• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:22
CEST 08:22
KST 15:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7425 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 22

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
January 22 2012 00:01 GMT
#421
On January 21 2012 19:14 AgonyOfLife wrote:
Heya everypony.

I just wanted to tell you to pretty pretty please with cherry and apples on top, let me know if anything on the technical side of the server isn't running smooth for you. Yes, I know you fine US-folks have some high latency because the server's located on the 'old continent'. But aside from that, please tell me if you're experiencing any major issues with the server by simply sending me a message here on TL.
The reason for why I'm asking you this is the contract for renting the physical machine expires at early June and I have to know in time whether to extend the contract with the hosting-company or start looking for another hosting service to move our minecraft-server to (and: no, we won't lose any data at all, if we're moving to another machine. Cane and I are periodically backing up the server/world files in case of some major problems).

And as of right now, I'm not planning to move the server to the US (I'm sorry -.-''). Cane and I are planning to implement a website on the server to make it easier for you to be up to date with any improvements/changes we're doing on the server. And with this whole SOPA/PIPA thing going on right now, I personally am not comfortable of using a US-hosting-service for what we're planning. We wouldn't be able to put any mlp-related pictures in there and stuff like that. Yeah, I know, chances of being shut-down just because of that maybe slim, but I don't want to take any chances at all for all the work we all (and especially Cane) did to be all for naught just because of some pictures and some stupid regulations.

Anyway, please send me some feedback and maybe some suggestions on how to improve the server ♥

And slightly off topic:
I'm pretty bad at designing stuff and at drawing. Uhm... is there anypony out there who can help me creating a decent looking OC to use in minecraft?


Send me details and I can make you a skin I offered on the previous page ;p
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
January 22 2012 03:08 GMT
#422
Rael, if you are bored, you think you could help me with mine? I don't mind the color scheme too much, but it certainly is lacking in the detail category =D

Here's the png of my skin right now:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


It's not a priority, though. Help anyone else who needs it before me. Thanks!
Bio - Breaking it down
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 04:45:35
January 22 2012 04:16 GMT
#423
Can I change the colors around to make my eyes bleed less?

edit: here you go

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


obsidian cutie mark ftw!
potmilk
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada87 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 06:21:48
January 22 2012 06:20 GMT
#424
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Just Frek being Frek
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
January 22 2012 16:05 GMT
#425
I'm a horrible stupid person T-T
I accidentally clicked the "yes" button!
How do I change it back?
wurz
Profile Joined October 2011
Great Britain11 Posts
January 22 2012 16:18 GMT
#426
any roll back program will do it for ya, mcnostalgia or others not sure about which is best
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
January 22 2012 21:39 GMT
#427
Whoever is working on the teleporter hub - could you let people know what the signature tiles for the hub waypoint is? I want to add a teleporter from the library there in the future possibly.
Writer
pettter
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1032 Posts
January 22 2012 23:49 GMT
#428
I talked to the developer of the MagicSpells plugin (nisovin), and the next version (whenever the server finally upgrades to 1.1 ) will feature some pretty nifty stuff. Notably, there will actually be a notification around the time that the safefall and other buff spells expires. No more finding out at the end of a fall that "Your normal weight returns" along with a messy squish. Yay!
TimeLordPony
Profile Joined January 2012
17 Posts
January 23 2012 00:22 GMT
#429
yay More spells to make unicorns OP. Also i learned a secret move, but Cane told me it doesn't exist so i won't share.
TimeLordPony
Profile Joined January 2012
17 Posts
January 23 2012 00:22 GMT
#430
On January 23 2012 06:39 scintilliaSD wrote:
Whoever is working on the teleporter hub - could you let people know what the signature tiles for the hub waypoint is? I want to add a teleporter from the library there in the future possibly.


I'm not doing it, but the sig is 4 sand
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
January 23 2012 04:06 GMT
#431
On January 23 2012 09:22 TimeLordPony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 06:39 scintilliaSD wrote:
Whoever is working on the teleporter hub - could you let people know what the signature tiles for the hub waypoint is? I want to add a teleporter from the library there in the future possibly.


