• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:24
CEST 07:24
KST 14:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9635 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 20

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
MSTRKRFT90
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1 Post
January 17 2012 04:11 GMT
#381
[image loading] I'm a new pony.
ZodaSoda
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1191 Posts
January 17 2012 06:38 GMT
#382
I have been Converted to the Pony side.
LiquipediaI'm the strongest Dragon that you've ever seen, You're gonna die motherfucker, I take up five screens. -Kraid
Contimax
Profile Joined December 2011
11 Posts
January 17 2012 10:21 GMT
#383
On January 17 2012 00:02 TimeLordPony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2012 17:52 Contimax wrote:
On January 16 2012 10:24 TimeLordPony wrote:
Incidentally i can't make a skin, can any pony make me a custom unicorn of any color, mane, cutie mark?


http://www.minelittlepony.com/ponymaker.html

You could make one here but I don't know if it will work. I created one a few weeks back and it didn't upload .


I attempted to use it, but it doesn't recognize the creation as a pony; everyone else I see in game is a pony (Through MineLittePony)


What I did was that I extracted the mob folder into the desktop and picked one of the default ponies and opened it in photoshop. I then opened the creation also on photoshop and cut and pasted it on the default pony skin. A little clean up and upload the image. Be careful not erase the white dot on the upper left corner of the default pony for it to work.

I hope that made sense.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-17 12:46:29
January 17 2012 12:45 GMT
#384
On January 17 2012 19:21 Contimax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 00:02 TimeLordPony wrote:
On January 16 2012 17:52 Contimax wrote:
On January 16 2012 10:24 TimeLordPony wrote:
Incidentally i can't make a skin, can any pony make me a custom unicorn of any color, mane, cutie mark?


http://www.minelittlepony.com/ponymaker.html

You could make one here but I don't know if it will work. I created one a few weeks back and it didn't upload .


I attempted to use it, but it doesn't recognize the creation as a pony; everyone else I see in game is a pony (Through MineLittePony)


What I did was that I extracted the mob folder into the desktop and picked one of the default ponies and opened it in photoshop. I then opened the creation also on photoshop and cut and pasted it on the default pony skin. A little clean up and upload the image. Be careful not erase the white dot on the upper left corner of the default pony for it to work.

I hope that made sense.


Damn, that's a clever workaround. Nice job.

So, uh... do what he says!

In other news, I updated the OP a bit. Nothing major warranting news, but I've clarified some points and it should be more obvious now what people have to do if they want to join our server.
TL+ Member
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-17 22:55:16
January 17 2012 22:48 GMT
#385
I thought I posted this already but I made StarDragon a custom alicorn skin so he wouldn't fly around as Fluttershy anymore posting it for people who wanted to see it.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


I can make skins for people within reason just have to give me colors and a general idea, also I'm not going to make like five million of these. The alicorn has a bit extra coloration cuz well she's an alicorn normal ponies won't be as complex

my earth pony alt is spike

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


my current pony pegaback riding Cane while he was afk

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


and showing off the iron armor

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
TimeLordPony
Profile Joined January 2012
17 Posts
January 17 2012 23:47 GMT
#386
On January 18 2012 07:48 Raelcun wrote:
I thought I posted this already but I made StarDragon a custom alicorn skin so he wouldn't fly around as Fluttershy anymore posting it for people who wanted to see it.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


I can make skins for people within reason just have to give me colors and a general idea, also I'm not going to make like five million of these. The alicorn has a bit extra coloration cuz well she's an alicorn normal ponies won't be as complex

my earth pony alt is spike

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


my current pony pegaback riding Cane while he was afk

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


and showing off the iron armor

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Hate to ask, but can you please make me a custom Unicorn. Blue and green (Unless you come up with something cool), since the maker isn't registering.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
January 18 2012 20:57 GMT
#387
Hello, fellow crafty bastards!

