• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:36
CEST 22:36
KST 05:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8701 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 21

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 05:10:25
January 20 2012 15:03 GMT
#401
Attention!
Okay, I know this sounds super random or whatever but can these people please send me pngs of their pony skins?
Aranarth
Camail
Star Dragon
Cane
Frek
Bloody
Potmilk

carloselcoco
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2302 Posts
January 20 2012 16:35 GMT
#402
On January 20 2012 23:12 Pigsquirrel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 22:07 Srsishere wrote:
On January 20 2012 13:07 carloselcoco wrote:
On January 20 2012 12:05 Srsishere wrote:
On January 20 2012 11:55 Camail wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
For anyone who wants to make a sphere, here's a site that gives you some help.

http://neil.fraser.name/news/2006/11/17/

Make sure you set the z value to 1, then set the desired radius. If you want it to have it grid-centric and even, then you don't want to check any of the boxes below the numbers.

Then just follow the discussion.


Awesome, that's really helpful! Thanks!



+ Show Spoiler +
Thanks for drawing this one for me today!!!

[image loading]

And look at what I somehow had from earlier:

[image loading]


YOU TAKE THOSE PICTURES DOWN RIGHT THIS SECOND, MR!!
THOSE ARE POSSIBLE THE WORST PONIES I'VE DRAWN!! IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA POST A VECTOR, THEN GTFO!
[image loading]
PLUS! I never even gave you permission to post these here, so technically, it's STEALING! IMMA CALL DA POLICE ON YOU!

Sarcasm or serious?
Either way, that's a no-no. Image macros aren't allowed on TL. If you are joking, the mod's won't agree with your humor. If you are serious, then please deal with it in a civilized manner (PM).

Anyway, anyone else who wants a teleporter to their place, send me a PM or build one from the hub. It would be nice to have a solid network established.


Sarcastic. We know each other in real life
http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/296431601 <------Suscribe! Casts in Spanish :) |||| http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/300285215<----- CSL: Before Sunday! Episode 3!
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
January 20 2012 17:04 GMT
#403
On January 21 2012 01:35 carloselcoco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 23:12 Pigsquirrel wrote:
On January 20 2012 22:07 Srsishere wrote:
On January 20 2012 13:07 carloselcoco wrote:
On January 20 2012 12:05 Srsishere wrote:
On January 20 2012 11:55 Camail wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
For anyone who wants to make a sphere, here's a site that gives you some help.

http://neil.fraser.name/news/2006/11/17/

Make sure you set the z value to 1, then set the desired radius. If you want it to have it grid-centric and even, then you don't want to check any of the boxes below the numbers.

Then just follow the discussion.


Awesome, that's really helpful! Thanks!



+ Show Spoiler +
Thanks for drawing this one for me today!!!

[image loading]

And look at what I somehow had from earlier:

[image loading]


YOU TAKE THOSE PICTURES DOWN RIGHT THIS SECOND, MR!!
THOSE ARE POSSIBLE THE WORST PONIES I'VE DRAWN!! IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA POST A VECTOR, THEN GTFO!
[image loading]
PLUS! I never even gave you permission to post these here, so technically, it's STEALING! IMMA CALL DA POLICE ON YOU!

Sarcasm or serious?
Either way, that's a no-no. Image macros aren't allowed on TL. If you are joking, the mod's won't agree with your humor. If you are serious, then please deal with it in a civilized manner (PM).

Anyway, anyone else who wants a teleporter to their place, send me a PM or build one from the hub. It would be nice to have a solid network established.


Sarcastic. We know each other in real life


But I seriously want you to get rid of those pics!
carloselcoco
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2302 Posts
January 20 2012 17:21 GMT
#404
On January 21 2012 02:04 Srsishere wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 01:35 carloselcoco wrote:
On January 20 2012 23:12 Pigsquirrel wrote:
On January 20 2012 22:07 Srsishere wrote:
On January 20 2012 13:07 carloselcoco wrote:
On January 20 2012 12:05 Srsishere wrote:
On January 20 2012 11:55 Camail wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
For anyone who wants to make a sphere, here's a site that gives you some help.

http://neil.fraser.name/news/2006/11/17/

Make sure you set the z value to 1, then set the desired radius. If you want it to have it grid-centric and even, then you don't want to check any of the boxes below the numbers.

