• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:34
CEST 23:34
KST 06:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8087 users

The Jaedong Fan Club - Page 105

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 138 Next
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
November 20 2013 17:00 GMT
#2081
On November 21 2013 01:53 azngamer828 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 01:41 SC2Toastie wrote:
He lost to a Protoss who forcefielded his third while getting his own up and recalled....
The only thing in this game I really don't know if it should be in atm, but Jaedong seemed to think it was his own fault: "GGWP!!"

he played against NONY.
saw on his stream...

Good for Nony :-)
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
skylarr
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada209 Posts
November 20 2013 23:40 GMT
#2082
He won't be GM until he loses a couple games. As of right now the game system probably think JD's account is a hacker lolol
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
November 21 2013 02:55 GMT
#2083
Damn that was the sickest streak haha
SooYoung-Noona!
Dundron2000
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden1140 Posts
November 21 2013 19:52 GMT
#2084
So Jaedong got leased to EG for one year.. and in two weeks that time is up.. knowwhatimsayin
n.Die_Jaedong
Meepman
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada610 Posts
November 21 2013 20:36 GMT
#2085
On November 22 2013 04:52 Dundron2000 wrote:
So Jaedong got leased to EG for one year.. and in two weeks that time is up.. knowwhatimsayin



He creates his own army of mini-dongs and puts the n.Die_ tag on all of them, becoming greater than EG ever could????
lookfirewood
Profile Joined May 2011
1212 Posts
November 21 2013 23:13 GMT
#2086
On November 22 2013 04:52 Dundron2000 wrote:
So Jaedong got leased to EG for one year.. and in two weeks that time is up.. knowwhatimsayin

Well..
R.I.P STX 03.08.2013 never forget.
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
November 24 2013 00:06 GMT
#2087
On November 22 2013 04:52 Dundron2000 wrote:
So Jaedong got leased to EG for one year.. and in two weeks that time is up.. knowwhatimsayin


It's not REALLY a lease. Essentially it's up to JD/EG whether or not he wans to go back to Jin Air, there was nothing in his contract that stated he needed to be given back
SooYoung-Noona!
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
November 24 2013 00:09 GMT
#2088
I will be very surprised if JD doesn't stay with EG. He gets to attend so many foreign tournaments now.
Hello
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12059 Posts
November 24 2013 00:47 GMT
#2089
On November 24 2013 09:09 Keeemy wrote:
I will be very surprised if JD doesn't stay with EG. He gets to attend so many foreign tournaments now.


Also not to make any assumptions but I would imagine his financial situation is a hell of a lot more stable at EG than it was with Team 8. I mean he must have made big bucks with oz, but I'm not entirely sure Team 8, or now Jin Air will offer him that same kind of stability.

Either way I hope Jaedong picks to do what he wants to do, a happy Jaedong creates a happy fan.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
tili
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1332 Posts
November 24 2013 01:12 GMT
#2090
When is JD's next big event?
RiZu
Profile Joined February 2012
Singapore5715 Posts
November 24 2013 01:22 GMT
#2091
On November 24 2013 10:12 tili wrote:
When is JD's next big event?

DH Winter in around 4 days time.
TimENT
Profile Joined November 2012
United States1425 Posts
November 24 2013 03:31 GMT
#2092
I hope he streams tonight :/
Barcelona / Arsenal Fan!
sM.Zik
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2553 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-24 04:16:37
November 24 2013 04:15 GMT
#2093
On November 24 2013 09:47 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 09:09 Keeemy wrote:
I will be very surprised if JD doesn't stay with EG. He gets to attend so many foreign tournaments now.


Also not to make any assumptions but I would imagine his financial situation is a hell of a lot more stable at EG than it was with Team 8. I mean he must have made big bucks with oz, but I'm not entirely sure Team 8, or now Jin Air will offer him that same kind of stability.

Either way I hope Jaedong picks to do what he wants to do, a happy Jaedong creates a happy fan.


