• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:34
CEST 09:34
KST 16:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8695 users

The Jaedong Fan Club - Page 103

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 138 Next
neverlast
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria62 Posts
November 10 2013 17:14 GMT
#2041
anyone knows which mouse Jaedong uses?
looks very black like a Razer but it is so flat ..any ideas what this can be?

[image loading]
small image
[image loading]
large image
The 3 races in bronze are: 6pool, cannon rush and bunkers. | Native Bronze Player since 2010
GoldenH
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
1115 Posts
November 10 2013 18:07 GMT
#2042
I felt like sOs' play was the best I've ever seen from anyone in starcraft 2. I could tell he was actually outplaying his opponent, instead of just repeatedly relying on rote builds which consistently bore me to tears. Jaedong played amazingly, and I was rooting for him the whole time. But I could not deny the sheer power of sOs.. it felt to me like Jaedong and everyone else at the tournament was playing the game, while sOs actually acknowledged that jaedong existed and could be planned for.
"(Dudes are) not going to say "Buy this game — I cried at the end". (...) I suppose the secret is to find a game that makes you shoot eight million fuckin' dudes and then cry about how awesome it is to shoot eight million fuckin' dudes." - Tim Rogers
lannisport
Profile Joined February 2012
878 Posts
November 10 2013 18:10 GMT
#2043
On November 11 2013 03:07 GoldenH wrote:
I felt like sOs' play was the best I've ever seen from anyone in starcraft 2. I could tell he was actually outplaying his opponent, instead of just repeatedly relying on rote builds which consistently bore me to tears. Jaedong played amazingly, and I was rooting for him the whole time. But I could not deny the sheer power of sOs.. it felt to me like Jaedong and everyone else at the tournament was playing the game, while sOs actually acknowledged that jaedong existed and could be planned for.


It felt like watching Bisu vs Savior. sOs is like the most cerebral player to ever touch the keyboard in SC2. The guy is a revolutionist in multiple matchups. That takes the sting out just a little bit. I know JD will win eventually but this one would've been special.
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
November 10 2013 18:33 GMT
#2044
Well guys, another tournament, another second... But honestly, there is NO REASON to pout at all! Sure, getting second sucks, but damn man, we are talking about someone that at the start of the year, he was kind of a joke in terms of skill in starcraft 2... and look where he is now! Probably the most consistant player of the second half of the year (post Season 1). Top finishes in tournaments, Five (5!!!!) finals appearances in major tournaments, and even though he can't claim a 1st place prize quite yet... We should be DAMN proud of the Dong. Getting second place in THE most stacked tournament of all time in sc2 history, probably through the hardest bracket (Mvp -> Dear -> Maru -> sOs). Incredible play.

I look forward to what the Dong will bring to us in 2014...

JD Fighting!!

Jaedong ‏@EGJaedong 16h
Do you know my Broodwar id? My id was "Neverdie Jaedong" It means Never ever die Jaedong!!!Don't forget. The Tyrant will be back soon!
SooYoung-Noona!
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
November 10 2013 18:36 GMT
#2045
GG for Jaedong! You will get there next time!!
tshi
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2495 Posts
November 10 2013 19:24 GMT
#2046
I was inspired to write this because of the results from WCS Global Final, and because JD is awesome.
Like many of you, I got into Starcraft when SC2 came out 3 years ago, and just like with people who only watch Game of Thrones, I feel like a filthy show watcher for not knowing Brood War history (my own abstract equivalent of reading the books). Nevertheless, I love it!

First, I wanted to mention that I never quite got what inspired people to really root for a player the way so many sport fans do. This carried over to Starcraft as well. As such, I was really surprised with myself in the last two days because of how much I got into cheering and being hype over the tournament! And in the words of a very wise man, I can finally say, “I get it.”

