• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:02
CEST 01:02
KST 08:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6887 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 36

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
May 26 2012 23:24 GMT
#701
I don't know; the server might be down. :/ I've tried to log for two days now and it has been unavailable both days
Love and Tolerate
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-27 06:32:37
May 27 2012 06:21 GMT
#702
On May 27 2012 08:24 JoshuaMaly wrote:
I don't know; the server might be down. :/ I've tried to log for two days now and it has been unavailable both days


Haha wow, well, that's all kinds of bad timing! I just finished reformatting my computer, and I'm in the process of reinstalling stuff -- been at it for a couple of days now. I have to wait until Tee gets online to get some server information I need. I'll look into it as soon as I can, but it might be offline all day.

Once I get all the stuff I need, I'm gonna look to update the server to the latest version ASAP. I have a couple of projects I want to work on ingame, and one of them might need the increased build ceiling. =)



To everyone who's PMed me over the past few weeks looking to join the server, please be patient with me a little longer. Once the server is updated and running perfectly, I will once again be taking applications. I will need you to re-send them to me at that time, however! I'll update the OP with the relevant information as well.


[image loading]
TL+ Member
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
May 27 2012 06:34 GMT
#703
To add to that:

Butts.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
May 28 2012 00:09 GMT
#704
Thanks for the update, Cane. And double thanks for Derpy.
Love and Tolerate
Izzac_Truine
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4 Posts
June 01 2012 02:51 GMT
#705
I am looking forward to when I can actually do stuff... I have been walking around and there si some really cool stuff here!
A lone wolf never howls.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
June 03 2012 22:30 GMT
#706
I've been fixing computer issues for the past few days. It started with my desktop not detecting one of my hard drives, and went downhill from there. Most of the stuff seems to be up and running, though.

I'm gonna try to finish up today so that I can quickly update Minecraft. Once I start working on updating, I'll keep you guys posted on my progress. Oh, and Camail asked me a question in IRC that I didn't catch before he logged off, namely "ETA on getting back into Minecraft?", to which the answer is "a few days, probably". I have some projects I want to work on.
TL+ Member
maddyann7
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2 Posts
June 13 2012 20:20 GMT
#707
i would like to be a pegesi so please make me one!
:D mutch love!
maddyann7
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2 Posts
June 13 2012 20:21 GMT
#708
and why is the server always down
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
June 13 2012 20:27 GMT
#709
Pro tip: You are bad at first impressions.

You somehow managed to do everything wrong, so congrats on that.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 20:09:37
June 15 2012 07:19 GMT
#710
^ made me actually lol, Camail

also, I was thinking of building a huge colosseum somewhere. shall we build?


P.S:
I logged on for about two hours tonight and discovered that some of the mods have broken. The teleport pads all have been unlinked and the display mod allows you to pick up the items they once displayed. As for the rest of the functionality, the server seems rather laggy and buggy in general.

Is that because less memory and CPU speed is being allocated to the server due to low traffic?

If everyone agrees, I for one wouldn't mind a fresh new map if it would increase traffic and interest. I look forward to building with my MLP comrades again. Just my two cents.
Love and Tolerate
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 20:06:51
June 15 2012 07:21 GMT
#711
Love and Tolerate
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 20:07:10
June 15 2012 08:20 GMT
#712
Love and Tolerate
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
June 15 2012 08:23 GMT
#713
Um, please use the edit function, it is on the bottom right side of the post.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
June 15 2012 20:06 GMT
#714
My bad, I was just excited and tired. XD I was up late after a long day of work.
Love and Tolerate
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
June 28 2012 05:53 GMT
#715
Okay! Server's going offline while I update it to the latest version. I have no immediate ETA on the update, but barring unforeseeable problems it should only be a day or two.

In the meantime, I'm going to be spending today backing up everything on the host machine. Once that's done, I will put the server back up (still running the previous version), but I can't promise that anything that's done in there will carry over to the update (it depends on the update process and what I have to do). You can muck about and build some more stuff in the interim, but don't be surprised if it's reverted for the update. Don't break anything, though, just in case it works!

