• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:48
CEST 08:48
KST 15:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7931 users

Path of Exile - Page 1142

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
December 01 2016 18:31 GMT
#22821
Hyrri's would be amazing if you could wear it under a Kaom's.

Where are my layered defenses GGG? Do these people know how uncomfortable it is to wear a plate armour without proper undergarments?
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
keit
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
1584 Posts
December 01 2016 19:29 GMT
#22822
hmm blade flurry seems fotm(outside the golem build), maybe ill try that

or scorching ray

or bladefall totems
Graphics
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-01 21:13:38
December 01 2016 20:24 GMT
#22823
On December 02 2016 00:35 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2016 21:30 EchelonTee wrote:
On December 01 2016 19:12 bo1b wrote:
http://poeurl.com/SJf

Raider based queen of the forest poison build. In theory does more damage then king of the forest, while not being reliant on crits, moving significantly faster, being a good chunk tankier, and attacking a lot faster.

Basically the same as kotf except you go for a lot of frenzy charges.

Damage calculations were done in excel, I have no idea whether or not it scales as hard as kotf does, but I'd imagine it probably does.

I'd be surprised if it outscales kotf, since Toxic Delivery is so much dps. I think it'll be a LOT faster though, and besides kotf is overkill on damage. will be expensive tho, trying to get barrage enchant / +1 arrow

thoughts on my Jugg Mcflurry build? Link to Character

Char is EchelonSmash, has the tree and pretty much exact gear for lab farming. 8-9 endurance charges, Jugg's Fortify, ~750 life regen per sec. I'm not sure if Voidheart + Dirty Techniques is enough poison, considered poison gem but links are pretty crowded as it is. Tested it out and it kills unbuffed Izaro prty quickly, biggest downside is the high cost (death's hand, voidheart, good sword)

also I feel like people exaggerated a bit with the Blade Flurry AoE, it's not that crazy without both AoE clusters. With only one aoe cluster and conc effect, it feels almost like melee

Considering you have the character completed already I'm more interested in hearing your take on it than anybody elses TBH. I was considering a similar concept of sorts but hadn't figured out how to make it do enough damage. I trust this version solves that?

hard to say, the damage is very good, but it's not insane. since this is a jugg lab farmer, its dps is farrrrr below the assassin and inquisitor versions, which is to be expected, but the way people rant about this skill they make it seem like it's the 2nd coming of jesus.

I think I will go Tabula with poison gem, or Cospri's Will, the build needs it for damage. then you can drop voidheart for a sick Steel Ring. Kaom's Way is preference, I think it makes lab running 100x easier, and the +1 endurance charge is good for Izaro too. my internal debate is whether all this gear is worth the investment, when a BV assassin will get up and running quicker.

it's somewhat below pre-nerf EQ/voidheart jugg, but that build was retarded OP for lab, so this is reasonable I suppose. I will say that I don't recommend people do Blade Flurry as a non-inquis or assassin unless they scale the poison and bleed as much as possible. Doing a plain ol physical + hatred/herald of ash melee build, even with crit and an overtuned skill like blade flurry, isn't quite enough these days.

e: vs Izaro the tabula version melts him insanely fast, but dropping belly of the beast loses ~650 hp. not sure if it's worth it in the long run
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-01 21:18:46
December 01 2016 21:14 GMT
#22824
Well, Blade Flurry IS the highest damage AoE melee skill if you don't count Molten Strike, it beats Earthquake quite handily if you time it right. And Earthquake is quite decent. Of course, without a proper build (and items) it can't do high damage. Mathil showed you can have 6k Life and kill Shaper in no time, but of course it's not a simple face tank build considering it's still Melee and not high Armour. Except when you reach the damage of Mathil barely any enemys don't die instantly; still not a good HC build ofc. And yes, he has a 6L but also showed a 5L will still be great.

I don't know if you can make a high Armour/Endurance Charges char with it and still deal insane damage, I hope not. But I'm quite certain you can do it and still have very fine damage, comparable or even better than the current 2h Earthquake chars.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
December 01 2016 21:19 GMT
#22825
the annoying thing is that I can just make a 12k ES BV assassin that is higher dps and safer in most cases than the strongest jugg farmer I can theory craft. main difference is the comfort of having life pots / high life regen for traps
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-01 21:22:03
December 01 2016 21:21 GMT
#22826
On December 02 2016 06:19 EchelonTee wrote:
the annoying thing is that I can just make a 12k ES BV assassin that is higher dps and safer in most cases than the strongest jugg farmer I can theory craft. main difference is the comfort of having life pots / high life regen for traps

Yeah, I'm also disappointed that they even buffed the DPS of BV. It was quite insane. And I think Berserker builds with it can still facetank Shaper, right?
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 01 2016 21:25 GMT
#22827
I feel like ET's build is just lacking another meaty double-dipping modifier to be nuts. He has Conc effect for bosses, but he needs one more big Generic or AoE damage modifier (say 40-50% more OR 100%+ Increased) that scales the initial hit AND the DoT to really abuse the poison/bleed. As it is, there's a lot of effort put into critting which just doesn't have the requisite synergy without that busted Assassin node. Unfortunately, I can't think of a terribly reliable way to fix that. Maaaaaybe some snakebite+frenzy charge shenanigans but I'm not really sold on that since frenzy charges are a pain to maintain and doubly so with snakebite (and as melee so harder to get in the occassional frenzy attack).

