• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:24
CEST 14:24
KST 21:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8610 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 24

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
January 29 2012 00:06 GMT
#461
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL QUIT THIS GODDAMN SERVER IF PEOPLE DON'T STOP STEALING MY STUFF!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!
Ame
Profile Joined October 2009
United States246 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-29 00:20:29
January 29 2012 00:19 GMT
#462
Peacefully reading through the thread and then

On January 29 2012 09:06 Srsishere wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL QUIT THIS GODDAMN SERVER IF PEOPLE DON'T STOP STEALING MY STUFF!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!


Not a pleasant comment.
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-29 02:36:35
January 29 2012 02:22 GMT
#463
On January 29 2012 09:06 Srsishere wrote:
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL QUIT THIS GODDAMN SERVER IF PEOPLE DON'T STOP STEALING MY STUFF!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!


1. Screaming in the thread doesn't help.

2. Contact Cane when he is available.

3. Explaining the situation is significantly more useful for us to help you.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Sprungjeezy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1313 Posts
January 29 2012 02:37 GMT
#464
On January 28 2012 08:23 Frek wrote:
Just a few of my masterpieces in the MC server.



My Mine
+ Show Spoiler +

I have a lot of cobblestone
[image loading]

Shooting a creeper with my new found knowledge of bows
[image loading]


Outside my Mine
+ Show Spoiler +
Shooting a spider with a bow
[image loading]

My tree farm and the desert biome I am clearing
[image loading]



My unfinished repair shop that Camail is helping me make
+ Show Spoiler +

Front Entrance
[image loading]


Inside
[image loading]
[image loading]



My secret lair in Aran's house

+ Show Spoiler +
The entrance is hard to see even looking straight at it
[image loading]


Waterway leading to the secret rooms
[image loading]


Secret Storage/Crafting room
[image loading]


Secret Teleporter room that leads to my secret mining hole and tree farm
[image loading]



I like the provided screenshots of your secret lair and secret teleporter : P
AgonyOfLife
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany26 Posts
January 29 2012 06:10 GMT
#465
Okay, here's a little tour of what I've done so far. I hope, you like it.

When you follow the sandy path to the south, you'll eventually enter the Forest of Hope
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


You make your way through the forest and get to a junction
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


To the left and after some narrow curves, you find my small cottage, in the middle of the forest
+ Show Spoiler +

As you approach my home
[image loading]

The wood crackles merrily in the fireplace and a chessboard lies on the table. Make yourself comfortable.
[image loading]

If you're hungry, just grab a piece of cake from the kitchen
[image loading]

You're also free to enter the basement. Watch your step.
[image loading]

Do you want to relax or do you feel up to doing some good old craftsmen-work?
[image loading]

You take a peek into the workshop and find some smelting-ovens and workbenches there, along with plenty of supply.
[image loading]

You prefer to relax, don't you? So come on in - the water's just right.
[image loading]
[image loading]

As you return after a really comfortable steam-bath to the living room, an open door next to the stairs peaks your interest.
[image loading]
'Should I really be in here right now?' you ask yourself.
[image loading]

Quickly, you leave the bedroom and venture upstairs.
[image loading]

You open the door to your left and step onto the balcony. A small waterfall enters a pond just below you.
[image loading]

As you walk around the house, you realize that the trees are growing on the rooftop!
[image loading]

You climb the stairs outside and there even seems to be a small garden.
[image loading]


If you either follow the road from my house straight ahead or follow the appropriate sign at the junction, you will find my orchard. Fresh apples just waiting to be picked up. Don't be shy, take as many as you want. They're free.
+ Show Spoiler +

The entrance to the apple-orchard
[image loading]

A small shed where obviously the gardening tools and fertilizers are kept.
[image loading]

The full view over the the orchard
[image loading]


You reflect on what you saw today
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]


... and ask yourself 'Do I really want to leave so soon?'

♥
A pirate I was meant to be, trim the sails and roam the sea.
Srsishere
Profile Joined December 2011
United States41 Posts
January 29 2012 06:30 GMT
#466
On January 29 2012 15:10 AgonyOfLife wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Okay, here's a little tour of what I've done so far. I hope, you like it.

