• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:19
CEST 22:19
KST 05:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8210 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 136

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 179 Next
procyonlotor
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy473 Posts
March 24 2012 22:15 GMT
#2701
On March 25 2012 07:05 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 05:48 Klive5ive wrote:
It's a bit stupid telling someone they min-maxed a Drell adept wrong....
If you're trying to min-max and picked a Drell adept you're ALREADY doing it wrong. Asaris are just way better.

It's a bit stupid calling using a drell adept 'wrong'. They're pretty damn good in the right situations, especially Gold-farming runs.


Indeed, Drell Adepts can be pretty beastly. A shame they're so focused on mobility in a game that's about hiding behind chest high walls.
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
March 24 2012 22:17 GMT
#2702
I've seen some really good drell adepts dominate games. It's the last class that I have yet to unlock, and I'm interested in trying it. I don't see it replacing my asari adept, though.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
March 25 2012 02:34 GMT
#2703
So I was playing a bit on my adept shepard, and during the story i thought of something.

If passing throught the Omega 4 Relay requiere the Reaper IFF, how did Cerberus study the Collector base and get the Human Reaper out ?
Because you know... I'm pretty sure they didn't stole the Normandy from Earth..
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
March 25 2012 02:39 GMT
#2704
On March 25 2012 11:34 Noocta wrote:
So I was playing a bit on my adept shepard, and during the story i thought of something.

If passing throught the Omega 4 Relay requiere the Reaper IFF, how did Cerberus study the Collector base and get the Human Reaper out ?
Because you know... I'm pretty sure they didn't stole the Normandy from Earth..

An IFF is just a signal code. and the Normandy was loaded with bugs and spyware that is feeding info to TIM. It is not unreasonable to think that the Reaper IFF code was also fed to TIM
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
March 25 2012 08:15 GMT
#2705
So I was just wondering if anyone has got any idea of just how rare the ultra-rares are? I mean I'm well over 200 in N7 now, and I've still not gotten a single one, it's getting a bit tedious. I mean is it statistically one in every twenty Spectre Packs or one in every hundred? 'Cause I'm fairly sure I'm closer to the latter by now :/
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 25 2012 08:36 GMT
#2706
RNG is RNG.
Moderator
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
March 25 2012 09:34 GMT
#2707
touché :/
Crushinator
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands2138 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 11:15:09
March 25 2012 11:09 GMT
#2708
Just got a black widow. Salarian infiltrator with that thing has to be extremely overpowered. Fun though.

But I've gotten each class 4+ times now, except for asari adept. And thats the one I really want.
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
March 25 2012 11:44 GMT
#2709
I want to try a Turian Soldier with my M-13 Raptor.
The increase in RoF and stability with the Raptor would be insanely fun.
Currently got the Raptor on a Human Infiltrator and it just tears through tons of enemies.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
March 25 2012 12:07 GMT
#2710
On March 25 2012 20:09 Crushinator wrote:
Just got a black widow. Salarian infiltrator with that thing has to be extremely overpowered. Fun though.

But I've gotten each class 4+ times now, except for asari adept. And thats the one I really want.

I'm still missing krogan sentinel. But I don't give a faq, I've got a BW xD.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 15:46:55
March 25 2012 13:11 GMT
#2711
Semi-long image. Ending spoilers too.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
March 25 2012 14:08 GMT
#2712
On March 25 2012 22:11 Whitewing wrote:
Semi-long image.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


How is it that this picture isn't in funny pictures thread?
zeru
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
8156 Posts
March 25 2012 14:13 GMT
#2713
--- Nuked ---
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
March 25 2012 15:46 GMT
#2714
On March 25 2012 23:08 RA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 22:11 Whitewing wrote:
Semi-long image.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


How is it that this picture isn't in funny pictures thread?


I thought it was more appropriate here.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
kleetzor
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany360 Posts
March 25 2012 15:51 GMT
#2715
On March 26 2012 00:46 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 23:08 RA wrote:
On March 25 2012 22:11 Whitewing wrote:
Semi-long image.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


How is it that this picture isn't in funny pictures thread?


I thought it was more appropriate here.

