• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:04
CEST 23:04
KST 06:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6861 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 118

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 179 Next
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 21 2012 12:26 GMT
#2341
I got the pistol. Tried it for one game on my asari adept, noticed it had upward recoil, switched back to my phalanx which was more or less the same anyway.
Moderator
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-21 13:03:02
March 21 2012 12:37 GMT
#2342
...okay so after one of those "failed purchases", I suddenly started getting my current available talent points on my currently selected character set to 8 each time a purchase failed, right now I'm playing with an Asari Vanguard with maxed level in all talents, and she's not even level 20 >.<

So many glitches in the Bioware Servers lately :/

Lol @ "Current Points: -33" >.>


Edit: Okay, it normalized itself when I restarted the game :o
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 21 2012 13:24 GMT
#2343
I think the recruit packs are great when you are just starting multiplayer. Your characters are low level, so you're probably not gonna be able to do silver and gold anyway. Recruit packs are cheap, and are a great way to build up stockpiles of equipment and power ups. You'll also get your basic weapons (some of which, like the Predator, are deceptively good) upgraded to level 6-7 as well as getting your mods upgraded. This way you'll have some decent gear for when you finally start silver and gold.

Also I have a new theory about the ending (spoilers obv):

+ Show Spoiler +
This is all EA's master plan. ME3's ending is purposefully bad. The devs left it ambiguous for smart, critically-thinking fans to then latch on to the indoctrination theory, explaining that when Shepard was knocked unconscious by Harbinger's laser, he was shown a hallucination (which was the game's original ending). If you choose to destroy the Reapers, and your EMS is high enough, you are shown a small clip of Shepard waking up under some rubble, and breathing. Not everyone will agree at first, but the smart people will build up enough evidence that the doubters can't refute it, and they will eventually succumb to logic/peer pressure/mob mentality.

Furthermore, Bioware employees have told us to hold onto our saves in preparation for DLC. This can only mean that they have already made the REAL ending, which will start after you wake up from your hallucination.

The catch is that you'll have to pay for this ending DLC. We will all give EA our money so we can get closure for the series, and have our questions answered. EA has indoctrinated us.

You know you will.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
March 21 2012 13:25 GMT
#2344
Can someone just answer me this: Is it possible to get a decent number of forces with 50% readiness and full Renegade? It seems like you lose like 4-5 different possible sources of troops so I'm not even sure I want to play the game a second time.
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
March 21 2012 13:27 GMT
#2345
On March 21 2012 22:25 deth2munkies wrote:
Can someone just answer me this: Is it possible to get a decent number of forces with 50% readiness and full Renegade? It seems like you lose like 4-5 different possible sources of troops so I'm not even sure I want to play the game a second time.


It is impossible to get the "best" ending with 50% readiness currently, even with every correct decision in 1 and 2.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
Miyoshino
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
314 Posts
March 21 2012 13:37 GMT
#2346
Rofl I love it how the so-called 'indocrtination theory'-people don't only see themselves as smart and critical thinking. They also need to express it every time.

No way in hell does EA expect their customers to see them as evil, greedy and devious. This was a huge PR farce that reduced sales. This can never ever be deliberate or it is even a bigger fail than it is now.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 21 2012 13:39 GMT
#2347
On March 21 2012 22:37 Miyoshino wrote:
Rofl I love it how the so-called 'indocrtination theory'-people don't only see themselves as smart and critical thinking. They also need to express it every time.

No way in hell does EA expect their customers to see them as evil, greedy and devious. This was a huge PR farce that reduced sales. This can never ever be deliberate or it is even a bigger fail than it is now.


Why not? People would buy an ending DLC purely out of the need for closure and having their questions answered. And if the ending is good, no one is going to even care that they had to pay for it. If this plan works out, EA gets even more money, with little backlash.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-21 14:03:16
March 21 2012 13:45 GMT
#2348
My favourite part about it, is the ending is so bad that such a large portion of their most loyal fan base is split between "WTF??" and "It was so bad it has to be intentional for something else!".

If I was one of their writers right now, I'd be absolutely gutted that even the most supportive of that section of fans are assuming it was so bad it's not real.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
March 21 2012 13:58 GMT
#2349
On March 21 2012 22:45 Iyerbeth wrote:
My favourite part about it, is the ending is so bad that such a large portion of their most loyal fan base is split between "WTF??" and "It was so bad it has to be intentional for something else!".

If I was one of their writers right now, I'd be absolutely gutted that even the most supportive are assuming it was so bad it's not real.

That's not true, it's just that people who were satisfied by the ending aren't as vocal. I think the ending was fine, I'm not going to spend my time writing on every forum how I feel about it, while people who hated it feel the need to let everyone in the world know their opinion.