When you follow the sandy path to the south, you'll eventually enter the Forest of Hope
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


You make your way through the forest and get to a junction
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


To the left and after some narrow curves, you find my small cottage, in the middle of the forest
+ Show Spoiler +

As you approach my home
[image loading]

The wood crackles merrily in the fireplace and a chessboard lies on the table. Make yourself comfortable.
[image loading]

If you're hungry, just grab a piece of cake from the kitchen
[image loading]

You're also free to enter the basement. Watch your step.
[image loading]

Do you want to relax or do you feel up to doing some good old craftsmen-work?
[image loading]

You take a peek into the workshop and find some smelting-ovens and workbenches there, along with plenty of supply.
[image loading]

You prefer to relax, don't you? So come on in - the water's just right.
[image loading]
[image loading]

As you return after a really comfortable steam-bath to the living room, an open door next to the stairs peaks your interest.
[image loading]
'Should I really be in here right now?' you ask yourself.
[image loading]

Quickly, you leave the bedroom and venture upstairs.
[image loading]

You open the door to your left and step onto the balcony. A small waterfall enters a pond just below you.
[image loading]

As you walk around the house, you realize that the trees are growing on the rooftop!
[image loading]

You climb the stairs outside and there even seems to be a small garden.
[image loading]


If you either follow the road from my house straight ahead or follow the appropriate sign at the junction, you will find my orchard. Fresh apples just waiting to be picked up. Don't be shy, take as many as you want. They're free.
+ Show Spoiler +

The entrance to the apple-orchard
[image loading]

A small shed where obviously the gardening tools and fertilizers are kept.
[image loading]

The full view over the the orchard
[image loading]


You reflect on what you saw today
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]


... and ask yourself 'Do I really want to leave so soon?'

♥

Wow that looks really nice
I might just have to pay you a visit sometime!
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
January 29 2012 07:52 GMT
#467
On January 29 2012 15:10 AgonyOfLife wrote:
Okay, here's a little tour of what I've done so far. I hope, you like it.

When you follow the sandy path to the south, you'll eventually enter the Forest of Hope
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


You make your way through the forest and get to a junction
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


To the left and after some narrow curves, you find my small cottage, in the middle of the forest
+ Show Spoiler +

As you approach my home
[image loading]

The wood crackles merrily in the fireplace and a chessboard lies on the table. Make yourself comfortable.
[image loading]

If you're hungry, just grab a piece of cake from the kitchen
[image loading]

You're also free to enter the basement. Watch your step.
[image loading]

Do you want to relax or do you feel up to doing some good old craftsmen-work?
[image loading]

You take a peek into the workshop and find some smelting-ovens and workbenches there, along with plenty of supply.
[image loading]

You prefer to relax, don't you? So come on in - the water's just right.
[image loading]
[image loading]

As you return after a really comfortable steam-bath to the living room, an open door next to the stairs peaks your interest.
[image loading]
'Should I really be in here right now?' you ask yourself.
[image loading]

Quickly, you leave the bedroom and venture upstairs.
[image loading]

You open the door to your left and step onto the balcony. A small waterfall enters a pond just below you.
[image loading]

As you walk around the house, you realize that the trees are growing on the rooftop!
[image loading]

You climb the stairs outside and there even seems to be a small garden.
[image loading]


If you either follow the road from my house straight ahead or follow the appropriate sign at the junction, you will find my orchard. Fresh apples just waiting to be picked up. Don't be shy, take as many as you want. They're free.
+ Show Spoiler +

The entrance to the apple-orchard
[image loading]

A small shed where obviously the gardening tools and fertilizers are kept.
[image loading]

The full view over the the orchard
[image loading]


You reflect on what you saw today
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]


... and ask yourself 'Do I really want to leave so soon?'

♥


Just noticed that my stone pillar is still there. Forgot to get rid of that. Will hop to it soon enough.