I felt the highs and lows just as any passionate fan out there. I had been following JD throughout the year and was really hoping he would win! So whether you think (you shouldn’t) sOs is a Faceless Korean who cheesed JD out of the finals, or you feel it was a very entertaining series that resulted in the best man coming out in the end, it doesn’t matter! ‘Cause in the end, this was a great tournament that is worth remembering for its excellent production and competition throughout the entire event. Also, its hypeness, man! So thank you to all those who put on the event!

For me, the exciting part of SC2 doesn’t come from stats or numbers, it comes from storylines and following people I’m interested in. Watching JD play so well has been really cool. It’s really fun to watch him play for reasons everyone knows already, but it’s his intensity and dedication that really stand out. Going in to this tourney, he had a lot of fan support and a lot of reasons to be hungry for victory. He looked unstoppable ‘til the end…

Artist’s rendition of my soul during the finals:
[image loading]

But what is dead may never die!

This is what I love about Jaedong the most! It’s not his awesome and dominant style of play, it’s his attitude and his intensity and just goddamn sureness of himself. I felt like crap after watching him lose and for a bit of time thereafter, but I got over it when I remembered that he will play at Dreamhack Winter in a few days and this tweet:

Artist’s rendition of how I read his tweet:
[image loading]

So with that said, good luck and thanks for the ups and even the downs, dude!
scrub - inexperienced player with relatively little skill and excessive arrogance
RiZu
Profile Joined February 2012
Singapore5715 Posts
November 11 2013 09:41 GMT
#2047
On November 11 2013 04:24 tshi wrote:
I was inspired to write this because of the results from WCS Global Final, and because JD is awesome.
Like many of you, I got into Starcraft when SC2 came out 3 years ago, and just like with people who only watch Game of Thrones, I feel like a filthy show watcher for not knowing Brood War history (my own abstract equivalent of reading the books). Nevertheless, I love it!

First, I wanted to mention that I never quite got what inspired people to really root for a player the way so many sport fans do. This carried over to Starcraft as well. As such, I was really surprised with myself in the last two days because of how much I got into cheering and being hype over the tournament! And in the words of a very wise man, I can finally say, “I get it.”

I felt the highs and lows just as any passionate fan out there. I had been following JD throughout the year and was really hoping he would win! So whether you think (you shouldn’t) sOs is a Faceless Korean who cheesed JD out of the finals, or you feel it was a very entertaining series that resulted in the best man coming out in the end, it doesn’t matter! ‘Cause in the end, this was a great tournament that is worth remembering for its excellent production and competition throughout the entire event. Also, its hypeness, man! So thank you to all those who put on the event!

For me, the exciting part of SC2 doesn’t come from stats or numbers, it comes from storylines and following people I’m interested in. Watching JD play so well has been really cool. It’s really fun to watch him play for reasons everyone knows already, but it’s his intensity and dedication that really stand out. Going in to this tourney, he had a lot of fan support and a lot of reasons to be hungry for victory. He looked unstoppable ‘til the end…

Artist’s rendition of my soul during the finals:
[image loading]
Nice read! JAEDONG FIGHTING!

But what is dead may never die!

This is what I love about Jaedong the most! It’s not his awesome and dominant style of play, it’s his attitude and his intensity and just goddamn sureness of himself. I felt like crap after watching him lose and for a bit of time thereafter, but I got over it when I remembered that he will play at Dreamhack Winter in a few days and this tweet:

Artist’s rendition of how I read his tweet:
[image loading]

So with that said, good luck and thanks for the ups and even the downs, dude!

RiZu
Profile Joined February 2012
Singapore5715 Posts
November 11 2013 09:41 GMT
#2048
On November 11 2013 04:24 tshi wrote:
I was inspired to write this because of the results from WCS Global Final, and because JD is awesome.
Like many of you, I got into Starcraft when SC2 came out 3 years ago, and just like with people who only watch Game of Thrones, I feel like a filthy show watcher for not knowing Brood War history (my own abstract equivalent of reading the books). Nevertheless, I love it!

First, I wanted to mention that I never quite got what inspired people to really root for a player the way so many sport fans do. This carried over to Starcraft as well. As such, I was really surprised with myself in the last two days because of how much I got into cheering and being hype over the tournament! And in the words of a very wise man, I can finally say, “I get it.”