People whining about how fixing the geth-quarian relationship and EDI-joker relationship speaks against the ending... you failed to unlock the synthesis ending? You bridge the gap between organics and synthetics, then you literally unite the two. It makes perfect sense.
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-21 14:04:15
March 21 2012 14:02 GMT
#2350
On March 21 2012 22:58 Tobberoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 22:45 Iyerbeth wrote:
My favourite part about it, is the ending is so bad that such a large portion of their most loyal fan base is split between "WTF??" and "It was so bad it has to be intentional for something else!".

If I was one of their writers right now, I'd be absolutely gutted that even the most supportive are assuming it was so bad it's not real.

That's not true, it's just that people who were satisfied by the ending aren't as vocal. I think the ending was fine, I'm not going to spend my time writing on every forum how I feel about it, while people who hated it feel the need to let everyone in the world know their opinion.

People whining about how fixing the geth-quarian relationship and EDI-joker relationship speaks against the ending... you failed to unlock the synthesis ending? You bridge the gap between organics and synthetics, then you literally unite the two. It makes perfect sense.


Actually the Synthesis ending is the admission that they can't live together, so they must all become the same. Completely counter intuitive to the game up to that point and a violation of everyone in the galaxy's right to choose, and a violation of their bodies. But that's only a minor issue of those being complained at. The bigger problems are the random character introduction who just dictates one of 3 endings (or 6 if you're being generous) which are all idenitcal and the serious plot holes and developer lies leading up to the launch.

But yeah I know there are people who're fine with the ending (a view point I literally don't understand at all) but that's why my post was specifically regarding "a large portion of their fan base". I definately didn't mean to suggest everyone is upset with it, but I can see how it could be taken that way so I'm going to edit it a little to be clearer.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
March 21 2012 14:03 GMT
#2351
On March 21 2012 22:58 Tobberoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 22:45 Iyerbeth wrote:
My favourite part about it, is the ending is so bad that such a large portion of their most loyal fan base is split between "WTF??" and "It was so bad it has to be intentional for something else!".

If I was one of their writers right now, I'd be absolutely gutted that even the most supportive are assuming it was so bad it's not real.

That's not true, it's just that people who were satisfied by the ending aren't as vocal. I think the ending was fine, I'm not going to spend my time writing on every forum how I feel about it, while people who hated it feel the need to let everyone in the world know their opinion.

People whining about how fixing the geth-quarian relationship and EDI-joker relationship speaks against the ending... you failed to unlock the synthesis ending? You bridge the gap between organics and synthetics, then you literally unite the two. It makes perfect sense.

The Synthesis choice is the dumbest as its description is super vague and doesn't mean anything. Everybody becomes part synthetic? What the hell does that mean, and why will it cause galactic peace?
ragnorr
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6097 Posts
March 21 2012 14:03 GMT
#2352
On March 21 2012 22:27 Iyerbeth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 22:25 deth2munkies wrote:
Can someone just answer me this: Is it possible to get a decent number of forces with 50% readiness and full Renegade? It seems like you lose like 4-5 different possible sources of troops so I'm not even sure I want to play the game a second time.


It is impossible to get the "best" ending with 50% readiness currently, even with every correct decision in 1 and 2.

How much do you need for best ending?
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
March 21 2012 14:05 GMT
#2353
On March 21 2012 18:14 shadowboxer wrote:
Is there any else who feels like the indoctrination theory puts anyone who didn't choose destruction in a bad spot?


Well given how the paragon ending to all the indoctrinated baddies is talking them into suicide, I could see indoctrinated Shepard offing himself to save the galaxy.
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
March 21 2012 14:07 GMT
#2354
On March 21 2012 23:03 ZAiNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 22:58 Tobberoth wrote:
On March 21 2012 22:45 Iyerbeth wrote:
My favourite part about it, is the ending is so bad that such a large portion of their most loyal fan base is split between "WTF??" and "It was so bad it has to be intentional for something else!".

If I was one of their writers right now, I'd be absolutely gutted that even the most supportive are assuming it was so bad it's not real.

That's not true, it's just that people who were satisfied by the ending aren't as vocal. I think the ending was fine, I'm not going to spend my time writing on every forum how I feel about it, while people who hated it feel the need to let everyone in the world know their opinion.

People whining about how fixing the geth-quarian relationship and EDI-joker relationship speaks against the ending... you failed to unlock the synthesis ending? You bridge the gap between organics and synthetics, then you literally unite the two. It makes perfect sense.

The Synthesis choice is the dumbest as its description is super vague and doesn't mean anything. Everybody becomes part synthetic? What the hell does that mean, and why will it cause galactic peace?

