• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7470 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 16

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 405 Next
zingmars
Profile Joined April 2010
Latvia189 Posts
November 17 2010 19:57 GMT
#301
On November 18 2010 02:09 Gummy wrote:
LOL! You have an acronym for party? I have an acronym for LOL, it's L. It's an AMFA. (An acronym made from acronyms.)

Don't take it personally, but - how long have you been playing MMOs? I think it's common knowledge for anyone that has played an MMO with any kind of dungeons and/or partying system at least a month, would know that.
>.>
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." -- Thomas Watson
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
November 17 2010 20:23 GMT
#302
Sorry. I've never played any mmos. This is my first time! Thanks for letting me know about that acronym Now when I say "Looking for party" I'll type LFPT instead!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
Elvex
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-17 22:37:08
November 17 2010 22:35 GMT
#303
Damm it, my character didn't transfer this server check -.- What level are you guys now?
I can't wait to go bossing with you guys.

Do we have clerics/priests? If so, what level are you?
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
November 17 2010 22:41 GMT
#304
On November 18 2010 07:35 UberBaller wrote:
Damm it, my character didn't transfer this server check -.- What level are you guys now?
I can't wait to go bossing with you guys.

Do we have clerics/priests? If so, what level are you?


We have uh 1 that's level ~50 haha. The two highest are level 80 but we're both DBs and unhp washed so we can't boss for a long time.
ShoreT
Profile Joined August 2008
United States489 Posts
November 17 2010 23:11 GMT
#305
I'll be a Cleric tomorrow night and I'll probably be 40 by the time the weekend is up.
Derp
JMave
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Singapore1806 Posts
November 18 2010 00:32 GMT
#306
ok so i made one char and i joined in.. but there's alot of delay.. maybe the hotspotshield but i can't do anything about it
火心 Jealous. I always loved that feeling when I was young. Embrace it.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
November 18 2010 01:08 GMT
#307
There was some confusion about this in vent, so I'll post here to clear it up.

Top and Bottoms:

If you are able to equip a top, the stats from that top can be used to equip a bottom, but that top must stay on. Therefore, you cannot use the stats from the bottom to equip a new top. You can, however use the dex from that bottom to equip a new weapon, or a hat, etc.

Example:

I am a thief - I have 50 base dex.

I equip a 10 dex earring (common, no stat reqs)
I equip a 10 dex cape (common, no stat reqs)
I equip a 5 dex shoe (common - snowshoe?, no stat reqs)
I equip a 15 dex zhelm.

this brings my current dex up to 90.

Now this is where the confusion was coming in to play.

Say I equip a 10 dex, 5 luk red china (level 50 thief top, requires 90 dex)

This will bring my dex to 100. I can use this 100 dex to equip scorpio pants (level 60 thief bottom, req. 100 dex) however, even if these bottoms give me 10 dex, I CANNOT use this 10 extra dex to equip a higher level top - the dex from my top is "being used" to equip the pants, and if I were to remove it, I would no longer have the effect of the pants.

I CAN however, use the 10 dex from these pants to equip a stronger CLAW (say, scarab - requires 110 dex).

This goes for all equips - I couldn't, say, remove my earring and equip one with luk and still keep my top. If I can't keep my top, I can't keep my pants. If I can't keep my pants, I can't keep me weapon.

Hope that clears everything up for everyone. If there's confusion, ask me your specific question and I'll try my best.
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 02:14:42
November 18 2010 02:06 GMT
#308
Fuck the wait for big bang. I'm in.

Payinpennies is my character name.

Edit: do you guys know of any programs/ways to let you use wasd to move your character in Maple?
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
November 18 2010 02:27 GMT
#309
All these years and Pages are still useless? Back then I decided on a BW Page because the BW scrolls were almost worthless and well it was good profit.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Traveler
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States451 Posts
November 18 2010 02:44 GMT
#310
On November 16 2010 18:29 Gummy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 05:33 Traveler wrote:
I wish we weren't in Demethos.
Being a sin without anything that is decently scrolled (work glove and claw) means that my damage is gunna suck compared to all your guys classes.
I also find it amusing that I am the only sin. When I quit (right after pirates came out in global) dexless win was easily the most popular class.