Not trying to criticize, just thinking out loud.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
December 01 2016 22:06 GMT
#22828
np you're saying pretty much what I was thinking. could drop all the crit nodes east of the duelist endurance charge, instead take the sword cluster northwest of bloodmagic. going for snake bite is meh because you'd have to build charges with frenzy, and then you're losing your Insanity whirhling blades gloves. another option was using Breath of the Council.. find more ways to scale the poison

I don't have the time to run the math but it might be close... the thing is going non-crit seems like a shame because Undeniable is quite a nice node. You could drop increased critical damage for Melee Damage on Full Life, a lot of people use that gem but I personally hate it and find it unreliable.

anyways I think my decision will depend on how much voidheart and death's hand cost, if it's ridiculous im just going to do a BV assassin as 2nd char
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-01 22:50:11
December 01 2016 22:36 GMT
#22829
You can be sure Death's Hand will be a couple exalted (like it used to be), Blade Flurry is really popular and Death's Hand is basically BIS.
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
December 01 2016 22:56 GMT
#22830
OK, feeling like I've got a plan in place for my first character for Breach.

Playing an Elementalist. Starting off as Flameblast totems with Ancestral Bond, should hit the following benchmark near the end of Normal:

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAQAAFUjIAAo34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZIvRsC5MnvorK07QMoS_qug18V8ko-riTHNyPGuvupwiPRh0U-tJmnu-I-TfXz0mxWOUqE1oro_J8g6eUXl3R_Wt6yL8AAAAAAA==

Use that to farm up levels and currency until I can afford to transition into CI Oro's+Eye of Innocence+Mokou's triple-curse (Warlord's Mark, Flammability, Elemental Weakness) Flickerstrike:

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAQAAOsjIABz34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrIvRsC5MnvorK07QMoS_qug18V8ko-riTHNyPGuvupwiPRh0U-tJmnnIPWfOfPi3SrKpyqfcy6hj46_PdaGXzm1cNkc6WbJuhGGo5UlgH99esmPFsNthJGyqN7FWESFxrw21_xsHF7BgsvxXXhq5WY4_60NBfalWFpcvo1iLqwzoqOHC7BbWNv1FHN9TtPz7PveabtYTFcYV65mP9RtfzEbFC0iGezacwn8uUb2ZU74j5N9fPSbHYJFZIwuxHBrTF2-cM8tQH3I0XpBM1a3rIv0ZS_EwAAAAAAA==

(8 respec points needed for this, not too bad.)

-----

Any advice or feedback on this?

Thanks!
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 01 2016 23:09 GMT
#22831
if nothing else pick up "faith and steel" es/armour in templar

I wasn't really convinced by the extra endurance charges and unwavering plan. That is a LOT of points. The first endurance charge might be worth it since you generate them easily with warlords, but even then once you get mouku's + eye of innocence you have 2% leech so you don't really need warlords mark. Not sure what you were going to wear for the 3rd curse but if it was the boots then you can still run valyrium for stun immunity. Otherwise look for the 80% chance to avoid stun boot enchant and run the ring for another curse?.

I've never run oro's flicker so I don't really know.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Smuft
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
Canada318 Posts
December 01 2016 23:18 GMT
#22832
On December 02 2016 07:56 ASoo wrote:
OK, feeling like I've got a plan in place for my first character for Breach.

Playing an Elementalist. Starting off as Flameblast totems with Ancestral Bond, should hit the following benchmark near the end of Normal:

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAQAAFUjIAAo34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZIvRsC5MnvorK07QMoS_qug18V8ko-riTHNyPGuvupwiPRh0U-tJmnu-I-TfXz0mxWOUqE1oro_J8g6eUXl3R_Wt6yL8AAAAAAA==

Use that to farm up levels and currency until I can afford to transition into CI Oro's+Eye of Innocence+Mokou's triple-curse (Warlord's Mark, Flammability, Elemental Weakness) Flickerstrike:

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAQAAOsjIABz34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrIvRsC5MnvorK07QMoS_qug18V8ko-riTHNyPGuvupwiPRh0U-tJmnnIPWfOfPi3SrKpyqfcy6hj46_PdaGXzm1cNkc6WbJuhGGo5UlgH99esmPFsNthJGyqN7FWESFxrw21_xsHF7BgsvxXXhq5WY4_60NBfalWFpcvo1iLqwzoqOHC7BbWNv1FHN9TtPz7PveabtYTFcYV65mP9RtfzEbFC0iGezacwn8uUb2ZU74j5N9fPSbHYJFZIwuxHBrTF2-cM8tQH3I0XpBM1a3rIv0ZS_EwAAAAAAA==

(8 respec points needed for this, not too bad.)

