• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:36
CEST 03:36
KST 10:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9655 users

Movie Discussion! - Page 34

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 483 Next
Please title all your posts and rehost all images on Imgur
love1another
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1844 Posts
February 17 2010 18:40 GMT
#661
RfoD is a really sad sad sad movie.
"I'm learning more and more that TL isn't the place to go for advice outside of anything you need in college. It's like you guys just make up your own fantasy world shit and post it as if you've done it." - Chill
Sosha
Profile Joined August 2004
United States749 Posts
February 17 2010 19:08 GMT
#662
On February 15 2010 09:49 Chuiu wrote:
So a friend told me about Pandorum and compared it to Event Horizon. After watching both the only similarity between the two is they are both about people trying to survive in space on a space ship they can't escape from. Like every other space scifi horror movie pretty much. Anyway I ended up watching both...

[image loading]


Saw it long ass time ago but it still is a great movie. I don't normally like horror movies but this is one of the few that I appreciate.

[image loading]


Pandorum was more of an action movie to me, it just doesn't feel like it belongs in the horror genre. Anyway it was a pretty cool movie, I enjoyed it. The ending felt like it wanted to get over with itself as fast as possible though.



Event Horizon, good movie, no doubt. I feel that Sunshine resembles that movie a lot, but is also a great movie. More informative and meaningful topics etc..

However, Pandorum! If u've ever seen "The Descent". You'll kinda feel dissapointed watching Pandorum.. The Descent was good and pretty original for its time, which it isnt old either, just came out before Pandorum, like maybe 2004-5. It's bascially the exact same, except Pandorum takes place in Space, rather than in a cave.. So perhaps if u've seen Pandorum, u'll prolly think The Descent favors it, but its more vice-versa

Crash was also a good movie!
Another movie I seen last night that I enjoyed;
The Departed;
Leonardo Dicaprio, Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson, Alec Baldwin. the Sheen father. Was a good movie, dramatical who-done-it type film.
Tranquility through fluid Motion. GlowBabyGlow.
ShAsTa
Profile Joined November 2002
Belgium2841 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-19 18:46:20
February 19 2010 18:19 GMT
#663
[image loading]

New Scorsese, without De Niro.
Great movie: 8.2/10 Music in the beginning was weird, didn't feel appropiate for what was on screen and thus a little distracting but fortunately that improved. Recommended.
If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.
MorroW
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden3522 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-19 18:28:48
February 19 2010 18:28 GMT
#664
[image loading]


recommend it alot :D
+ Show Spoiler +
nightmarish ending tho, things that arent supposed to happen in movies just did
Progamerpls no copy pasterino
GunSec
Profile Joined February 2010
1095 Posts
February 19 2010 18:35 GMT
#665
[QUOTE]On February 20 2010 03:28 MorroW wrote:
[img]http://blog.80millionmoviesfree.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/The-Collector.jpg[/img]

recommend it alot :D

Hehe Morrow, I did watch it last week as well . That movie was creepy and intense but I didn't like the end though.

The last movies I did watch was Legion and Zombieland, I don't recommend anybody to watch these movies :/. Probably the worst movies I have ever seen.
AdunToridas
Profile Joined December 2008
Germany380 Posts
February 20 2010 10:45 GMT
#666
[image loading]
« People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger that my best friend was born in a manger? »
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
February 20 2010 11:16 GMT
#667
On February 13 2010 21:11 SkyTheUnknown wrote:
Movie I saw on BluRay yesterday:
Le scaphandre et le papillon

[image loading]


Short summary from imdb:
Elle France editor Jean-Dominique Bauby, who, in 1995 at the age of 43, suffered a stroke that paralyzed his entire body, except his left eye. Using that eye to blink out his memoir, Bauby eloquently described the aspects of his interior world, from the psychological torment of being trapped inside his body to his imagined stories from lands he'd only visited in his mind.

My opinion: one of the best movies I have seen in the last years. It's not a easy movie, but it's just beautiful and shows how the world from the perspective of a person with locked in syndrome really is.

This was a great movie when I saw it, I believe it translates into: "The butterfly and the Diving Bell" if I remember correctly.

I'm also really excited about Cash, I love those typed of movies which explore the human psyche.

1111 POST COUNT!!
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
LeperKahn
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Romania1852 Posts
February 21 2010 22:56 GMT
#668
[image loading]

Ahhhhh
This movie is so good! Everyone's seen it, but watch it again it is great.
CJ Entusman #14 • http://soundcloud.com/discodinosaur • https://discosaur.bandcamp.com/
Phantom
Profile Joined September 2004
Canada2151 Posts
February 21 2010 22:59 GMT
#669
[image loading]


Took a year, but I finally got to watching this film lol, it was awesome :D
http://www.gosugamers.net/starcraft2/members/Phantom
GW.Methos
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States249 Posts
February 21 2010 23:16 GMT
#670
kill bill 2
i.pwn.n00bs
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
February 22 2010 03:55 GMT
#671
[image loading]

Jeff Bridges is amazing in this movie, and I can't get the music out of my head.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
February 22 2010 04:04 GMT
#672
On February 20 2010 03:35 GunSec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2010 03:28 MorroW wrote:
[image loading]


recommend it alot :D


Hehe Morrow, I did watch it last week as well . That movie was creepy and intense but I didn't like the end though.

