• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:43
CEST 16:43
KST 23:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7975 users

I Want to be a Commentator - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Kaolla
Profile Joined January 2003
China2999 Posts
September 30 2008 10:41 GMT
#41
On September 30 2008 18:16 ret wrote:
I really wanna be a commentator as well. But I can't get past the technical aspect of adding sound to videos. Bummer.



if you had read tasteless' post... its only for good players.. i dont think we are waiting for another D- guy to cast >_<;
its me
NiGoL
Profile Joined September 2008
1868 Posts
September 30 2008 11:51 GMT
#42
Well u should talk to someone that is already an commentator :o gl in being 1
http://www.twitter.com/NiGoLBW playing league on a competitive level
DeepGreen
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States175 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-30 13:37:11
September 30 2008 13:36 GMT
#43
Have you considered getting a color commentator? Someone to turn to when you're not sure what to say? Specifically someone who has a really good understanding of the game?
So I told him your car was like that when I got here and as for your grandmother she shouldnt have mouthed off like that
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
September 30 2008 16:37 GMT
#44
On September 30 2008 19:41 Kaolla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2008 18:16 ret wrote:
I really wanna be a commentator as well. But I can't get past the technical aspect of adding sound to videos. Bummer.



if you had read tasteless' post... its only for good players.. i dont think we are waiting for another D- guy to cast >_<;


lol
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
September 30 2008 16:43 GMT
#45
On September 30 2008 07:58 VorcePA wrote:
Of course, I found gg.net before I found TL or SC2GG, so I'm kind of set with them, actually.


uh oh.
UH OH.
you know what people will do to you now?! lynch and maybe eat your babies. gg.net vs tl this sunday!
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
September 30 2008 16:44 GMT
#46
On September 30 2008 19:41 Kaolla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2008 18:16 ret wrote:
I really wanna be a commentator as well. But I can't get past the technical aspect of adding sound to videos. Bummer.



if you had read tasteless' post... its only for good players.. i dont think we are waiting for another D- guy to cast >_<;

thereisalwaysplaceforcombatexhiguys.
VorcePA
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1102 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-30 17:17:59
September 30 2008 17:06 GMT
#47
On September 30 2008 17:31 MyLostTemple wrote:
There was once a TvT i casted where i had both players names swaped for about 20 minutes. i felt like shit when i realized i had made a mistake like that, but i had to focus and continue to cast since we were only half way done that day.


DAAAAH I remember that game! I watched you cast it live. I thought it was hilarious. But here's the thing: I forgave you. I didn't hold it against you, nor did I think you were a bad caster because of it. Yeah, if you constantly made mistakes like that I'd think twice about your abilities to cast, but one mistake every now and again like that isn't going to kill you. Actually, what drives me nuts about watching you is that you get building and unit names mixed up a lot. You *obviously* know more about this game than I do, so it's ok that you make tiny mistakes like that; we all know what you're trying to say. If that weren't enough, I know you have to talk fast, and think even faster, so I (and I think most of us) don't hold it against you.

I wish I had discovered the pro-gaming scene 6 years ago, rather than 6 months ago. I would be a radically different player.

And in regards to your second post: I'm not saying I'm going to be a good caster tomorrow, a great caster next week, and a prodigy in 3 months and lo and behold I'm in Korea. That's stupid. The *best* I can ever hope for is being one of the first on scene for Starcraft 2, and with any luck it will be as popular as its predecessor. Someone mentioned that I shouldn't try to set my goal so high as following in your footsteps. Where you are today is an unattainable goal in the near future, and the odds favor that I will never reach it. But starting out by posting videos on youtube is, well, a place to start.

edit: my comments about your commentating are not meant to patronize you. Nobody is perfect. And even if you do take it offensively coming from a newb like me, just remember: you set the example for all of us.
Shitposting
WorldCommunist8
Profile Joined August 2007
United States226 Posts
October 01 2008 05:25 GMT
#48
On September 30 2008 17:31 MyLostTemple wrote:
if you are not good at starcraft you shouldn't be a caster.