I have been considering lowering the town circle platform to ground level for some time now. Although it would be a bitch to redesign a couple of things (The Town Hall comes to freaking mind), I think now more than ever, it would be worth it. The design as it is now is kind of awkward, and is a byproduct of the terrain back before we had a town proper.

In lowering the town circle to the ground, what I am hoping to accomplish is to create an actual town center. All the things currently connected to the circle would share a common courtyard, and be part of the same district. The circle itself wouldn't be fenced -- the whole area would be a whole, unified.

Before I can attempt it, I need to talk to Requiem, Camail, and Aranarth. You guys created the buildings surrounding the circle, and if we do this, we should talk about how best to redesign anything that requires such. Unfortunately, my sleeping schedule has prevented me from being online during peak hours when most of the Shadowbolts are around, and this will persist for another few days.

So I'll post here and ask your opinions. If you have any comments, let me know. But in general, here's what I'm envisioning:

The borders of this common yard would be at the back of the buildings, rather than the buildings being kind of attached to a corded off circle like it is now. There would still be a circle, but it wouldn't be fenced off. Rather, it might be a slightly raised hill with the tree at the top. All the current buildings would share this common courtyard, and we could design some fixtures for it pretty easily.

The memorial would be a part of the courtyard proper, and we could actually make it a cool looking memorial, rather than just something that's off under some stairs. The viewing platform and sky bucket would have to be rethought, if not removed, but we can easily do that as we go.

The entrance to The Hole would have to be cleverly done (and in fact I'd probably have to WorldEdit the platforms in the hole before lowering the circle, because fuck me if we're doing those stairs again).

I personally think this would look way better, and everything would be much more accessible. If we elect to do this, I would like to put up the Shadowbolt sky sign in the near future and have us all get online and work on it together.
TL+ Member
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
January 18 2012 21:03 GMT
#388
I think Camail would be happy to remake those stairs...
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
bloodynoob
Profile Joined June 2011
Latvia66 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 23:02:50
January 18 2012 23:01 GMT
#389
i am a sad pony
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

atleast this made me smile
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
January 19 2012 04:37 GMT
#390
On January 19 2012 05:57 Aylear wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Hello, fellow crafty bastards!

I have been considering lowering the town circle platform to ground level for some time now. Although it would be a bitch to redesign a couple of things (The Town Hall comes to freaking mind), I think now more than ever, it would be worth it. The design as it is now is kind of awkward, and is a byproduct of the terrain back before we had a town proper.

In lowering the town circle to the ground, what I am hoping to accomplish is to create an actual town center. All the things currently connected to the circle would share a common courtyard, and be part of the same district. The circle itself wouldn't be fenced -- the whole area would be a whole, unified.

Before I can attempt it, I need to talk to Requiem, Camail, and Aranarth. You guys created the buildings surrounding the circle, and if we do this, we should talk about how best to redesign anything that requires such. Unfortunately, my sleeping schedule has prevented me from being online during peak hours when most of the Shadowbolts are around, and this will persist for another few days.

So I'll post here and ask your opinions. If you have any comments, let me know. But in general, here's what I'm envisioning:

The borders of this common yard would be at the back of the buildings, rather than the buildings being kind of attached to a corded off circle like it is now. There would still be a circle, but it wouldn't be fenced off. Rather, it might be a slightly raised hill with the tree at the top. All the current buildings would share this common courtyard, and we could design some fixtures for it pretty easily.

The memorial would be a part of the courtyard proper, and we could actually make it a cool looking memorial, rather than just something that's off under some stairs. The viewing platform and sky bucket would have to be rethought, if not removed, but we can easily do that as we go.

The entrance to The Hole would have to be cleverly done (and in fact I'd probably have to WorldEdit the platforms in the hole before lowering the circle, because fuck me if we're doing those stairs again).

I personally think this would look way better, and everything would be much more accessible. If we elect to do this, I would like to put up the Shadowbolt sky sign in the near future and have us all get online and work on it together.

Hey there! I was just kind of wondering if maybe I could move the cafe somewhere closer to the town circle. Would that be possible? Is there any room left? I have had people commenting on how out of the way it seems to be.

