• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:08
CEST 16:08
KST 23:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7127 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 29

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
February 07 2012 06:38 GMT
#561
Tee: Brown eyes

[image loading]
Moss4
Profile Joined February 2012
United States1 Post
February 07 2012 22:33 GMT
#562
Er, Moss4, and you've met me.
Pegasus
I would love to join
Well, you already know that.
And that question I asked you? An accident.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
February 08 2012 14:22 GMT
#563
[image loading]

Why are our builders so freaking amazing?
TL+ Member
Halvgud
Profile Joined November 2011
Norway12 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-08 15:41:56
February 08 2012 15:35 GMT
#564
It has been three weeks since I joined the server. So I thought I'd update with some pictures that you can view *here*

Unfortunately I didn't think about taking screenshots in my early days here. My projects and intentions about the house at that time were...many and varied. I believe Cane can attest to this, and perhaps Camail, Bio, TimeLordPony and my other neighbours as well? If any of you have images of my house by happy accident, I'd be very glad if you could share it.

I also went to check out High Trotgar - it looks AMAZING! I lol'd a bit when visiting the pit of fears and the lavatories.
All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning. -Albert Camus
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-08 23:25:37
February 08 2012 23:20 GMT
#565
Here have another angle

[image loading]

Really cool subtle lighting trick we found
[image loading]

Cane's personal army
[image loading]


Cane and I were practicing juggling on the test server
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
bobvilla
Profile Joined May 2011
73 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-09 00:55:02
February 09 2012 00:39 GMT
#566
nvm
int RandomNumber() { return 4; } // chosen by fair dice roll, guaranteed to be random - XKCD
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
February 09 2012 18:48 GMT
#567
Brief update:

I had to remove a grass/glass drop plugin the other day due to a pretty significant bug. Unfortunately, the replacement plugin I've been working on setting up is having some issues with the latest version of the server. I'm hoping there will be a stable release in a couple of days, as the developer is currently running through some buggy beta tests.

Additionally, I got tired of not being able to place trapdoors (among other things) on glowstones, so I downloaded a plugin which changed their nature back to "stone" type from the current "glass" type. The plugin is slightly buggy, however, and breaking glowstones with anything but a pick will cause the glowstone to "lag", then disappear without dropping the glowstone dust. This is a known bug which is being worked on. Until I work on it tomorrow, just be mindful, and always break them with pickaxes.

As always, report any further problems to your faithful host.
TL+ Member
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
February 09 2012 19:31 GMT
#568
I don't say this nearly often enough: Cane, you're awesome, don't ever change
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
February 10 2012 08:13 GMT
#569
Been working on the University Dining Hall in creative mode today, it's going to take sooooooooo much wood and wool >_>.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
February 10 2012 14:55 GMT
#570
On February 10 2012 04:31 Jhuyt wrote:
I don't say this nearly often enough: Cane, you're awesome, don't ever change


This kind of stuff makes all the work worthwhile. ♥ Thank you.

You made High Trotgar, though -- I'm still playing catch-up!



I redesigned the portal/teleporter area in town significantly (don't worry, I backed up the original just in case). Cam, go take a look at it. You did the original platform design (which paved the way for everything on the god damned server being even-numbered) and I'd like your input on the new combined platform. Also, if we rotate The Hole 180 degrees, then the back side of the new platform area (behind the stairs) could make for a really badass entrance for it. Thoughts?

[image loading]

[image loading]


I'll do the Arcane Hub tomorrow. I just don't feel like starting a new project tonight.
TL+ Member
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
February 11 2012 01:31 GMT
#571
Soooo yeah I finally got Starcraft II

Anypony wanna re-teach me how to play? (I haven't played in a looong time)
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
February 11 2012 04:56 GMT
#572
We play 3v3's and 4v4's sporadically, so feel free to join in on that. It's not serious at all so its all good.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-16 05:44:45
February 12 2012 22:52 GMT
#573
Unicorn Update


Patch notes:
  • EasyEnchant costs tweaked significantly
  • New Unicorn spells
    • Study (Available at login)
    • Food
    • Snowball
  • The following spells now give a small bit of experience when cast:
    • Confusion
    • Conjure
    • Haste
    • Mark
    • Taunt
    • Safefall
  • New Unicorn item enchantments
    • Edgemaster
    • Fire Brand
    • Rapier
    • Longbow
    • Bow of the Galadhrim
    • Lunar Armor
    • Excavator
    • Camail's Pickaxe
    • The Potmilk
    • Fortune

      The new toys

Unicorns have three new spells to work with. The first, "Study", is used in conjunction with enchanting and will be explained later. The "Food" spell fills a small portion of their hunger bar, and "Snowball" launches a big spread of snowballs to slow and hurt their enemies.

Unicorns have also become a lot stronger at enchanting than their counterparts. They now have access to several unique and powerful enchantment combinations, available using EasyEnchant. A few of these unique enchantments provides access to higher level enchants than can be acquired through normal EasyEnchant use, and they are cheaper per enchantment type/power than individual enchants.

