• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:01
CEST 21:01
KST 04:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8008 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 15

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 405 Next
Shivaz
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1783 Posts
November 17 2010 03:08 GMT
#281
dont even know why people would buy nx to sell to mesos, its fucking easy to make money in this game as long as you spend a little timing browsing fm each time you are on (given you have a shop permit of course, but you can get that from doing couple of surveys)
GGitsJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
New Zealand426 Posts
November 17 2010 08:23 GMT
#282
Can anyone explain how the Blessing for cygnus knights work now? Is it just for the Cygnus as you don't really have a "parent" character anymore.

Im planning on making a Bandit (saw shadow partner after big bang and literally jizzed jk) or Dual blade as my other pretty good mate on Windia says that Dual blades > Bandits atm. Would the big bang nerfs on Dual Blades be hard? (if any)
"A reason becomes an excuse if you don't do anything about it."
Pandoma
Profile Joined June 2010
United States19 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-17 08:59:46
November 17 2010 08:59 GMT
#283
On November 17 2010 17:23 GGitsJack wrote:
Can anyone explain how the Blessing for cygnus knights work now? Is it just for the Cygnus as you don't really have a "parent" character anymore.

Im planning on making a Bandit (saw shadow partner after big bang and literally jizzed jk) or Dual blade as my other pretty good mate on Windia says that Dual blades > Bandits atm. Would the big bang nerfs on Dual Blades be hard? (if any)


Big Bang doesn't "nerf" anyone. It just buffs others greater. On KMS as least people have taken a liking to Bandits after BB, but essentially DBs are stronger before patch.

Edit: typo
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-17 09:06:46
November 17 2010 09:00 GMT
#284
Blessing is now for all classes I believe.

Unless I've been lied to...

But honestly, join us and make whatever class you want. We mostly get on these days to scream how fucking imbalanced Dual Blades are, and once we get high enough, we can go on PQs and Boss runs, which is pretty easy to do on our dead server Demethos.

Even if you don't have a mic, join us on vent, and join us in game. Doesn't matter if you're level 70 or level 1, we've got people around your level to help you out. Also doesn't really matter how much damage you do or how weak you are, it's just to have fun. You can make a BW Page for all I care, and we'd still help ya out if you need.

And to those who say they wanna wait until Big Bang comes out to start up again, why wait? Even without BB, it takes like literally no time at all to level these days, and you can easily reach 30 within 1 or 2 days tops. If anyone wants comparison, it took me 3-4 months when the game was first released to hit 50. I did it this time around in 4 days. Granted I had a bit of 2x thanks to this weekend, but still.

But lol pages.
God Bless
zingmars
Profile Joined April 2010
Latvia189 Posts
November 17 2010 11:49 GMT
#285
and you can easily reach 30 within 1 or 2 days tops

Well I wouldn't say that. It depends on how much you play really - if you play around 1-2 hrs a days you would get to lvl 30 in, say 3-4 days.

Anyway - where should I level as lvl 33? Thinking of doing PQ, but not sure which one to do at this level.
Also, could someone help me kill the mushroom kingdom boss guy? kthx. :D
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." -- Thomas Watson
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-17 12:22:13
November 17 2010 12:18 GMT
#286
Oh at 30+, definitely CPQ and trade wins. It's soooooo good. 30k exp for a win, plus the exp for killing the monsters makes you level in like probably 2 win trades, so about 40 minutes. It's REALLY good.

You get like probably 10% if you just leech off someone who can kill stuff in CPQ per 10 minutes, plus the 10k bonus for losing or 30k bonus for winning. At mid 30s, that 30k is like 25-33%.

Each win/loss nets you probably half a level easily. Probably some of the best leveling depending on what class you are up until maybe the real late 40s. In some cases like dual blades, it's probably even better leveling there at 50+, but you can't.
God Bless
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
November 17 2010 12:26 GMT
#287
Also, even if you don't have a mic, if you just join us on Vent, it makes the grinding a lot less painful once you get higher up. Plus, if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask in game or on Vent.
God Bless
Jake.Demetrio
Profile Joined October 2010
United States35 Posts
November 17 2010 12:29 GMT
#288
Hey thanks for the invites guys, pumped. Seeya in game.
Zerg > Sex
JMave
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Singapore1806 Posts
November 17 2010 13:05 GMT
#289
hey. im willing to join in i'm currently downloading the client right now. i just have some questions on what class is good? i had an original idea of making a dragonknight -->dark knight but i heard that it sucks once you hit dark knight. i heard of the recent aran class. is that any good? i'm more of a melee person than a spell caster.
火心 Jealous. I always loved that feeling when I was young. Embrace it.
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
November 17 2010 14:27 GMT
#290
On November 17 2010 22:05 JMave wrote:
hey. im willing to join in i'm currently downloading the client right now. i just have some questions on what class is good? i had an original idea of making a dragonknight -->dark knight but i heard that it sucks once you hit dark knight. i heard of the recent aran class. is that any good? i'm more of a melee person than a spell caster.


