• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:24
CEST 14:24
KST 21:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8616 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 30

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
Zachris
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden26 Posts
February 13 2012 05:28 GMT
#581
On February 13 2012 10:39 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 10:31 jordenjames88 wrote:
Looks awesome! But all these Earth pony and unicorn updates make the pegasi jelly


You can fly, single best ability in the game hands down =p.

That said, I've been trying to brainstorm ideas, I'll see if I can think of anything to suggest to cane for Pegasi.


If you put a saddle on them...you should be able to fly on them <.<
Nihil Sine Nefas
potmilk
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada87 Posts
February 13 2012 09:04 GMT
#582
CANE, YOU ARE AWESOME
<3,
Now all Pegasi need is that ability that Stardragon... u know the one where we fire tnt <3
carloselcoco
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2302 Posts
February 13 2012 11:53 GMT
#583
On February 11 2012 10:31 Srsishere wrote:
Soooo yeah I finally got Starcraft II

Anypony wanna re-teach me how to play? (I haven't played in a looong time)


But... But... But... I thought I was teaching you
I mean, after all I am the one giving you for free my second account
http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/296431601 <------Suscribe! Casts in Spanish :) |||| http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/300285215<----- CSL: Before Sunday! Episode 3!
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
February 13 2012 13:04 GMT
#584
On February 13 2012 20:53 carloselcoco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 10:31 Srsishere wrote:
Soooo yeah I finally got Starcraft II

Anypony wanna re-teach me how to play? (I haven't played in a looong time)


But... But... But... I thought I was teaching you
I mean, after all I am the one giving you for free my second account

Oh, quit whining Carlos. More than one person can teach me. And besides, when will you even be ABLE to teach me? -______-
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
February 13 2012 13:59 GMT
#585
On February 13 2012 22:04 Srsishere wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 20:53 carloselcoco wrote:
On February 11 2012 10:31 Srsishere wrote:
Soooo yeah I finally got Starcraft II

Anypony wanna re-teach me how to play? (I haven't played in a looong time)


But... But... But... I thought I was teaching you
I mean, after all I am the one giving you for free my second account

Oh, quit whining Carlos. More than one person can teach me. And besides, when will you even be ABLE to teach me? -______-


You do realize you are on a Starcraft 2 forum also right hahahah.

Also, now that Scintillia got his office, and teh second room off to teh side is being unused, anyone object it to being turned into a desert biome garden?
Seizon Senryaku!
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
February 13 2012 14:08 GMT
#586
On February 13 2012 22:59 nohbrows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 22:04 Srsishere wrote:
On February 13 2012 20:53 carloselcoco wrote:
On February 11 2012 10:31 Srsishere wrote:
Soooo yeah I finally got Starcraft II

Anypony wanna re-teach me how to play? (I haven't played in a looong time)


But... But... But... I thought I was teaching you
I mean, after all I am the one giving you for free my second account

Oh, quit whining Carlos. More than one person can teach me. And besides, when will you even be ABLE to teach me? -______-


You do realize you are on a Starcraft 2 forum also right hahahah.

Also, now that Scintillia got his office, and teh second room off to teh side is being unused, anyone object it to being turned into a desert biome garden?

I'm not sure if that would fit with the library. If there were possibly a way we could turn it into a garden for various alchemical components, that'd be great. I'm not sure if that's feasible though.
Writer
Ame
Profile Joined October 2009
United States246 Posts
February 13 2012 16:42 GMT
#587
On February 13 2012 22:59 nohbrows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 22:04 Srsishere wrote:
On February 13 2012 20:53 carloselcoco wrote:
On February 11 2012 10:31 Srsishere wrote:
Soooo yeah I finally got Starcraft II

Anypony wanna re-teach me how to play? (I haven't played in a looong time)


But... But... But... I thought I was teaching you
I mean, after all I am the one giving you for free my second account

Oh, quit whining Carlos. More than one person can teach me. And besides, when will you even be ABLE to teach me? -______-


You do realize you are on a Starcraft 2 forum also right hahahah.

