• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:20
CEST 22:20
KST 05:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7997 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 38

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-03 18:34:56
July 03 2012 10:15 GMT
#741
Server's still messed up, and Tee hasn't shown up yet, so we're stuck waiting.

Long story short: It's fucked. The Minecraft server console stopped working, then the Linux machine failed to reboot, and now I can't even connect to the host machine any more. But for some reason, you can still connect to Minecraft. Don't trust it. Anything you do in there will likely not take, and it'll revert back to a previous state once it gets fixed.

I'll have Tee post in this thread when/if he fixes it.
TL+ Member
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
July 04 2012 04:38 GMT
#742
Note to players:

We had a server hiccup yesterday that messed up the host machine something fierce. It SEEMS like everything is fine and back to normal, but if you can check to make sure all your stuff is fine and that you haven't lost your latest progress, that'd be great. As always, report any problems to your faithful host!
TL+ Member
Arcavius
Profile Joined July 2012
United States2 Posts
July 05 2012 22:42 GMT
#743
Texsoroban (i've visited and looked around a bit)
I've been having trouble getting the mod put in on my mac so iam looking for a more step by step walkthrough.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
July 05 2012 23:12 GMT
#744
On July 06 2012 07:42 Arcavius wrote:
Texsoroban (i've visited and looked around a bit)
I've been having trouble getting the mod put in on my mac so iam looking for a more step by step walkthrough.


The MLP models mod? Now that I think of it, the installation might be different on macs; I don't remember. I'll look into it, but in the meantime, can anyone help this guy out? I know Blockhound uses a mac, although I don't know if he frequents this thread or if he can help out.
TL+ Member
Spaackle
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States153 Posts
July 05 2012 23:16 GMT
#745
On July 06 2012 07:42 Arcavius wrote:
Texsoroban (i've visited and looked around a bit)
I've been having trouble getting the mod put in on my mac so iam looking for a more step by step walkthrough.


One really helpful program I've found for modding Minecraft is MCPatcher. You basically hand it your minecraft and the mods you want, and it mods the game for you. It also works on Macs too. There are plenty of instructions available on how to use it as well.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/232701-12w27a-125update-616-mcpatcher-hd-fix-237-02/
Friendship is Magic!
Arcavius
Profile Joined July 2012
United States2 Posts
July 05 2012 23:17 GMT
#746
On July 06 2012 08:12 Aylear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 07:42 Arcavius wrote:
Texsoroban (i've visited and looked around a bit)
I've been having trouble getting the mod put in on my mac so iam looking for a more step by step walkthrough.


The MLP models mod? Now that I think of it, the installation might be different on macs; I don't remember. I'll look into it, but in the meantime, can anyone help this guy out? I know Blockhound uses a mac, although I don't know if he frequents this thread or if he can help out.


Thanks i was also thinking about joining and getting building permissions and such
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
July 06 2012 05:54 GMT
#747
On July 06 2012 08:17 Arcavius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 08:12 Aylear wrote:
On July 06 2012 07:42 Arcavius wrote:
Texsoroban (i've visited and looked around a bit)
I've been having trouble getting the mod put in on my mac so iam looking for a more step by step walkthrough.


The MLP models mod? Now that I think of it, the installation might be different on macs; I don't remember. I'll look into it, but in the meantime, can anyone help this guy out? I know Blockhound uses a mac, although I don't know if he frequents this thread or if he can help out.


Thanks i was also thinking about joining and getting building permissions and such


Hi! I use a Mac often, so I think I can help out a bit.

The installation process is the exact same way as for windows mod installations. Follow the instructions on the mod sites, and often times they will tell you the corresponding folder location. Minecraft is a Java based application, so it's crossplatform.