I felt the highs and lows just as any passionate fan out there. I had been following JD throughout the year and was really hoping he would win! So whether you think (you shouldn’t) sOs is a Faceless Korean who cheesed JD out of the finals, or you feel it was a very entertaining series that resulted in the best man coming out in the end, it doesn’t matter! ‘Cause in the end, this was a great tournament that is worth remembering for its excellent production and competition throughout the entire event. Also, its hypeness, man! So thank you to all those who put on the event!

For me, the exciting part of SC2 doesn’t come from stats or numbers, it comes from storylines and following people I’m interested in. Watching JD play so well has been really cool. It’s really fun to watch him play for reasons everyone knows already, but it’s his intensity and dedication that really stand out. Going in to this tourney, he had a lot of fan support and a lot of reasons to be hungry for victory. He looked unstoppable ‘til the end…

Artist’s rendition of my soul during the finals:
[image loading]

But what is dead may never die!

This is what I love about Jaedong the most! It’s not his awesome and dominant style of play, it’s his attitude and his intensity and just goddamn sureness of himself. I felt like crap after watching him lose and for a bit of time thereafter, but I got over it when I remembered that he will play at Dreamhack Winter in a few days and this tweet:

Artist’s rendition of how I read his tweet:
[image loading]

So with that said, good luck and thanks for the ups and even the downs, dude!

Nice read! JAEDONG FIGHTING!
agsub
Profile Joined May 2012
Singapore368 Posts
November 11 2013 12:52 GMT
#2049
Jaedong fighting!
anticannelloni
Profile Joined October 2013
Germany3 Posts
November 11 2013 12:58 GMT
#2050
I can´t really blame sOs for attempting (and pulling off) whatever he saw fit to prevent jaedong from playing his own games. I had high hopes for him as I quite enjoy watching his games, for his unpredictable and oftentimes ahead-of-the-meta game plans. 3 or 4 proxy oracles in a row and multiple cannon rushes might not seem that amazing, but looking at the bigger picture, sOs isn´t your standard cheeser on the ladder at all. moreso, he has inspired lots of other (mechanically better) protoss in their understanding of the pvx matchups. everyone who had participated in the grand finals, and any other noteworthy tournament, first and foremost plays to win, not to entertain. congrats to sOs for winning the price pool of his lifetime.
though tasteless repeating 10 times how pvz will be forever changed by the grand final series was redundant times... 10. and most likely wrong too.

but JD... man. I usually consider myself being too old for fanboyism, being past my mid-30s. rationality fails as soon as JD is involved though, big time. I couldn´t bear watching game 5 vs. dear, I had to turn away from tv.
he had a rough start into hots considering how weak his zvp was, but he has done what he has always been best at: fight. I´d have loved to see him take the crown, but in the end, it doesn´t bother me too much. 5 grand final appearances in the past few months are undenyably impressive even without winning anything.
it´s a streak that would mentally defeat many others, even outside esports, in fear of not being able to perform to ones peak before leaving the zenith of ability. but I have no doubts that jaedong will be just as consistent and ever-improving in 2014 as he has been recently. after all, lee jaedong isn´t just another someone who happens to be good at something. he´s been pushing zerglings around since 2006. hell, he had the same job for longer than me.
because he loves it. and that´s why we love him.


oh right, sign me up please.
tili
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1332 Posts
November 11 2013 13:19 GMT
#2051
On November 11 2013 21:58 anticannelloni wrote:
I can´t really blame sOs for attempting (and pulling off) whatever he saw fit to prevent jaedong from playing his own games. I had high hopes for him as I quite enjoy watching his games, for his unpredictable and oftentimes ahead-of-the-meta game plans. 3 or 4 proxy oracles in a row and multiple cannon rushes might not seem that amazing, but looking at the bigger picture, sOs isn´t your standard cheeser on the ladder at all. moreso, he has inspired lots of other (mechanically better) protoss in their understanding of the pvx matchups. everyone who had participated in the grand finals, and any other noteworthy tournament, first and foremost plays to win, not to entertain. congrats to sOs for winning the price pool of his lifetime.
though tasteless repeating 10 times how pvz will be forever changed by the grand final series was redundant times... 10. and most likely wrong too.