The last movies I did watch was Legion and Zombieland, I don't recommend anybody to watch these movies :/. Probably the worst movies I have ever seen.


Zombieland was kinda fun, still worse than Shawn of the Dead but I didn't feel like I wasted my time watching it.
Definitely not going to watch The Collector (the "from the writers of Saw x, y and z" part tells me everything I need to know about it and the only good Saw movie was part I - which would be even better if the action didn't ever leave the room).

I'm about to watch Boondock Saints II and Edge of Darkness. Will post the reviews later on.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
February 22 2010 04:06 GMT
#673
[image loading]


Awful. Dialogue could not be worse if it tried to be. occasionally enjoyable when things go boom. terrible ending. 3/10
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
February 22 2010 08:03 GMT
#674
Saw:

The Wolfman: 5/10 even tho im a huge fan of werewolf movies this was a total disaster.
Legion: At the beginning I was liking the film then everything got ruined, 5.4/10
Precious: A movie with meaning tho I found it pretty boring 6.5/10
Ratatouile: Saw it yesterday for the 3rd time I think, this time in blu-ray, excellent movie, 9/10
Universal Soldier 3: Total Crap, 1/10
Daybreakers: I was so hyped from the trailer then when I finally saw this movie I didnt like it much so 6/10 cause the scenario was ok, it could have been a lot more better easily making an 8 but it failed.

Gonna watch Alice in wonderland as soon as it comes out.
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
February 22 2010 08:10 GMT
#675
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 20 2010 03:19 ShAsTa wrote:
[image loading]

New Scorsese, without De Niro.
Great movie: 8.2/10 Music in the beginning was weird, didn't feel appropiate for what was on screen and thus a little distracting but fortunately that improved. Recommended.



Agreed. This movie was great! I saw it a few nights ago, half way into the movie I start to develop my own theories as to what's really going on and how it'll all wrap itself up
It's better to burn out than to fade away
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
February 22 2010 10:42 GMT
#676
On February 20 2010 03:28 MorroW wrote:
[image loading]


recommend it alot :D
+ Show Spoiler +
nightmarish ending tho, things that arent supposed to happen in movies just did

i thought this movie was so bad.+ Show Spoiler +
First of all there is no character development or background info on anyone in the entire movie. Then you are thrown into this ridiculous circus torturer/killer rigged house and some people die, some people live, you see some titties, cops and medics show up, essentially do nothing. Killer gets away and all you know is he was staking out the house earlier as a pest control guy.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
February 22 2010 11:47 GMT
#677
On February 22 2010 17:03 ffswowsucks wrote:
Saw:

The Wolfman: 5/10 even tho im a huge fan of werewolf movies this was a total disaster.
Legion: At the beginning I was liking the film then everything got ruined, 5.4/10
Precious: A movie with meaning tho I found it pretty boring 6.5/10
Ratatouile: Saw it yesterday for the 3rd time I think, this time in blu-ray, excellent movie, 9/10
Universal Soldier 3: Total Crap, 1/10
Daybreakers: I was so hyped from the trailer then when I finally saw this movie I didnt like it much so 6/10 cause the scenario was ok, it could have been a lot more better easily making an 8 but it failed.

Gonna watch Alice in wonderland as soon as it comes out.

There's a universal Soldier 2 and 3? lol I didn't know that, probably won't watch them.

I too was hyped up from the trailer and I also didn't like the movie much either. They had a good idea but in the end I was bored and over it before it even ended. We need a good vampire movie, I thought this might be a nice break from that twilight crap but it failed.

Ratatouille was definitely a fun movie.

Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-22 11:58:44
February 22 2010 11:58 GMT
#678
On February 20 2010 03:35 GunSec wrote:


Hehe Morrow, I did watch it last week as well . That movie was creepy and intense but I didn't like the end though.

The last movies I did watch was Legion and Zombieland, I don't recommend anybody to watch these movies :/. Probably the worst movies I have ever seen.

Nooooo, legion was total crap, but Zombieland - very good movie! (unless you are looking for a plot, but if you can get entertainment from watching movies - go for it)
I'd also recommend Boondock Saints 2 and The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (but this one can be a little too weird for some people).

Also if you like "fighting/action movies" i recommend you Blood and Bone.
Entertaining
gds
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Iceland1391 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-25 03:29:19
February 25 2010 03:27 GMT
#679
[image loading]


I didnt see the one made by abel ferrara (yet) but this one is actually very good.
imdb is 7.1 but i would give an 8.
Great performance by N.cage, i didnt know he was that good.

edit: the soundtrack is awesome too!
LaiShin
Profile Joined November 2005
Australia978 Posts
February 27 2010 13:37 GMT
#680
On February 20 2010 03:19 ShAsTa wrote:
[image loading]

New Scorsese, without De Niro.
Great movie: 8.2/10 Music in the beginning was weird, didn't feel appropiate for what was on screen and thus a little distracting but fortunately that improved. Recommended.


This was a great great movie. Maybe 'cos I've seen too many shitty movies recently, but I give this a 11/10. Movie kept me immersed throughout.

<3 the last line. Simple and gd.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 483 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12780
Shuttle 676
Artosis 607
Dewaltoss 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4014
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox521
AZ_Axe112
Other Games
summit1g7797
shahzam693
Day[9].tv544
C9.Mang0359
Maynarde149
ViBE127
WinterStarcraft79
Trikslyr66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv544
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.