Yeah, at first I wasnt very glad when he joined EG, thought it wouldve been bad for his practice schedule.

But were talking about Jae fucking dong. Being in EG allowed him to taste foreigners events, which showed how much fan loved him outside of Korea too, which I think helped him having a motivation boost. Then he went hard in training mode and look at how much he steadily improved since. Happy Jaedong is a monster eager for victory you dont want to face and I honestly believe we didnt see that sort of Jaedong since 2011.

So all in all, im glad hes on EG now and I want him to stay with then. Althought itll be very sad to not have him on proleage.. thats just wrong, he wont be able to get his top 1 place in SPL wins.
Jaedong Fighting! | youtube.com/ZikGaming
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
November 24 2013 05:03 GMT
#2094
On November 24 2013 09:47 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 09:09 Keeemy wrote:
I will be very surprised if JD doesn't stay with EG. He gets to attend so many foreign tournaments now.


Also not to make any assumptions but I would imagine his financial situation is a hell of a lot more stable at EG than it was with Team 8. I mean he must have made big bucks with oz, but I'm not entirely sure Team 8, or now Jin Air will offer him that same kind of stability.

Either way I hope Jaedong picks to do what he wants to do, a happy Jaedong creates a happy fan.


Well that and I wouldn't be surprised if he got a raise (correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't think any other player this year made 5 sc2 finals).

I will be surprised (and sad) if EG doesn't sign jaedong for another year. I worry if he goes back to a kespa team he'll be just like flash (don't see much from him at all, specially the past few months).
When I think of something else, something will go here
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12889 Posts
November 24 2013 05:09 GMT
#2095
I really hope he stays in eg or he might not stream again and don't go to foreign tournament as often
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
Weirdkid
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Singapore2431 Posts
November 24 2013 10:55 GMT
#2096
Shameless self promotion Jaedong interview here.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436439
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself." - Proverbs 26:4
kuriz
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark141 Posts
November 24 2013 11:46 GMT
#2097
Sign me up, the DONG for ever! And ever! And EVER!
IMPOSEIDON
Profile Joined July 2013
Malaysia33 Posts
November 24 2013 12:47 GMT
#2098
what earphones is JaeDong using ?
Beyond The Game
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
November 24 2013 17:10 GMT
#2099
New intervi.... Oh lmao look, Weirdkid already posted it haha
Great interview with JD, added as featured in the OP :D

Featured Publication: Jaedong at GStar Convention 2013
Written By: Levo [Translated by Weirdkid]
Written On: November 22nd, 2013
Publication Type: Interview
Exerpt:
What are the pros and cons of living and being active overseas, as compared to living and being active locally?

Firstly, I've had a long time in this professional career, and so already have the ability to control myself. I am very suited to life in a foreign team.

There is more freedom in everything in a foreign team, and so I have to create the results that I want myself. It's different just on this point alone, and I am very satisfied with it. Even though I don't know why, the feelings that foreign fans have for me have already passed the peak, and it's at a level where it's like they love me, and it makes me feel really blessed.
SooYoung-Noona!
Lysergic
Profile Joined December 2010
United States355 Posts
November 25 2013 05:40 GMT
#2100
Jaedong Stream 2013-11-22 Recordings:

2013.11.22_21:56 - (Z)Jaedong vs (Z)CatZ on DF Yeonsu



Will add some more later.
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 138 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 619
ProTech148
NeuroSwarm 98
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14071
910 81
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever288
canceldota110
League of Legends
Doublelift2833
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4472
Other Games
summit1g3654
fl0m1253
FrodaN899
olofmeister856
Liquid`Hasu358
C9.Mang0232
Livibee190
ToD167
UpATreeSC78
PPMD26
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 58
• poizon28 21
• musti20045 17
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 73
• FirePhoenix6
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21445
• WagamamaTV480
League of Legends
• Scarra762
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur618
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.