Then just follow the discussion.


Awesome, that's really helpful! Thanks!



+ Show Spoiler +
Thanks for drawing this one for me today!!!

[image loading]

And look at what I somehow had from earlier:

[image loading]


YOU TAKE THOSE PICTURES DOWN RIGHT THIS SECOND, MR!!
THOSE ARE POSSIBLE THE WORST PONIES I'VE DRAWN!! IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA POST A VECTOR, THEN GTFO!
[image loading]
PLUS! I never even gave you permission to post these here, so technically, it's STEALING! IMMA CALL DA POLICE ON YOU!

Sarcasm or serious?
Either way, that's a no-no. Image macros aren't allowed on TL. If you are joking, the mod's won't agree with your humor. If you are serious, then please deal with it in a civilized manner (PM).

Anyway, anyone else who wants a teleporter to their place, send me a PM or build one from the hub. It would be nice to have a solid network established.


Sarcastic. We know each other in real life


But I seriously want you to get rid of those pics!


But why? D:
They are like freaking amazing! :/
http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/296431601 <------Suscribe! Casts in Spanish :) |||| http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/300285215<----- CSL: Before Sunday! Episode 3!
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
January 20 2012 17:32 GMT
#405
On January 21 2012 02:21 carloselcoco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 02:04 Srsishere wrote:
On January 21 2012 01:35 carloselcoco wrote:
On January 20 2012 23:12 Pigsquirrel wrote:
On January 20 2012 22:07 Srsishere wrote:
On January 20 2012 13:07 carloselcoco wrote:
On January 20 2012 12:05 Srsishere wrote:
On January 20 2012 11:55 Camail wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
For anyone who wants to make a sphere, here's a site that gives you some help.

http://neil.fraser.name/news/2006/11/17/

Make sure you set the z value to 1, then set the desired radius. If you want it to have it grid-centric and even, then you don't want to check any of the boxes below the numbers.

Then just follow the discussion.


Awesome, that's really helpful! Thanks!



+ Show Spoiler +
Thanks for drawing this one for me today!!!

[image loading]

And look at what I somehow had from earlier:

[image loading]


YOU TAKE THOSE PICTURES DOWN RIGHT THIS SECOND, MR!!
THOSE ARE POSSIBLE THE WORST PONIES I'VE DRAWN!! IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA POST A VECTOR, THEN GTFO!
[image loading]
PLUS! I never even gave you permission to post these here, so technically, it's STEALING! IMMA CALL DA POLICE ON YOU!

Sarcasm or serious?
Either way, that's a no-no. Image macros aren't allowed on TL. If you are joking, the mod's won't agree with your humor. If you are serious, then please deal with it in a civilized manner (PM).

Anyway, anyone else who wants a teleporter to their place, send me a PM or build one from the hub. It would be nice to have a solid network established.


Sarcastic. We know each other in real life


But I seriously want you to get rid of those pics!


But why? D:
They are like freaking amazing! :/

Not the one on the bottom! That's like the worst pony I've ever drawn! T,T You are making me very sad!
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 17:47:11
January 20 2012 17:46 GMT
#406
Did someone just say Runes are now available? :DDD

Hey pigsquirrel, you wanna start making like a teleporter network system with one central hub in like the middle of nowhere? (you're tower maybe?) I'll be glad to help once i get back to a computer I can use minecraft on.
Seizon Senryaku!
carloselcoco
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2302 Posts
January 20 2012 18:25 GMT
#407
On January 21 2012 02:32 Srsishere wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 02:21 carloselcoco wrote:
On January 21 2012 02:04 Srsishere wrote:
On January 21 2012 01:35 carloselcoco wrote:
On January 20 2012 23:12 Pigsquirrel wrote:
On January 20 2012 22:07 Srsishere wrote:
On January 20 2012 13:07 carloselcoco wrote:
On January 20 2012 12:05 Srsishere wrote:
On January 20 2012 11:55 Camail wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
For anyone who wants to make a sphere, here's a site that gives you some help.

http://neil.fraser.name/news/2006/11/17/

Make sure you set the z value to 1, then set the desired radius. If you want it to have it grid-centric and even, then you don't want to check any of the boxes below the numbers.

