• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:42
CEST 05:42
KST 12:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8655 users

HC: Region Firsts -Looking for More People - Page 2

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 26 2012 05:03 GMT
#21
On April 26 2012 14:02 KillerSOS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 14:00 m3rciless wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:58 KillerSOS wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:57 Battleaxe wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


Believe that refers to difficulty: Normal->Hardcore->Inferno


That's what I thought, but I wasn't positive.


No, Hardcore is where your characters die permanently, which is what the OP is doing.

The difficulty levels are normal nightmare hell inferno

edit: dat snipe



Oh if he's really trying a HC rush...

That sounds stupidly painful on no sleep.

No death with no sleep sounds difficult. But it sounds like the operator may die before the character does. I want to see it accomplished nonetheless.
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
m3rciless
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1476 Posts
April 26 2012 05:05 GMT
#22
On April 26 2012 14:03 Blasterion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 14:02 KillerSOS wrote:
On April 26 2012 14:00 m3rciless wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:58 KillerSOS wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:57 Battleaxe wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


Believe that refers to difficulty: Normal->Hardcore->Inferno


That's what I thought, but I wasn't positive.


No, Hardcore is where your characters die permanently, which is what the OP is doing.

The difficulty levels are normal nightmare hell inferno

edit: dat snipe



Oh if he's really trying a HC rush...

That sounds stupidly painful on no sleep.

No death with no sleep sounds difficult. But it sounds like the operator may die before the character does. I want to see it accomplished nonetheless.


Yeah i don't really think thats possible. When I played HC even only on nightmare in D2 i had to go soooo slow to not die and that was with full rest. 60 hours with no sleep I would have died so many times.
White-Ra fighting!
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 26 2012 05:07 GMT
#23
On April 26 2012 14:05 m3rciless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 14:03 Blasterion wrote:
On April 26 2012 14:02 KillerSOS wrote:
On April 26 2012 14:00 m3rciless wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:58 KillerSOS wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:57 Battleaxe wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


Believe that refers to difficulty: Normal->Hardcore->Inferno


That's what I thought, but I wasn't positive.


No, Hardcore is where your characters die permanently, which is what the OP is doing.

The difficulty levels are normal nightmare hell inferno

edit: dat snipe



Oh if he's really trying a HC rush...

That sounds stupidly painful on no sleep.

No death with no sleep sounds difficult. But it sounds like the operator may die before the character does. I want to see it accomplished nonetheless.


Yeah i don't really think thats possible. When I played HC even only on nightmare in D2 i had to go soooo slow to not die and that was with full rest. 60 hours with no sleep I would have died so many times.

I think it's proven that Sleepless driving is worse than drunk driving I wonder how it compares in gaming.
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
April 26 2012 05:08 GMT
#24
On April 26 2012 14:07 Blasterion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 14:05 m3rciless wrote:
On April 26 2012 14:03 Blasterion wrote:
On April 26 2012 14:02 KillerSOS wrote:
On April 26 2012 14:00 m3rciless wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:58 KillerSOS wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:57 Battleaxe wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


Believe that refers to difficulty: Normal->Hardcore->Inferno


That's what I thought, but I wasn't positive.


No, Hardcore is where your characters die permanently, which is what the OP is doing.

The difficulty levels are normal nightmare hell inferno

edit: dat snipe



Oh if he's really trying a HC rush...

That sounds stupidly painful on no sleep.

No death with no sleep sounds difficult. But it sounds like the operator may die before the character does. I want to see it accomplished nonetheless.


Yeah i don't really think thats possible. When I played HC even only on nightmare in D2 i had to go soooo slow to not die and that was with full rest. 60 hours with no sleep I would have died so many times.

I think it's proven that Sleepless driving is worse than drunk driving I wonder how it compares in gaming.


Drunk gaming is so much fun though.

+ Show Spoiler +
Until you die and lose your character

Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 26 2012 05:13 GMT
#25
On April 26 2012 14:08 KillerSOS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 14:07 Blasterion wrote:
On April 26 2012 14:05 m3rciless wrote:
On April 26 2012 14:03 Blasterion wrote:
On April 26 2012 14:02 KillerSOS wrote:
On April 26 2012 14:00 m3rciless wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:58 KillerSOS wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:57 Battleaxe wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


Believe that refers to difficulty: Normal->Hardcore->Inferno


That's what I thought, but I wasn't positive.


No, Hardcore is where your characters die permanently, which is what the OP is doing.

The difficulty levels are normal nightmare hell inferno

edit: dat snipe



Oh if he's really trying a HC rush...

That sounds stupidly painful on no sleep.

No death with no sleep sounds difficult. But it sounds like the operator may die before the character does. I want to see it accomplished nonetheless.


Yeah i don't really think thats possible. When I played HC even only on nightmare in D2 i had to go soooo slow to not die and that was with full rest. 60 hours with no sleep I would have died so many times.

