• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:40
CEST 13:40
KST 20:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10678 users

Movie Discussion! - Page 36

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 483 Next
Please title all your posts and rehost all images on Imgur
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
March 07 2010 17:21 GMT
#701
[image loading]

I watched this tonight, I thought it was a fantastic film, really enjoyed it. I didn't know it was a true story until the end where they start showing pictures of the real person. I recommend this film.

[image loading]

I'm kind of disappointed with this one, I thought it was a little slow at the beginning but then it suddenly picks up and I begin to like it, and unfortunately at the very end it fizzles out, the ended felt kind of rushed.

[image loading]

I enjoyed this film, nothing to it really except that JT runs into a bunch of rooms and mows down people.

[image loading]

Was potentially a good film, but they destroyed it...this was a waste of my time.

I was bored yesterday and I felt like watching some old films
If you haven't seen these two films I recommend them if you feel like watching something old

[image loading]

Black and white film, it's about a jury that needs to decide whether the boy gets the chair or not. Stuffed in a room with no fan on an extremely hot day, everyone wants to just get out except for one man who thinks there's a chance the boy is innocent.

[image loading]
Husband blackmails an old class mate into helping him kill his wife because she was having an affair. He thought he had it all planned out perfectly but nothing ever goes quite according to plan.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Achromic
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
773 Posts
March 07 2010 17:22 GMT
#702
Was Alice in Wonderland any good?
Blah
wadis
Profile Joined April 2009
Sweden59 Posts
March 07 2010 17:26 GMT
#703
saw Alice in Wonderland yesterday, was ok, nothing special really. Very Tim Brutonish.
na nanana nana nana....
Intr3pid
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Switzerland336 Posts
March 07 2010 17:43 GMT
#704
I hate Tim Burton. Don't know why Depp keeps making movies with him.
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-07 17:46:44
March 07 2010 17:44 GMT
#705
On March 06 2010 01:20 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2010 14:40 Chuiu wrote:
Anyone else notice every movie Manit0u has listed shows a guy holding a gun.


Blame the movie industry for putting a gun in almost every main character's hands...

Show nested quote +
On February 28 2010 06:40 .Wilsh. wrote:
[image loading]


Pretty good SciFi movie. It is a independent film, which beats any SciFi movie Hollywood has put out in the last 10 years. (Unless I'm forgetting one)


Donnie Darko
Idiocracy
The Fountain
Primer
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Serenity
The Prestige
Children of Men

Looks like you have a lot of watching to do...

Primer was an independent film.
I love Serenity, but I don't think it was a better movie than Moon (I also liked the series more than the movie :x ).
I don't know if The Prestige should be considered a sci-fi film, haven't seen Eternal Sunshine, and the rest I thought were kinda crappy.
I mean, obviously this is all subjective, but I think Moon is definitely one of the best sci-fi movies in recent years, certainly better than most big budget Hollywood movies.

[image loading]

Saw it yesterday because of the best movie nomination. Better than I expected.
Entusman #12
NiGoL
Profile Joined September 2008
1868 Posts
March 07 2010 18:41 GMT
#706
the men who ate goats i think is the name, it really sucked so much! i thought it was gonna be A LOT better than it was, really good actors in it too, big disappointment
http://www.twitter.com/NiGoLBW playing league on a competitive level
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
March 07 2010 18:46 GMT
#707
Legion is terriBAD!
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-07 19:33:24
March 07 2010 19:31 GMT
#708
On March 08 2010 03:41 NiGoL wrote:
the men who ate goats i think is the name, it really sucked so much! i thought it was gonna be A LOT better than it was, really good actors in it too, big disappointment


It's "The Men Who Stare At Goats". Wasn't able to finish it as it got me absolutely bored somewhere around the 2/3 mark.

And littlechava, "The Prestige" is a sci-fi film. Who says that sci-fi can't be set in the past? It has both science (Nicola Tesla) and fiction in it so if that's not sci-fi I don't really know what is...
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-07 19:57:26
March 07 2010 19:56 GMT
#709
Saw Daybreakers the other day, the first half was really good, but the execution for the ending was just bad.

Very interesting plot/scenario. I suggest it.

[image loading]
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
kli6891
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States143 Posts
March 07 2010 20:08 GMT
#710
Matewan - great movie!