Tasteless, I have a ton of respect for you and realize you are a pioneer, but this is where I disagree with you. Yes you need to have solid fundamental knowledge and be an intense student of the game, but there's a point where it splits. In commentating you only need to know it, where as in a game situation you need to be able to execute it. I'm a hobbyist for commentary. I'm not looking to get a paycheck out of it. I really won't say how good or bad I am, I don't enjoy making judgments of myself. I can't play a game of SC to save my life. I'll admit it. It's not because I don't know what to do or have no clue what's going on, it's execution. At that point where you need to do every thing simultaneously and pull of all the micro-management, my mind overloads and I shut down. I forget things. My economy goes to the shitter, my macro comes screeching to a halt, and I forget to continue scouting. I look like a blubbering idiot. Yet when I watch a pro game, I have a sound knowledge of what's going on. Yeah there's still the occasional "WTF just happened" moment, but you learn as you study.

I'm not trying to promote or deter anyone from commentating. In my opinion, if you like it, do it. I know, however that I watched an entire season of proleague an MSL, an OSL and two leagues sponsored by GOM before I even strapped on the headset and recorded. I think that even if you are forever bound to D-, you can still learn the game solid from other commentators and just watching games en masse.

Good luck to anyone who pursues this.
You're toast, R1CH
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
October 01 2008 05:37 GMT
#49
http://www.apa.org/journals/features/psp7761121.pdf
Administrator
Straylight
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada706 Posts
October 01 2008 05:43 GMT
#50
Hahaha that article title is so great.

God I should print out copies and hand them out when necessary.
It felt like gravity.
Diggity
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States806 Posts
October 01 2008 06:32 GMT
#51
I guess I will chime in.

Instead of tasteless' advice of "if you are not good at starcraft you shouldn't be a caster", I would say If you dont like casting itself don't do it. But if you are passionate about the game and casting just do it and don't look back.

Though I have to say I totally understand where Tasteless is coming from. He has been to events where the caster hasn't even played through the broodwar campaign. From what I have seen its just in the nature of esports casting.

Starcraft casting is a lot different than other esports just due to the game itself. Starcraft is crazy in depth. I am constantly learning new things which is part of why I enjoy doing it so much. If you enjoy the feeling of discovery and sharing that with people then I would say stick to it.

I am a bad player. I will probably never appeal to anyone who is C or above. (Though there are exceptions of course.) However I have noticed that there are very few seriously players above C level that enjoy any type of commentary. The simple reason is I am aiming for the casual spectator not the hardcore gamer. My commentating doesn't appeal to hardcore gamers.

From what I have seen, hardcore gamers prefer Tasteless' commentaries, particularly those in which he mentions various tips and tricks which they can employ to improve their play. Artosis obviously falls into this category as well due to his depth of knowledge. Rarely can I provide that to a C/B player. Part of the rub with a lot people is that I simply don't care.

I'm not trying to please the hardcore gamer nor am I trying to teach people to become gosu starcraft players. I am trying to draw people into the game itself. Esports is dead in the water when only the most elite players can watch, enjoy and understand a commentary. In my opinion this is one of the key problems with counter-strike and other FPS.

Starcraft is unique because there are various levels of understanding. And in that framework there can be spectators, gamers and professionals.

I will always encourage people to try commentary and to stick with it for awhile. Partially because I derive a lot of pleasure from it and I would never want to deny anyone that. But mostly because there are guys like Vaul and Cholera out there who are fantastic casters who probably wouldn't have started without some encouragement or a place to start.

Even recently Cholera involved Louder who did a fantastic job his first time out and he might turn out to be the best commentator of all time, you never know.

But first I would suggest looking for some way that you can help out the community at large, basically where there is a gap or a hole.

The problem you are going to run into is you are entering territory that is very well trodden. When Moletrap and I started Klazart was on hiatus and there was zero english starcraft for OSL MSL and proleague. Now there are over a dozen youtube commentators and more testing their metal every day. So I only suggest doing it if you really are dedicated.