It'll be our little secret, shhh
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 16:32:47
March 25 2012 16:32 GMT
#2716
Btw, anyone got both the Black Widow and the Valiant? I'm curious to see how they compare, because I havn't gotten the BW yet, but the Valiant is just ridiculous, it essentially has the damage per shot of a Mantis, but 10x the the fire rate, 3x the magazine size, 0 reload time, and 30 spare ammo, it's just rapesauce :o
Eljyaz
Profile Joined July 2011
United States17 Posts
March 25 2012 16:54 GMT
#2717
On March 25 2012 22:11 Whitewing wrote:
Semi-long image. Ending spoilers too.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



Lol'ed hard. And then I wept due to how true it was.
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
March 25 2012 17:02 GMT
#2718
Just finished the game, and here's my thoughts on ending:

+ Show Spoiler +
I expected something bad from the reaction I've seen from people, but I didn't expect it to be this unsatisfying.

Seriously? Synthetics will eventually kill the organics? That's the entire point? What about EDI and Joker? What about the Quarian and Geth peace? WHAT THE FUCK?

It could have been somewhat logical if he said something like "synthetics don't need as many resources as the organics, so eventually all organic life will disappear" or something, but seriously, it's due to the rebellion?? The Geth didn't even rebel on Quarians, they were forced to defend themselves and that started the war, it was the stupidity of organics! So don't tell me there can't be peace, it's possible and it's already happened!

And what about all the choices I've made and the people I've picked up along the way? I didn't even get to bang Jack on the Normandy before the final mission. How hard could it be to call her to pay a visit to you at the Normandy? Seriously, with all the shit going on and the stress of being burdened by the prospect of saving the entire freaking galaxy, Shepherd does need a way to vent it all out, he is a HUMAN after all, not a damn Reaper, but no, all we get is a damn holocall with a promise of some banging "if" we survive. Cmon, she's your lover, you love her, she loves you, at least give a final, last reunion before the battle like the ME2 did.

The three endings are all similar. I didn't actually pick the synthesis one because I thought it would show me Geth, Reapers, and all machine somehow fusing together to create a new lifeform. The thought seemed stupid to me and I couldn't even envision it, so I wanted to see the people the way I remembered them, so even though the Synthesis one seemed to offer the most closure out of all three, I picked the control one because I thought the things would turn out awesome just like the previous games were. Then I checked the other endings from Youtube. Guess what, Blue Explosion, Red Explosion and Green Explosion. Nothing else fucking changes. The Normandy is stranded in a garden world, where possibly it will witness some hardcore interracial action to repopulate the entire planet all by themselves. We don't get to see what happens to the people left behind, or the Fleet, or Hackett, or whatever, it just doesn't provide ANY closure! Damn it I wanted to see Jack and tell her "I kicked some reaper ass" while grabbing hers, not fucking evaporate no matter what I choose, after all the shit I've been through to save the damn galaxy, after being the first damn organic to set foot on the Crucible and being the greatest soldier ever lived. My choices doesn't matter.

Hell, maybe Shepherd really did have to sacrifice himself. But this isn't the way I would do it. Mordin's sacrifice was meaningful. Shepherd's felt stupid, after all this it shouldn't have ended this way.

Overall, the game's score UNTIL the endings take 10/10 from me, they took and pretty much improved over almost everything the previous game's set. Combat, weapons, dialogues, people and places from other games, all felt complete as a whole. EDI was my favourite character overall.

However, AFTER seeing the endings. it's down to a mere 6/10 or 7/10 imo.

So, if someone reads this who didn't finish the game, just keep playing it, and when it comes to the point when you're at the Crucible talking to the AI kid, just quit the game and imagine your favourite way to end the game. Because whatever you'd pick, it would be better than this shit.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
NuclearJudas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
6546 Posts
March 25 2012 17:19 GMT
#2719
After being kinda depressed about the ending, I hit the multiplayer up with my mates, and it's really fun imo. Currently beasting it up as a Salarian Engineer with my Carnifex equipped. Extremely versatile and great to play as, as almost nobody else I play with uses anti-shield things.
Life is like Tetris. Your errors pile up but your accomplishments disappear. - Robert Ohlén | http://railroaddiary.wordpress.com/ - My words about stuff.
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
March 25 2012 17:23 GMT
#2720
On March 26 2012 02:02 Bleak wrote:
Just finished the game, and here's my thoughts on ending:

+ Show Spoiler +
I expected something bad from the reaction I've seen from people, but I didn't expect it to be this unsatisfying.

