• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:59
CEST 01:59
KST 08:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9005 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 146

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 179 Next
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
March 30 2012 02:25 GMT
#2901
On March 30 2012 06:55 Quotidian wrote:
beyond the fact that the ending of ME3 is just bad from a structural point of view, I think the biggest problem with it is + Show Spoiler +
that it basically negates any post-Shepherd story to be told in the ME universe where you could travel across the entire universe. The end of ME3 basically set the entire universe back into the stone age as far as interstellar travel goes. So I guess that means that any new ME game has to be a prequel or concurrent with the events of the Shepherd trilogy. ..which I think sucks.

Oh I'm sure George Lucas can come out of retirement and make a prequel trilogy or something.

I actually think it's great that it's ended. Shepard's legacy has concluded, and we don't need a sequel to everything just because it's good, especially if it's already complete.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
Madkipz
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Norway1643 Posts
March 30 2012 02:36 GMT
#2902
On March 30 2012 05:41 sick_transit wrote:
I personally think ME3 is a masterpiece of storytelling, I'm content with the ending, and the mere fact that anyone can criticize it shows how far RPG video games have come in the last 30 years.

Once upon a time there was Wizardry/Bard's Tale/Ultima/Space Quest etc. You meandered around a dungeon, town, world or even a galaxy, and then worked your way up to killing the ultimate baddie in order to save the world (so to speak). Games improved but the concept from a storytelling standpoint more or less remained the same until Baldur's Gate 2 Shadows of Amn (BioWare), which revolutionized the the whole concept of a video RPG by introducing relationships with NPCs as a major factor in the game. This new concept allowed game developers to engage players more deeply in games and also to tell stories that at least began to look like what you would expect from a good novel or movie. (Think about it--would you want to see the movie/read the novel of Wizardry or Rogue?)

I would say Knights of the Old Republic marked a major high point in this new trend--until ME3 I would have said this was hands down the best story ever told in a video game.

However, ME2 and ME3 have taken the concept to a new level. I could write on about the myriad of aspects in which these stories shine but suffice to say that the two of them stand up on their own terms as a fairly credible, in fact excellent, epic sci-fi movie or novel, something that I don't think can be said about anything that has come before.

Which brings me to the ending. It had to be epic and not just "blow up the big spaceship/robot and collect a medal." Believe me, that ending would have felt cheap. For those who invoked the explosion of the Death Star in A New Hope, remember that the emotional heart of those films is in the closing moments of Return, when Anakin finally reemerges and sacrifices himself to save his son. In ME3 BioWare is trying evoke the same powerful tropes of sacrifice and transformation. The cut scenes after don't matter much to me; much like I never cared a whole lot about the ewoks dancing for joy or fireworks going off on Coruscant--although you do need those moments to bring the story to a close.

In short, I wouldn't change a thing, and I hope they don't.


Except in this analogy of yours, "Darth vader" is harbinger ? or the illusive man? It's certainly not the star-child who arguably takes over Shepard role as the protagonist in the last 5 minutes of this ending.

Him allowing Shepard to do the "heroic sacrifice" is practically an act of charity on his part. He doesn't even tell you what any of those choices mean. The way i see it. They either kill the starchild now when they have the chance and vocal fan support. Or they will forever doom their own franchise to the hands of those that don't care about story.
"Mudkip"
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 02:46:54
March 30 2012 02:39 GMT
#2903
On March 30 2012 11:25 Mobius_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 06:55 Quotidian wrote:
beyond the fact that the ending of ME3 is just bad from a structural point of view, I think the biggest problem with it is + Show Spoiler +
that it basically negates any post-Shepherd story to be told in the ME universe where you could travel across the entire universe. The end of ME3 basically set the entire universe back into the stone age as far as interstellar travel goes. So I guess that means that any new ME game has to be a prequel or concurrent with the events of the Shepherd trilogy. ..which I think sucks.

Oh I'm sure George Lucas can come out of retirement and make a prequel trilogy or something.

I actually think it's great that it's ended. Shepard's legacy has concluded, and we don't need a sequel to everything just because it's good, especially if it's already complete.


Well, from a story perspective it's really obnoxious that this happened. I'm in the process of writing a Mass Effect pencil and paper RPG (been in production for a year now =p), and now campaigns in the game can't be run after the events of ME3. There's literally no stories to be told anymore.

They can't write books about what happens after. There won't be comics. The IP had so much more potential, but they've limited themselves to what happens before and during ME3.