Beyond that I can guarantee no matter how entertaining or insightful your commentary is someone will hate it. Welcome to the internet. Try to differential those who are truly concerned with helping you out and those who have their own issues you can do nothing about. Real advice is rare and valuable.

Also listen to other commentators to understand how they are unique in what they offer and how you yourself can offer something unique. Tasteless and Artosis are great commentators beyond just their stellar game knowledge.

Feel free to tap me at sc2gg, I am always open to give technical tips among other things.
Tyxiquale
Profile Joined September 2008
Australia424 Posts
October 01 2008 06:32 GMT
#52
Tasteless, I have massive respect for your commentaries and I think you do an amazing job over at korea. I don't know if this was what you always wanted to do, but good on you for taking the risk, and landing it big time.

However, I do disagree with your statement that you can only be a good commentator if you were a good player. eg. There are plenty of sports commentators that give pretty good insight into their respective sporting matches without actually playing the sport themselves.

This is similar to coaches of sports teams. *most* of them have been ex players, but there are tons of world class coaches who have a deep understanding of the sport, but haven't really excelled as a player.

Anyway, I look forward to tuning in live for your casting of boxer. Hope it'll turn out to be an epic.
Dumb people don't know that they're dumb.
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
October 01 2008 07:53 GMT
#53
Chill&Artosis dream casting team
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
MyLostTemple *
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2921 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-01 15:35:19
October 01 2008 07:56 GMT
#54
i'm not saying people shouldn't experiment with casting for fun. the way i read the OP i assumed he wanted to go professional with casting. frankly i think you should do whatever you want, regardless of what people say. i was told by countless people in the esports scene that SC was a dieing game (obviously untrue) and that a career as a starcraft caster would be impossible. i'm happy to say those people were dead wrong. however, to become professional at this i think it's so critical that you have an arsenal of competitive experience.

getting a high rank on iccup is a hell of a lot more than having good mechanics. this seems to be a big delusion amongst D- to D+ ranked players; that if they were just playing more they would be able to climb the ranks easily. Even when reaching the C level, you can still tell a lot of people play like robots who can be duped into doing the wrong move without too much trouble. There's a lot of psychology that takes place with scouting in early to midgame that, as far as i can tell, you only start to truly catch on to if your playing a ton of starcraft games and have a vast experience with different build orders.

as far as i know all sports casters have deep experience with the game. if they don't and they're simply professional MCs then they have a color commentator who makes up for everything they don't have.

The direction i was trying to point the OP in was that he should start playing as much as possible and get some in game experience, this will give you more to talk about and you'll be able to cast more comfortably.
Follow me on twitter: CallMeTasteless
CholeraSC
Profile Joined March 2008
United States114 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-01 17:32:27
October 01 2008 16:13 GMT
#55
Since this is actually a serious discussion on Starcraft commentary, I'll unstop my lurkers and throw in my 2 spines.

I've been doing commentaries of Korean pro-games for about 6 months now. At first, when I started off, I was much less fluent in either casting or game analysis that I am now, and when I posted some links up at Teamliquid, I felt pretty much blown off. So I haven't really posted here since then, even though I think I've improved to the point where my technical analysis and obsessive knowledge of the pro-gamers would make even some the biggest skeptics here accept my videos. I don't claim to catch all the nuances and details, and many times, even when I do see them, there's simply not enough screen time to mention them. In the interest of full disclosure, I play very often since I've started commentating, but not competitively since the old days of Battle.net ladder and PGT before 2002. I do try to make sure I play every new map that comes out several times, though, before I cast games on them.