I think it's proven that Sleepless driving is worse than drunk driving I wonder how it compares in gaming.


Drunk gaming is so much fun though.

+ Show Spoiler +
Until you die and lose your character


It's all fun and games until Hardcore hits you.... hardcore.
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
DerekJCEX
Profile Joined June 2009
United States64 Posts
April 26 2012 05:17 GMT
#26
On April 26 2012 13:59 Blasterion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 13:57 Battleaxe wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


Believe that refers to difficulty: Normal->Hardcore->Inferno

Normal
Nightmare
Hell
Inferno

Hardcore means Perma death


it goes:

Normal
Nightmare
Hell
Inferno
HC Normal
HC Nightmare
HC Hell
HC Inferno

sleep deprivation will be the cause of many deaths i'm sure. my poker abilities tend to go downhill after hour number 30 -_-

Arch00
Profile Joined July 2010
United States233 Posts
April 26 2012 05:18 GMT
#27
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


We'll be doing HARDCORE game mode, rush to 60
www.twitch.tv/arch00 ~ Arch.391 SC2
m3rciless
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1476 Posts
April 26 2012 05:20 GMT
#28
On April 26 2012 14:17 DerekJCEX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 13:59 Blasterion wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:57 Battleaxe wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


Believe that refers to difficulty: Normal->Hardcore->Inferno

Normal
Nightmare
Hell
Inferno

Hardcore means Perma death


it goes:

Normal
Nightmare
Hell
Inferno
HC Normal
HC Nightmare
HC Hell
HC Inferno

sleep deprivation will be the cause of many deaths i'm sure. my poker abilities tend to go downhill after hour number 30 -_-




wait really, you have to clear inferno to play HC?
White-Ra fighting!
zachMEISTER
Profile Joined December 2010
United States625 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 05:21:13
April 26 2012 05:20 GMT
#29
i didn't read far enough.
psillypsybic!
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
April 26 2012 05:21 GMT
#30
On April 26 2012 14:18 Arch00 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


We'll be doing HARDCORE game mode, rush to 60


Good luck

that's too hardcore for me
DarkPhenomenon
Profile Joined April 2012
20 Posts
April 26 2012 05:21 GMT
#31
Hey all,

I'm the guy organizing this and 60+ hours of HC isn't a death sentence (in game or literally). I've done 2 separate 72 hour long D2 HC ladder reset rushes, both 2 boxing with a mouse in each and I never died, was #1 and #2 on the ladder until I had to sleep and go back to work.

It's possible and I guarantee you I won't die due to tiredness :p
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
April 26 2012 05:23 GMT
#32
On April 26 2012 14:21 DarkPhenomenon wrote:
Hey all,

I'm the guy organizing this and 60+ hours of HC isn't a death sentence (in game or literally). I've done 2 separate 72 hour long D2 HC ladder reset rushes, both 2 boxing with a mouse in each and I never died, was #1 and #2 on the ladder until I had to sleep and go back to work.

It's possible and I guarantee you I won't die due to tiredness :p


I almost want to try this just because it's something new...

I emailed you earlier.
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 26 2012 05:24 GMT
#33
[image loading]
That's what they all say T.T

but I am sure some brave soul will step up to the plate. I am too weak for this I need my 6 hours of sleep per night.

User was temp banned for this post.
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
demonik187
Profile Joined August 2010
United States575 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 05:28:51
April 26 2012 05:27 GMT
#34
On April 26 2012 14:20 m3rciless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 14:17 DerekJCEX wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:59 Blasterion wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:57 Battleaxe wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


Believe that refers to difficulty: Normal->Hardcore->Inferno

Normal
Nightmare
Hell
Inferno

Hardcore means Perma death


it goes:

Normal
Nightmare
Hell
Inferno
HC Normal
HC Nightmare
HC Hell
HC Inferno

sleep deprivation will be the cause of many deaths i'm sure. my poker abilities tend to go downhill after hour number 30 -_-




wait really, you have to clear inferno to play HC?


No you do not have to complete the game to start a hardcore character. I'm not sure why this was posted. They are completely different game modes. Hardcore is not a difficulty level. Although it is difficult, it is a seperate game mode with a seperate ladder and everything. People who play the normal ladder cannot play games with people on the hardcore ladder.
We march to victory!
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 26 2012 05:29 GMT
#35
On April 26 2012 14:27 demonik187 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 14:20 m3rciless wrote:
On April 26 2012 14:17 DerekJCEX wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:59 Blasterion wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:57 Battleaxe wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


Believe that refers to difficulty: Normal->Hardcore->Inferno

Normal
Nightmare
Hell
Inferno

Hardcore means Perma death


it goes:

Normal
Nightmare
Hell
Inferno
HC Normal
HC Nightmare
HC Hell
HC Inferno

sleep deprivation will be the cause of many deaths i'm sure. my poker abilities tend to go downhill after hour number 30 -_-




wait really, you have to clear inferno to play HC?


