• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:22
CEST 08:22
KST 15:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7425 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 35

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
March 28 2012 14:38 GMT
#681
Yup yup.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
jordenjames88
Profile Joined December 2011
9 Posts
March 29 2012 04:03 GMT
#682
Just thought Id mention that I heard bukkit 1.2.4 just came out. I dont know if that helps the server or not, but I thought I would mention it.
carloselcoco
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2302 Posts
April 02 2012 20:08 GMT
#683
On February 22 2012 03:13 Srsishere wrote:
Woaaah I haven't been on in quite a while O.O sorry folks! I'm getting on right now! I NEED TO BUILD A TARDIS!! I've been watching so much Doctor Who! I started the second season two weeks ago and I just finished the fifth season...
Anyways, ALLONS-Y! TO MINECRAFT!


Do you have a bow tie? They are cool
http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/296431601 <------Suscribe! Casts in Spanish :) |||| http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/300285215<----- CSL: Before Sunday! Episode 3!
potmilk
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada87 Posts
April 07 2012 00:59 GMT
#684
oh so it hasn't been just me who hasn't been on Liquestria D: Been busy with Dota 2, school work and dota 2. Ill be returning soon =)
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
April 07 2012 16:33 GMT
#685
You've got DotA 2 too, why haven't you been playing with us?
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
April 07 2012 22:40 GMT
#686
I'm in the process of filling the Hosttower Athenaeum with books. I've already finished the Abjuration section.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
April 07 2012 23:41 GMT
#687
On April 08 2012 07:40 Whitewing wrote:
I'm in the process of filling the Hosttower Athenaeum with books. I've already finished the Abjuration section.

Now I wanna get on server again just I'm lazy and I have to swap versions every time I want to play
Dota 3hard5me
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
April 07 2012 23:51 GMT
#688
On February 22 2012 03:13 Srsishere wrote:
Woaaah I haven't been on in quite a while O.O sorry folks! I'm getting on right now! I NEED TO BUILD A TARDIS!! I've been watching so much Doctor Who! I started the second season two weeks ago and I just finished the fifth season...
Anyways, ALLONS-Y! TO MINECRAFT!

Are you me?
I just started last about 8 days ago with 2005. Now on 2008. I'd join in with building a TARDIS. With Derpy and Doctor Whoof. Because ponies.
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
April 12 2012 08:15 GMT
#689
Hey everyone, just posting to say hey and that I miss you guys. I've been working hard on my vanilla LP series. That's where I've been. Hope all is well! PM me if you want to get together and adventure in Liquestria! Cheers
Love and Tolerate
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
April 15 2012 17:25 GMT
#690
1.2 is coming soonish, but there's a few plugins that haven't updated yet and I've been waiting on them. I might just launch without them, but there's a few flavor plugins that we'd miss out on for a while, as well as some utility stuff that I really don't want to do without atm. =)

If it takes too much longer, I'm just gonna say screw it and update.
TL+ Member
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
April 16 2012 18:53 GMT
#691
Huzzah!
Love and Tolerate
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
April 18 2012 04:05 GMT
#692
Hourrah! I'll definitely get on the server between games of dota then!
Dota 3hard5me
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-24 06:53:05
April 24 2012 02:00 GMT
#693
I just tried to play on the server and it shutdown after I wandered for like 10 minutes Bad sign
Edit: It started up again a few mins later. nbd
Love and Tolerate
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
May 09 2012 16:29 GMT
#694
What have I missed? :O
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
May 09 2012 17:43 GMT
#695
Well, the server is on a sort of hiatus right now, but I'm getting the itch to play again, so it is probably going to be revived in the summer when everyone has time to play.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
May 11 2012 01:15 GMT
#696
On May 10 2012 02:43 Camail wrote:
Well, the server is on a sort of hiatus right now, but I'm getting the itch to play again, so it is probably going to be revived in the summer when everyone has time to play.

But I am already in Summer! D:
I finished two weeks ago! Lol
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
May 11 2012 01:24 GMT
#697
I have even less time to play because i've moved back home and still work by my university. Most of my time is spent driving to work, working, or looking for people to cover shifts I can't go to because I can't get there due to car access. :/
Love and Tolerate
Contimax
Profile Joined December 2011
11 Posts
May 19 2012 14:31 GMT
#698
I don't know if the server is down or not but I can't connect . The map is also down... I think. Not a good omen.
carloselcoco
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2302 Posts
May 20 2012 00:32 GMT
#699
On May 19 2012 23:31 Contimax wrote:
I don't know if the server is down or not but I can't connect . The map is also down... I think. Not a good omen.


Read like 4 posts above you
http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/296431601 <------Suscribe! Casts in Spanish :) |||| http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/300285215<----- CSL: Before Sunday! Episode 3!
Contimax
Profile Joined December 2011
11 Posts
May 21 2012 12:42 GMT
#700
On May 20 2012 09:32 carloselcoco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2012 23:31 Contimax wrote:
I don't know if the server is down or not but I can't connect . The map is also down... I think. Not a good omen.


Read like 4 posts above you


Woopsie. <- I'm a noob. Sorry about that.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3335
Rain 1752
GuemChi 538
FanTaSy 438
sSak 47
Bale 33
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm150
Fuzer 84
League of Legends
JimRising 615
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King178
Other Games
summit1g7814
WinterStarcraft681
KnowMe63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2192
League of Legends
• Lourlo1181
• Rush994
• Stunt463
Other Games
• Shiphtur779
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 38m
INu's Battles
4h 38m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 38m
OSC
15h 53m
Replay Cast
16h 38m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.