• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:50
CEST 15:50
KST 22:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8099 users

Path of Exile - Page 1141

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
December 01 2016 00:59 GMT
#22801
May I request a guild invite in anticipation of Breach league? Would be nice to have some folks to chat with/swap gems with/etc. this time around.

Name of a character: lvltest
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-01 02:56:35
December 01 2016 01:36 GMT
#22802
Invited you

Revised new OP, feedback pls. dont think I'll have time to flesh out the later sections, but hopefully just a cleaner front page + some useful links will be nice
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Dracolich70
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark3820 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-01 02:06:35
December 01 2016 02:04 GMT
#22803
On December 01 2016 07:02 HolydaKing wrote:
New Passive tree changes are up with PoESkillTree from Emmitt.

Download here or simply update old versions.

New Totem nodes are sick. 10% attack speed from Totemic Zeal, and the little nodes before Totemic Mastery are huge too. I was orginally planning to skip the later, but no way I'm doing that now.
Thanks, mate. Updated earlier today, but it wasn't up.

Maybe it is time to revisit SWT, or perhaps try Warchief totems.
LiangHao
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
December 01 2016 04:22 GMT
#22804
On December 01 2016 09:21 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2016 08:48 Ryndika wrote:
Finally they nerfed rumi. :C

I find it funny that CI FB Totem inquisitor and flameblast in general got only buffed here. Might aswell take it to 100 second time this league.
Still pretty tempted to go Chieftain totems just because it's so easy league starter + more forgiving in uber trials/lab and then I'd soon have all my characters repeated second time on league. Inbefore none of them die this time either.
Other shit I was interested in just got nerfed.

Maybe I try SRS first after that buff and hopefully it lags a lot less too.

Anyone interested in templar gems on launch day? I need bladefall but can't buy it.


0versky what's one of your char's IGN? can't find it easily


Can use the Bringer of rain one from the mod post up top.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-01 06:44:51
December 01 2016 06:38 GMT
#22805


new golem jewels. this build looks sick actually, maybe this is enough of a fix for flame golem AI??

also shows that one of the Breachlords, Uul-Netol, has some soft of rapidly applying Corrupting Blood when he's dying
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
December 01 2016 07:00 GMT
#22806
On December 01 2016 09:21 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2016 08:48 Ryndika wrote:
Finally they nerfed rumi. :C

I find it funny that CI FB Totem inquisitor and flameblast in general got only buffed here. Might aswell take it to 100 second time this league.
Still pretty tempted to go Chieftain totems just because it's so easy league starter + more forgiving in uber trials/lab and then I'd soon have all my characters repeated second time on league. Inbefore none of them die this time either.
Other shit I was interested in just got nerfed.

Maybe I try SRS first after that buff and hopefully it lags a lot less too.

Anyone interested in templar gems on launch day? I need bladefall but can't buy it.

should definitely be a witch or 2 who can help you. selling off increased duration / immortal call can make you some money early league too

0versky what's one of your char's IGN? can't find it easily

Everyone has access to Immortal call once you finish Act 4 on Normal.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
December 01 2016 07:15 GMT
#22807
On December 01 2016 16:00 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2016 09:21 EchelonTee wrote:
On December 01 2016 08:48 Ryndika wrote:
Finally they nerfed rumi. :C

I find it funny that CI FB Totem inquisitor and flameblast in general got only buffed here. Might aswell take it to 100 second time this league.
Still pretty tempted to go Chieftain totems just because it's so easy league starter + more forgiving in uber trials/lab and then I'd soon have all my characters repeated second time on league. Inbefore none of them die this time either.
Other shit I was interested in just got nerfed.

Maybe I try SRS first after that buff and hopefully it lags a lot less too.