I'll keep you guys posted; I know a few of you are eager for news. =)
TL+ Member
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-29 09:52:08
June 29 2012 09:47 GMT
#716
Update update:

Base version 1.2 server is working on my computer, and I'm steadily adding and testing plugins. Almost ALL of the plugins we use have had some kind of update (and that fairly recently, too), and the rest work fine without updating or aren't necessary. The Permissions plugin had an obnoxious update which changed the indentation of its config file, which means I have to re-indent 643 lines as I go.

I also just tried to launch the server using our old map. The server console output is currently doing this:

Converting... 0%
Converting... 1%
Converting... 1%
Converting... 2%
Converting... 2%
Converting... 3%

Yep, it's converting to the new build ceiling. Here's hoping it does so with zero complications. =)

I'll keep adding and tweaking our plugins today (and probably tomorrow), at which point the server will be ready for relaunch. ETA 12-24 hours.

Currently on repeat:



Wow. Catchy.
TL+ Member
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-29 14:45:35
June 29 2012 14:45 GMT
#717
I love that song but I must say, I like this one more
Dota 3hard5me
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 29 2012 15:44 GMT
#718
I'm expecting the top half of the world to get moved over like 40 blocks, so all the buildings look like they were sliced in half =P
Bio - Breaking it down
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
June 29 2012 22:52 GMT
#719
Update update:

Bamf, 24 hours awake and counting. I got a lot done today, and I could in fact launch the server right now and it'd be okay. The reason I'm not doing that is because I want to spend tomorrow looking for some replacement plugins... because almost EVERYTHING Earth Pony related got nixed in the upgrade. About the only thing to make it out unscathed was the Lava Furnace.

Superjump doesn't work. Fall damage reduction doesn't work. Basically, all of the athleticism plugins are broken, so I have to go looking. VirtualChest is also gone (including all the equipment you guys had stored in your virtual chests -- it'll be fun reimbursing you guys for this shit over the coming week or so), but it's been replaced by Backpack which is generally better (same inventory space plus portable workbench available through a /command, and if you opt to use SpoutCraft (which should finally work with the MLP models) you can even access both the backpack and the workbench using hotkeys). Also, even Appleseed fucked up somehow and we have to re-plant ALL THE APPLE TREES. I don't even know how; I guess Murphy really has it in for Earth Ponies tonight.

We may also have to re-do the teleporters. If this turns out to be the case, then I'm going to make a google docs that all of you can edit so that we can keep reasonable track of which waypoint signatures have been used, at least for major destinations like the town, the hub, Pigsquirrel's keep, Unicornia, etc.

mcMMO is completely nixed (we only used it for the repair mod), and in its place we have... an actual repair mod that works and does what we want it to. It only took me 7 months to find.

There are some pretty excellent news, too, however. The author of MagicSpells added something to the plugin for us: ability to gain experience for casting spells. That is all kinds of awesome. He also added a few spell effects that I can turn into new Unicorn spells, and he fixed a couple of bugs that we discovered (no more breaking portals with "carpet" spells). The build ceiling is indeed doubled, and that is sweet. Our map is fine and the conversion was a success. Also, some behind-the-scenes stuff has been made much more streamlined and less CPU-intensive, which makes me a happy camper even if it's not something you guys will ever notice.

Update imminent.

I'm going to bed now.

[image loading]
TL+ Member
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
June 29 2012 23:05 GMT
#720
Cane, I love you, you are a hero amongst men.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 238
Nina 130
ViBE79
SpeCial 75
Nathanias 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12211
Artosis 574
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever297
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox584
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g6682
Grubby2680
Liquid`RaSZi1931
shahzam673
WinterStarcraft442
C9.Mang0315
JimRising 276
Trikslyr28
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• musti20045 27
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 58m
INu's Battles
11h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 58m
OSC
23h 13m
Replay Cast
23h 58m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.