• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:05
CEST 07:05
KST 14:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6055 users

Path of Exile - Page 1140

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
November 30 2016 17:24 GMT
#22781
On December 01 2016 01:22 Meta wrote:
Could someone link me a build that would be capable of clearing the end-game bosses and is also not boring? I played BV last league and got burnt out so quick that I never geared enough to clear the final bosses in the atlas. I want to try again in breach but I just don't have any idea what's fun and viable for that content.

Thanks!

Not sure what you find boring and what you don't - but with the nerfs to Blade Flurry as small as they are, that looks like it's going to be the new OP meta skill. If running around blowing up whole screens full of enemies with astrally projected "melee" attacks is a thing that seems fun to you, try it out (it'll definitely be end-game viable).

Mathil's guide to it: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5eas20/mathil_a_simple_blade_flurry_assassin_full_guide/

If this doesn't look like your cup of tea, what playstyle do you find least boring? Might help us provide better advice.
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
November 30 2016 18:18 GMT
#22782
On December 01 2016 01:22 Meta wrote:
Could someone link me a build that would be capable of clearing the end-game bosses and is also not boring? I played BV last league and got burnt out so quick that I never geared enough to clear the final bosses in the atlas. I want to try again in breach but I just don't have any idea what's fun and viable for that content.

Thanks!

I'd guess the most endgame capable builds are Blade Flurry, Ancestral Warchief, ED/Contagion, Ignite based casters (Flameblast/Vortex), Blade Vortex and poison based bow builds. The new SRS might also be very good, scorching ray is probably decent too. I'm definitely missing a few, but basically you can just look at which of these gameplay types is the most compelling and play that.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-30 18:42:47
November 30 2016 18:42 GMT
#22783
how hard is it to get 2red 2blue 2green or 2red 3blue 1green on armor?
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
November 30 2016 18:46 GMT
#22784
Use the 1G 2B vorici for 200 chrome each, I would assume would take around 3 tries for 1 of the blue to turn to other color.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
November 30 2016 18:49 GMT
#22785
just google "vorici calculator" it's not 100% accurate apparently but it's close enough to give you an idea of expected values.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
November 30 2016 19:02 GMT
#22786
i'm looking for a necro build that doesn't use SRS but the only options i've seen are heavily into spectres.
are there like skeleton/zombie/golem builds maybe with just spectres to support them?
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
November 30 2016 19:14 GMT
#22787
On December 01 2016 04:02 Frolossus wrote:
i'm looking for a necro build that doesn't use SRS but the only options i've seen are heavily into spectres.
are there like skeleton/zombie/golem builds maybe with just spectres to support them?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1579614 this Flame Golem build should be rather good after the patch.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-30 19:17:09
November 30 2016 19:15 GMT
#22788
None of Skeleton/Zombie/Golems really provide viable damage compared to spectres and SRS. That isn't to say that you can't do the builds, but limits on how many golems you can summon combined with the general lameness of skeletons usually means that your damage is going to eventually limit the content that you can clear at a good pace.

That said, you still CAN do it. Also animate weapon is apparently VERY strong but suffers from all the minion AI issues combined with possibly the lowest quality of life of any minion build.

E: I'm not sold on the AoE clear speed of the flame golem build but I haven't tried it so who knows
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-30 19:28:15
November 30 2016 19:20 GMT
#22789
On December 01 2016 04:15 Sn0_Man wrote:
None of Skeleton/Zombie/Golems really provide viable damage compared to spectres and SRS. That isn't to say that you can't do the builds, but limits on how many golems you can summon combined with the general lameness of skeletons usually means that your damage is going to eventually limit the content that you can clear at a good pace.

That said, you still CAN do it. Also animate weapon is apparently VERY strong but suffers from all the minion AI issues combined with possibly the lowest quality of life of any minion build.

Animate Weapon is sick. But yeah annoying to play. Still it's amazing, just around 10-15 weapons kill Uber Izaro almost instantly. Still wouldn't ever use it for farming Lab, as you gotta collect weapons for that. Personally played a Animate Weapon build with it being linked to Spell Totem and SRS self cast so I didn't need to collect weapons for mapping. That version was much more QOL but you sometimes lose a 6s which sucks a bit. Anyway just with Queen's Escape I was killing everything I tried (before dying, HC char :/) pretty much instantly.

Also their AI isn't much of a problem when you have 30+ of them, in fact I liked it better than SRS because you can guide them. If you just want to kill the boss you can self cast Wither on it any they all attack it (if there's space to attack).
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
November 30 2016 19:39 GMT
#22790
wouldnt the flame golem build essentially be magma orb with bad ai and less scaling?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
November 30 2016 19:44 GMT
#22791
On December 01 2016 04:39 ticklishmusic wrote:
wouldnt the flame golem build essentially be magma orb with bad ai and less scaling?

Well, the build I linked killed decently fast. Now it gets buffed by 200%... the clear speed might still not be amazing, but the damage should be.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 30 2016 20:26 GMT
#22792
On December 01 2016 04:02 Frolossus wrote:
i'm looking for a necro build that doesn't use SRS but the only options i've seen are heavily into spectres.
are there like skeleton/zombie/golem builds maybe with just spectres to support them?