Also, now that Scintillia got his office, and teh second room off to teh side is being unused, anyone object it to being turned into a desert biome garden?


... You do realize you are on a Starcraft 2 forum also right hahahah.

... are on a Starcraft 2 forum

... Starcraft 2 forum

;__;
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
February 13 2012 22:26 GMT
#588
[rant]

Okay the community storage thing generally works pretty well but some of our newer people don't seem to get the idea. The point is we're not an economy server when you have extras of an item you put them in storage. When you need something you check storage before you ask around, most likely if it's not in storage you have to go farm it yourself.

That being said, if you need A LOT of wood don't empty the wood chest leave some for others, sure you can grab a few stacks to ease the burden but leave some for other people who come along 5 minutes later looking for wood. This translates to the rest of the materials, this is there to be helpful not to make it so you never have to gather anything yourself.

[/rant]
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 03:43:16
February 14 2012 03:42 GMT
#589
Finished the Dining Hall! :D

Screenshots:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Dreamslayer
Profile Joined October 2011
50 Posts
February 14 2012 11:45 GMT
#590

BREAKING NEWS : Constructions are about to get awesome ! (but you have to wait until the next patch):



Hello!

Jon and I have been working on a new map format for Minecraft that we’ve dubbed “Anvil” (it’s just a name). The purpose of the new format is to prepare for modding, especially to allow for more block types, but also to improve other areas of the game (such as map height). The changes are:

Maximum build height has been increased to 256 (was 128)
Empty sections of the world are not loaded into memory
Block ids have been increased to 4096 (was 256) by adding a 4 bit data layer (similar to how meta data is stored)
Block ordering have been changed from x/z/y to y/z/x in order to improve compression
Packets for sending chunks have been updated (a full 128-high chunk is smaller than the old format, and a chunk with lots of empty space is much smaller)
Biomes are saved per x/z column, which means they can be altered by tools
The next snapshot, and Minecraft 1.2, will automatically convert worlds to the new format. The files of the current format (“McRegion”) will remain in your save folder, if you need to restore them for some reason.

I’ve prepared a converter (with source code) for tool makers that wants to be prepared. You do not need to use this to convert your maps! It’s only for reference!

Download the converter+source here

Some info:

The 16x128x16 “Blocks”, “Data”, “SkyLight” and “BlockLight” tags are removed
A “Sections” tag has been added with up to 16 compound tags
Each section has 16x16x16 “Blocks”, “Data”, “SkyLight” and “BlockLight” tags
Each section has a “Y” integer tag saying which section it is (note that some Y positions can be skipped). 0 is at the bottom of the world and 15 is the topmost section
Each section also has a “AddBlocks” tag, which is a DataLayer byte array just like “Data”. The “AddBlocks” tag is not included in the converter since the old format never had block ids above 255. This extra tag is created whenever a block requires it, so the getTile() method needs to check if the array exists and then combine it with the default block data. In other words, blockId = (addBlock << 8) + baseId.
Each chunk has a 16×16 byte array with biome ids called “Biomes”. If this array is missing it will be filled when the game starts. The converter doesn’t include any biome sources, though (it had too many dependencies to be included).
Note that the old format is XZY and the new format is YZX (see the difference between DataLayer and OldDataLayer).
The new format uses the extension “.mca” instead of “.mcr” (the old format is kept for safety, with the level.dat backed up as “level.dat_mcr”)
Finally, a shoutout to Robinton’s hard work on his mods: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/310298-100robintons-mods/

Cheers,

// jeb_
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
February 14 2012 21:08 GMT
#591
Applied, hope I'm allowed to play w/ all of you people! but dayum, with that new building height life's gonna be awesome!
Dota 3hard5me
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
February 15 2012 23:16 GMT
#592
The Library

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]



Spontaneous group shot

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
Astrophysics with Professor Luna
TL+ Member
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
February 16 2012 00:31 GMT
#593
I wasn't in the picture D:
Dota 3hard5me
DuB phool
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1003 Posts
February 16 2012 00:39 GMT
#594
So... Camail is actually completely insane. I was happily working on the spa, up on the third story, when Camail decides to sneak up behind me then jump off the edge. And then do it again. And again.