No you do not have to complete the game to start a hardcore character. I'm not sure why this was posted. They are completely different game modes. Hardcore is not a difficulty level. Although it is difficult, it is a seperate game mode with a seperate ladder and everything. People who play the normal ladder cannot play games with people on the hardcore ladder.

He merely implies that HC Normal is harder than Inferno.
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
April 26 2012 05:31 GMT
#36
I have training from 9am to noon each day but other than that I'm good for 72hours at least. Will be playing Demon Hunter.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
zachMEISTER
Profile Joined December 2010
United States625 Posts
April 26 2012 05:32 GMT
#37
On April 26 2012 14:27 demonik187 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 14:20 m3rciless wrote:
On April 26 2012 14:17 DerekJCEX wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:59 Blasterion wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:57 Battleaxe wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


Believe that refers to difficulty: Normal->Hardcore->Inferno

Normal
Nightmare
Hell
Inferno

Hardcore means Perma death


it goes:

Normal
Nightmare
Hell
Inferno
HC Normal
HC Nightmare
HC Hell
HC Inferno

sleep deprivation will be the cause of many deaths i'm sure. my poker abilities tend to go downhill after hour number 30 -_-




wait really, you have to clear inferno to play HC?


No you do not have to complete the game to start a hardcore character. I'm not sure why this was posted. They are completely different game modes. Hardcore is not a difficulty level. Although it is difficult, it is a seperate game mode with a seperate ladder and everything. People who play the normal ladder cannot play games with people on the hardcore ladder.


But one cannot simply log in with a new account and no heroes and play hardcore. One must beat the game a time or two before that "game mode" is available.
psillypsybic!
Arch00
Profile Joined July 2010
United States233 Posts
April 26 2012 05:34 GMT
#38
On April 26 2012 14:32 zachMEISTER wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 14:27 demonik187 wrote:
On April 26 2012 14:20 m3rciless wrote:
On April 26 2012 14:17 DerekJCEX wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:59 Blasterion wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:57 Battleaxe wrote:
On April 26 2012 13:55 KillerSOS wrote:
Are you guys doing Hardcore? Or a "hardcore" rush to 60?

I'm down for the second, as I played Cata about 40 hours straight when it came out... but I don't really want to make a hardcore character.


Believe that refers to difficulty: Normal->Hardcore->Inferno

Normal
Nightmare
Hell
Inferno

Hardcore means Perma death


it goes:

Normal
Nightmare
Hell
Inferno
HC Normal
HC Nightmare
HC Hell
HC Inferno

sleep deprivation will be the cause of many deaths i'm sure. my poker abilities tend to go downhill after hour number 30 -_-




wait really, you have to clear inferno to play HC?


No you do not have to complete the game to start a hardcore character. I'm not sure why this was posted. They are completely different game modes. Hardcore is not a difficulty level. Although it is difficult, it is a seperate game mode with a seperate ladder and everything. People who play the normal ladder cannot play games with people on the hardcore ladder.


But one cannot simply log in with a new account and no heroes and play hardcore. One must beat the game a time or two before that "game mode" is available.


Stop spitting misinformation, you just need to get level 10 on a normal character to access hardcore, have you not played the beta? The same rules will apply in retail, per blizzard.
www.twitch.tv/arch00 ~ Arch.391 SC2
demonik187
Profile Joined August 2010
United States575 Posts
April 26 2012 05:41 GMT
#39
HC normal will not be more difficult than normal inferno as far as actual difficulty.
We march to victory!
DerekJCEX
Profile Joined June 2009
United States64 Posts
April 26 2012 05:45 GMT
#40
On April 26 2012 14:21 DarkPhenomenon wrote:
Hey all,

I'm the guy organizing this and 60+ hours of HC isn't a death sentence (in game or literally). I've done 2 separate 72 hour long D2 HC ladder reset rushes, both 2 boxing with a mouse in each and I never died, was #1 and #2 on the ladder until I had to sleep and go back to work.

It's possible and I guarantee you I won't die due to tiredness :p


clearly there is a big difference between a d2 ladder reset run and trying to do this on the brand new unknown d3. mistakes due to fatigue are much more likely to cost you here.

anyway, 72 straight for the d2 run is insane lol. best of luck to you
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 201
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1938
GuemChi 1398
NotJumperer 128
910 75
Bale 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
febbydoto12
Counter-Strike
taco 493
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King40
Other Games
summit1g8000
JimRising 603
Coldzera 458
C9.Mang0359
PiGStarcraft299
WinterStarcraft273
Maynarde109
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick915
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo822
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 18m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 18m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.