flashbang primed. It might work now, but once you get to higher levels, you'll just get shot in the head the instant they peek. Also, oh god, that spray. It worked, but definitely not good practice. They came up one at a time, so you could've taken your time and bursted them one by one in a controlled manner.

18th round - again, having someone count mid would have told you a lot of info of how many crossed to B site. Although again, they were dumb and pushed in, instead of hiding in wait. When your teammate flanked, you and the other person with you needed to push out so you can flank the defenders, instead of waiting for him to die first minor things.

20th round - mfw your team this time saw all 5 cross, but bomb stayed in T space/headed towards B. =( again, running out with nades near the end of that round.

21st round - caught out twice with nades, but luckily enemy was kind of focused on your teammates. For flashbangs, try to bank them off walls, instead of throwing them directly at the enemy. If you throw it at them, you risk exposing yourself and getting shot, or you throw it past where they are, and they don't get blinded. By banking them off walls, you're hidden (sort of, but that's another tangent), and it's more likely to land in front of your enemies, instead of behind them.

23rd round - again, playing with nades ended up losing you the round. If you are going to throw nades, commit to it. Don't have a nade primed, then peek out, and think "hmm where should I throw this". Instead, it should be, "I'm going to throw the nade here, ok, peek, throw, hide, gun back out". Quick. Regarding peeking and throwing, looks like you need to practice some physics behind throwing grenades. A lot of it is actually meaningless, and pointless. The main point to take from that video is that, when you're moving sideways and throwing grenades, they will also go sideways. Resulting in all those misthrows where you nade/flash/molotov'ed yourself.

25th round - nice awping

Kind of stopped watching near the end cause I was looking for the physics video etc. LMAO that 29th round. : |

This got a lot longer than I expected, but I'm going to assume same points from this game, apply to the other game too.

TL;DR, don't peek with nades, don't slow peek, don't spray like a madman with your rifles, don't run through chokepoints into waiting enemies, don't always buy if you're low on money.

Ways to improve:
- Play your games focusing purely on aim.
- Practice your strafe shooting in DM. It looks like you have the idea, just need to play more to get it down. Just remember to be shooting when you've stopped moving, not while you're still strafing.
- Try not to buy grenades, as they are usually more detriment than beneficial at lower levels. Nades won't get you the kill, guns and bullets do!
- Keep your crosshairs at headshot level.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 22 2015 06:59 GMT
#339
On April 22 2015 07:16 Nagisama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 04:43 KristofferAG wrote:
Oh, sorry, I'm Zimmer.

It's not that I'm trying to share the games i did best in, it's that I don't have a lot to pick from, by the way.

I only watched the 1st game, since it took a lot longer than expected, and I'd just assume similar points will be present in both. See spoiler for wall of text.
[/spoiler]
Oh wow, didn't expect anything like this, thank you so much!
I'm guessing by walk peek you mean I should crouch before peeking or?
I'll keep in mind what you said about rushing through B tunnles, I guess I tend to get a bit impatient every now and then, forgetting the objective and wanting a kill.

I have pretty much no clue what to buy and when, other than when I have money. I guess I'll look up some more info on that.And I'll definitely try to communicate more with people. I didn't even think my nades were so problematic, so thanks for pointing it out, and thanks for the video, looks like a lot of interesting stuff on this channel.

Again, thanks a ton for the tips. I can't guarantee I'll completely stop using nades, at least molotovs seem really nice for zoning people if in a good spot, but I can probably stay away from using HEs.

On April 22 2015 06:06 SwatRaven wrote:
Always make sure if you're doing a buy (getting awp, rifle) to get head armor. Just like Starcraft watch your minimap when you can. If you see the bomb go down across the map or have a couple teammates die you should probably rotate to help. Idk if you were doing it but when you decide to push as a CT you should report your findings so your teammates can adjust accordingly. Running and shooting with rifles is typically not a good idea. Taking your time and killing people will be much more effective. If you could use a rifle/smg/pistol as calmly as you use your awp I am sure you will see results. Dropping in a DM to work on your rifles would help as well. I hope this helps!

Thanks for the advice. I try to watch the minimap, but having to press tab to see a large rminimap all the time gets annoying, and there's been damn near zero communication in the games I've played so far. I try to call Enemy Spotted whenever I should but I forget a lot. The running and shooting thing I'm totally aware of, I guess I just need more experience to get more used to it, so I can stay calm in any situation.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-22 07:41:17
April 22 2015 07:33 GMT
#340
On April 22 2015 15:59 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 07:16 Nagisama wrote:
On April 22 2015 04:43 KristofferAG wrote:
Oh, sorry, I'm Zimmer.

It's not that I'm trying to share the games i did best in, it's that I don't have a lot to pick from, by the way.

I only watched the 1st game, since it took a lot longer than expected, and I'd just assume similar points will be present in both. See spoiler for wall of text.

I'm guessing by walk peek you mean I should crouch before peeking or?

You were peeking while holding the walk key (default shift). Which is a big no-no, because you pop out really slowly, and gives the opponent a really easy reaction shot (They will see your shoulder come around the corner before you even see them).

To peek properly, you should just strafe out from it at regular running speed while not exposing too much to enemies. Here's two videos. At higher levels, you incorporate crouch peeking to try and get a slight edge, but that's too complicated at this level, and will probably do more harm than good.

On April 22 2015 15:59 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:06 SwatRaven wrote:
Always make sure if you're doing a buy (getting awp, rifle) to get head armor. Just like Starcraft watch your minimap when you can. If you see the bomb go down across the map or have a couple teammates die you should probably rotate to help. Idk if you were doing it but when you decide to push as a CT you should report your findings so your teammates can adjust accordingly. Running and shooting with rifles is typically not a good idea. Taking your time and killing people will be much more effective. If you could use a rifle/smg/pistol as calmly as you use your awp I am sure you will see results. Dropping in a DM to work on your rifles would help as well. I hope this helps!

Thanks for the advice. I try to watch the minimap, but having to press tab to see a large rminimap all the time gets annoying, and there's been damn near zero communication in the games I've played so far. I try to call Enemy Spotted whenever I should but I forget a lot. The running and shooting thing I'm totally aware of, I guess I just need more experience to get more used to it, so I can stay calm in any situation.

You can set your radar to show more of the minimap by using this command.

cl_radar_scale 0.5 (you can adjust the number as you see fit).

Video example of radar.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 91
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 762
Horang2 482
Hyuk 410
soO 407
Bisu 326
Mini 304
Larva 288
ZerO 221
Killer 63
Zeus 59
[ Show more ]
Shinee 56
EffOrt 43
Mind 40
Bale 30
PianO 25
Mong 20
Rush 16
Terrorterran 15
ZergMaN 15
ToSsGirL 13
Sacsri 11
Stork 9
HiyA 8
Dota 2
XaKoH 752
XcaliburYe285
Counter-Strike
byalli707
Other Games
singsing1283
olofmeister1009
ceh9684
Happy359
crisheroes215
Livibee172
Mew2King60
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH367
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos1766
• Stunt410
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
41m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
1h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.