• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:01
CEST 21:01
KST 04:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7961 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 14

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 405 Next
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
November 15 2010 20:05 GMT
#261
On November 16 2010 05:00 Enderbantoo wrote:
hey its glacaer btw. about big bang, is genesis really getting cooldown???? if so ill roll a mage or reroll something else. also when is bb patch coming?

I think BB will come before the end of the year. I saw some thread on sleepywood about it.
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
November 15 2010 20:12 GMT
#262
is the fastest way to level after the carnival group quest still imbaing it up in that pyramid thing? where you just aoe all the 1hp mobs?
Writer
huyNh
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada366 Posts
November 15 2010 20:26 GMT
#263
hmmm, not sure what server you guys play in, but i play in scania

Aeyn // NeverKey and Aeynx
huyNh.703
Traveler
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States451 Posts
November 15 2010 20:33 GMT
#264
I wish we weren't in Demethos.
Being a sin without anything that is decently scrolled (work glove and claw) means that my damage is gunna suck compared to all your guys classes.
I also find it amusing that I am the only sin. When I quit (right after pirates came out in global) dexless win was easily the most popular class.

Btw, after big bang it sounds like dexless warriors are going to rape.
Can you ever argue in favor of something without first proving it?
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 20:52:37
November 15 2010 20:51 GMT
#265
On November 16 2010 05:26 Aeyn wrote:
hmmm, not sure what server you guys play in, but i play in scania

Aeyn // NeverKey and Aeynx

We're in Demethos. Reroll there if you wanna join us. OP sucks because he forgot to tell which server we're on.

Oh, and if I can't Genesis spam at 130/140 because of some shitty cooldown, I'm gonna be fucking pissed.
God Bless
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
November 15 2010 23:12 GMT
#266
Are Heroes (crusaders) still epic shit or are they overshadowed by the new classes?
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
Nazza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1654 Posts
November 16 2010 01:37 GMT
#267
NEXON (#166 KR)

this guy just qualified for GSL3 lol.
No one ever remembers second place, eh? eh? GIVE ME COMMAND
EliteAzn
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States661 Posts
November 16 2010 01:37 GMT
#268
EliteAzn//SnipaAzn
(╯`Д´)╯︵ ┻━┻ High Five! _o /\ o_
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
November 16 2010 09:29 GMT
#269
On November 16 2010 05:33 Traveler wrote:
I wish we weren't in Demethos.
Being a sin without anything that is decently scrolled (work glove and claw) means that my damage is gunna suck compared to all your guys classes.
I also find it amusing that I am the only sin. When I quit (right after pirates came out in global) dexless win was easily the most popular class.

Btw, after big bang it sounds like dexless warriors are going to rape.

If you really plan to be a sin, and don't wuss out, I have 35 atk maple claw, 49 atk skanda, and I think you already have my illbis. Also somebody in the guild can surely get you an 8atk wg. I don't think you need anything better than us to dwarf our damage.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
November 16 2010 09:49 GMT
#270
How much are work gloves? 6 atk, 8 atk, etc.?

Cause I've got money to fund for a guild WG if it's anything under 40-50 mil.
God Bless
JMave
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Singapore1806 Posts
November 16 2010 11:11 GMT
#271
man this is so tempting to make me play this again. the most i ever got up to was level 43 lolsss
火心 Jealous. I always loved that feeling when I was young. Embrace it.
Jake.Demetrio
Profile Joined October 2010
United States35 Posts
November 16 2010 12:32 GMT
#272
Hi, I do not post often, but I read often, I've read this entire thread and always been interested in maplestory. This thread pushed me to make the jump. My real life friend and I picked it up and havent stopped playing. I would like to join the guild if thats possible? If for any reason it would be for some help, there seems to be a lot going on that i do not know about. I also am quite baffled at how people can have thousands of millions of mesos when i struggle to stay above 20k, lol. Am I doing something wrong? Does everyone just use real money to buy ingame money? Anywayyyy...


my character name is Deathmetrio
my real life friend's name is Zazzak


I hope that there is room for 2 nubs.
Zerg > Sex
Shizuru~
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Malaysia1676 Posts
November 16 2010 12:54 GMT
#273
forgive my ignorance.


but how exactly can u play a game as casual/carebear as maplestory hardcore??
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
November 16 2010 13:17 GMT
#274
LOL sorry for deleting the server name

We play on demethos, so everyone check your chara is there
zingmars
Profile Joined April 2010
Latvia189 Posts
November 16 2010 13:33 GMT
#275
On November 16 2010 21:54 Shizuru~ wrote:
forgive my ignorance.


but how exactly can u play a game as casual/carebear as maplestory hardcore??

We don't. In beginning the OP just made this for fun for TLers to casually hang out at, but it turned out that TLers actually played more than the 'casual line' (they played it like they do SC2), so it was renamed to Maplestory Hardcore, because we're that awesome.
Now come and play.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." -- Thomas Watson
Terranlisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Singapore1404 Posts
November 16 2010 13:45 GMT
#276
can i find lvl 50+ equips at FM or do i have to make them myself?
aka myheronoob
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
November 16 2010 16:10 GMT
#277
On November 16 2010 22:45 MyHeroNoob wrote:
can i find lvl 50+ equips at FM or do i have to make them myself?


Probably make it. Otherwise be a pro and go dexless or lukless for whatever your class is.
Priphea
Terranlisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Singapore1404 Posts
November 16 2010 16:15 GMT
#278
On November 17 2010 01:10 Kamille wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 22:45 MyHeroNoob wrote:
can i find lvl 50+ equips at FM or do i have to make them myself?


Probably make it. Otherwise be a pro and go dexless or lukless for whatever your class is.

lol can't go lukless now I'm already lvl 54
aka myheronoob
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
November 16 2010 23:59 GMT
#279
On November 16 2010 21:32 Jake.Demetrio wrote:
Hi, I do not post often, but I read often, I've read this entire thread and always been interested in maplestory. This thread pushed me to make the jump. My real life friend and I picked it up and havent stopped playing. I would like to join the guild if thats possible? If for any reason it would be for some help, there seems to be a lot going on that i do not know about. I also am quite baffled at how people can have thousands of millions of mesos when i struggle to stay above 20k, lol. Am I doing something wrong? Does everyone just use real money to buy ingame money? Anywayyyy...


my character name is Deathmetrio
my real life friend's name is Zazzak


I hope that there is room for 2 nubs.

A little luck here and there never hurts.
God Bless
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
November 17 2010 03:06 GMT
#280
Buy low, then sell it to rich players in FM. Not that theres no good deals in FM, its rare... Im not playing yet but thats how it usually works. I dont think selling NX is worth it anymore, back then it was but you easily get NX nowadays I assume. D:
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 221
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason34
MindelVK 29
CosmosSc2 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22413
Shuttle 688
Hyuk 138
White-Ra 126
Dewaltoss 104
firebathero 73
Trap 47
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 15
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc9885
qojqva1482
Counter-Strike
fl0m1539
Fnx 828
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2872
crisheroes1234
Khaldor1216
Liquid`Hasu524
Other Games
summit1g4441
FrodaN1582
Beastyqt513
XBOCT272
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS150
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH337
• StrangeGG 67
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie889
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 59m
Online Event
15h 59m
FEL
20h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.