• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:24
CEST 21:24
KST 04:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13162 users

[TV] HBO Game of Thrones - Page 115

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 1836 Next
All book discussion in this thread is now allowed.
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
May 05 2011 21:17 GMT
#2281
On May 06 2011 06:12 Skilledblob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 04:49 unsmart wrote:
So far I have one big disappointment in the show. Going to spoiler it because it might come in later in this season.

+ Show Spoiler +
Bran didn't have the crow dream. I was really looking forward to Bran having the dream and then waking up and finally naming his wolf Summer.


Other than that I'm really enjoying the show.


well that scene is allready over but they can always integrate some parts of the dream if he remembers something etc. But you are right that dream is a huge part of Brans character development so it would have been good to keep it.

On the other hand Bran doesnt play a big role in the first book so I can see why they left it out, probably not to confuse some viewers even more.


spoil more..

if you are answering to spoiler, spoiler it ~~
And all is illuminated.
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
May 05 2011 21:22 GMT
#2282
I didnt spoil anything, and how do I spoil a scene of the series that is allready over.
Sprungjeezy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1313 Posts
May 05 2011 21:31 GMT
#2283
On May 06 2011 06:17 freelander wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 06:12 Skilledblob wrote:
On May 06 2011 04:49 unsmart wrote:
So far I have one big disappointment in the show. Going to spoiler it because it might come in later in this season.

+ Show Spoiler +
Bran didn't have the crow dream. I was really looking forward to Bran having the dream and then waking up and finally naming his wolf Summer.


Other than that I'm really enjoying the show.


well that scene is allready over but they can always integrate some parts of the dream if he remembers something etc. But you are right that dream is a huge part of Brans character development so it would have been good to keep it.

On the other hand Bran doesnt play a big role in the first book so I can see why they left it out, probably not to confuse some viewers even more.


spoil more..

if you are answering to spoiler, spoiler it ~~


Lol? He's spoiling something that hasn't even happened (and won't happen). Not to mention its vague as it is. "He has a dream, but its not a big deal in the TV series because he has a small role in the first book."
Marradron
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands1586 Posts
May 05 2011 21:33 GMT
#2284
It could possibly still happen in the tv series. No need not to be safe. Discussing spoilers should be again in spoilers.
OrchidThief
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark2298 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-05 21:41:29
May 05 2011 21:41 GMT
#2285
Must say I'm absolutely loving this show so far. Originally I was just waiting for something to watch while waiting for californication and sons of anarchy to come back, but this really has potential to become awesome.

I must say I'm kind of semigiggling everytime Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) is on, because, while his english accent isn't bad, once in a while you can hear the scandinavian shine through.
Eishi_Ki
Profile Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1667 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-05 22:06:51
May 05 2011 21:59 GMT
#2286


Great to see some development of that little shit Theon's character.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-05 22:06:41
May 05 2011 22:06 GMT
#2287
it's just funny because the guy who quoted you didn't put his quote in a spoiler so he's wrong too

he quoted someone answering a spoiler question not in a spoiler so his quote should have been in spoilers too
Coolbeans
Profile Joined April 2010
Ireland162 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-05 22:08:01
May 05 2011 22:07 GMT
#2288
On May 06 2011 06:31 Sprungjeezy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 06:17 freelander wrote:
On May 06 2011 06:12 Skilledblob wrote:
On May 06 2011 04:49 unsmart wrote:
So far I have one big disappointment in the show. Going to spoiler it because it might come in later in this season.

+ Show Spoiler +
Bran didn't have the crow dream. I was really looking forward to Bran having the dream and then waking up and finally naming his wolf Summer.


Other than that I'm really enjoying the show.


well that scene is allready over but they can always integrate some parts of the dream if he remembers something etc. But you are right that dream is a huge part of Brans character development so it would have been good to keep it.

On the other hand Bran doesnt play a big role in the first book so I can see why they left it out, probably not to confuse some viewers even more.


spoil more..

if you are answering to spoiler, spoiler it ~~


Lol? He's spoiling something that hasn't even happened (and won't happen). Not to mention its vague as it is. "He has a dream, but its not a big deal in the TV series because he has a small role in the first book."


+ Show Spoiler +
Well he says that Bran has a bigger role in future series which is indeed a spoiler. Now i know he won't have that big of a role and won't die in the first season, thanks

1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
May 05 2011 22:07 GMT
#2289
On May 06 2011 06:59 Eishi_Ki wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2QwUIA8Puk&feature=feedu

Great to see some development of that little shit Theon's character.



This is awesome. Really curious how big a role they will give to Theon
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
Maginor
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway505 Posts
May 05 2011 22:08 GMT
#2290
So they finally get to set up Theon's character and that particular backstory. That's cool.
Sm3agol
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2055 Posts
May 05 2011 22:47 GMT
#2291
In other news, I love Tyrion(sp?).
Doppelganger
Profile Joined May 2010
488 Posts
May 05 2011 23:01 GMT
#2292
On May 06 2011 07:47 Sm3agol wrote:
In other news, I love Tyrion(sp?).