Anyone interested in templar gems on launch day? I need bladefall but can't buy it.

should definitely be a witch or 2 who can help you. selling off increased duration / immortal call can make you some money early league too

0versky what's one of your char's IGN? can't find it easily

Everyone has access to Immortal call once you finish Act 4 on Normal.

woops

Made a list of viable off hands for a Blade Flurry build, if anyone was curious

Good / Has potential
  • Death's Hand
  • Soul Taker
  • Breath of the Council
  • Doryani's Catalyst

Budget / Questionable
  • The Gryphon
  • Moonbender's Wing
  • Relentless Fury
  • Lavianga's Wisdom
  • Singularity

aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
December 01 2016 08:09 GMT
#22808
On December 01 2016 10:36 EchelonTee wrote:
Invited you

Thank yooooouuuuu!
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-01 10:12:44
December 01 2016 10:12 GMT
#22809
http://poeurl.com/SJf

Raider based queen of the forest poison build. In theory does more damage then king of the forest, while not being reliant on crits, moving significantly faster, being a good chunk tankier, and attacking a lot faster.

Basically the same as kotf except you go for a lot of frenzy charges.

Damage calculations were done in excel, I have no idea whether or not it scales as hard as kotf does, but I'd imagine it probably does.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
December 01 2016 10:31 GMT
#22810
I suppose that uses Frenzy for single target?
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
December 01 2016 10:32 GMT
#22811
Uses barrage.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
December 01 2016 11:47 GMT
#22812
On December 01 2016 10:36 EchelonTee wrote:
Invited you

Revised new OP, feedback pls. dont think I'll have time to flesh out the later sections, but hopefully just a cleaner front page + some useful links will be nice

Good job, the OP is a lot better now. I'm for adding http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Diablo_Player's_Guide_to_Path_of_Exile as a link for new players, especially for those that are coming from other ARPGs.
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
December 01 2016 12:10 GMT
#22813
Looks good, nice work
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-01 12:34:33
December 01 2016 12:30 GMT
#22814
On December 01 2016 19:12 bo1b wrote:
http://poeurl.com/SJf

Raider based queen of the forest poison build. In theory does more damage then king of the forest, while not being reliant on crits, moving significantly faster, being a good chunk tankier, and attacking a lot faster.

Basically the same as kotf except you go for a lot of frenzy charges.

Damage calculations were done in excel, I have no idea whether or not it scales as hard as kotf does, but I'd imagine it probably does.

I'd be surprised if it outscales kotf, since Toxic Delivery is so much dps. I think it'll be a LOT faster though, and besides kotf is overkill on damage. will be expensive tho, trying to get barrage enchant / +1 arrow

thoughts on my Jugg Mcflurry build? Link to Character

Char is EchelonSmash, has the tree and pretty much exact gear for lab farming. 8-9 endurance charges, Jugg's Fortify, ~750 life regen per sec. I'm not sure if Voidheart + Dirty Techniques is enough poison, considered poison gem but links are pretty crowded as it is. Tested it out and it kills unbuffed Izaro prty quickly, biggest downside is the high cost (death's hand, voidheart, good sword)

also I feel like people exaggerated a bit with the Blade Flurry AoE, it's not that crazy without both AoE clusters. With only one aoe cluster and conc effect, it feels almost like melee
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
December 01 2016 13:20 GMT
#22815
On December 01 2016 21:30 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2016 19:12 bo1b wrote:
http://poeurl.com/SJf

Raider based queen of the forest poison build. In theory does more damage then king of the forest, while not being reliant on crits, moving significantly faster, being a good chunk tankier, and attacking a lot faster.

Basically the same as kotf except you go for a lot of frenzy charges.

Damage calculations were done in excel, I have no idea whether or not it scales as hard as kotf does, but I'd imagine it probably does.

I'd be surprised if it outscales kotf, since Toxic Delivery is so much dps. I think it'll be a LOT faster though, and besides kotf is overkill on damage. will be expensive tho, trying to get barrage enchant / +1 arrow

thoughts on my Jugg Mcflurry build? Link to Character

Char is EchelonSmash, has the tree and pretty much exact gear for lab farming. 8-9 endurance charges, Jugg's Fortify, ~750 life regen per sec. I'm not sure if Voidheart + Dirty Techniques is enough poison, considered poison gem but links are pretty crowded as it is. Tested it out and it kills unbuffed Izaro prty quickly, biggest downside is the high cost (death's hand, voidheart, good sword)

also I feel like people exaggerated a bit with the Blade Flurry AoE, it's not that crazy without both AoE clusters. With only one aoe cluster and conc effect, it feels almost like melee