It'd be like if Forgotten Realms got hit by a planet sized nuclear warhead and all life dies, or if some villain in star wars developed a super weapon that hit the galaxy with another galaxy and annihilated everything.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
March 30 2012 02:58 GMT
#2904
On March 30 2012 11:39 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 11:25 Mobius_1 wrote:
On March 30 2012 06:55 Quotidian wrote:
beyond the fact that the ending of ME3 is just bad from a structural point of view, I think the biggest problem with it is + Show Spoiler +
that it basically negates any post-Shepherd story to be told in the ME universe where you could travel across the entire universe. The end of ME3 basically set the entire universe back into the stone age as far as interstellar travel goes. So I guess that means that any new ME game has to be a prequel or concurrent with the events of the Shepherd trilogy. ..which I think sucks.

Oh I'm sure George Lucas can come out of retirement and make a prequel trilogy or something.

I actually think it's great that it's ended. Shepard's legacy has concluded, and we don't need a sequel to everything just because it's good, especially if it's already complete.


Well, from a story perspective it's really obnoxious that this happened. I'm in the process of writing a Mass Effect pencil and paper RPG (been in production for a year now =p), and now campaigns in the game can't be run after the events of ME3. There's literally no stories to be told anymore.

They can't write books about what happens after. There won't be comics. The IP had so much more potential, but they've limited themselves to what happens before and during ME3.

It'd be like if Forgotten Realms got hit by a planet sized nuclear warhead and all life dies, or if some villain in star wars developed a super weapon that hit the galaxy with another galaxy and annihilated everything.

Well, maybe they can from the "Earth saved" with high enough War Asset ending, but no, it won't involve Shepard, and it won't have Mass Relays, still, a lot of the Star Wars stuff out there don't have Luke and Leia and Han in them, don't see why aspiring ME'ers can't emulate.

TBH I think there's still the whole galaxy out there, but we are so in love with Shep and her crew (yes, her) anyone doing anything in the ME universe but without Shepard is going to have his/her work cut out.

(Also I don't know what Forgotten Realms is... Googling now...)

PS I don't think it's going to be "possible" for BioWare to make a ME4 even if Shepard lives. I mean, you get 3 drastically different colours of galaxy-waves that may not look different in the ending cutscene but will lead to hugely different settings for sequels. The technology isn't there yet.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 03:05:18
March 30 2012 03:04 GMT
#2905
On March 30 2012 11:58 Mobius_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 11:39 Whitewing wrote:
On March 30 2012 11:25 Mobius_1 wrote:
On March 30 2012 06:55 Quotidian wrote:
beyond the fact that the ending of ME3 is just bad from a structural point of view, I think the biggest problem with it is + Show Spoiler +
that it basically negates any post-Shepherd story to be told in the ME universe where you could travel across the entire universe. The end of ME3 basically set the entire universe back into the stone age as far as interstellar travel goes. So I guess that means that any new ME game has to be a prequel or concurrent with the events of the Shepherd trilogy. ..which I think sucks.

Oh I'm sure George Lucas can come out of retirement and make a prequel trilogy or something.

I actually think it's great that it's ended. Shepard's legacy has concluded, and we don't need a sequel to everything just because it's good, especially if it's already complete.


Well, from a story perspective it's really obnoxious that this happened. I'm in the process of writing a Mass Effect pencil and paper RPG (been in production for a year now =p), and now campaigns in the game can't be run after the events of ME3. There's literally no stories to be told anymore.

They can't write books about what happens after. There won't be comics. The IP had so much more potential, but they've limited themselves to what happens before and during ME3.

It'd be like if Forgotten Realms got hit by a planet sized nuclear warhead and all life dies, or if some villain in star wars developed a super weapon that hit the galaxy with another galaxy and annihilated everything.

Well, maybe they can from the "Earth saved" with high enough War Asset ending, but no, it won't involve Shepard, and it won't have Mass Relays, still, a lot of the Star Wars stuff out there don't have Luke and Leia and Han in them, don't see why aspiring ME'ers can't emulate.

TBH I think there's still the whole galaxy out there, but we are so in love with Shep and her crew (yes, her) anyone doing anything in the ME universe but without Shepard is going to have his/her work cut out.

(Also I don't know what Forgotten Realms is... Googling now...)

PS I don't think it's going to be "possible" for BioWare to make a ME4 even if Shepard lives. I mean, you get 3 drastically different colours of galaxy-waves that may not look different in the ending cutscene but will lead to hugely different settings for sequels. The technology isn't there yet.