Here is a list of enchantment combinations and their effects:

  • Edgemaster
    Sword
    - Sharpness IV
    • /ee combo edgemaster
    • Level cost: 35

  • Fire Brand
    Sword
    - Sharpness I
    - Fire Aspect II

    • /ee combo firebrand
    • Level cost: 35

  • Rapier
    Sword
    - Sharpness I
    - Bane of Arthropods I
    - Smite I

    • /ee combo rapier
    • Level cost: 25

  • Longbow
    Bow
    - Power III
    • /ee combo longbow
    • Level cost: 20

  • Bow of the Galadhrim
    Bow
    - Power II
    - Flame
    - Infinity

    • /ee combo bowofthegaladhrim
    • Level cost: 40

  • Lunar Armor
    Armor Piece
    - Protection I
    - Fire Protection I
    - Blast Protection I
    - Projectile Protection I

    • /ee combo lunararmor
    • Level cost: 50

  • Excavator
    Tool
    - Unbreaking I
    - Efficiency IV

    • /ee combo excavator
    • Level cost: 35

  • Camail's Pickaxe
    Tool
    - Unbreaking II
    - Fortune II

    • /ee combo camailspickaxe
    • Level cost: 40

  • The Potmilk
    Tool
    - Efficiency II
    - Unbreaking I
    - Fortune II

    • /ee combo thepotmilk
    • Level cost: 40

  • The Stove
    Tool
    - Silk Touch I
    - Efficiency I
    - Unbreaking I
    - Fortune I

    • /ee combo thestove
    • Level cost: 35

  • Fortune
    Tool
    - Fortune II
    • /ee combo fortune
    • Level cost: 25
(Other classes can still use EasyEnchant as normal, but they do not have access to enchantment combinations.)


To aid in their enchanting abilities, Unicorns can now gain levels more quickly than their counterparts. A few of their existing spells now give a small bit of experience when cast, and they have been given a new practice spell called "study". In studying their magic, Unicorns gain experience points very quickly, which can be applied to enchanting.



Unicorn abilities are almost exclusively active, and as such they are a bitch to balance. As with spell costs, spell power, mana regeneration rate, and pretty much everything else under the sun, I'm sure these numbers will change over the next week or so as Unicorns learn to apply their new tools. Some things are sure to be OP, some hardly used. Consider this a first draft.

To that end, I would greatly appreciate feedback from everyone about this update, especially from Unicorns who experiment with these things. Tell me your findings, from your first impressions to rigorous week-long testing. I want to make sure it's at least reasonably well implemented.

Everyone: If you have any ideas for further enchantment combinations with awesome names, let me know.

Also, big thanks to pettter who sliced up some java code so that I could implement experience gains for spellcasting without it spamming the chat!

As always, please report any problems to your faithful host. Happy gaming!
TL+ Member
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-12 23:49:44
February 12 2012 23:25 GMT
#574
Idea:

Adamantium- Unbreaking 3, Efficiency 2.
Cost: 50

Flawless- Silk Touch, Unbreaking 2
Cost: 50
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
jordenjames88
Profile Joined December 2011
9 Posts
February 13 2012 01:31 GMT
#575
Looks awesome! But all these Earth pony and unicorn updates make the pegasi jelly
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
February 13 2012 01:39 GMT
#576
On February 13 2012 10:31 jordenjames88 wrote:
Looks awesome! But all these Earth pony and unicorn updates make the pegasi jelly


You can fly, single best ability in the game hands down =p.

That said, I've been trying to brainstorm ideas, I'll see if I can think of anything to suggest to cane for Pegasi.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
February 13 2012 01:45 GMT
#577
Cane you never cease to be amazing.
Seizon Senryaku!
whenpigsfly
Profile Joined February 2012
1 Post
February 13 2012 02:53 GMT
#578
Username: 13CHEZBURGERZ80
type: pegasus
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
February 13 2012 03:55 GMT
#579
And with the new unicorn update, the library's Enchanting service is now open. In Scintillia's office on the first floor, you'll find a single chest. Anything you wish enchanted should be put into that chest along with a mail sent to me (scintilliaSD) with whatever enchantment you want on it. I will reply to your mail when it's ready, and you can come pick it up from the chest.

I figure it's time I actually do something for the server instead of being a leech and getting things (such as a library) for free.
Writer
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
February 13 2012 04:21 GMT
#580

DananaDananaDananaDananaDanana!!
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 248
MaxPax 237
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65027
Calm 4196
Shuttle 3097
Bisu 1835
FanTaSy 1555
EffOrt 736
Mini 638
Soma 479
Rush 440
Stork 347
[ Show more ]
Light 273
firebathero 247
Hyuk 244
Snow 215
ZerO 170
Soulkey 133
Barracks 112
actioN 111
Killer 83
Zeus 81
hero 69
Dewaltoss 63
Mong 53
Pusan 52
Last 46
Hyun 41
Shinee 39
Bale 33
Free 31
ToSsGirL 30
Shine 28
PianO 21
Aegong 20
Sharp 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 12
Sacsri 9
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7380
Dendi875
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1262
kRYSTAL_121
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko435
crisheroes310
Other Games
gofns49753
singsing2157
B2W.Neo755
hiko428
DeMusliM267
byalli258
Hui .193
Livibee179
Liquid`VortiX150
Mew2King81
Rex49
ZerO(Twitch)13
Trikslyr6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1701
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 7m
Replay Cast
8h 52m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.