Also, to anypony else, I really don't like how the outside of the cafe is decorated... Anyone have any ideas? I like to stick to the colors pink, red, and white, since those are the main colors of my OC. Please tell me if you have any ideas!
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 06:22:19
January 19 2012 06:22 GMT
#391
I would suggest something similar to what you had previously. Having a large rainbow made of white/pink/red as the focal point. You could do pretty much anything else around that, too.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
January 19 2012 12:55 GMT
#392
On January 19 2012 15:22 Camail wrote:
I would suggest something similar to what you had previously. Having a large rainbow made of white/pink/red as the focal point. You could do pretty much anything else around that, too.


Okay, so here's what I'm thinking I'm gonna do:

Put another sort of orb coming off of the main half-sphere, so it looks more like a cloud, and then having the rainbow in between them?

How does that sound?
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
January 20 2012 02:27 GMT
#393
Latest news (copy-pasted from the OP):



Patch notes:
  • Runecraft added
  • Unicorns can now learn the "conjure" spell
  • Unicorn mana regeneration buffed


Runecraft

Runecraft is a plugin that gives Unicorns the ability to create magical runes - symbols of power that can contain or release magical energy to create various effects. Currently, there are 13 runes available in the server of varying degrees of usefulness, with the potential for further additions at a later date.

Runes are essentially block patterns, arranged according to a recipe. Once created, they are activated by right clicking its center block.

Here is an extensive Wiki containing all the information Unicorns need to get started:
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Mods/Runecraft

Current list of available runes on our server:
  • Oracle
  • Compass
  • Waypoint
  • Teleporter
  • Magic Beacon
  • Flash Freeze
  • Uncrafter
  • Phantom Torch
  • Ice Pick
  • Bow of Light
  • Multishot
  • Fire Sword
  • Dispel

Look in the wiki for how to create any one of these runes, and feel free to experiment. The "conjure" spell creates some magical reagents for you to use in your rune crafting.

As with any new system, any comments and constructive criticisms are welcome! It will be a while before we get this stuff all nicely balanced.
TL+ Member
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
January 20 2012 02:55 GMT
#394
For anyone who wants to make a sphere, here's a site that gives you some help.

http://neil.fraser.name/news/2006/11/17/

Make sure you set the z value to 1, then set the desired radius. If you want it to have it grid-centric and even, then you don't want to check any of the boxes below the numbers.

Then just follow the discussion.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
January 20 2012 03:05 GMT
#395
On January 20 2012 11:55 Camail wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
For anyone who wants to make a sphere, here's a site that gives you some help.

http://neil.fraser.name/news/2006/11/17/

Make sure you set the z value to 1, then set the desired radius. If you want it to have it grid-centric and even, then you don't want to check any of the boxes below the numbers.

Then just follow the discussion.


Awesome, that's really helpful! Thanks!
carloselcoco
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2302 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 18:26:48
January 20 2012 04:07 GMT
#396
On January 20 2012 12:05 Srsishere wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 11:55 Camail wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
For anyone who wants to make a sphere, here's a site that gives you some help.

http://neil.fraser.name/news/2006/11/17/

Make sure you set the z value to 1, then set the desired radius. If you want it to have it grid-centric and even, then you don't want to check any of the boxes below the numbers.

Then just follow the discussion.


Awesome, that's really helpful! Thanks!


[image loading]
Thanks for drawing this one for me today!!!

EDITED OUT THE LAST ONE DUE TO COPYRIGHT CLAIM!!! LOL
http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/296431601 <------Suscribe! Casts in Spanish :) |||| http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/300285215<----- CSL: Before Sunday! Episode 3!
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 06:06:39
January 20 2012 05:59 GMT
#397
I've started setting up a teleporter hub.
Currently, the only teleporters to it are from town and Fort Pigsquirrel.
The town teleporter is temporary; it can be moved (currently it's just east of town circle, towards Bio's tower, on the left of the road. The key for the hub waypoint is 4 sand; feel free to add teleporters to the hub. Also feel free to claim any empty frames at the hub.
The hub itself is under construction, so it's not finished yet. But, it is fully functional.