But AgonyofLife <3. I want to thank you for all the times I have taken Apples from your orchards to keep me well fed and healthy during my treks to the great unknowns of Liquestria. And for providing me from shelter during the days where Mobs roamed free in the forest of hope. (you don't know how many times I almost died while doing construction by the shore).



Seizon Senryaku!
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
January 29 2012 11:59 GMT
#468
On January 29 2012 09:06 Srsishere wrote:
profanities


It genuinely makes me sad and upset to see these kinds of outbursts in a thread and server I work so hard on, especially when it's making mountains out of molehills. Please, read the PM I sent you.



In better news, I'm going to update the OP today with all the relevant class and plugin information that players should know. There's a few new things, and the OP could do with a clean-up anyway.

Also, I think I'll let guests fly, so that they can get around better and not get stuck. Ahh, so much to do, and time is candy.
TL+ Member
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
January 29 2012 13:01 GMT
#469
What on earth Srsishere, I would think none of these folks would steal anything from you wilfully so theres obviously a misunderstanding somewhere, that aint exactly a polite way to react to what is very likely a mistake somewhere along the line.
Paint it bright and bold.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
January 29 2012 15:31 GMT
#470
Alrighty everyone, I finally got around to updating the OP. I added tons of relevant information for each of the classes, and I completely rewrote "Server information and polls", specifically the information in the spoiler that I ask newcomers to read if they want to join us.

Let me know if I'm missing anything or if there's something I should change, and let me know what you think.

Now to give guests the ability to fly. Because I'm a masochist, I think I'll give them the old fly mod we were using before.
TL+ Member
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
January 29 2012 18:20 GMT
#471
On January 29 2012 22:01 Zoundsforsook wrote:
What on earth Srsishere, I would think none of these folks would steal anything from you wilfully so theres obviously a misunderstanding somewhere, that aint exactly a polite way to react to what is very likely a mistake somewhere along the line.


To be fair, we did catch at least one person being a thief, the problem has been rectified and is no longer a concern.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
January 29 2012 18:20 GMT
#472
On January 30 2012 00:31 Aylear wrote:
Alrighty everyone, I finally got around to updating the OP. I added tons of relevant information for each of the classes, and I completely rewrote "Server information and polls", specifically the information in the spoiler that I ask newcomers to read if they want to join us.

Let me know if I'm missing anything or if there's something I should change, and let me know what you think.

Now to give guests the ability to fly. Because I'm a masochist, I think I'll give them the old fly mod we were using before.


Sounds like a good way to fix server population imbalance. Who would want to be a pegasus after that?
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
TimeLordPony
Profile Joined January 2012
17 Posts
January 29 2012 18:22 GMT
#473
On January 30 2012 00:31 Aylear wrote:
Alrighty everyone, I finally got around to updating the OP. I added tons of relevant information for each of the classes, and I completely rewrote "Server information and polls", specifically the information in the spoiler that I ask newcomers to read if they want to join us.

Let me know if I'm missing anything or if there's something I should change, and let me know what you think.

Now to give guests the ability to fly. Because I'm a masochist, I think I'll give them the old fly mod we were using before.


Is very happy to have joined before the change in entrance process. Yay google ^_^
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
January 29 2012 19:02 GMT
#474
On January 30 2012 03:22 TimeLordPony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 00:31 Aylear wrote:
Alrighty everyone, I finally got around to updating the OP. I added tons of relevant information for each of the classes, and I completely rewrote "Server information and polls", specifically the information in the spoiler that I ask newcomers to read if they want to join us.

Let me know if I'm missing anything or if there's something I should change, and let me know what you think.

Now to give guests the ability to fly. Because I'm a masochist, I think I'll give them the old fly mod we were using before.


Is very happy to have joined before the change in entrance process. Yay google ^_^


You would have gotten in anyway because you're cool and we like you. =)
TL+ Member
Dreamslayer
Profile Joined October 2011
50 Posts
January 29 2012 22:43 GMT
#475
It's been a while since I haven't put my hooves on the server, but I can say I came at the right moment.

First I saw Cane, Bloody and all puting ... things ? in Raelcun's face and body... Kinda gross if you want my advice but it was fun thought. But later on came the most interesting part : the arrow/knee challenge.