-----

Any advice or feedback on this?

Thanks!


I dunno when/how the transition to your main build is going to happen but sounds like it's going to be post dried lake at least. Your lvling skeleton is really weak with no damage, pick a more direct path to damage and life and just accept you're going to have to run all the respec quests and buy some regrets before transitioning to your main build. ex:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAMBmBLOiAJo7gpvtPNWmRUcy0evumuBFnVNSfIMRLSyc37CCEI-mRKtVrp_f73w8BacIj0YdFPrSZp5Y5SoTWiuj8g==
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
December 01 2016 23:47 GMT
#22833
Thanks guys.

  • Good call on Faith and Steel, I forgot about that node
  • Do you think 2% life leech is enough (in which case I'd be able to drop Warlord's Mark)? I would have thought I'd want more than that, especially if I'm constantly ignited and taking Eye of Innocence hits. I guess that's something to test out at high levels.
  • You're probably right about Unwavering Stance not being worth it. I'd originally thought about going Emberwake+Taming on this character, which meant there were no other good options for stun immunity, but if I'm running Mokou's, Valyrium starts to look better than travelling all the way down there.
  • Smuft, do you really think it's important to have a lot of spell damage on tree to run flameblast totems through Normal/Cruel? The next things I'd grab after my leveling skeleton would be the Celestial Judgment/Punishment cluster, Whispers of Doom, and the Heart of Flame nodes anyway. I am more worried about hitting a wall from low EHP before I'm rich enough to run CI, though...I'll think about finding better levelling paths by being willing to spend a few more regrets.
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
December 02 2016 00:11 GMT
#22834
Gotta say, non-life leveling in a new league without damage nodes as flameblast totem.... sounds painful to me. I would just go life->hybrid->CI, and just deal with the fact that I'll have to spend some regrets. If you wanna level with FB totems you should really get the templar caster stuff + witch aoe.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-02 00:40:48
December 02 2016 00:40 GMT
#22835
On December 02 2016 09:11 Alur wrote:
Gotta say, non-life leveling in a new league without damage nodes as flameblast totem.... sounds painful to me. I would just go life->hybrid->CI, and just deal with the fact that I'll have to spend some regrets. If you wanna level with FB totems you should really get the templar caster stuff + witch aoe.

Yeah I'm definitely thinking about grabbing those two Templar life clusters (Quick Recovery and Discipline and Training) to help out while I'm still in hybrid mode. Maybe also pop up to Blast Radius? Not sure.
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
December 02 2016 00:46 GMT
#22836
I would probably do something like this: http://www.poeplanner.com/AAQAAGkjIAAy37CCEAelAuNJsiycES18g-vup5ReXdH9MtFFR8BmPAXvfJ_fmjvtPNWmgpsEs6IApwiPRh0U-tJmnljlKhNaK6Py34rpAkuuGyXZW20Zl_RSUz1f1AfcjRekEzVresi_RlL8TAAAAAAA
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
December 02 2016 00:50 GMT
#22837
On December 02 2016 09:46 Alur wrote:
I would probably do something like this: http://www.poeplanner.com/AAQAAGkjIAAy37CCEAelAuNJsiycES18g-vup5ReXdH9MtFFR8BmPAXvfJ_fmjvtPNWmgpsEs6IApwiPRh0U-tJmnljlKhNaK6Py34rpAkuuGyXZW20Zl_RSUz1f1AfcjRekEzVresi_RlL8TAAAAAAA

You think that's 14 Regrets' worth of more pleasant than this? I'm sorta torn. Obviously it's better while I'm running Totems...
ThaddeusK
Profile Joined July 2008
United States233 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-02 01:07:37
December 02 2016 01:05 GMT
#22838
Honestly I don't think this is worth planning out that much, just go with your initial tree and if you need health or damage you can decide in the moment to go for any of the options you guys have talked about.

Edit: also the first node on the spell damage starting witch path is good for if you want alittle damage without going out of your way.
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
December 02 2016 01:08 GMT
#22839
You get 24 refund points from quests, seems totally fine. The builds are going to be night and day for leveling.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-02 01:46:09
December 02 2016 01:44 GMT
#22840
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyohXIWVIAA--ss.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyoiFQRUkAA1mmQ.jpg:large
Prev 1 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1908
GuemChi 505
Leta 343
sSak 38
Bale 31
actioN 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 24
Noble 13
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto15
League of Legends
JimRising 604
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g8395
ceh9340
C9.Mang0273
Happy185
Sick152
ViBE109
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick506
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Lourlo1120
• Stunt437
Other Games
• Shiphtur482
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 12m
Patches Events
9h 12m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.