Well, the issue is the mass relays, it's really hard to have a mass effect setting story without such an iconic feature of the IP. Once those are gone, a huge amount of the Mass Effect feeling is gone, and even if they have some kind of 'we developed better FTL engines and fuel so we can travel the galaxy again without them' fix, it won't feel like ME.

Of course you can have stories with other characters, but the problem is the Mass Relays being gone.

Only way I can see them making it work would be for them to recover more prothean data from Mars and figure out how to build Mass Relays (remember, the Protheans figured out how to build Mass Relays, remember the conduit from ME1?)
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
March 30 2012 03:17 GMT
#2906
On March 30 2012 12:04 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 11:58 Mobius_1 wrote:
On March 30 2012 11:39 Whitewing wrote:
On March 30 2012 11:25 Mobius_1 wrote:
On March 30 2012 06:55 Quotidian wrote:
beyond the fact that the ending of ME3 is just bad from a structural point of view, I think the biggest problem with it is + Show Spoiler +
that it basically negates any post-Shepherd story to be told in the ME universe where you could travel across the entire universe. The end of ME3 basically set the entire universe back into the stone age as far as interstellar travel goes. So I guess that means that any new ME game has to be a prequel or concurrent with the events of the Shepherd trilogy. ..which I think sucks.

Oh I'm sure George Lucas can come out of retirement and make a prequel trilogy or something.

I actually think it's great that it's ended. Shepard's legacy has concluded, and we don't need a sequel to everything just because it's good, especially if it's already complete.


Well, from a story perspective it's really obnoxious that this happened. I'm in the process of writing a Mass Effect pencil and paper RPG (been in production for a year now =p), and now campaigns in the game can't be run after the events of ME3. There's literally no stories to be told anymore.

They can't write books about what happens after. There won't be comics. The IP had so much more potential, but they've limited themselves to what happens before and during ME3.

It'd be like if Forgotten Realms got hit by a planet sized nuclear warhead and all life dies, or if some villain in star wars developed a super weapon that hit the galaxy with another galaxy and annihilated everything.

Well, maybe they can from the "Earth saved" with high enough War Asset ending, but no, it won't involve Shepard, and it won't have Mass Relays, still, a lot of the Star Wars stuff out there don't have Luke and Leia and Han in them, don't see why aspiring ME'ers can't emulate.

TBH I think there's still the whole galaxy out there, but we are so in love with Shep and her crew (yes, her) anyone doing anything in the ME universe but without Shepard is going to have his/her work cut out.

(Also I don't know what Forgotten Realms is... Googling now...)

PS I don't think it's going to be "possible" for BioWare to make a ME4 even if Shepard lives. I mean, you get 3 drastically different colours of galaxy-waves that may not look different in the ending cutscene but will lead to hugely different settings for sequels. The technology isn't there yet.


Well, the issue is the mass relays, it's really hard to have a mass effect setting story without such an iconic feature of the IP. Once those are gone, a huge amount of the Mass Effect feeling is gone, and even if they have some kind of 'we developed better FTL engines and fuel so we can travel the galaxy again without them' fix, it won't feel like ME.

Of course you can have stories with other characters, but the problem is the Mass Relays being gone.

Only way I can see them making it work would be for them to recover more prothean data from Mars and figure out how to build Mass Relays (remember, the Protheans figured out how to build Mass Relays, remember the conduit from ME1?)

Yeah, that loud ZOOOOOOM is every time you go through one is quite incredible. I guess it would be interesting to hear about the galaxy's recovery and rebuilding after they are destroyed.

That said I'll read/watch/play anything with hot blue chicks.

Which reminds me + Show Spoiler +
I'm Commander Shepard and the Joker vs Liara conversation about Asari "hair" is the funniest in the galaxy.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
March 30 2012 03:37 GMT
#2907
On March 30 2012 12:17 Mobius_1 wrote:

That said I'll read/watch/play anything with hot blue chicks.

Which reminds me + Show Spoiler +
I'm Commander Shepard and the Joker vs Liara conversation about Asari "hair" is the funniest in the galaxy.


I'm pro Liara too but thats not even remotly close.

+ Show Spoiler [This is the funniest] +
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 05:08:41
March 30 2012 05:08 GMT
#2908
My favorite ME3 related thing was Marauder Shields.
+ Show Spoiler +

He died trying to save Shepard from seeing a crappy ending!

[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
March 30 2012 07:06 GMT
#2909
Ok, everybody needs to do this at least once hehe. in MP mode use a Turian Solider, Tempest SMG w/ Heat Sink V and Extended Magazine V. Max out Marksman taking the fire rate talent, duration talent and fire rate + accuracy tallent. then Fitness taking just sheild and hp boosts.

