• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:52
CEST 00:52
KST 07:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9144 users

[wow] Warlords of Draenor - Page 490

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 488 489 490 491 492 591 Next
Add yourself to the player list
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
April 30 2015 10:59 GMT
#9781
I clicked a few buttons and overclocked my CPU/GPU. Warlords of Draenor feels like a buttery slip and slide now~!
Support your esport!
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
May 01 2015 02:09 GMT
#9782
On April 30 2015 19:59 Alabasern wrote:
I clicked a few buttons and overclocked my CPU/GPU. Warlords of Draenor feels like a buttery slip and slide now~!


If you mean auto OC.. you shouldn't do that. It's neither efficient nor safe, as a rule. If you need help with manual, throw me a pm
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
May 01 2015 02:10 GMT
#9783
So we 2 healed mannaroth on heroic mode... its kind of fun I guess
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 06:33:24
May 01 2015 06:17 GMT
#9784
I enjoy the garrison content even more now that I can calculate offers, and augment my followers. It sucks though I won't get the legendary follower unless I raid, which I know I won't do anytime soon.

And as much as I play, I could raise 25K gold a month to buy a token and continue to auction for fun.
Support your esport!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
May 01 2015 06:34 GMT
#9785
On May 01 2015 15:17 Alabasern wrote:
I enjoy the garrison content even more now that I can calculate offers, and augment my followers. It sucks though I won't get the legendary follower unless I raid, which I know I won't do anytime soon.

And as much as I play, I could raise 25K gold a month to buy a token and continue to auction to fun.


NA and EU should have what day they get patches swapped to make up for the NA servers having cheaper tokens
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
May 01 2015 06:41 GMT
#9786
On April 30 2015 00:59 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 00:48 yookstah wrote:
On April 28 2015 01:29 Drazerk wrote:
On April 28 2015 01:05 NotSorry wrote:
Heals are just too op all around in this expan

Its not that heals are too OP its that everything is either a one shot or just burst damage you can cover with a 3 min cd

We really need more fights like Kromog where the entire raid is dying from the minute go or Oregorger where I pull like 120k HPS and still struggle to heal people


Mythic blackhand healing is pretty crazy


He was on my list of acceptable fights this tier

Its just the number of fights where healing is actually interesting is pretty low this tier and only getting worse next tier with my experience on PTR


I miss down ranking... I mean at least with priests you never had to players that healed in the same way as everyone else. Even weird shit tended to work if you played well as long as you comfortable with it.

I loved most of vanilla and most of tbc healing. Then they started throwing cds on everything, removed down ranking, and homogenized alot of talents and abilities.

It wasn't perfect back then but that fundamental change in the way healing works is a big reason why I only play super casually right now.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
May 01 2015 07:09 GMT
#9787
On May 01 2015 15:41 Jayme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 00:59 Drazerk wrote:
On April 30 2015 00:48 yookstah wrote:
On April 28 2015 01:29 Drazerk wrote:
On April 28 2015 01:05 NotSorry wrote:
Heals are just too op all around in this expan

Its not that heals are too OP its that everything is either a one shot or just burst damage you can cover with a 3 min cd

We really need more fights like Kromog where the entire raid is dying from the minute go or Oregorger where I pull like 120k HPS and still struggle to heal people


Mythic blackhand healing is pretty crazy


He was on my list of acceptable fights this tier

Its just the number of fights where healing is actually interesting is pretty low this tier and only getting worse next tier with my experience on PTR


I miss down ranking... I mean at least with priests you never had to players that healed in the same way as everyone else. Even weird shit tended to work if you played well as long as you comfortable with it.

I loved most of vanilla and most of tbc healing. Then they started throwing cds on everything, removed down ranking, and homogenized alot of talents and abilities.

It wasn't perfect back then but that fundamental change in the way healing works is a big reason why I only play super casually right now.

downranking was really dumb. it didnt really add anything into the game.... it was just fluff, since you pretty much only used 1 rank for majority of situations since the higher rank stuff was not mana efficent at all. Spamming rank 4 holy light isn't more interesting than spamming a rankless holy light.


you're not going to see any future mmos bring back ranked spells.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
May 01 2015 07:54 GMT
#9788
On May 01 2015 11:09 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 19:59 Alabasern wrote:
I clicked a few buttons and overclocked my CPU/GPU. Warlords of Draenor feels like a buttery slip and slide now~!