[image loading]
jtan
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Sweden5891 Posts
March 07 2010 20:12 GMT
#711
[image loading]

Vampire movie by Chan-wook Park, I really liked it. Watch it if you liked his other stuff!
Enter a Uh
neobowman
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3324 Posts
March 07 2010 20:13 GMT
#712
I saw Alice in Wonderland. Quite nice. The Hatter reminded me of Sweeney Todd, Jack Sparrow and Willy Wonka all at the same time. I didn't really like the actor for Alice though and the ending + Show Spoiler +
was so freaking predictable -_-.
Emon_
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
3925 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-07 20:47:27
March 07 2010 20:45 GMT
#713
[image loading]


I saw this the other day. It's a very dark and challenging movie about a guy with a gift that's stuck in a bad place. He has a gift for math and a lot of other subjects but he refuses to pursue a career of any sort - opting instead to hang out with his friends. He later has to face his life and decide what he wants to do with it - with the help of his psychiatrist Robin Williams. Great movie.
"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully" -GWB ||
uiCk
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Canada1925 Posts
March 07 2010 20:51 GMT
#714
good will huntin, probably the most overseeen movie of our times. though it is an excellent movie!

saw this french movie yesterday at the cinema, called un Prophete
[image loading]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1235166/

this movie was awsome, including one of the worst violence scenes i have seen in a long time. (very realistic more then gruesome, violenece, not gore)

hihgly recommend
I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids
bigjmachine
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States314 Posts
March 07 2010 20:53 GMT
#715
[image loading]


Amazing
ㅈㅈ
Reno(TE)
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom434 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-07 23:05:28
March 07 2010 21:24 GMT
#716
[image loading]

district 9
A pro isnt someone who sacrifices themselves for their job, thats just a fool.
mdb
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Bulgaria4059 Posts
March 07 2010 21:32 GMT
#717
On March 07 2010 23:21 Manit0u wrote:
[image loading]


Wonderful movie.
It's cheesy, it's craptastic, it's the same old story all over again...
At the same time, the smile never leaves your face when you watch it. I don't know if it's because of the American Ninja nostalgia, or because the awesome minimalistic approach of the director (almost no special effects, but it only serves this movie), or perhaps because I've had really low expectations about it. You won't regret watching it, it's all Ninja Assassin aspired to be but failed.


you trolled me so bad into watching this movie.
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
March 07 2010 21:36 GMT
#718
[image loading]


3/10 terrible movie
nbtnbt5
Profile Joined March 2009
232 Posts
March 07 2010 21:43 GMT
#719
On March 08 2010 06:36 ilj.psa wrote:
[image loading]


3/10 terrible movie



I agree with this rating. After the movie was done I regretted watching it.

Also:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


It was actually pretty funny, but I wouldn't watch it again, ever because the jokes in the movie are like a one time thing.
Yellow: "Well boxer's kind of a tool like that, wanting to bunker rush me all the time but hiding it behind all that deception."
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
March 07 2010 21:51 GMT
#720
On March 08 2010 05:45 Emon_ wrote:
[image loading]


I saw this the other day. It's a very dark and challenging movie about a guy with a gift that's stuck in a bad place. He has a gift for math and a lot of other subjects but he refuses to pursue a career of any sort - opting instead to hang out with his friends. He later has to face his life and decide what he wants to do with it - with the help of his psychiatrist Robin Williams. Great movie.


This movie is so good.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 483 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko249
LamboSC2 110
Codebar 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23405
Calm 6035
Rain 2118
Bisu 1282
FanTaSy 924
Jaedong 472
Horang2 458
Rush 397
Soma 358
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Stork 233
Zeus 220
Mini 168
Light 115
Larva 100
Mong 90
Barracks 83
Hyun 79
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 74
910 69
ZerO 68
Free 56
ToSsGirL 39
Sea.KH 37
Killer 35
NaDa 28
Sexy 27
Shinee 26
Noble 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 15
Bale 14
sorry 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6289
Counter-Strike
fl0m1502
olofmeister1063
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
gofns58594
singsing1802
B2W.Neo527
dupreeh358
crisheroes281
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2241
Other Games
• WagamamaTV149
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 20m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 20m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.