Intrigued by his antics, I decide to take a break and observe his behavior. He came up the stairs to repeat the act once more, saw that I was watching him, and froze. Then... he started spinning and circles and spewing cobblestone. And then...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading][image loading]


Yeah I dunno. I can't help but think it was some sort of strange ritual.
In other news: YES, I did actually start the spa. Hallelujah.
"overwatch is jesus" - motbob 2016
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
February 16 2012 04:32 GMT
#595
Psst.

egasi-Pay can dye aced-play ool-way by olding-hay dye in their and-hay.

Pass it on.
TL+ Member
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
February 16 2012 07:38 GMT
#596
[image loading]

Please stop. Do I have to repost this or put it in the OP?
TL+ Member
jordenjames88
Profile Joined December 2011
9 Posts
February 16 2012 20:56 GMT
#597
On February 16 2012 16:38 Aylear wrote:
[image loading]

Please stop. Do I have to repost this or put it in the OP?


My fault. That island is where I get all of my sand from. Ill fix it next time I go online.
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
February 17 2012 01:15 GMT
#598
Have some screenshots

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
February 17 2012 06:28 GMT
#599
I found something out today, ALL THE GOOD COLOR COMBINATIONS ON PONIES ARE TAKEN BY THE SHOW

ffs I can see why they repeat BG ponies instead of making more I was trying to remake my skin today and every time I made a color combination that looked good in photoshop I'd login and go "GOD DAMNIT I'M (character name here)"

Applejack, Scootaloo, Roseluck, and Aloe were the main offenders of the THIS LOOKS SO GOOD but I look too much like a canon pony. :[

Settled with the fake Scootaloo though because the only good looking one that didn't look like a show pony made me look discorded... literally it's kinda hilarious I kept the skin cuz of it. Also the colors are significantly enough different it's obvious that I'm not Scootaloo... sigh so annoying.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
February 17 2012 06:34 GMT
#600
On February 17 2012 15:28 Raelcun wrote:
I found something out today, ALL THE GOOD COLOR COMBINATIONS ON PONIES ARE TAKEN BY THE SHOW

ffs I can see why they repeat BG ponies instead of making more I was trying to remake my skin today and every time I made a color combination that looked good in photoshop I'd login and go "GOD DAMNIT I'M (character name here)"

Applejack, Scootaloo, Roseluck, and Aloe were the main offenders of the THIS LOOKS SO GOOD but I look too much like a canon pony. :[

Settled with the fake Scootaloo though because the only good looking one that didn't look like a show pony made me look discorded... literally it's kinda hilarious I kept the skin cuz of it. Also the colors are significantly enough different it's obvious that I'm not Scootaloo... sigh so annoying.


I know, right.

What a drag.

[image loading]
TL+ Member
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1207
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 238
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54492
Calm 3791
Shuttle 2813
Bisu 1321
FanTaSy 1296
firebathero 389
Stork 275
Hyuk 263
Zeus 252
actioN 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 237
Soma 232
Rush 223
EffOrt 208
Soulkey 145
Last 139
Light 128
ZerO 114
Snow 110
Mong 71
Dewaltoss 64
PianO 64
Pusan 56
Sea.KH 56
Killer 45
JYJ 44
NotJumperer 37
hero 36
Barracks 36
Free 35
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 31
Yoon 30
Bale 29
Aegong 27
Sharp 22
Shine 20
sorry 20
HiyA 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 18
Noble 16
Dota 2
Gorgc6421
Dendi520
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1328
kRYSTAL_97
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko425
Other Games
gofns33593
singsing1994
B2W.Neo660
crisheroes245
DeMusliM213
hiko152
Livibee98
byalli14
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
36m
OSC
9h 51m
Replay Cast
10h 36m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.