Seriously? Synthetics will eventually kill the organics? That's the entire point? What about EDI and Joker? What about the Quarian and Geth peace? WHAT THE FUCK?

It could have been somewhat logical if he said something like "synthetics don't need as many resources as the organics, so eventually all organic life will disappear" or something, but seriously, it's due to the rebellion?? The Geth didn't even rebel on Quarians, they were forced to defend themselves and that started the war, it was the stupidity of organics! So don't tell me there can't be peace, it's possible and it's already happened!

And what about all the choices I've made and the people I've picked up along the way? I didn't even get to bang Jack on the Normandy before the final mission. How hard could it be to call her to pay a visit to you at the Normandy? Seriously, with all the shit going on and the stress of being burdened by the prospect of saving the entire freaking galaxy, Shepherd does need a way to vent it all out, he is a HUMAN after all, not a damn Reaper, but no, all we get is a damn holocall with a promise of some banging "if" we survive. Cmon, she's your lover, you love her, she loves you, at least give a final, last reunion before the battle like the ME2 did.

The three endings are all similar. I didn't actually pick the synthesis one because I thought it would show me Geth, Reapers, and all machine somehow fusing together to create a new lifeform. The thought seemed stupid to me and I couldn't even envision it, so I wanted to see the people the way I remembered them, so even though the Synthesis one seemed to offer the most closure out of all three, I picked the control one because I thought the things would turn out awesome just like the previous games were. Then I checked the other endings from Youtube. Guess what, Blue Explosion, Red Explosion and Green Explosion. Nothing else fucking changes. The Normandy is stranded in a garden world, where possibly it will witness some hardcore interracial action to repopulate the entire planet all by themselves. We don't get to see what happens to the people left behind, or the Fleet, or Hackett, or whatever, it just doesn't provide ANY closure! Damn it I wanted to see Jack and tell her "I kicked some reaper ass" while grabbing hers, not fucking evaporate no matter what I choose, after all the shit I've been through to save the damn galaxy, after being the first damn organic to set foot on the Crucible and being the greatest soldier ever lived. My choices doesn't matter.

Hell, maybe Shepherd really did have to sacrifice himself. But this isn't the way I would do it. Mordin's sacrifice was meaningful. Shepherd's felt stupid, after all this it shouldn't have ended this way.

Overall, the game's score UNTIL the endings take 10/10 from me, they took and pretty much improved over almost everything the previous game's set. Combat, weapons, dialogues, people and places from other games, all felt complete as a whole. EDI was my favourite character overall.

However, AFTER seeing the endings. it's down to a mere 6/10 or 7/10 imo.

So, if someone reads this who didn't finish the game, just keep playing it, and when it comes to the point when you're at the Crucible talking to the AI kid, just quit the game and imagine your favourite way to end the game. Because whatever you'd pick, it would be better than this shit.


I agree 100% but one slight correction:

+ Show Spoiler +
You can actually not die, if you have over 5000 EMS and choose destruction. You see exactly what you'd have seen but Shepard is on Earth (???) in rubble and takes a single breath. It's about an addition 4 second clip added on to the usual destruction ending.

♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1436
RotterdaM998
TaKeTV 380
IndyStarCraft 204
SteadfastSC183
ZombieGrub102
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1436
RotterdaM 998
MaxPax 224
IndyStarCraft 204
SteadfastSC 183
RuFF_SC2 140
ZombieGrub102
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2633
Shuttle 456
910 66
Mind 59
Bale 14
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1075
Fnx 680
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu794
Other Games
summit1g4083
Grubby2876
Beastyqt741
shahzam496
C9.Mang0171
mouzStarbuck127
UpATreeSC63
ToD7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 190
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 27
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade556
Other Games
• imaqtpie657
• Shiphtur307
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 42m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 42m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.