Use marksman. spray the fuck out of everything. It was a total blast just shooting for a minute straight. You'd think the Tempest would chew ammo but it doesn't and you littery get like 600+ rounds when you go from full ammo to empty.

SOOOOO much fun
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
dogabutila
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1438 Posts
March 30 2012 08:36 GMT
#2910
There is no end to the story because even if all the mass relays are broken they still have reaper pieces and tech they can study and derive from.
Baller Fanclub || CheAse Fanclub || Scarlett Fanclub || LJD FIGHTING!
NeWeNiyaLord
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway2474 Posts
March 30 2012 09:46 GMT
#2911
Just started playing this game a couple of days ago, wanted to wait before I started to play because I've been playing way to much Starcraft 2 to enjoy other games. And I gotta say I love the game atmosphere. Still feels like mass effect which is awesame. But I didnt really enjoy the Spectre status being reinstated without any completion of some missions. Doesn't feel as deserved as it did in the other games.
But the story so far is great!
This is where we begin. Show your true self, Battosai.
acker
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2958 Posts
March 30 2012 09:57 GMT
#2912
On March 30 2012 18:46 NeWeNiyaLord wrote:
Just started playing this game a couple of days ago, wanted to wait before I started to play because I've been playing way to much Starcraft 2 to enjoy other games. And I gotta say I love the game atmosphere. Still feels like mass effect which is awesame. But I didnt really enjoy the Spectre status being reinstated without any completion of some missions. Doesn't feel as deserved as it did in the other games.
But the story so far is great!

In case you haven't seen the rest of this thread or haven't read any Mass Effect 3 news to avoid spoilers:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 30 2012 09:58 GMT
#2913
The game is much less centred around becoming a Spectre than ME1 was.
Moderator
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
March 30 2012 10:16 GMT
#2914
On March 30 2012 09:33 Praetorial wrote:
Okay, I just want to say that the soundtrack for this game is amazing.

No matter its flaws, Sam Hulick really delivered in lieu of Clint Mansell.


Have to agree. One of the only games I've ever played where the music itself could invoke such emotional responses in me. Generally I just don't really care about the music so long as it's in the way but it is so well done in ME3 it wouldn't be the same game without it.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
March 30 2012 11:14 GMT
#2915
I still think ME1's soundtrack was the best. I wish Jack Wall had stayed to finish what he started.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
March 30 2012 13:11 GMT
#2916
On March 30 2012 20:14 Telcontar wrote:
I still think ME1's soundtrack was the best. I wish Jack Wall had stayed to finish what he started.


I felt like it was always a bit too intrusive into the game, that the game's shooting sequences were more motivated by music than by the gameplay.

Virmire was atrocious.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 30 2012 14:05 GMT
#2917
I've redownloaded ME1, gonna replay it soon
Moderator
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 30 2012 14:14 GMT
#2918
I started my ME1 replay about 12 hours (game time) ago. I really like the story, and the universe just feels a lot bigger than 2 and 3. Unfortunately, the combat sucks. During the first 30 levels, you can't hit anything with your assault rifle... Then you become OP. Such a great game.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 14:23:37
March 30 2012 14:22 GMT
#2919
On March 30 2012 12:37 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 12:17 Mobius_1 wrote:

That said I'll read/watch/play anything with hot blue chicks.

Which reminds me + Show Spoiler +
I'm Commander Shepard and the Joker vs Liara conversation about Asari "hair" is the funniest in the galaxy.


I'm pro Liara too but thats not even remotly close.

+ Show Spoiler [This is the funniest] +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcPgoNGhPxg


No
+ Show Spoiler +

Its drunk Tali and Javik conversation:


Still the best line in the series is EDI's from ME2:


Its too bad they had to make her TnG Data naive-amusing rather than darkly funny. It was kinda a cop out to make her completely benign. Oh well.
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
March 30 2012 14:23 GMT
#2920
On March 30 2012 23:14 ghost_403 wrote:
I started my ME1 replay about 12 hours (game time) ago. I really like the story, and the universe just feels a lot bigger than 2 and 3. Unfortunately, the combat sucks. During the first 30 levels, you can't hit anything with your assault rifle... Then you become OP. Such a great game.

That sounds a lot like people complaining about Terran micro.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings72
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 119
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 855
ZZZero.O 142
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
League of Legends
Doublelift5743
JimRising 802
Other Games
summit1g9718
FrodaN3735
C9.Mang0219
KnowMe193
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP72
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 2m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 2m
Replay Cast
23h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.