Time to rock them Viper's Scales.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
December 01 2016 14:02 GMT
#22816
Well, with Mathils build (pretty aggressive one ofc), you don't need to use Conc Effect with Blade Flurry except if you wanna delete bosses in 1 sec. If you put in Inc AoE it has really good area coverage.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 01 2016 15:35 GMT
#22817
On December 01 2016 21:30 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2016 19:12 bo1b wrote:
http://poeurl.com/SJf

Raider based queen of the forest poison build. In theory does more damage then king of the forest, while not being reliant on crits, moving significantly faster, being a good chunk tankier, and attacking a lot faster.

Basically the same as kotf except you go for a lot of frenzy charges.

Damage calculations were done in excel, I have no idea whether or not it scales as hard as kotf does, but I'd imagine it probably does.

I'd be surprised if it outscales kotf, since Toxic Delivery is so much dps. I think it'll be a LOT faster though, and besides kotf is overkill on damage. will be expensive tho, trying to get barrage enchant / +1 arrow

thoughts on my Jugg Mcflurry build? Link to Character

Char is EchelonSmash, has the tree and pretty much exact gear for lab farming. 8-9 endurance charges, Jugg's Fortify, ~750 life regen per sec. I'm not sure if Voidheart + Dirty Techniques is enough poison, considered poison gem but links are pretty crowded as it is. Tested it out and it kills unbuffed Izaro prty quickly, biggest downside is the high cost (death's hand, voidheart, good sword)

also I feel like people exaggerated a bit with the Blade Flurry AoE, it's not that crazy without both AoE clusters. With only one aoe cluster and conc effect, it feels almost like melee

Considering you have the character completed already I'm more interested in hearing your take on it than anybody elses TBH. I was considering a similar concept of sorts but hadn't figured out how to make it do enough damage. I trust this version solves that?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-01 15:51:38
December 01 2016 15:50 GMT
#22818
PathOfBuilding says his build does 142k effective dps against bosses fully buffed (plus Bleed and Poison? idk if they're factored in). That's assuming stage 6 Blade Flurry and that he chooses Power Charge in A2M, although Frenzy is said to give slightly more dps, and also has Unholy Might which is a given with Death's Hand. I wonder how accurate that is. :D I downloaded it earlier and have no clue if the stats are accurate.
Hoenicker
Profile Joined February 2012
243 Posts
December 01 2016 16:17 GMT
#22819
Actually quite hyped with the raider buffs. I'm thinking of cyclone dreamfeather DW (also make use of the increased weapon ranges). But I'll be starting of rather boring; saboteur crit Lamefall trapper. Just to get to maps and farm bosses quickly.
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-01 16:27:06
December 01 2016 16:22 GMT
#22820
I would play an all out evasion/ dodge / high dps raider if I didn't think I would eventually get 1shot.

would iron reflexes apply to avatar of the chase??
I mean I don't see how it could... like would it give you separate armor ratings vs melee and projectiles?


edit: looking it up it looks like it doesn't. it doesn't actually affect your evasion rating, which is so odd.

I guess maybe it could survive one shots with flasks and lc or kintsugi or w/e it's called


Man if there was just a node or something that could prevent you from getting 1shot then it'd make me care about chests like Hyrre's Ire.
Prev 1 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1070
RotterdaM575
SteadfastSC290
TKL 215
Rex120
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 575
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 120
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
Yoon 46
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 18
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
Counter-Strike
fl0m1783
Fnx 575
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes576
Lowko371
Other Games
gofns24318
singsing2178
olofmeister1284
hiko574
B2W.Neo353
DeMusliM217
Livibee188
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX115
Khaldor76
QueenE73
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH177
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2121
• Jankos1525
• TFBlade463
Other Games
• Shiphtur640
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 10m
The PondCast
20h 10m
INu's Battles
21h 10m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.