I'm not doing it, but the sig is 4 sand


Yep. Teleporter hub waypoint is 4 sand. Waypoint to town is two wool, north and south, rest empty. (That's dynamic map north/south btw, aka f:2)

We should make a list of other important ones.
TL+ Member
TimeLordPony
Profile Joined January 2012
17 Posts
January 23 2012 04:50 GMT
#432
On January 23 2012 13:06 Aylear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 09:22 TimeLordPony wrote:
On January 23 2012 06:39 scintilliaSD wrote:
Whoever is working on the teleporter hub - could you let people know what the signature tiles for the hub waypoint is? I want to add a teleporter from the library there in the future possibly.


I'm not doing it, but the sig is 4 sand


Yep. Teleporter hub waypoint is 4 sand. Waypoint to town is two wool, north and south, rest empty. (That's dynamic map north/south btw, aka f:2)

We should make a list of other important ones.


Lol you can make a portal with air, thats brilliant. why did i try a cactus before air?
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
January 23 2012 05:23 GMT
#433
On January 23 2012 13:50 TimeLordPony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 13:06 Aylear wrote:
On January 23 2012 09:22 TimeLordPony wrote:
On January 23 2012 06:39 scintilliaSD wrote:
Whoever is working on the teleporter hub - could you let people know what the signature tiles for the hub waypoint is? I want to add a teleporter from the library there in the future possibly.


I'm not doing it, but the sig is 4 sand


Yep. Teleporter hub waypoint is 4 sand. Waypoint to town is two wool, north and south, rest empty. (That's dynamic map north/south btw, aka f:2)

We should make a list of other important ones.


Lol you can make a portal with air, thats brilliant. why did i try a cactus before air?



We should just make a list of everysingle teleporter sig because if Runes do share sigs, we don't want people accidentally doing something like, 4 sand and then finding themselves somewhere they really don't want to be.

Seizon Senryaku!
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
January 23 2012 05:35 GMT
#434
Doesn't warrant an OP update on its own, but Unicorns will want to know:

I updated the MagicSpells mana system. It no longer shows the mana bar in chat while you're regenerating. Instead, you can see your mana bar if you put a wooden tool (pickaxe, axe, etc) in your last slot in your hotbar. The magic plugin will update the durability on the tool, acting as a mana bar.

Let me know if there's any problems. =)
TL+ Member
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
January 23 2012 10:45 GMT
#435
On January 23 2012 14:35 Aylear wrote:
Doesn't warrant an OP update on its own, but Unicorns will want to know:

I updated the MagicSpells mana system. It no longer shows the mana bar in chat while you're regenerating. Instead, you can see your mana bar if you put a wooden tool (pickaxe, axe, etc) in your last slot in your hotbar. The magic plugin will update the durability on the tool, acting as a mana bar.

Let me know if there's any problems. =)


no more mana regenerating taking up the chat? yes please.
Binding all spells to a wooden tool will also make this MUCH more convineint. Kill two birds with one stone.
Seizon Senryaku!
TimeLordPony
Profile Joined January 2012
17 Posts
January 23 2012 16:17 GMT
#436
Ok well, i have used: 4 white wool, 4 glass, 1 nether 3 dirt (I believe alternating north and south).
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
January 23 2012 20:50 GMT
#437
On December 07 2011 12:14 Gary Oak wrote:
That being said, I demand a Gary Oak statue.


This is something I've thought of doing since I joined the server, I think you'll be quite pleased...

[image loading]
[image loading]
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
January 23 2012 20:57 GMT
#438
On January 24 2012 05:50 Jhuyt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 12:14 Gary Oak wrote:
That being said, I demand a Gary Oak statue.


This is something I've thought of doing since I joined the server, I think you'll be quite pleased...

[image loading]
[image loading]


What, no godfather tuxedo?
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
January 23 2012 21:06 GMT
#439
It him in his younger pokémon catching years, before he became the godfather of micro
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-23 22:13:58
January 23 2012 21:58 GMT
#440
Dear everypony,

The next person to make me fix the land behind the observatory gets moonlaunched.

Love, Luna.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3335
Rain 1752
GuemChi 538
FanTaSy 438
sSak 47
Bale 33
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm150
Fuzer 84
League of Legends
JimRising 615
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King178
Other Games
summit1g7814
WinterStarcraft681
KnowMe63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2192
League of Legends
• Lourlo1181
• Rush994
• Stunt463
Other Games
• Shiphtur779
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 38m
INu's Battles
4h 38m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 38m
OSC
15h 53m
Replay Cast
16h 38m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.