• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:25
CEST 08:25
KST 15:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7856 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 33

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
Contimax
Profile Joined December 2011
11 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 13:53:14
February 28 2012 13:51 GMT
#641
I volunteer for the Large Ship Docks. It's close to my house so it won't be any problem transporting any wood or materials. I may add a ship inside it too.
DuB phool
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1003 Posts
February 29 2012 23:11 GMT
#642
So... it's been two or three weeks since I finished the basic structure of the spa, and I've spent my time since then wondering how the heck to make a spa interior in minecraft. I've been completely unsuccessful. The time has come to admit that I won't be thinking of something creative anytime soon, and ask for some help with this thing.

If you're good at interiors or just have a good idea, hit me up. IRC is best. Any help would be appreciated!

Oh... it's the big thing next to the town hall, just in case you were wondering.
"overwatch is jesus" - motbob 2016
Sir Mainstream
Profile Joined March 2012
United States1 Post
March 01 2012 00:32 GMT
#643
CDog321123

Earth ponies 4 tha win ;D
- People used to mock ponies, but then they took a hoof to the knee.-
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
March 01 2012 17:21 GMT
#644
Patch is out: DO NOT UPDATE until Cane gives us the go-ahead.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
March 02 2012 01:21 GMT
#645
Figured I'd give you guys a heads up. There's turbulent times ahead. Minecraft 1.2 just came out, and there's a lot of concern over Minecraft's modding future. Bukkit (the server API we're using) is joining Mojang and becoming closed source forever. This has caused a lot of drama in the dev community (it's basically a big fuck you to all the modders who have made it what it is), and it's bad for a number of reasons. I won't go into details, but it's going to wreak havoc with plugins for a while. I honestly do not know how long it'll take for us to update at this point, nor what this means for the future of Minecraft.

For now, we'll have to stick with 1.1, and I have no good ETA on updating to 1.2. As awesome as an increased build ceiling will be (and it will happen eventually), we can't sacrifice our core gameplay for it.

I'll keep you updated.
TL+ Member
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
March 02 2012 08:32 GMT
#646
It's ok, we don't need an update right now. Our time is spent doing more awesome and important things.
[image loading]
Love and Tolerate
EmergantZombie
Profile Joined March 2012
1 Post
March 03 2012 02:31 GMT
#647
EmergantZombie


I would like to be a Unicorn please
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
March 03 2012 08:51 GMT
#648
Actually DeCim. I think I'll like to take that offer of TNT.
Seizon Senryaku!
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
March 04 2012 04:59 GMT
#649
So I finished the lowering dry docks but boats act funny in SMP.. Feel free to use it though!
-JoshuaMaly
Love and Tolerate
jolka2
Profile Joined March 2012
Poland1 Post
March 04 2012 15:16 GMT
#650
jolka2- either the alicorn because everytime i change my skin is an alicorn and i tried everything and i would like to stay one beacause im pretty good at ruling the server and being and admin or pegasus because i love to fly
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
March 05 2012 03:50 GMT
#651
Insert meme here: One does not simply CHOOSE to be an Alicorn.
-JoshuaMaly
Love and Tolerate
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
March 05 2012 05:00 GMT
#652
So um, about the end, any idea on a date and time to go?
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
March 05 2012 05:08 GMT
#653
I don't know. But anyways find it somewhat amusing how many people are postin here saying , hi I want to be X. Even asking to be an alicorn O.o...

Though on another note, I needs help making a roof for my house. Can't decide how to make it look nice. It's the one behind white wings house next to the river :3
Dota 3hard5me
Contimax
Profile Joined December 2011
11 Posts
March 06 2012 13:16 GMT
#654
Can somepony help me? I need tons of wool for the roof for the large ship docks. Can some good looking somepony put white wool in the chest inside the large docks? I would be grateful for it. Any wood too would be greatly appreciated. Again, my thanks.
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
March 06 2012 15:39 GMT
#655
people asking to be alicorns...that's cute.

anyways, even though i dont play on the server much anymore, Im still allowed to venture into the end with you guys right?
Seizon Senryaku!
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
March 06 2012 19:02 GMT
#656
Conti, I'll be happy to help. I have a double chest mostly full for some projects I'm doing and I can send some over to you. I'll be on later tonight (9pm EST or so). If you're on before me, feel free to raid my cloud house's wool chest. Just use the mossy tower to climb up to the cloud scaffolding.
Love and Tolerate
Contimax
Profile Joined December 2011
11 Posts
March 07 2012 07:59 GMT
#657
Maly, Well that's kind of you. I'll be leaving a sign if i go online before you.

Again, my thanks.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
March 10 2012 23:03 GMT
#658
So a few of you already know this, but I've been having serious issues with my Minecraft since 1.2 hit. I'm working on resolving the problem but it's been a pain.

At least the server seems to run okay, which is always my primary concern. It just means I have a hard time working on plugins, as those require significant testing before I add them.
TL+ Member
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
March 11 2012 04:45 GMT
#659
Is there anyway we can help test the mods? Can we help be guinea pigs?
Love and Tolerate
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
March 13 2012 04:20 GMT
#660
Now that I've finished ME3 (twice), it's time to get going on the University again. See you all online.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3335
Rain 1752
GuemChi 538
FanTaSy 438
sSak 47
Bale 33
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King233
Other Games
summit1g7717
WinterStarcraft674
KnowMe68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick689
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Lourlo1221
• Rush1014
• Stunt477
Other Games
• Shiphtur729
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 36m
INu's Battles
4h 36m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 36m
OSC
15h 51m
Replay Cast
16h 36m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.