but JD... man. I usually consider myself being too old for fanboyism, being past my mid-30s. rationality fails as soon as JD is involved though, big time. I couldn´t bear watching game 5 vs. dear, I had to turn away from tv.
he had a rough start into hots considering how weak his zvp was, but he has done what he has always been best at: fight. I´d have loved to see him take the crown, but in the end, it doesn´t bother me too much. 5 grand final appearances in the past few months are undenyably impressive even without winning anything.
it´s a streak that would mentally defeat many others, even outside esports, in fear of not being able to perform to ones peak before leaving the zenith of ability. but I have no doubts that jaedong will be just as consistent and ever-improving in 2014 as he has been recently. after all, lee jaedong isn´t just another someone who happens to be good at something. he´s been pushing zerglings around since 2006. hell, he had the same job for longer than me.
because he loves it. and that´s why we love him.


oh right, sign me up please.


Well said.
DinoToss
Profile Joined August 2013
Poland507 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 13:40:50
November 11 2013 13:39 GMT
#2052
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 11 2013 04:24 tshi wrote:
I was inspired to write this because of the results from WCS Global Final, and because JD is awesome.
Like many of you, I got into Starcraft when SC2 came out 3 years ago, and just like with people who only watch Game of Thrones, I feel like a filthy show watcher for not knowing Brood War history (my own abstract equivalent of reading the books). Nevertheless, I love it!

First, I wanted to mention that I never quite got what inspired people to really root for a player the way so many sport fans do. This carried over to Starcraft as well. As such, I was really surprised with myself in the last two days because of how much I got into cheering and being hype over the tournament! And in the words of a very wise man, I can finally say, “I get it.”

I felt the highs and lows just as any passionate fan out there. I had been following JD throughout the year and was really hoping he would win! So whether you think (you shouldn’t) sOs is a Faceless Korean who cheesed JD out of the finals, or you feel it was a very entertaining series that resulted in the best man coming out in the end, it doesn’t matter! ‘Cause in the end, this was a great tournament that is worth remembering for its excellent production and competition throughout the entire event. Also, its hypeness, man! So thank you to all those who put on the event!

For me, the exciting part of SC2 doesn’t come from stats or numbers, it comes from storylines and following people I’m interested in. Watching JD play so well has been really cool. It’s really fun to watch him play for reasons everyone knows already, but it’s his intensity and dedication that really stand out. Going in to this tourney, he had a lot of fan support and a lot of reasons to be hungry for victory. He looked unstoppable ‘til the end…

Artist’s rendition of my soul during the finals:
[image loading]

But what is dead may never die!

This is what I love about Jaedong the most! It’s not his awesome and dominant style of play, it’s his attitude and his intensity and just goddamn sureness of himself. I felt like crap after watching him lose and for a bit of time thereafter, but I got over it when I remembered that he will play at Dreamhack Winter in a few days and this tweet:

Artist’s rendition of how I read his tweet:
[image loading]

So with that said, good luck and thanks for the ups and even the downs, dude!

Heh i came to starcraft 3 years as well (well came back actually, cause i was following it a little around 2003) but i got actual craving for BW once. I cought the train called BW fanboyism and i can tell you, for you as a JD fan, you are missing out.

JD was single handily most decisive fucker in BW history, the confidence and no "look back" attitude oozed out of him both in game and in booth (the famous Tyrant face). He made top class progamers shiver in fear, the famous ee han timing or clutch vulture block with a drone and 2 lings winning him the Batoo OSL (in my opinion). The ballsy plays (back to back 5pool vs Flash), or extremely technical plays like Queen's Ensnare vs Fantasy was unique, only one zerg player in BW history had this type of aura around him. Dangerous aura. English monicker "Legend Killer" was for me always equivalent to how he made look the best players of their time look like amateurs.