One of my "serious gamer" viewers, Louder, who's going to the WCG USA, actually did some dual casts with me on the recent MSL Ro32 Group B, with Flash/Jangbi/Bul_T/Yellow[arnc]. I decided to do the play-by-play and give background knowledge on the players while asking Louder what he would do in certain situations, what his predictions on tech choices would be, etc. The end result has received some of the best reviews of any of my videos, and I really hope some of the head Teamliquid members could take a look. Here is the first game, you can find the rest as video responses:
+ Show Spoiler +



I've also tried to consciously improve the technical level of analysis in my commentary. Here's a solo attempt that cuts out most of my color commentary and focuses on just the TvT action in a Proleague All-Stars game between Flash and Fantasy:
+ Show Spoiler +



And finally, here's an example of what I think of what I think is my "usual" style, with the excellent Stork v ForGG games in the WCG Korea qualifiers a month ago:
+ Show Spoiler +



Anyway, my point is this: I would not mind more involved in Teamliquid, and I have tried a few times from the start, but I feel that I wouldn't be given a fair chance at here of getting viewers or just some constructive feedback. I feel that my posting here (or Diggity, Klazart, and Moletrap doing so) would most likely result in an a scoff-fest at my playing skills, with many of the responders not even watching my videos before judging. Sure, there's mistakes. But us four have been providing consistent, comprehensive English casting of the OSL, MSL, and Proleague for several seasons now. That's hundreds of games that are no where else cast in a language that most foreign viewers can understand. We have received hundreds, if not thousands, of messages saying that they wouldn't have watched those games if not for our commentaries, of which I usually receive 3000 - 4000 viewers, and Klazart can receive up to 10,000+. These viewers add to eSports publicity in general, which benefits Teamliquid, Tasteless, the chances of eSports being broadcast in the US, and all other good things. So I do hope that the members here would at least give my videos another shot - take a look at the ones I posted, for example - and reconsider their views of my work. I would love to contribute more to your site if you let me without being pre-judged.

By the way, I love your casting, Tasteless! I have literally seen every game you have casted - from the old WCG casts with DJ Wheat, to the WWI games with Bunny, to every single GomTV Invitation/Classic game on the list. I appreciate very much that you have paved the way for later enthusiasts like us, and I hope we can meet sometime at WCG Cologne, to which I'll most likely go also.

Cheers - Cholera
http://www.youtube.com/user/CholeraSC
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
October 01 2008 16:28 GMT
#56
Wow okay so this is an sc2gg thread now I guess...
Moderator
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-01 16:42:38
October 01 2008 16:41 GMT
#57
sigh ... let the flaming begin ...
Moderator
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-01 16:44:48
October 01 2008 16:43 GMT
#58
I recorded some commentaries once. Then i realized i was terrible at starcraft and shouldn't be doing them. Its like this, a commentator's job is to bring insight to the game - anyone and his mother can say "oh there go the zerglings, oh he's sieging his tanks". You have to be able to present something that makes the audience go "ah!".

The best sports commentators of all time have ALWAYS come directly from the field they are casting - usually as a player then to a coach then to commentator. There is always years of experience and credibility behind what they are talking about no matter who is watching. When you watch a sports commentary the lead announcer isn't necessarily an ex pro/coach. Often he is a news anchor or hired by the network for his casting ability.

DJWheat is a perfect example - he doesn't know much about starcraft (he knows a shit load about shooters specifically quake as he was ex progamer) but he has years of casting experience. By himself he is no different than a youtube caster. BUT, djwheat always has someone like Tasteless to provide that knowledge and can feed of what tasteless is saying to present a smooth and enjoyable cast.

The reason SC2GG commentators get such bad feedback is because yes, they know more than the audience they are presenting to (randoms on youtube), but there is no depth of knowledge to back up what they are presenting. Put Tasteless or Artosis or Nony with diggity and you could broadcast it on NBC. Yes you can learn starcraft from watching vods and replays. I really don't believe that you can be among the top in your field unless you have the experience or have a partner with the experience to back you up.
CholeraSC
Profile Joined March 2008
United States114 Posts
October 01 2008 16:47 GMT
#59
My post has nothing to do with SC2GG.com, nor do I claim to represent them, or ask anyone here to to like them more, etc. All I'm talking about is new commentators and reactions to them here. Let's try to keep it on topic, and change the thread title back to what it was.
http://www.youtube.com/user/CholeraSC
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-01 17:09:22
October 01 2008 17:05 GMT
#60
On October 01 2008 14:25 WorldCommunist8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2008 17:31 MyLostTemple wrote:
if you are not good at starcraft you shouldn't be a caster.