EDIT: In addition to the 6 vertical frames, I can add 4 horizontal frames. Also, the center teleporter is reserved. Don't use it.
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
January 20 2012 07:40 GMT
#398
On January 20 2012 13:07 carloselcoco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 12:05 Srsishere wrote:
On January 20 2012 11:55 Camail wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
For anyone who wants to make a sphere, here's a site that gives you some help.

http://neil.fraser.name/news/2006/11/17/

Make sure you set the z value to 1, then set the desired radius. If you want it to have it grid-centric and even, then you don't want to check any of the boxes below the numbers.

Then just follow the discussion.


Awesome, that's really helpful! Thanks!



Thanks for drawing this one for me today!!!

[image loading]

And look at what I somehow had from earlier:

[image loading]


You should post this in the regular thread, it's really good
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 13:08:23
January 20 2012 13:07 GMT
#399
On January 20 2012 13:07 carloselcoco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 12:05 Srsishere wrote:
On January 20 2012 11:55 Camail wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
For anyone who wants to make a sphere, here's a site that gives you some help.

http://neil.fraser.name/news/2006/11/17/

Make sure you set the z value to 1, then set the desired radius. If you want it to have it grid-centric and even, then you don't want to check any of the boxes below the numbers.

Then just follow the discussion.


Awesome, that's really helpful! Thanks!



+ Show Spoiler +
Thanks for drawing this one for me today!!!

[image loading]

And look at what I somehow had from earlier:

[image loading]


YOU TAKE THOSE PICTURES DOWN RIGHT THIS SECOND, MR!!
THOSE ARE POSSIBLE THE WORST PONIES I'VE DRAWN!! IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA POST A VECTOR, THEN GTFO!
[image loading]
PLUS! I never even gave you permission to post these here, so technically, it's STEALING! IMMA CALL DA POLICE ON YOU!
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
January 20 2012 14:12 GMT
#400
On January 20 2012 22:07 Srsishere wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 13:07 carloselcoco wrote:
On January 20 2012 12:05 Srsishere wrote:
On January 20 2012 11:55 Camail wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
For anyone who wants to make a sphere, here's a site that gives you some help.

http://neil.fraser.name/news/2006/11/17/

Make sure you set the z value to 1, then set the desired radius. If you want it to have it grid-centric and even, then you don't want to check any of the boxes below the numbers.

Then just follow the discussion.


Awesome, that's really helpful! Thanks!



+ Show Spoiler +
Thanks for drawing this one for me today!!!

[image loading]

And look at what I somehow had from earlier:

[image loading]


YOU TAKE THOSE PICTURES DOWN RIGHT THIS SECOND, MR!!
THOSE ARE POSSIBLE THE WORST PONIES I'VE DRAWN!! IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA POST A VECTOR, THEN GTFO!
[image loading]
PLUS! I never even gave you permission to post these here, so technically, it's STEALING! IMMA CALL DA POLICE ON YOU!

Sarcasm or serious?
Either way, that's a no-no. Image macros aren't allowed on TL. If you are joking, the mod's won't agree with your humor. If you are serious, then please deal with it in a civilized manner (PM).

Anyway, anyone else who wants a teleporter to their place, send me a PM or build one from the hub. It would be nice to have a solid network established.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4677
Rain 1780
GuemChi 586
FanTaSy 358
sSak 50
Bale 41
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm208
Fuzer 30
League of Legends
JimRising 646
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1200
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King308
Other Games
summit1g8058
WinterStarcraft588
C9.Mang0166
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1024
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2131
League of Legends
• Lourlo1206
• Rush1110
• Stunt478
Other Games
• Shiphtur826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 36m
INu's Battles
5h 36m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 36m
OSC
16h 51m
Replay Cast
17h 36m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.