Then just follow the discussion.


Awesome, that's really helpful! Thanks!



+ Show Spoiler +
Thanks for drawing this one for me today!!!

[image loading]

And look at what I somehow had from earlier:

[image loading]


YOU TAKE THOSE PICTURES DOWN RIGHT THIS SECOND, MR!!
THOSE ARE POSSIBLE THE WORST PONIES I'VE DRAWN!! IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA POST A VECTOR, THEN GTFO!
[image loading]
PLUS! I never even gave you permission to post these here, so technically, it's STEALING! IMMA CALL DA POLICE ON YOU!

Sarcasm or serious?
Either way, that's a no-no. Image macros aren't allowed on TL. If you are joking, the mod's won't agree with your humor. If you are serious, then please deal with it in a civilized manner (PM).

Anyway, anyone else who wants a teleporter to their place, send me a PM or build one from the hub. It would be nice to have a solid network established.


Sarcastic. We know each other in real life


But I seriously want you to get rid of those pics!


But why? D:
They are like freaking amazing! :/

Not the one on the bottom! That's like the worst pony I've ever drawn! T,T You are making me very sad!


ALright. I will delete the one on the bottom even though i think it is also great.
http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/296431601 <------Suscribe! Casts in Spanish :) |||| http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/300285215<----- CSL: Before Sunday! Episode 3!
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
January 20 2012 19:47 GMT
#408
On January 21 2012 03:25 carloselcoco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 02:32 Srsishere wrote:
On January 21 2012 02:21 carloselcoco wrote:
On January 21 2012 02:04 Srsishere wrote:
On January 21 2012 01:35 carloselcoco wrote:
On January 20 2012 23:12 Pigsquirrel wrote:
On January 20 2012 22:07 Srsishere wrote:
On January 20 2012 13:07 carloselcoco wrote:
On January 20 2012 12:05 Srsishere wrote:
On January 20 2012 11:55 Camail wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
For anyone who wants to make a sphere, here's a site that gives you some help.

http://neil.fraser.name/news/2006/11/17/

Make sure you set the z value to 1, then set the desired radius. If you want it to have it grid-centric and even, then you don't want to check any of the boxes below the numbers.

Then just follow the discussion.


Awesome, that's really helpful! Thanks!



+ Show Spoiler +
Thanks for drawing this one for me today!!!

[image loading]

And look at what I somehow had from earlier:

[image loading]


YOU TAKE THOSE PICTURES DOWN RIGHT THIS SECOND, MR!!
THOSE ARE POSSIBLE THE WORST PONIES I'VE DRAWN!! IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA POST A VECTOR, THEN GTFO!
[image loading]
PLUS! I never even gave you permission to post these here, so technically, it's STEALING! IMMA CALL DA POLICE ON YOU!

Sarcasm or serious?
Either way, that's a no-no. Image macros aren't allowed on TL. If you are joking, the mod's won't agree with your humor. If you are serious, then please deal with it in a civilized manner (PM).

Anyway, anyone else who wants a teleporter to their place, send me a PM or build one from the hub. It would be nice to have a solid network established.


Sarcastic. We know each other in real life


But I seriously want you to get rid of those pics!


But why? D:
They are like freaking amazing! :/

Not the one on the bottom! That's like the worst pony I've ever drawn! T,T You are making me very sad!


ALright. I will delete the one on the bottom even though i think it is also great.

Nuu I need to delete it out of existence T,T
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
January 20 2012 22:02 GMT
#409
I am announcing a new Whitewing construction project, that will require an extremely large plot of land, and is a very long term project. It will likely require many many hours (more than I should give, but what the hey?), and will be extremely impressive.

More details later once I find out if it's permitted.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
January 21 2012 03:33 GMT
#410
On January 21 2012 02:46 nohbrows wrote:
Did someone just say Runes are now available? :DDD

Hey pigsquirrel, you wanna start making like a teleporter network system with one central hub in like the middle of nowhere? (you're tower maybe?) I'll be glad to help once i get back to a computer I can use minecraft on.