I'm assuming you are talking about summon based builds? Two strong non-summon necro builds are Scourge Based Poison Bladefall (or some other poison skill) or Aura Support (huge dps for buddies, can solo depending on how you make the build).

For summon based builds, Animate Weapon (chaos preferably, elemental also ok) is the strongest non-spectre non-srs build, great clear and damage. Like others said it's a bit clunky, but I found it actually quite fun just because the playstyle is so different. I recommend non spell totem if you go chaos version because the less multiplier will really hurt your poison dps. Make sure to get a loot filter that is Animate Weapon focused, highlights weapons.

Chaos Version 1 uses dom blow // HC Chaos Weapon, better guide // Spell Totem ele AW

I never tried Skeleton build, but Ghazzy makes fairly good summoner guides and from the videos it looks decently strong

Lich Queen skeleton summoner
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-30 20:34:32
November 30 2016 20:32 GMT
#22793
I did the chaos version of TheUberElite with Spell Totem instead of Melee Splash, which hurt the AoE clear a little but with 30+ weapons it was extremely good still. What I did different is that I also used SRS (loved their movementspeed with Queen's Escape lol) which of course meant I had to ditch some rather useful gems because of the lack of sockets. That way I had 70-80 summons up often, which was crazy fun and I had no lags. For extremely hard maps/bosses you can easily switch out the totem for another support, though I never encountered one while I played. But I don't think the build is good for T16 maps and can impossibly do Shaper (no weapons drop).
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
November 30 2016 22:02 GMT
#22794
New Passive tree changes are up with PoESkillTree from Emmitt.

Download here or simply update old versions.

New Totem nodes are sick. 10% attack speed from Totemic Zeal, and the little nodes before Totemic Mastery are huge too. I was orginally planning to skip the later, but no way I'm doing that now.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-30 22:09:34
November 30 2016 22:09 GMT
#22795
well, looks like i might do inquisitor ele crit warchief totems. shoutout to whoever mentioned it earlier in the thread.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
November 30 2016 22:34 GMT
#22796
On December 01 2016 07:09 ticklishmusic wrote:
well, looks like i might do inquisitor ele crit warchief totems. shoutout to whoever mentioned it earlier in the thread.

I got one running using Goddess Scorned sword
It is already crazy at low 70ish level with lvl 17/18 gems.
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-01 00:41:06
November 30 2016 23:48 GMT
#22797
Finally they nerfed rumi. :C

I find it funny that CI FB Totem inquisitor and flameblast in general got only buffed here. Might aswell take it to 100 second time this league.
Still pretty tempted to go Chieftain totems just because it's so easy league starter + more forgiving in uber trials/lab and then I'd soon have all my characters repeated second time on league. Inbefore none of them die this time either.
Other shit I was interested in just got nerfed.

Maybe I try SRS first after that buff and hopefully it lags a lot less too.

Anyone interested in templar gems on launch hours? I need bladefall but can't buy it.
+ Show Spoiler +
IGN Upbeat_Mylly - just add if you are interested but beware that bladefall is 1 orb of chance from vendor
as useful as teasalt
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
December 01 2016 00:06 GMT
#22798
i got a vaal summon skeletons today so that's why i was wondering
thanks guys!
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-01 00:09:14
December 01 2016 00:08 GMT
#22799
On December 01 2016 09:06 Frolossus wrote:
i got a vaal summon skeletons today so that's why i was wondering
thanks guys!

That's a rather helpful gem for almost any char if you need some disctracting food for bosses while leveling. And for summoners it also deals a ton of damage.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-01 00:21:32
December 01 2016 00:21 GMT
#22800
On December 01 2016 08:48 Ryndika wrote:
Finally they nerfed rumi. :C

I find it funny that CI FB Totem inquisitor and flameblast in general got only buffed here. Might aswell take it to 100 second time this league.
Still pretty tempted to go Chieftain totems just because it's so easy league starter + more forgiving in uber trials/lab and then I'd soon have all my characters repeated second time on league. Inbefore none of them die this time either.
Other shit I was interested in just got nerfed.

Maybe I try SRS first after that buff and hopefully it lags a lot less too.

Anyone interested in templar gems on launch day? I need bladefall but can't buy it.

should definitely be a witch or 2 who can help you. selling off increased duration / immortal call can make you some money early league too

0versky what's one of your char's IGN? can't find it easily
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Prev 1 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2553
GuemChi 740
Leta 174
Snow 96
Terrorterran 68
NaDa 43
Bale 36
Noble 14
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
febbydoto20
League of Legends
JimRising 646
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox408
Mew2King56
Other Games
summit1g7017
WinterStarcraft379
C9.Mang0319
Sick126
ViBE89
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick582
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 131
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2136
League of Legends
• Lourlo1201
• Stunt417
Other Games
• Shiphtur480
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 55m
Patches Events
10h 55m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.