Btw, after big bang it sounds like dexless warriors are going to rape.

If you really plan to be a sin, and don't wuss out, I have 35 atk maple claw, 49 atk skanda, and I think you already have my illbis. Also somebody in the guild can surely get you an 8atk wg. I don't think you need anything better than us to dwarf our damage.


I'm going to be the sin. Just been busy with a few papers this week.

I'll take the maple claw whenever you get a chance.
Can you ever argue in favor of something without first proving it?
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
November 18 2010 03:22 GMT
#311
On November 18 2010 11:27 Disregard wrote:
All these years and Pages are still useless? Back then I decided on a BW Page because the BW scrolls were almost worthless and well it was good profit.

Pages still pretty useless. If you join us, pretty much everything is really cheap, and we have a ton of people circulating stuff around.
God Bless
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
November 18 2010 04:06 GMT
#312
I just logged on to check the server, its sort of desolate...
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
November 18 2010 04:09 GMT
#313
Yeah, it's pretty dead, but there are definitely good things and bad things about a dead server.

For one, training is by far a lot easier, since you can access all the good training spots without having to battle for a channel. Items aren't as abundant, but whatever.
God Bless
CyuntiyuL
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada1740 Posts
November 18 2010 04:44 GMT
#314
How much does it cost to server transfer, and what level are most of you guys at? I have a 136 DK on Bellocan, and I'd consider getting back into MS to play with my fellow TL brethren.

Must be a completely different game by now lol :x
secret base
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
November 18 2010 04:51 GMT
#315
We're around 80 high, most people around 30-35.

As I noted earlier, if you've ever played this game before, leveling now is insanely easy. Takes literally 1-2 days max to get from 1-30 if all you do is train at the right spots.

25k NX to server transfer. Might as well start fresh imo. Get a feel for some of the newer classes, or another one you haven't played before.
God Bless
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
November 18 2010 04:57 GMT
#316
are there any good guides around for doing dexless/lukless builds? Tbh i didn't play for very long when i did and barely got my head around the trading system let alone lukless etc. But if i got back into it i'd wanna try and optimise as much as possible. Is buying nx and meso's expensive? is it the "done thing" or is farming really easy now? Do you still need to chug pots every 5 seconds?
Writer
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
November 18 2010 05:16 GMT
#317
Cant remember the info for my original Nexon account, so I cant transfer my Page over from Bera.
I'll just start from scratch, probably not gonna play that much since finals are approaching. I hope...

Vent Alias = Jae

MS ID = Kankyuto
Class = Night Walker
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
November 18 2010 05:19 GMT
#318
Pot chugging still the same honestly, that won't ever change. But you can get like 100-150 million mesos for like 6 bucks USD.
God Bless
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
November 18 2010 06:05 GMT
#319
Is it plausible for new players to make a low-dex NW? Or just go regular?
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
November 18 2010 06:16 GMT
#320
Uhh, depends on what equips we can lend you. Try low dex at first, and if it doesn't work out, you can always just convert to regular.
God Bless
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech156
ViBE62
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 175
Dewaltoss 86
Hyuk 69
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm77
League of Legends
Doublelift3580
Counter-Strike
Fnx 742
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5602
Khaldor846
Liquid`Hasu699
Other Games
summit1g7827
FrodaN2299
shahzam616
KnowMe306
C9.Mang0200
ArmadaUGS115
UpATreeSC99
Trikslyr53
ZombieGrub44
PPMD42
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH354
• davetesta12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie747
• Shiphtur211
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 58m
Online Event
12h 58m
FEL
17h 58m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.