"sp?" ???
deth
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia1757 Posts
May 05 2011 23:05 GMT
#2293
On May 06 2011 08:01 Doppelganger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 07:47 Sm3agol wrote:
In other news, I love Tyrion(sp?).

"sp?" ???


means unsure of spelling
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
May 05 2011 23:05 GMT
#2294
On May 06 2011 07:47 Sm3agol wrote:
In other news, I love Tyrion(sp?).


Tyrion is correct
sjh
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada136 Posts
May 06 2011 01:40 GMT
#2295
What story arc are you guys most looking forward to the development of? Personally I find the wall/jon snow stuff to be the most interesting right now.

+ Show Spoiler +
but I'm pumped to see what the dragons look like!
Ceterum ceseo Protatem esse delendam
sjh
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada136 Posts
May 06 2011 01:44 GMT
#2296
Poll: Have you read the books?

Yes, I've read all of them! (55)
 
59%

I've not read the books at all (23)
 
25%

I have started the first, but I haven't finished it (8)
 
9%

I've read the first, but not all of them (7)
 
8%

93 total votes

Your vote: Have you read the books?

(Vote): Yes, I've read all of them!
(Vote): I've read the first, but not all of them
(Vote): I have started the first, but I haven't finished it
(Vote): I've not read the books at all


Ceterum ceseo Protatem esse delendam
unsmart
Profile Joined April 2009
United States322 Posts
May 06 2011 02:03 GMT
#2297
On May 06 2011 10:40 sjh wrote:
What story arc are you guys most looking forward to the development of? Personally I find the wall/jon snow stuff to be the most interesting right now.

+ Show Spoiler +
but I'm pumped to see what the dragons look like!

+ Show Spoiler [Book 1 spoiler] +
I'm really want to see the Tyrion and Bronn at the mountain castle scene. The way I read Cat's sister and nephew was sorta like Hutt and the little laughing thing. The duel should be awesome as well. I also love the concept of the sky dungeons.
sjh
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada136 Posts
May 06 2011 02:05 GMT
#2298
On May 06 2011 11:03 unsmart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 10:40 sjh wrote:
What story arc are you guys most looking forward to the development of? Personally I find the wall/jon snow stuff to be the most interesting right now.

+ Show Spoiler +
but I'm pumped to see what the dragons look like!

+ Show Spoiler [Book 1 spoiler] +
I'm really want to see the Tyrion and Bronn at the mountain castle scene. The way I read Cat's sister and nephew was sorta like Hutt and the little laughing thing. The duel should be awesome as well. I also love the concept of the sky dungeons.


Fuck yeah! That will be amazing
Ceterum ceseo Protatem esse delendam
FyRe_DragOn
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada2057 Posts
May 06 2011 05:20 GMT
#2299
On May 06 2011 11:03 unsmart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 10:40 sjh wrote:
What story arc are you guys most looking forward to the development of? Personally I find the wall/jon snow stuff to be the most interesting right now.

+ Show Spoiler +
but I'm pumped to see what the dragons look like!

+ Show Spoiler [Book 1 spoiler] +
I'm really want to see the Tyrion and Bronn at the mountain castle scene. The way I read Cat's sister and nephew was sorta like Hutt and the little laughing thing. The duel should be awesome as well. I also love the concept of the sky dungeons.


LOL great analogy. i just realized that fits so well lmfao. im really looking forward to that part too
aka DragOn[NaS]
betaV1.25
Profile Joined April 2010
425 Posts
May 06 2011 05:30 GMT
#2300
On May 06 2011 11:03 unsmart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 10:40 sjh wrote:
What story arc are you guys most looking forward to the development of? Personally I find the wall/jon snow stuff to be the most interesting right now.

+ Show Spoiler +
but I'm pumped to see what the dragons look like!

+ Show Spoiler [Book 1 spoiler] +
I'm really want to see the Tyrion and Bronn at the mountain castle scene. The way I read Cat's sister and nephew was sorta like Hutt and the little laughing thing. The duel should be awesome as well. I also love the concept of the sky dungeons.



In the books and the series, Tyrion is without anydoubt my fav. char. so yes.... I totally agree with you.
+ Show Spoiler +

The other thing i am really REALLY waiting for the the hatching + Show Spoiler [not read the book? dont click] +
and the killing of the khal should be pretty intense
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 1836 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1201
TKL 433
IndyStarCraft 277
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1201
ByuN 455
TKL 433
IndyStarCraft 277
Reynor 232
EmSc Tv 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24497
Calm 2401
Shuttle 367
Mini 172
White-Ra 143
ZZZero.O 86
firebathero 83
scan(afreeca) 24
soO 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc11240
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1287
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3824
Liquid`Hasu548
MindelVK5
Other Games
summit1g4630
Liquid`RaSZi2258
fl0m1721
FrodaN1313
olofmeister731
B2W.Neo711
Khaldor494
Beastyqt387
Livibee179
crisheroes164
Mew2King70
Pyrionflax39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick742
BasetradeTV236
StarCraft 2
angryscii 17
EmSc Tv 7
EmSc2Tv 7
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 29
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach38
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1264
• Shiphtur652
• WagamamaTV419
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 36m
Replay Cast
3h 36m
OSC
16h 36m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.