No, the terms sythentic and organic becomes useless since all are made of the same new form of DNA, so there's no inherent conflict between the two any more. It's not vague at all and I really don't see any problem with it.
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
March 21 2012 14:08 GMT
#2355
Ok finished it last night and tbh I can't even see how Shepard isn't totally indoctrinated. I wasn't filled with howling rage like many people appear to be, in fact I was sure there was no way the ending could disappoint me because of all the anti-hype, but it just doesn't make any fucking sense taken at face value. It's nonsense.
Plus;
+ Show Spoiler +
Shepard blacks out three times.
Over the com Anderson describes stuff that simply isn't there, there's only one corridor leading to the
The Illusive Man makes him shoot Anderson, after Anderson dies Shepard is bleeding from the spot he shot Anderson.
The Child has the voices of Shep and Femshep coming out of the left and right speakers.
The black tentacle shit on the sides of the screen mean he is at the very least fighting indoctrination.
Nothing the Child says makes a blind bit of sense but Shepard accepts it readily. I mean for fucks sakes if there's a weapon with the ability to wipe out all synthetic life in the galaxy then why the fuck build a race of super synthetics to destroy organic life every cycle to stop them building synthetics.

It's either indoctrination or it's fucking retarded. I certainly feel bad for Bioware's writers if the latter is the case because what the hell were they thinking. And if it is indoctrination then it's just annoying that this brilliant trilogy has a 'dream' ending.

Rest of the game though? Fucking fantastic.
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
March 21 2012 14:09 GMT
#2356
On March 21 2012 23:07 Tobberoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 23:03 ZAiNs wrote:
On March 21 2012 22:58 Tobberoth wrote:
On March 21 2012 22:45 Iyerbeth wrote:
My favourite part about it, is the ending is so bad that such a large portion of their most loyal fan base is split between "WTF??" and "It was so bad it has to be intentional for something else!".

If I was one of their writers right now, I'd be absolutely gutted that even the most supportive are assuming it was so bad it's not real.

That's not true, it's just that people who were satisfied by the ending aren't as vocal. I think the ending was fine, I'm not going to spend my time writing on every forum how I feel about it, while people who hated it feel the need to let everyone in the world know their opinion.

People whining about how fixing the geth-quarian relationship and EDI-joker relationship speaks against the ending... you failed to unlock the synthesis ending? You bridge the gap between organics and synthetics, then you literally unite the two. It makes perfect sense.

The Synthesis choice is the dumbest as its description is super vague and doesn't mean anything. Everybody becomes part synthetic? What the hell does that mean, and why will it cause galactic peace?

No, the terms sythentic and organic becomes useless since all are made of the same new form of DNA, so there's no inherent conflict between the two any more. It's not vague at all and I really don't see any problem with it.


Er...I actually was really confused by this ending, as it implied the creation of a new type of DNA. Does that literally mean that every living thing in the universe becomes partly machine and vice versa?

Because that would be so weird I can't even express it.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
March 21 2012 14:11 GMT
#2357
On March 21 2012 23:07 Tobberoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 23:03 ZAiNs wrote:
On March 21 2012 22:58 Tobberoth wrote:
On March 21 2012 22:45 Iyerbeth wrote:
My favourite part about it, is the ending is so bad that such a large portion of their most loyal fan base is split between "WTF??" and "It was so bad it has to be intentional for something else!".

If I was one of their writers right now, I'd be absolutely gutted that even the most supportive are assuming it was so bad it's not real.

That's not true, it's just that people who were satisfied by the ending aren't as vocal. I think the ending was fine, I'm not going to spend my time writing on every forum how I feel about it, while people who hated it feel the need to let everyone in the world know their opinion.

People whining about how fixing the geth-quarian relationship and EDI-joker relationship speaks against the ending... you failed to unlock the synthesis ending? You bridge the gap between organics and synthetics, then you literally unite the two. It makes perfect sense.

The Synthesis choice is the dumbest as its description is super vague and doesn't mean anything. Everybody becomes part synthetic? What the hell does that mean, and why will it cause galactic peace?

No, the terms sythentic and organic becomes useless since all are made of the same new form of DNA, so there's no inherent conflict between the two any more. It's not vague at all and I really don't see any problem with it.

Care to explain it to me? What would a post-synthesis human look like?
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-21 14:12:11
March 21 2012 14:11 GMT
#2358
On March 21 2012 23:03 ragnorr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 22:27 Iyerbeth wrote:
On March 21 2012 22:25 deth2munkies wrote:
Can someone just answer me this: Is it possible to get a decent number of forces with 50% readiness and full Renegade? It seems like you lose like 4-5 different possible sources of troops so I'm not even sure I want to play the game a second time.


It is impossible to get the "best" ending with 50% readiness currently, even with every correct decision in 1 and 2.

How much do you need for best ending?


