• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:02
CEST 01:02
KST 08:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6887 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 37

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
FortuneSyn
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1826 Posts
June 29 2012 23:30 GMT
#721
Thankyou. These Archie tracks are amazing.
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
June 30 2012 00:29 GMT
#722
My...my diamonds. My ...pick. OH GOD PICK #104. HE'S DEAD. HE'S REALLY DEAD.


OH GOD WHY
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
June 30 2012 02:56 GMT
#723
That was a good pick, he will be dearly missed :'(
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Halvgud
Profile Joined November 2011
Norway12 Posts
June 30 2012 05:06 GMT
#724
Eagerly awaiting when Stars Will Be Right for available Updates From The Dark Side Of The Moon.

Cane, you awesome brony you!

For some reason, I got this on my mind for the duration of the update:
All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning. -Albert Camus
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
June 30 2012 05:12 GMT
#725
OMG the server is back? My heart went from 60 bpm to 100 bpm in a flash.
THE SERVER IS BACK.
Shit. Now I have to redownload everything cuz I deleted Minecraft a while ago.

CANE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.
Seizon Senryaku!
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
June 30 2012 19:06 GMT
#726
Is it updated to the current version of 1.2.5? I tried to log in a few times but it won't let me, connection resets instantly, which tells me I'm on the wrong version.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
June 30 2012 20:36 GMT
#727
Good morning.

Server's still 1.1 until later today. I always work on plugins locally to make sure things work before I upload it, and that includes big updates like this. The server will switch to 1.2 some time today (ETA 6-16 hours), and everything done in the server during this period PROBABLY won't carry over once I apply the update.

Anyway, I'm gonna relax for an hour, then get back to work.
TL+ Member
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
June 30 2012 20:38 GMT
#728
YAY CANE \o/ I realised I lost my old skin for my pony so I made a new one and finally reinstalled all teh mods. I r ecshited.
Dota 3hard5me
DuB phool
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1003 Posts
June 30 2012 21:32 GMT
#729
Oh great. Now I might actually have to finish that darn spa.

Back to hours of brainstorming in vain... D:
HOW DO YOU INTERIOR!?
"overwatch is jesus" - motbob 2016
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
July 01 2012 09:33 GMT
#730
Update update:

I'm done. You're welcome. ♥

Only took me a few days? All I need to do now is reconvert the map, set all of your server permissions/classes, and upload. Oh, and write up a nice long news post and update this thread. It'll be another few hours, but I'm at the final hurdle. There's some new stuff for everyone to look forward to, and one or two old things that are missing (but replaced). Will detail all of this stuff in the thread later.

Now I'm off to get some food. Cheers, and see you all soon.
TL+ Member
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
July 01 2012 17:00 GMT
#731
Major update to the OP. 1.2.5 going live soon. =)
TL+ Member
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
July 01 2012 21:07 GMT
#732
Quick note:

The server machine is eating up a lot more RAM than it should, and it has nothing to do with Minecraft. I need to get this fixed before I launch the server. If I just try to run it, it might eat up more RAM than we're alloted and Tee might get an angry letter from the company.

Tee is around sporadically and he hasn't gone to bed yet, so I'll try to get his take on this before I try to fix it on my own. It's possible I'll have to reduce the amount of memory Minecraft uses, which is fine as long as we don't get 23+ people in there.

Will keep you posted.
TL+ Member
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
July 01 2012 21:26 GMT
#733
I can't wait for it to come online :D
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
July 01 2012 22:15 GMT
#734
Server is UP! Here's hoping it's stable.

I had to lower the amount of RAM used by Minecraft for now; we'll find out what's eating up all the RAM over the coming couple of days. As usual, let me know if any performance issues or other problems. I'm not expecting a 100% clean launch (I'm sure I've forgotten a permission node or something somewhere), but that's what you play testers are for.
TL+ Member
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
July 02 2012 04:28 GMT
#735
Server is working great, everything is a go.

BTW, I'm looking for someone to help me out collecting dark wood. I would greatly appreciate any assistance people can offer me.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
July 02 2012 05:21 GMT
#736
WW: There are a bunch of dark wood trees around my house, feel free to cut em down, just replant the saplings when you are done =D
Bio - Breaking it down
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
July 02 2012 05:33 GMT
#737
Oh I don't need access to trees, I have plenty to chop and replant, I just need so much wood that it'll take me an absurd amount of time to gather it.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
July 02 2012 22:44 GMT
#738
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1327109-if-you-having-problems-logging-in-read-this-before-you-post-about-it/

The Minecraft Login servers are having its ups and down, its nothing to do with the new 1.3 UPDATE (that's coming on august 1st) .

Your SERVERS, accounts and saves will be fine don't worry Posted Image

The reason your getting this error is because Mojang are currently fixing it and some logins may get past but the majority of them are not. Just sit tight and it will be fixed soon! Posted Image

Thanks,
Sam


In the meantime, just relog into Minecraft until it works.

Also woke up to a few bugs, but they were fixed with a server restart. I'm glad I'm so awesome I can fix bugs without knowing they're there in the first place.
TL+ Member
Spaackle
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States153 Posts
July 03 2012 04:11 GMT
#739
I was going to think of a fancy way to say this, but it's late and I'm tired, so...

We now have access to a jungle. I flew around for a while until I found one, and Cane has built a teleporter to it. Now our glorious server can discover the wonder that is cats. Yes, we may now have cats, my friends.

I'll post pictures of the jungle later.

Also, now I feel useful to the server. It makes me feel all happy inside. :3
Friendship is Magic!
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
July 03 2012 05:19 GMT
#740
Cane just updated the OP, so make sure to read it again. A few minor changes and bug fixes, and a new ability for Earth Ponies as well.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 238
Nina 130
ViBE79
SpeCial 75
Nathanias 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12211
Artosis 574
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever297
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox584
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g6682
Grubby2680
Liquid`RaSZi1931
shahzam673
WinterStarcraft442
C9.Mang0315
JimRising 276
Trikslyr28
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• musti20045 27
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 58m
INu's Battles
11h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 58m
OSC
23h 13m
Replay Cast
23h 58m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.