Already on it. I've begun converting the tower into a teleporter hub. There's a teleporter from town, and to my fort. Also, can non-Unicorns take teleporter runes?
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
January 21 2012 04:47 GMT
#411
On January 21 2012 12:33 Pigsquirrel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 02:46 nohbrows wrote:
Did someone just say Runes are now available? :DDD

Hey pigsquirrel, you wanna start making like a teleporter network system with one central hub in like the middle of nowhere? (you're tower maybe?) I'll be glad to help once i get back to a computer I can use minecraft on.

Already on it. I've begun converting the tower into a teleporter hub. There's a teleporter from town, and to my fort. Also, can non-Unicorns take teleporter runes?


Yep. Only Unicorns can build them, but once built, anyone can use them.
TL+ Member
TimeLordPony
Profile Joined January 2012
17 Posts
January 21 2012 06:24 GMT
#412
Ok, unicornia (Until some pony comes up with a better name) is starting construction. A large open room for trying out runes/spells. and eventually spruced up to look nice. Currently it is only open to unicorns and alicorns, but maybe once its finished. If any pony would like to help, feel free. (There is a tele porter, in the hub, and inside my basement.)
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
January 21 2012 06:25 GMT
#413
The Cafe Got a Makeover!!!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Frek
Profile Joined June 2011
United States65 Posts
January 21 2012 06:43 GMT
#414
Minecraft adventures!

So... many.... spiders!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



Sooo...... about these:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


My guess:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
January 21 2012 07:29 GMT
#415
The Teleporter Hub is well underway - already populated with 5 destinations: Fort Pigsquirrel, Town, the Sand Quarry, Unicornia, and Wolvie's Town.
At this rate, expansion will be soon needed. And I haven't even enclosed the first level yet.
AgonyOfLife
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany26 Posts
January 21 2012 10:14 GMT
#416
Heya everypony.

I just wanted to tell you to pretty pretty please with cherry and apples on top, let me know if anything on the technical side of the server isn't running smooth for you. Yes, I know you fine US-folks have some high latency because the server's located on the 'old continent'. But aside from that, please tell me if you're experiencing any major issues with the server by simply sending me a message here on TL.
The reason for why I'm asking you this is the contract for renting the physical machine expires at early June and I have to know in time whether to extend the contract with the hosting-company or start looking for another hosting service to move our minecraft-server to (and: no, we won't lose any data at all, if we're moving to another machine. Cane and I are periodically backing up the server/world files in case of some major problems).

And as of right now, I'm not planning to move the server to the US (I'm sorry -.-''). Cane and I are planning to implement a website on the server to make it easier for you to be up to date with any improvements/changes we're doing on the server. And with this whole SOPA/PIPA thing going on right now, I personally am not comfortable of using a US-hosting-service for what we're planning. We wouldn't be able to put any mlp-related pictures in there and stuff like that. Yeah, I know, chances of being shut-down just because of that maybe slim, but I don't want to take any chances at all for all the work we all (and especially Cane) did to be all for naught just because of some pictures and some stupid regulations.

Anyway, please send me some feedback and maybe some suggestions on how to improve the server ♥

And slightly off topic:
I'm pretty bad at designing stuff and at drawing. Uhm... is there anypony out there who can help me creating a decent looking OC to use in minecraft?
A pirate I was meant to be, trim the sails and roam the sea.
Frek
Profile Joined June 2011
United States65 Posts
January 21 2012 10:46 GMT
#417
On January 21 2012 19:14 AgonyOfLife wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Heya everypony.

I just wanted to tell you to pretty pretty please with cherry and apples on top, let me know if anything on the technical side of the server isn't running smooth for you. Yes, I know you fine US-folks have some high latency because the server's located on the 'old continent'. But aside from that, please tell me if you're experiencing any major issues with the server by simply sending me a message here on TL.
The reason for why I'm asking you this is the contract for renting the physical machine expires at early June and I have to know in time whether to extend the contract with the hosting-company or start looking for another hosting service to move our minecraft-server to (and: no, we won't lose any data at all, if we're moving to another machine. Cane and I are periodically backing up the server/world files in case of some major problems).