As for joining and such, read the original post please.
Seizon Senryaku!
Izzac_Truine
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4 Posts
July 06 2012 23:23 GMT
#748
I was wondering if anyone would like to help me build the cloud city I am working on. The coardinates are X: -80, Y: 151, Z: 107. You really can't miss it. I want to try to make it a decent sized city. I want to keep it Cloudsdale inspired by it being pretty much all made of wool. Any help would be appreciated.
A lone wolf never howls.
TheRedAssassin
Profile Joined July 2012
United States2 Posts
July 09 2012 07:25 GMT
#749
I would love to be a part of Liquestria if I can, please and thank you. My Minecraft username is TJKDESTROYER.
Unicorn please.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
July 10 2012 18:29 GMT
#750
The harbor is looking fantastic these days. Zoda has made a really awesome pier, with an elevated system that I couldn't help but take advantage of. I wanted to fill in the docks a little bit, so I built an airship today. There's still some more interior work to be done, but the exterior and all the rest is completely finished.

+ Show Spoiler +
Click on images for large.

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
TL+ Member
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
July 10 2012 18:56 GMT
#751
Dear god, those fins.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
July 10 2012 19:33 GMT
#752
Fixed creative flight for those who don't want to use Zombe. Type /f in-game to toggle flight mode.
TL+ Member
Dreamslayer
Profile Joined October 2011
50 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-11 00:00:52
July 10 2012 21:35 GMT
#753
A picture of this ship should be put in front of "badass" in the dictionnary.

I wish I had wing to do some stuff alike.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
July 10 2012 22:40 GMT
#754
I'm going to be adding a bunch of custom recipes over the coming days. Here is a link to some possible examples, taken from another plugin (but I thought it had some good ideas). The plugin I intend to use lets us create our own custom recipes, so if you have any further ideas, let me know.
TL+ Member
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
July 10 2012 23:59 GMT
#755
Some screenshots:

What could this possibly be?
[image loading]

Oh, it's just Prof. Luna being Prof. Luna
[image loading]
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Dreamslayer
Profile Joined October 2011
50 Posts
July 11 2012 01:29 GMT
#756
[image loading]


Please teach me =3
Carmankill
Profile Joined July 2012
Australia3 Posts
July 11 2012 12:49 GMT
#757
i would love to join
Carmankill
Profile Joined July 2012
Australia3 Posts
July 11 2012 12:50 GMT
#758
if i could
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-12 00:38:23
July 12 2012 00:37 GMT
#759
New crafting options - July 11, 2012

+ Show Spoiler [New crafting options - July 11, 2012] +
      New recipes
  • Wheat -> Seeds
  • Melons -> Melon seeds
  • 4 Gravel -> Flint
  • Seeds + Water Bucket -> Slimeball
  • Water Bucket + Lava Bucket -> Obsidian Block (just for posterity; not cost effective)
  • 9 Strings -> Cobweb
  • Water Bucket + Sand + Dirt -> Ice Block
  • 8 Sand surrounding Obsidian Block -> End Stone
  • 8 Redstone surrounding Stone Block -> Redstone Ore Block (lit)
  • 8 Lapis Lazuli surrounding Stone Block -> Lapis Lazuli Ore Block

      Disassemble
  • Ladders -> Sticks
  • Fences -> Sticks
  • Water Bucket -> Bucket
  • Lava Bucket -> Bucket
  • Johnny 5

      Smelting
  • Iron door -> Iron Ingots
  • Cauldron -> Iron Ingots
  • Bucket -> Iron Ingots
  • Minecarts -> Iron Ingots
  • Iron Fences -> Iron Ingots
TL+ Member
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
July 12 2012 07:03 GMT
#760
Added automatic sorting: Use /sort to sort your inventory, and left-click a chest with a stick to sort its contents.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15137
Calm 2166
Mini 159
Rush 119
EffOrt 101
Trap 20
Bale 15
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
febbydoto17
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m3868
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King51
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4087
Liquid`Hasu654
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1889
Beastyqt795
B2W.Neo587
RotterdaM518
shahzam373
C9.Mang0252
IndyStarCraft 178
crisheroes174
ToD128
Trikslyr99
Dewaltoss62
UpATreeSC53
ZombieGrub35
JuggernautJason25
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1021
Other Games
• imaqtpie1002
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 40m
INu's Battles
14h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 40m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.