• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:24
CEST 14:24
KST 21:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8610 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 31

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-17 07:27:31
February 17 2012 07:24 GMT
#601
I don't think my combination, ice white body and turqoise mane, has been taken by anypony in the show. I haven't seen anyone at least ^^

That said I think my skin looks kinda boring as it is right now and if anybody would like to make it better I will pm you the picture of it.

About those pictures in the lecture hall, even though my performance was kinda stiff I think I pulled those pictures off nicely
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
DuB phool
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1003 Posts
February 17 2012 16:45 GMT
#602
On February 17 2012 15:28 Raelcun wrote:
I found something out today, ALL THE GOOD COLOR COMBINATIONS ON PONIES ARE TAKEN BY THE SHOW

Applejack, Scootaloo, Roseluck, and Aloe were the main offenders of the THIS LOOKS SO GOOD but I look too much like a canon pony. :[

I always mention Roseluck as my absolute favorite when it comes to color scheme alone. She's so pwetty! And of COURSE the spa sisters are good looking too. It's just in their nature.
I found the best option was to simply embrace it. :D
"overwatch is jesus" - motbob 2016
jordenjames88
Profile Joined December 2011
9 Posts
February 18 2012 10:23 GMT
#603
With all the pictures everyone has been taking, I took a few of my own.

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
Deezl
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States355 Posts
February 18 2012 11:09 GMT
#604
I'm not gaining xp from mining. Did something change?
Three hundred lives of men I have walked this world, and now I have no time.
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
February 18 2012 20:37 GMT
#605
Yeah we changed that a while ago now you get chances for double drops on certain items while mining, you have the ability repair etc read the changelogs in the OP.

Also Jorden your screen is sooooo bright o.o
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-19 06:23:00
February 19 2012 06:21 GMT
#606
[image loading]

I already figured out who it was and talked to them but some common sense here guys.

This sheep pen has nearly twice as many sheep because I camped it with wheat making them breed and make more sheep. The blue sheep also take a rare resource to color them blue. If you're going to recolor other sheep to farm them fine just make sure that you recolor sheep that are easy to redye like yellow/red/green etc
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
February 20 2012 02:44 GMT
#607
Hey Cane, I had an interesting spell idea that you may (or may not) wish to consider. This is just brainstorming, so don't take this as a hint, just an idea.

What about a spell that makes a flammable block immune to fire (won't burn?) It could be useful for creating some interesting effects with lava and fire, and might look pretty cool if done right.

I'm not sure if this is even possible.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
February 20 2012 03:16 GMT
#608
I dont think thats really something realistic to be putting into a spell
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
February 20 2012 03:25 GMT
#609
Well, a mod or something then, but it'd be really nice to be able to do that, and it'd allow for fireplaces and the like to not look retarded in some buildings.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
February 20 2012 04:24 GMT
#610
Like I said before, if you can take the time out of your day and find a mod that kind of does that Cane will look at it, but other than that its unlikely. Brainstorming is kinda useless, its usually 5% brainstorming and 95% finding a plugin that does that.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
February 20 2012 06:03 GMT
#611
Well, I went looking for one for around an hour, and found no sign of anything even remotely close to that, so I guess that's a no-go.

The closest I could find was just setting a region to prevent fire from burning in it, which is not at all what I wanted, so forget I asked.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
February 20 2012 09:29 GMT
#612
The region thing is pretty much what you'd have to do anyway, since you have to tell the game to "not burn the block in this specific coordinate" as opposed to "never burn this block type ever". Global vs regional.

And yeah, this is a pretty good example of what I have to deal with when adding new stuff to the server, and you just got a taste of it. It's extremely rare that I find a plugin that simply works out of the box for our specific purposes (I can only think of like five off the top of my head, out of over 50), and even ones that I can tweak and customize were often made for other purposes. I often end up having to duct tape solutions for stuff we want.

Don't be afraid to suggest stuff, though. If it turns out it's possible, I'll definitely look into it.
TL+ Member
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-20 09:44:12
February 20 2012 09:41 GMT
#613
Hey guys, so tonight I came to the realization (a realization that should have come a lot earlier imo) that I really don't like sitting in front of a computer and playing video games.

As a result, I am going to take a break from the server (and most games in general. SC2 is an exception because I see it as a sport) and in addition, be tearing down the house I built.
So if you see a half demolished house with broken water physics in its basements, please don't be alarmed. I apologize in advance but I had to leave in a bit of a hurry before I could totally tear it down, and I told myself never to touch the game, lest I get tempted to play again, while I am on this break. The house itself is deep in the woods away from town so it won't be too much of a bother, and I know Cane doesn't like broken water so just giving him a heads up. In fact, I shouldn't have even started the demolition process, but a promise to myself is a promise to myself. Hope you guys understand. Hell, feel free to TNT the house a la that other house we blew up.



--nohbrows.

Seizon Senryaku!
JoshuaMaly
Profile Joined February 2012
United States25 Posts
February 20 2012 19:46 GMT
#614
Nohbrows: I'm glad I got to meet you before you left and I hope to see you around on the server sometime. Good luck with your SC2 stuff!

-JoshuaMaly
Love and Tolerate
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-20 21:00:55
February 20 2012 21:00 GMT
#615
Looks like the server is going to be down for a while >_<.

Or am I the only one who can't connect?
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Vernay
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom76 Posts
February 20 2012 23:24 GMT
#616
On February 21 2012 06:00 Whitewing wrote:
Looks like the server is going to be down for a while >_<.

Or am I the only one who can't connect?



#sames.
"Skill makes a good player, Attitude makes a great one."
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
February 21 2012 01:13 GMT
#617
Wow, 6 hours later and still down, did Cane take it offline for some reason?
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Vernay
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom76 Posts
February 21 2012 07:17 GMT
#618
if the servers having issues its not hard to imagine cane working to fix it over posting, give it some time and cane will throw his code monkey at it
"Skill makes a good player, Attitude makes a great one."
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
February 21 2012 08:40 GMT
#619
On February 21 2012 16:17 Vernay wrote:
if the servers having issues its not hard to imagine cane working to fix it over posting, give it some time and cane will throw his code monkey at it


Oh, no, it's back up and it's been so for hours. We have no idea what happened to it earlier, though. Confused admins this evening. =)
TL+ Member
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
February 21 2012 18:13 GMT
#620
Woaaah I haven't been on in quite a while O.O sorry folks! I'm getting on right now! I NEED TO BUILD A TARDIS!! I've been watching so much Doctor Who! I started the second season two weeks ago and I just finished the fifth season...
Anyways, ALLONS-Y! TO MINECRAFT!
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1207
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 238
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54492
Calm 3791
Shuttle 2813
Bisu 1321
FanTaSy 1296
firebathero 389
Stork 275
Hyuk 263
Zeus 252
actioN 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 237
Soma 232
Rush 223
EffOrt 208
Soulkey 145
Last 139
Light 128
ZerO 114
Snow 110
Mong 71
Dewaltoss 64
PianO 64
Pusan 56
Sea.KH 56
Killer 45
JYJ 44
NotJumperer 37
hero 36
Barracks 36
Free 35
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 31
Yoon 30
Bale 29
Aegong 27
Sharp 22
Shine 20
sorry 20
HiyA 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 18
Noble 16
Dota 2
Gorgc6421
Dendi520
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1328
kRYSTAL_97
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko425
Other Games
gofns33593
singsing1994
B2W.Neo660
crisheroes245
DeMusliM213
hiko152
Livibee98
byalli14
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
36m
OSC
9h 51m
Replay Cast
10h 36m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.