It's not meant to be a critique but a different perspective, knowing his BW history definitely would put a little shadow on his SC2 performance (look at Stork :[, huge shadow), so in a way not knowing BW history is a blessing in disguise because you do not expect that much of him, but on the other hand you do not know 80% of him as a player. Of course out of all BW legends he is doing the best, and it was the first time (at least for me) that i could feel a little of that dangerous aura from him in SC2. So despite slight negative tone im actually happy that at least one of Elephants delivered. Still it's just a beginning, I hope.
My wrist really started to flare up. My colossi number started to pile up and with the last of my concentration I prepared for a win.
Strat4lyfe
Profile Joined October 2010
Singapore133 Posts
November 11 2013 14:33 GMT
#2053
On November 11 2013 02:14 neverlast wrote:
anyone knows which mouse Jaedong uses?
looks very black like a Razer but it is so flat ..any ideas what this can be?

[image loading]
small image
[image loading]
large image


i think it could be razer abyuss?? looks kinda like it~~
MVP_MarineKing IM_Mvp Acer_MMA
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12889 Posts
November 11 2013 15:15 GMT
#2054
On November 11 2013 22:39 DinoToss wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 11 2013 04:24 tshi wrote:
I was inspired to write this because of the results from WCS Global Final, and because JD is awesome.
Like many of you, I got into Starcraft when SC2 came out 3 years ago, and just like with people who only watch Game of Thrones, I feel like a filthy show watcher for not knowing Brood War history (my own abstract equivalent of reading the books). Nevertheless, I love it!

First, I wanted to mention that I never quite got what inspired people to really root for a player the way so many sport fans do. This carried over to Starcraft as well. As such, I was really surprised with myself in the last two days because of how much I got into cheering and being hype over the tournament! And in the words of a very wise man, I can finally say, “I get it.”

I felt the highs and lows just as any passionate fan out there. I had been following JD throughout the year and was really hoping he would win! So whether you think (you shouldn’t) sOs is a Faceless Korean who cheesed JD out of the finals, or you feel it was a very entertaining series that resulted in the best man coming out in the end, it doesn’t matter! ‘Cause in the end, this was a great tournament that is worth remembering for its excellent production and competition throughout the entire event. Also, its hypeness, man! So thank you to all those who put on the event!

For me, the exciting part of SC2 doesn’t come from stats or numbers, it comes from storylines and following people I’m interested in. Watching JD play so well has been really cool. It’s really fun to watch him play for reasons everyone knows already, but it’s his intensity and dedication that really stand out. Going in to this tourney, he had a lot of fan support and a lot of reasons to be hungry for victory. He looked unstoppable ‘til the end…

Artist’s rendition of my soul during the finals:
[image loading]

But what is dead may never die!

This is what I love about Jaedong the most! It’s not his awesome and dominant style of play, it’s his attitude and his intensity and just goddamn sureness of himself. I felt like crap after watching him lose and for a bit of time thereafter, but I got over it when I remembered that he will play at Dreamhack Winter in a few days and this tweet:

Artist’s rendition of how I read his tweet:
[image loading]

So with that said, good luck and thanks for the ups and even the downs, dude!

Heh i came to starcraft 3 years as well (well came back actually, cause i was following it a little around 2003) but i got actual craving for BW once. I cought the train called BW fanboyism and i can tell you, for you as a JD fan, you are missing out.

JD was single handily most decisive fucker in BW history, the confidence and no "look back" attitude oozed out of him both in game and in booth (the famous Tyrant face). He made top class progamers shiver in fear, the famous ee han timing or clutch vulture block with a drone and 2 lings winning him the Batoo OSL (in my opinion). The ballsy plays (back to back 5pool vs Flash), or extremely technical plays like Queen's Ensnare vs Fantasy was unique, only one zerg player in BW history had this type of aura around him. Dangerous aura. English monicker "Legend Killer" was for me always equivalent to how he made look the best players of their time look like amateurs.