And as of right now, I'm not planning to move the server to the US (I'm sorry -.-''). Cane and I are planning to implement a website on the server to make it easier for you to be up to date with any improvements/changes we're doing on the server. And with this whole SOPA/PIPA thing going on right now, I personally am not comfortable of using a US-hosting-service for what we're planning. We wouldn't be able to put any mlp-related pictures in there and stuff like that. Yeah, I know, chances of being shut-down just because of that maybe slim, but I don't want to take any chances at all for all the work we all (and especially Cane) did to be all for naught just because of some pictures and some stupid regulations.

Anyway, please send me some feedback and maybe some suggestions on how to improve the server ♥

And slightly off topic:
I'm pretty bad at designing stuff and at drawing. Uhm... is there anypony out there who can help me creating a decent looking OC to use in minecraft?

To be honest, there really isn't much lag at all here on the east coast of the US. The only time I get lag is from server refreshes and the like.
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
January 21 2012 14:50 GMT
#418
On January 21 2012 19:14 AgonyOfLife wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Heya everypony.

I just wanted to tell you to pretty pretty please with cherry and apples on top, let me know if anything on the technical side of the server isn't running smooth for you. Yes, I know you fine US-folks have some high latency because the server's located on the 'old continent'. But aside from that, please tell me if you're experiencing any major issues with the server by simply sending me a message here on TL.
The reason for why I'm asking you this is the contract for renting the physical machine expires at early June and I have to know in time whether to extend the contract with the hosting-company or start looking for another hosting service to move our minecraft-server to (and: no, we won't lose any data at all, if we're moving to another machine. Cane and I are periodically backing up the server/world files in case of some major problems).

And as of right now, I'm not planning to move the server to the US (I'm sorry -.-''). Cane and I are planning to implement a website on the server to make it easier for you to be up to date with any improvements/changes we're doing on the server. And with this whole SOPA/PIPA thing going on right now, I personally am not comfortable of using a US-hosting-service for what we're planning. We wouldn't be able to put any mlp-related pictures in there and stuff like that. Yeah, I know, chances of being shut-down just because of that maybe slim, but I don't want to take any chances at all for all the work we all (and especially Cane) did to be all for naught just because of some pictures and some stupid regulations.

Anyway, please send me some feedback and maybe some suggestions on how to improve the server ♥

And slightly off topic:
I'm pretty bad at designing stuff and at drawing. Uhm... is there anypony out there who can help me creating a decent looking OC to use in minecraft?


Actually, SOPA/PIPA has been tabled which means it has been postponed indefinetly. So no need to worry about that.

And also, if you want, I can help you design an OC :D
StarDragon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States283 Posts
January 21 2012 16:55 GMT
#419
On January 21 2012 15:43 Frek wrote:
Minecraft adventures!

So... many.... spiders!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



Sooo...... about these:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


My guess:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Forget you ever saw that.. or I hear an evil looking Alicorn will come knocking on your door! :O
Ponies? My deviantart: http://stardragon102.deviantart.com/
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
January 21 2012 18:14 GMT
#420
Beta version of our updated LoT texture pack:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29920516/LandT.zip

Better wool, better armor, etc etc. We'll have a bigger update soon, but people were asking for this, so here.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech154
RuFF_SC2 95
Nina 87
JuggernautJason67
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20717
Calm 2554
Mini 164
Dewaltoss 109
firebathero 95
soO 54
Bale 32
PianO 15
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7865
monkeys_forever119
canceldota31
League of Legends
Doublelift2456
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1600
fl0m1171
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu892
Other Games
summit1g3731
FrodaN1680
Beastyqt537
shahzam478
mouzStarbuck333
B2W.Neo318
ToD240
C9.Mang0144
Trikslyr108
RotterdaM97
UpATreeSC78
Mew2King31
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1002
• Shiphtur541
• WagamamaTV221
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 39m
Replay Cast
2h 24m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.