+ Show Spoiler [EMS Requirements] +
5000 EMS for the best, or 4000 if you just want all the choices.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-21 14:14:57
March 21 2012 14:13 GMT
#2359
On March 21 2012 22:27 Iyerbeth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 22:25 deth2munkies wrote:
Can someone just answer me this: Is it possible to get a decent number of forces with 50% readiness and full Renegade? It seems like you lose like 4-5 different possible sources of troops so I'm not even sure I want to play the game a second time.


It is impossible to get the "best" ending with 50% readiness currently, even with every correct decision in 1 and 2.


Eh, it doesn't matter, the ending will suck no matter how "best" it is. I'm guessing the only difference between that one and the one I got is less people screaming over my radio during the last push in London.

That said, the fact you can't get the best ending without playing multiplayer is fucking stupid, and means I'll probably just uninstall it anyway and never look back.

To weigh in on the major issue:

I really don't think the ending should be rewritten, it's just kind of shameful and stupid. We're entitled to our opinion based on a game, we're not entitled to actually change the storyline as we see fit, it will set a massive precedent that will lead to no one wanting to make story based games for fear of community outrage costing them a ton.

The ending won't stop people from buying or playing the game, but it is going to keep Mass Effect from becoming one of those "must play" series that gamers will automatically assume future generations will either play or have heard of.


On March 21 2012 23:11 ZAiNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 23:07 Tobberoth wrote:
On March 21 2012 23:03 ZAiNs wrote:
On March 21 2012 22:58 Tobberoth wrote:
On March 21 2012 22:45 Iyerbeth wrote:
My favourite part about it, is the ending is so bad that such a large portion of their most loyal fan base is split between "WTF??" and "It was so bad it has to be intentional for something else!".

If I was one of their writers right now, I'd be absolutely gutted that even the most supportive are assuming it was so bad it's not real.

That's not true, it's just that people who were satisfied by the ending aren't as vocal. I think the ending was fine, I'm not going to spend my time writing on every forum how I feel about it, while people who hated it feel the need to let everyone in the world know their opinion.

People whining about how fixing the geth-quarian relationship and EDI-joker relationship speaks against the ending... you failed to unlock the synthesis ending? You bridge the gap between organics and synthetics, then you literally unite the two. It makes perfect sense.

The Synthesis choice is the dumbest as its description is super vague and doesn't mean anything. Everybody becomes part synthetic? What the hell does that mean, and why will it cause galactic peace?

No, the terms sythentic and organic becomes useless since all are made of the same new form of DNA, so there's no inherent conflict between the two any more. It's not vague at all and I really don't see any problem with it.

Care to explain it to me? What would a post-synthesis human look like?



If you do the synthesis ending, Joker has green electro-veins all over his face when he steps out. That's about it.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 21 2012 14:14 GMT
#2360
On March 21 2012 23:07 Tobberoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 23:03 ZAiNs wrote:
On March 21 2012 22:58 Tobberoth wrote:
On March 21 2012 22:45 Iyerbeth wrote:
My favourite part about it, is the ending is so bad that such a large portion of their most loyal fan base is split between "WTF??" and "It was so bad it has to be intentional for something else!".

If I was one of their writers right now, I'd be absolutely gutted that even the most supportive are assuming it was so bad it's not real.

That's not true, it's just that people who were satisfied by the ending aren't as vocal. I think the ending was fine, I'm not going to spend my time writing on every forum how I feel about it, while people who hated it feel the need to let everyone in the world know their opinion.

People whining about how fixing the geth-quarian relationship and EDI-joker relationship speaks against the ending... you failed to unlock the synthesis ending? You bridge the gap between organics and synthetics, then you literally unite the two. It makes perfect sense.

The Synthesis choice is the dumbest as its description is super vague and doesn't mean anything. Everybody becomes part synthetic? What the hell does that mean, and why will it cause galactic peace?

No, the terms sythentic and organic becomes useless since all are made of the same new form of DNA, so there's no inherent conflict between the two any more. It's not vague at all and I really don't see any problem with it.


But how did everyone get changed? Did some kind of magic give everyone the new DNA suddenly?
What happened to everyone in the Citadel?
Why does this cause the mass relays to be destroyed?
Where is Joker and the Normandy? How the heck is my party on the ship if they were all on the ground with me?
Why is Buzz Aldrin talking to some kid at the end?
Why does this even matter since everyone in the galaxy is dead anyway (since Arrival showed us that mass relays blowing up has the same scale as a supernova)?
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 147
ZombieGrub41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15125
Calm 1839
scan(afreeca) 24
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto30
LuMiX1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King41
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4416
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2170
shahzam527
RotterdaM352
WinterStarcraft326
ToD239
C9.Mang0227
Dewaltoss52
JuggernautJason49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1085
Other Games
• imaqtpie1071
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 56m
INu's Battles
13h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 56m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.