I've told you guys I've accepted that challenge...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Yeah, it was me, and the awfull glitch that caused the server to crash. CHALLENGE COMPLETE.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
January 29 2012 22:49 GMT
#476
On January 30 2012 03:22 TimeLordPony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 00:31 Aylear wrote:
Alrighty everyone, I finally got around to updating the OP. I added tons of relevant information for each of the classes, and I completely rewrote "Server information and polls", specifically the information in the spoiler that I ask newcomers to read if they want to join us.

Let me know if I'm missing anything or if there's something I should change, and let me know what you think.

Now to give guests the ability to fly. Because I'm a masochist, I think I'll give them the old fly mod we were using before.


Is very happy to have joined before the change in entrance process. Yay google ^_^


You're going to give the guests ability to fly?
Oh dear lord, that's gonna make everyone want to become a pegasus.
Pegasus invasion incoming. I'm retreating to Unicornia.
Seizon Senryaku!
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
January 29 2012 23:16 GMT
#477
On January 30 2012 07:49 nohbrows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 03:22 TimeLordPony wrote:
On January 30 2012 00:31 Aylear wrote:
Alrighty everyone, I finally got around to updating the OP. I added tons of relevant information for each of the classes, and I completely rewrote "Server information and polls", specifically the information in the spoiler that I ask newcomers to read if they want to join us.

Let me know if I'm missing anything or if there's something I should change, and let me know what you think.

Now to give guests the ability to fly. Because I'm a masochist, I think I'll give them the old fly mod we were using before.


Is very happy to have joined before the change in entrance process. Yay google ^_^


You're going to give the guests ability to fly?
Oh dear lord, that's gonna make everyone want to become a pegasus.
Pegasus invasion incoming. I'm retreating to Unicornia.


You obviously didn't see the old flight mod, it was terrible
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-30 00:58:49
January 30 2012 00:57 GMT
#478
It all started with this

[image loading]
Cane was counter trolling pretty well

Then we started experimenting with the server commands, well Cane was using me as his test pony to see what the different blocks looked like as helmets. Here are the results.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I'm Geordie LaForge!

[image loading]
Cakebilled pony in the wild

[image loading]
Geordie LaForge Mark 2

[image loading]
Bike helmet?

[image loading]
Minecraft Hulahoop!

[image loading]
:[

[image loading]
Wat?

[image loading]
Uhhh guys?

[image loading]
[image loading]
Umm is this what I think it is?

[image loading]
OH GOD!

[image loading]
This feels weird....

[image loading]
[image loading]
Uhhhm okay this is getting odd

Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
January 30 2012 04:41 GMT
#479
[image loading]
TL+ Member
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
January 30 2012 17:19 GMT
#480

Reading music.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Waiter? There appears to be a sun in my moon hall.


[image loading]
I wonder who could have done this.


[image loading]
[image loading]



[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]
It looks so beautiful in the moonlight.


[image loading]
Luna on the moon!


[image loading]


[image loading]
Sunrise at bloodyn00b's Celestial chapel, now improved
TL+ Member
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1207
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 238
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54492
Calm 3791
Shuttle 2813
Bisu 1321
FanTaSy 1296
firebathero 389
Stork 275
Hyuk 263
Zeus 252
actioN 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 237
Soma 232
Rush 223
EffOrt 208
Soulkey 145
Last 139
Light 128
ZerO 114
Snow 110
Mong 71
Dewaltoss 64
PianO 64
Pusan 56
Sea.KH 56
Killer 45
JYJ 44
NotJumperer 37
hero 36
Barracks 36
Free 35
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 31
Yoon 30
Bale 29
Aegong 27
Sharp 22
Shine 20
sorry 20
HiyA 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 18
Noble 16
Dota 2
Gorgc6421
Dendi520
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1328
kRYSTAL_97
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko425
Other Games
gofns33593
singsing1994
B2W.Neo660
crisheroes245
DeMusliM213
hiko152
Livibee98
byalli14
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
36m
OSC
9h 51m
Replay Cast
10h 36m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.