I've heard quite the opposite, I was under the impression that you sucked ass until you hit at least dragon knight. We already have a spearman so we don't really need another one but definitely play whatever you want. We're still prioritizing what you want to play over what we "need"
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-17 14:53:54
November 17 2010 14:47 GMT
#291
On November 17 2010 23:27 Demoninja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2010 22:05 JMave wrote:
hey. im willing to join in i'm currently downloading the client right now. i just have some questions on what class is good? i had an original idea of making a dragonknight -->dark knight but i heard that it sucks once you hit dark knight. i heard of the recent aran class. is that any good? i'm more of a melee person than a spell caster.


I've heard quite the opposite, I was under the impression that you sucked ass until you hit at least dragon knight. We already have a spearman so we don't really need another one but definitely play whatever you want. We're still prioritizing what you want to play over what we "need"

Yeah dude, have fun. Leveling my spearman to 62 took almost 2 weeks of off-and-on play, was not that fun. Spearmen are just fundamentally underpowered at this point, since they have no skills besides booster that actually increase your dps/increase aoe/do anything useful. I made the stupid mistake of getting final attack. Don't make that mistake. Final attack, if you know what you're doing with slash blast or power strike, actually reduces your rate of killing. It only gets worse as you level it up.

So basically you have a 260% damage multiplier skill that you maxed at level 15. After that, you don't get any critical strike, any savage blow, any fatal blow, etc....

So basically.... Spearmen are hyperbody slaves. There's literally no other reason to play them.

My level 38 nightwalker does more damage than my 62 to single targets, and my level 46 blaze wizard does more damage aoe. Spearmen, until big bang, are not good at anything except hyper body.

*end rage*

I wanna make a PG mule for the guild.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-17 16:00:23
November 17 2010 15:41 GMT
#292
Can anyone tell me if this will work? Okay say I have 120 dex with a dex glove I put on my level 80 equips and it pushes me to 130 dex. Am I free to take off the dex gloves off?

Okay I have some time so here is my specific example. Right now I have 121 dex with my 10 dex overall on. It won't let me swap the 10 dex robe out for a 9 dex top. I am wondering if I get 120 dex without the robe on I can equip the pirate top which will get me to 130. Then can I take off equips that will lower my dex to 120? I am thinking about buying a 8 or 10 dex glove to equips stuff then i'll swap my atk wg back in.
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
November 17 2010 16:06 GMT
#293
Last time I played MS, I was a Page.... There are so many new classes now. Any cool ones?
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
November 17 2010 16:10 GMT
#294
On November 18 2010 00:41 Demoninja wrote:
Can anyone tell me if this will work? Okay say I have 120 dex with a dex glove I put on my level 80 equips and it pushes me to 130 dex. Am I free to take off the dex gloves off?

Okay I have some time so here is my specific example. Right now I have 121 dex with my 10 dex overall on. It won't let me swap the 10 dex robe out for a 9 dex top. I am wondering if I get 120 dex without the robe on I can equip the pirate top which will get me to 130. Then can I take off equips that will lower my dex to 120? I am thinking about buying a 8 or 10 dex glove to equips stuff then i'll swap my atk wg back in.

That won't work. You'll still be equipped, but the requirements will glow red, and you won't get the stat bonuses, iirc.

Re: the pg mule I'm making. I'm gonna go pure HP, so if one of you profaces are planning to make alts, could you help me level the pg mule? We should've done this during halloween and auto-leveled from 19-30.

But in lieu of that option, I think standing and leeching would be the best way to level a pg mule to 31.

Once we have a pg mule, we can start having the level 80/90s leech the lower level peeps 2 levels per kill at bigfoot. It'll be hilariously effective.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
November 17 2010 16:41 GMT
#295
So I need enough dex to equip an item without the bonus it itself adds? Also yeah I have no problem leeching you guys if im strong enough to.
zingmars
Profile Joined April 2010
Latvia189 Posts
November 17 2010 16:54 GMT
#296
Meh Vent. I really preffer listening music over anything else, but really might try getting vent work someday.
Anyway, what is this CPQ you keep talking about and how do you get there.
Also who wants to PT for it?
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." -- Thomas Watson
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
November 17 2010 17:02 GMT
#297
CPQ = carnival PQ. You can google it!

And what's PT?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
zingmars
Profile Joined April 2010
Latvia189 Posts
November 17 2010 17:07 GMT
#298
Party >.>
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." -- Thomas Watson
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
November 17 2010 17:09 GMT
#299
LOL! You have an acronym for party? I have an acronym for LOL, it's L. It's an AMFA. (An acronym made from acronyms.)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
November 17 2010 18:00 GMT
#300
Hmm, I thought Dark Knights sucked. That was just my impression though. Merely just HB slaves.
God Bless
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 221
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason36
MindelVK 29
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21891
Shuttle 691
White-Ra 139
Hyuk 126
Dewaltoss 104
firebathero 72
Trap 47
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9885
qojqva1482
Counter-Strike
fl0m1515
Fnx 838
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2872
Khaldor1216
crisheroes1149
Liquid`Hasu517
Other Games
summit1g4649
FrodaN1582
Beastyqt451
XBOCT259
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS175
QueenE79
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 74
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie877
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 59m
Online Event
15h 59m
FEL
20h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.