Tasteless, I have a ton of respect for you and realize you are a pioneer, but this is where I disagree with you. Yes you need to have solid fundamental knowledge and be an intense student of the game, but there's a point where it splits. In commentating you only need to know it, where as in a game situation you need to be able to execute it. I'm a hobbyist for commentary. I'm not looking to get a paycheck out of it. I really won't say how good or bad I am, I don't enjoy making judgments of myself. I can't play a game of SC to save my life. I'll admit it. It's not because I don't know what to do or have no clue what's going on, it's execution. At that point where you need to do every thing simultaneously and pull of all the micro-management, my mind overloads and I shut down. I forget things. My economy goes to the shitter, my macro comes screeching to a halt, and I forget to continue scouting. I look like a blubbering idiot. Yet when I watch a pro game, I have a sound knowledge of what's going on. Yeah there's still the occasional "WTF just happened" moment, but you learn as you study.

I'm not trying to promote or deter anyone from commentating. In my opinion, if you like it, do it. I know, however that I watched an entire season of proleague an MSL, an OSL and two leagues sponsored by GOM before I even strapped on the headset and recorded. I think that even if you are forever bound to D-, you can still learn the game solid from other commentators and just watching games en masse.

Good luck to anyone who pursues this.


Well this is where you are wrong. And this is what any good brood war player will tell you:

Eventhough you learn a lot by watching high-level StarCraft, you will never really understand it unless you played at a decent level.

You think the difference is small, but the difference is huge. HUGE. You've probably seen the standard TvZ a million times: 1 Rax FE vs 3hatch muta. You can probably 'predict' (yes quotation marks because its not through reasoning but through personal viewing experience) what's gonna happen next. But you know nothing of how the game evolved to that point, why that build is more suited to one map than to the other, how it affects your gameplan when you lose 4 scvs or 9scvs during mutaharass. Things like that really matter.. and you'll never know even half of what a decent player would know about it.

You guys have been improving, props to that, but you'll never become good casters. Solely for the fact that you learned StarCraft from watching StarCraft. You can't introduce new facts to people that just watch StarCraft regularily. You can't provide them with analysis. You're just like them. A viewer.

I'm not saying casting is easy, not at all. I've done some casting myself and I'm fucking terrible. But I still think it'd take a fluent speaking top player not even a week of practice to catch up with 99% of the SC2GG commentators in skill, eventhough you've been doing this for ages. And every week after that he'll double his outperforming you.

Hey, you guys cater to a different audience, I'm aware of that. But in my opinion the decent starcraft players aren't gonna make the switch over to watching you guys anytime soon.
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1092
RotterdaM666
SteadfastSC308
TKL 258
Rex126
CosmosSc2 38
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 666
SteadfastSC 308
TKL 258
Rex 126
ProTech106
CosmosSc2 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44392
Calm 3459
Shuttle 2751
Jaedong 1839
Horang2 756
Mini 567
Rush 425
EffOrt 387
Soma 349
Soulkey 346
[ Show more ]
Stork 319
ZerO 248
Larva 239
BeSt 206
Snow 204
firebathero 121
Mong 119
Zeus 98
910 78
hero 74
Mind 72
sorry 68
Free 62
Sharp 49
Hyun 49
Yoon 48
Shine 39
Shinee 37
PianO 34
ToSsGirL 29
Pusan 28
JYJ 22
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Bale 19
HiyA 18
Killer 17
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 11
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5275
Dendi1150
420jenkins47
Counter-Strike
fl0m2867
Fnx 624
x6flipin79
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King134
ChuDatz26
Other Games
singsing2212
hiko795
Liquid`RaSZi606
B2W.Neo393
crisheroes355
dupreeh270
ceh9252
DeMusliM215
Khaldor209
Livibee188
Pyrionflax185
Liquid`VortiX147
Hui .122
Trikslyr94
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 323
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH241
• mYiSmile116
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV62
League of Legends
• Nemesis2060
• Jankos1643
• TFBlade573
Other Games
• Shiphtur494
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 17m
The PondCast
19h 17m
INu's Battles
20h 17m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.