• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:27
CEST 07:27
KST 14:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9236 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 34

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
March 13 2012 20:07 GMT
#661
Is that where (almost) everyone has been? It's a ghost town in liquestria most of the time. The only ones I ever see are Galg, Axi, and one or two others.
Love and Tolerate
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
March 13 2012 22:13 GMT
#662
I'm been busy with school and dota 2, no time for MC. Besides that I'm not really happy with what I'm building right now so I don't have the drive to play anymore. I will drop by soon though, but it won't probably be during your hours
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Davedz
Profile Joined February 2012
United Kingdom5 Posts
March 13 2012 22:18 GMT
#663
Can we 'adult' roleplay? I'm a bit fluttershy in real life, and i want to put my spike into someone's pinkie pie

User was banned for this post.
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
March 14 2012 01:24 GMT
#664
On March 14 2012 07:18 Davedz wrote:
Can we 'adult' roleplay? I'm a bit fluttershy in real life, and i want to put my spike into someone's pinkie pie


No
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
March 14 2012 06:16 GMT
#665
On March 14 2012 05:07 JoshuaMaly wrote:
Is that where (almost) everyone has been? It's a ghost town in liquestria most of the time. The only ones I ever see are Galg, Axi, and one or two others.

I suppose I hop in from time to time but like some others I'm playing alot of DotA 2 and working on an animation for school that I've left for much too long -_-
Dota 3hard5me
Zachris
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden26 Posts
March 14 2012 06:37 GMT
#666
It's not suprising that it gets kinda empty when there are new large game-releases. I mean Mass Effect 3 had to have pulled a fair bit of servers empty, just like alot of other releases has. On another note: Dota2 is terribly addictive!
Nihil Sine Nefas
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
March 14 2012 06:57 GMT
#667
On March 14 2012 05:07 JoshuaMaly wrote:
Is that where (almost) everyone has been? It's a ghost town in liquestria most of the time. The only ones I ever see are Galg, Axi, and one or two others.


I banned myself from SC2 and Minecraft for a month.
Hopefully when school isn't so hectic anymore, I'll be back online and devote some time to the server.
Seizon Senryaku!
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
March 14 2012 07:19 GMT
#668
I've had 0 motivation to set aside time to make things. Hopefully that will change, but until then I have too many more important things to do.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
March 14 2012 13:10 GMT
#669
I get what you all mean. I've been working long hours for my Uni and at my coffee shop, myself. Not to mention that I've been playing a lot of vanilla MC on single player. I want to toy with the new features before they are able to be moved to our server. Hopefully we'll all be more active after May when summer comes and after the new game releases are old news.
Love and Tolerate
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-14 13:16:16
March 14 2012 13:14 GMT
#670
Would anyone be interested in forming a new settlement village like "the West" to spark more motivation? We can move a thousand or two blocks away from anything and just start a new hub.
To make it more interesting, we should avoid bringing any materials or pre-made tools.
Love and Tolerate
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-14 19:49:38
March 14 2012 19:49 GMT
#671
Unrelated to my previous two posts but quite wonderful is the fact that the tempo at which MC players walk is the same tempo as the beginning minutes of Pinkie Pie's song Smile. Just made this discovery while working on my melon farm and restocking the comm. chest's food room.
Love and Tolerate
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
March 14 2012 20:08 GMT
#672
I'll be on more often soon, this is the last week before spring break for me, and I've got major papers and midterms to finish up (crunch time).
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
DeCim
Profile Joined November 2011
United States26 Posts
March 18 2012 18:14 GMT
#673
While browsing Reddit today I found this:


I'm thinking that this would be way cooler than what was planned for the small boats docks. Any questions, comments, or concerns before I go off and make it?
[<+Camail> we are all new to dnd <+Camail> especiall decim <+Camail> "oh I jsut realized wat at-will means" <+Camail> >_> <+Camail> pls <+Catties> sorc shooting crossbow bolts <+Camail> SORC SHOOTING CROSSBOW BOLTS <+xDeCim> ^^
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
March 18 2012 20:21 GMT
#674
I think it's a great idea!
Love and Tolerate
fooby
Profile Joined September 2010
United States52 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-18 23:39:12
March 18 2012 22:51 GMT
#675
the boat dock launcher is a nice thing to have but I haven't seen one like that before, only something like this launcher which isn't really the best setup for adding/remodeling it from an aesthetic perspective.

Also want to apologize for not being online as much as I'd like, 70 hour work week makes things hard and I have side&personal projects.
Zeeky Boogy Doog!
Contimax
Profile Joined December 2011
11 Posts
March 19 2012 11:33 GMT
#676
I haven't finish the dock roof. Sorry about that. It's hell week since I'm finishing my school's requirements. After this week, I can give time to it. I also lack motivation to do it.

Someone has been fiddlin' with my machine >:3. My stone machine.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
March 22 2012 23:09 GMT
#677
Sorry there's been such inactivity. Most of us regulars got caught up playing Tribes: Ascend when it hit open beta, and (as I've said) I've had issues with my Minecraft client (which are now fixed).

I check in on the server console and try to make sure everything is running smoothly, but it may be a while before I get back into working on projects. Just let me know in here or through PMs if there's any issues I need to deal with and I'll respond asap. =)
TL+ Member
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
March 22 2012 23:58 GMT
#678
Hey some of us have been playing DotA 2 Cane
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
March 25 2012 23:08 GMT
#679
So, any news on when we're going to go to the end?
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
March 28 2012 14:02 GMT
#680
On March 26 2012 08:08 Whitewing wrote:
So, any news on when we're going to go to the end?


Already told you this on Vent, but I figured I'd answer it anyway:

Not sure. It's on hold for now, since everyone are busy playing half a dozen new releases. Minecraft is taking a back seat right now, unfortunately.

It'll be there when we get back to it, however. =)
TL+ Member
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4521
Rain 1805
GuemChi 577
FanTaSy 347
sSak 50
Bale 39
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm204
Fuzer 32
League of Legends
JimRising 655
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1178
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King296
Other Games
summit1g8058
WinterStarcraft599
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick915
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2147
League of Legends
• Lourlo1192
• Rush922
• Stunt454
Other Games
• Shiphtur826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 33m
INu's Battles
5h 33m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 33m
OSC
16h 48m
Replay Cast
17h 33m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.