If you mean auto OC.. you shouldn't do that. It's neither efficient nor safe, as a rule. If you need help with manual, throw me a pm

Yeah i wish i could offer some sort of WoW service for an hour of your time optimizing my computer :3
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Spicy_Curry
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States10573 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 09:55:04
May 01 2015 09:35 GMT
#9789
On April 30 2015 00:59 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 00:48 yookstah wrote:
On April 28 2015 01:29 Drazerk wrote:
On April 28 2015 01:05 NotSorry wrote:
Heals are just too op all around in this expan

Its not that heals are too OP its that everything is either a one shot or just burst damage you can cover with a 3 min cd

We really need more fights like Kromog where the entire raid is dying from the minute go or Oregorger where I pull like 120k HPS and still struggle to heal people


Mythic blackhand healing is pretty crazy


He was on my list of acceptable fights this tier

Its just the number of fights where healing is actually interesting is pretty low this tier and only getting worse next tier with my experience on PTR


Whats so hard about healing M blackhand? I haven't personally healed it but we are able to consistently kill it with alt healers whereas we have trouble meeting soft enrage in our alt runs. Healing Kromog looks sweet though. fox x 3 = $$$
High Risk Low Reward
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
May 01 2015 09:51 GMT
#9790
On May 01 2015 18:35 Spicy_Curry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 00:59 Drazerk wrote:
On April 30 2015 00:48 yookstah wrote:
On April 28 2015 01:29 Drazerk wrote:
On April 28 2015 01:05 NotSorry wrote:
Heals are just too op all around in this expan

Its not that heals are too OP its that everything is either a one shot or just burst damage you can cover with a 3 min cd

We really need more fights like Kromog where the entire raid is dying from the minute go or Oregorger where I pull like 120k HPS and still struggle to heal people


Mythic blackhand healing is pretty crazy


He was on my list of acceptable fights this tier

Its just the number of fights where healing is actually interesting is pretty low this tier and only getting worse next tier with my experience on PTR


Whats so hard about healing M blackhand? I haven't personally healed it but we are able to consistently kill it with alt healers whereas we have trouble meeting soft enrage in our alt runs. Healing Kromog looks sweet though.


Its not hard its just there is something to heal. Fights like Maidens / Flamebender / hans and franz are really boring because there isn't any damage happening
Spicy_Curry
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States10573 Posts
May 01 2015 09:55 GMT
#9791
On May 01 2015 18:51 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 18:35 Spicy_Curry wrote:
On April 30 2015 00:59 Drazerk wrote:
On April 30 2015 00:48 yookstah wrote:
On April 28 2015 01:29 Drazerk wrote:
On April 28 2015 01:05 NotSorry wrote:
Heals are just too op all around in this expan

Its not that heals are too OP its that everything is either a one shot or just burst damage you can cover with a 3 min cd

We really need more fights like Kromog where the entire raid is dying from the minute go or Oregorger where I pull like 120k HPS and still struggle to heal people


Mythic blackhand healing is pretty crazy


He was on my list of acceptable fights this tier

Its just the number of fights where healing is actually interesting is pretty low this tier and only getting worse next tier with my experience on PTR


Whats so hard about healing M blackhand? I haven't personally healed it but we are able to consistently kill it with alt healers whereas we have trouble meeting soft enrage in our alt runs. Healing Kromog looks sweet though.


Its not hard its just there is something to heal. Fights like Maidens / Flamebender / hans and franz are really boring because there isn't any damage happening


I feel that
High Risk Low Reward
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
May 01 2015 09:59 GMT
#9792
On May 01 2015 16:54 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 11:09 Cyro wrote:
On April 30 2015 19:59 Alabasern wrote:
I clicked a few buttons and overclocked my CPU/GPU. Warlords of Draenor feels like a buttery slip and slide now~!


If you mean auto OC.. you shouldn't do that. It's neither efficient nor safe, as a rule. If you need help with manual, throw me a pm

Yeah i wish i could offer some sort of WoW service for an hour of your time optimizing my computer :3


I accept gold
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 10:06:10
May 01 2015 10:03 GMT
#9793
It's clear you need to have an inofficial healer dps competition in your guild Drazerk.
Winner gets next trinket. *while maintaining some benchmark hps ofc.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-01 10:10:40
May 01 2015 10:10 GMT
#9794
On May 01 2015 19:03 Duvon wrote:
It's clear you need to have an inofficial healer dps competition in your guild Drazerk.
Winner gets next trinket. *while maintaining some benchmark hps ofc.

Three of our healers are lucky fucks who got warforged blackhand trinkets from cache weeks ago I think only I lack decent trinkets at this point

That said I doubt many people could beat holy dps
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
May 01 2015 10:20 GMT
#9795
Resto druids probably would give holy a contest.
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
May 03 2015 00:32 GMT
#9796
Garrison content is a game-saver~
Support your esport!
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
May 03 2015 02:32 GMT
#9797
you typo'd "killer"
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-03 04:03:22
May 03 2015 04:02 GMT
#9798
I'm just a humble rogue merchant looking for his place in the world.
Support your esport!
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-03 09:11:48
May 03 2015 07:42 GMT
#9799
I love overgearing LFR. It's quite nice being a god.
As a tank that is.
My computer doesn't like it as much though.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
May 03 2015 18:25 GMT
#9800
On May 03 2015 16:42 Duvon wrote:
I love overgearing LFR. It's quite nice being a god.
As a tank that is.
My computer doesn't like it as much though.


I mean I've seen an overgeared Blood DK solo tank Twin Ogron with like one healer actually healing. It's hilarious.

Prev 1 488 489 490 491 492 591 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 583
910 27
MaD[AoV]24
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox509
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Other Games
summit1g8742
shahzam294
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
Other Games
gamesdonequick0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur768
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 9m
Patches Events
17h 9m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.