It's not meant to be a critique but a different perspective, knowing his BW history definitely would put a little shadow on his SC2 performance (look at Stork :[, huge shadow), so in a way not knowing BW history is a blessing in disguise because you do not expect that much of him, but on the other hand you do not know 80% of him as a player. Of course out of all BW legends he is doing the best, and it was the first time (at least for me) that i could feel a little of that dangerous aura from him in SC2. So despite slight negative tone im actually happy that at least one of Elephants delivered. Still it's just a beginning, I hope.

coming from a sc2 only follower, I have to admit I have my doubts for him at the start.
Flash came in, became one of the best terrans there is
JD showed his understanding of sc2 zerg was quite lacking in his early tournaments, little creep spread, weird strategies etc.

But nowadays he has become something more than just a BW legend for us SC2 fans.
He represents a player who really will fix his problematic matchups, a lot of personality and has a tonnes of emotions.

For me, his past in BW is only an additional profile, even if he was a total newbie B teamer in BW, it would be impossible for a player like him not to shine to sc2 fans. We really are watching him grow as a player.
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
shell
Profile Joined October 2010
Portugal2722 Posts
November 11 2013 18:00 GMT
#2055
After the fall of idra and stephno retiring.. JD is my favourite player nowadays!

Loose or win i will believe in the dong!

gg this weekend.. your time will come!
BENFICA || Besties: idra, Stephano, Nestea, Jaedong, Serral, Jinro, Scarlett || Zerg <3
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 20:14:04
November 11 2013 20:13 GMT
#2056
Updated the Publications and Famous Brood War Games sections
Please keep sending your JD material!! I'm still working on the graphic section banners, don't worry.

My mission statement for this fanclub is to be THE one stop place for anything and EVERYTHING JD. Games, VODs, Replays, Interviews, Results, News, etc etc etc... I want this to be a JD HUB, and the best fanclub in TL. Obviously I can't do this on my own, so like I said, please continue to send me all your JD content!! The Tyrant deserves the best :D.
Right now I want to get on compiling all of JD's best SC2 games so far, so if you have any games you remember/can't forget, PLEASE PM ME THEM and I'll see about adding them to the fanclub.

And as always, thanks for reading
SooYoung-Noona!
[DIVINE]
Profile Joined May 2011
48 Posts
November 12 2013 19:07 GMT
#2057
Sign me up plz JaeDong is the best.

Btw.:He is streaming right now!
OVERLORDai
Profile Joined March 2011
United States49 Posts
November 12 2013 19:26 GMT
#2058
sign me up please~
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
CutTheEnemy
Profile Joined November 2013
Canada373 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-12 20:50:34
November 12 2013 20:49 GMT
#2059
Speaking of his mouse, anyone know what his mouse settings are? His DPI is WAY higher than mine, I use 800 but I assume his is at least 1600-2000.

Also, how does he do injects and hotkeys? I can't tell whether its just camera hotkeys or whether its the individual hatch control method from that old video, or a combination. He's too fast for me to see, and no recent fpvods...

Or are there recent fpvods?

edit: what does signing up for a fanclub do? I don't understand what it does besides put your name on a list.
Can we help spread the word and create pressure to get Rob Pardo to replace Browder as head of Sc2? Pardo led the team for broodwar, frozen throne, and wow/BC. We need to make this a thing before LotV development starts. Think about it.
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
November 12 2013 21:38 GMT
#2060
JD LIVE STREAMING NOW GUYS!
Go support him!

http://www.twitch.tv/egjd
SooYoung-Noona!
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 138 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4550
Shuttle 1806
Leta 1691
BeSt 397
Soulkey 191
Soma 147
sorry 55
ZergMaN 31
Shine 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7851
WinterStarcraft672
Sick193
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Rush1361
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 27m
Patches Events
7h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 27m
OSC
15h 27m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.