• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8162 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 861

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 859 860 861 862 863 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 20:57 GMT
#17201
On October 26 2014 05:55 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 05:54 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:48 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah. This is the calm before the storm...
of BLIZZCON!

Calm before the Storm would be a good Blizzard title

StarCraft III: "Calm Before The Storm."

...what is that gonna be about? Jim decides to take revenge for Fenix? Kerrigan gets bored and goes on a rampage? A new conclave banish dts again? All three?

I wouldn't be surprised if they try to continue the StarCraft franchise after Legacy by having the campaign end on a cliffhangery-type of thing.

they already had BW cliffhanger with secret mission. I doubt they will have cliff hanger...but they may try to make SC3...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 20:58 GMT
#17202
On October 26 2014 05:57 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 05:55 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:54 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:48 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah. This is the calm before the storm...
of BLIZZCON!

Calm before the Storm would be a good Blizzard title

StarCraft III: "Calm Before The Storm."

...what is that gonna be about? Jim decides to take revenge for Fenix? Kerrigan gets bored and goes on a rampage? A new conclave banish dts again? All three?

I wouldn't be surprised if they try to continue the StarCraft franchise after Legacy by having the campaign end on a cliffhangery-type of thing.

they already had BW cliffhanger with secret mission. I doubt they will have cliff hanger...but they may try to make SC3...

I mean, they've put a lot of work into the StarCraft universe, it'd be a shame to just shelve it after essentially five games.
kiss kiss fall in love
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 25 2014 20:58 GMT
#17203
What Ohlén did? Why he got fired?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 25 2014 20:59 GMT
#17204
The reasons are still unclear it seems.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 25 2014 20:59 GMT
#17205
If warcraft has shown us anything it's that blizzard knows how to keep a story going!
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 21:00 GMT
#17206
On October 26 2014 05:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 05:57 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:55 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:54 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:48 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah. This is the calm before the storm...
of BLIZZCON!

Calm before the Storm would be a good Blizzard title

StarCraft III: "Calm Before The Storm."

...what is that gonna be about? Jim decides to take revenge for Fenix? Kerrigan gets bored and goes on a rampage? A new conclave banish dts again? All three?

I wouldn't be surprised if they try to continue the StarCraft franchise after Legacy by having the campaign end on a cliffhangery-type of thing.

they already had BW cliffhanger with secret mission. I doubt they will have cliff hanger...but they may try to make SC3...

I mean, they've put a lot of work into the StarCraft universe, it'd be a shame to just shelve it after essentially five games.

it would be a shame if they decided to turn one of the best stories in video games into absolute trash even though they devoted 3 separate games to the three separate race-......oh wait......
because brood war and sc1 had incredible campaigns....wol and hots are trash by comparison...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 21:02 GMT
#17207
On October 26 2014 06:00 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 05:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:57 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:55 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:54 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:48 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah. This is the calm before the storm...
of BLIZZCON!

Calm before the Storm would be a good Blizzard title

StarCraft III: "Calm Before The Storm."

...what is that gonna be about? Jim decides to take revenge for Fenix? Kerrigan gets bored and goes on a rampage? A new conclave banish dts again? All three?

I wouldn't be surprised if they try to continue the StarCraft franchise after Legacy by having the campaign end on a cliffhangery-type of thing.

they already had BW cliffhanger with secret mission. I doubt they will have cliff hanger...but they may try to make SC3...

I mean, they've put a lot of work into the StarCraft universe, it'd be a shame to just shelve it after essentially five games.

it would be a shame if they decided to turn one of the best stories in video games into absolute trash even though they devoted 3 separate games to the three separate race-......oh wait......
because brood war and sc1 had incredible campaigns....wol and hots are trash by comparison...


What in particular didn't you like about WOL/HOTS? It felt a little weird, but was still at least entertaining and kinda fun. Gave you all sorts of insight into StarCraft.
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 21:02 GMT
#17208
On October 26 2014 05:59 y0su wrote:
If warcraft has shown us anything it's that blizzard knows how to keep a story going!

warcraft 3 was fantastic...but instead of giving us a great wc4...they fucking went for WoW and ruined a chunk of my childhood, i wanted WC4, a continuation of Frozen Throne, soooo badly...instead they gave us the worst 5 years of blizzard history.....
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 25 2014 21:02 GMT
#17209
WoL campaign, though not as great as SC1 and BW one, was really enjoyable. I still play it once and again, it's well done, fun, reasonably challenging and the storyline is interesting. I didn't like HotS campaign very much though, I hope LotV gives us some great single player experience.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 21:03 GMT
#17210
On October 26 2014 06:02 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 05:59 y0su wrote:
If warcraft has shown us anything it's that blizzard knows how to keep a story going!

warcraft 3 was fantastic...but instead of giving us a great wc4...they fucking went for WoW and ruined a chunk of my childhood, i wanted WC4, a continuation of Frozen Throne, soooo badly...instead they gave us the worst 5 years of blizzard history.....

I'm actually reasonably convinced that the way that they made WoW continue the story instead was a smart decision; the Icecrown stuff really felt like it was better-made for an MMORPG where you're one of the units, rather than some armchair general.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 21:03 GMT
#17211
On October 26 2014 06:02 [PkF] Wire wrote:
WoL campaign, though not as great as SC1 and BW one, was really enjoyable. I still play it once and again, it's well done, fun, reasonably challenging and the storyline is interesting. I didn't like HotS campaign very much though, I hope LotV gives us some great single player experience.

They apparently wanted to delay LotV's release by a bit just to give it an extra bit of a Protoss feel.
kiss kiss fall in love
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 25 2014 21:04 GMT
#17212
On October 26 2014 06:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 06:02 [PkF] Wire wrote:
WoL campaign, though not as great as SC1 and BW one, was really enjoyable. I still play it once and again, it's well done, fun, reasonably challenging and the storyline is interesting. I didn't like HotS campaign very much though, I hope LotV gives us some great single player experience.

They apparently wanted to delay LotV's release by a bit just to give it an extra bit of a Protoss feel.


Source ?
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-25 21:05:44
October 25 2014 21:05 GMT
#17213
On October 26 2014 06:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 06:00 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:57 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:55 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:54 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:48 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah. This is the calm before the storm...
of BLIZZCON!

Calm before the Storm would be a good Blizzard title

StarCraft III: "Calm Before The Storm."

...what is that gonna be about? Jim decides to take revenge for Fenix? Kerrigan gets bored and goes on a rampage? A new conclave banish dts again? All three?

I wouldn't be surprised if they try to continue the StarCraft franchise after Legacy by having the campaign end on a cliffhangery-type of thing.

they already had BW cliffhanger with secret mission. I doubt they will have cliff hanger...but they may try to make SC3...

I mean, they've put a lot of work into the StarCraft universe, it'd be a shame to just shelve it after essentially five games.

it would be a shame if they decided to turn one of the best stories in video games into absolute trash even though they devoted 3 separate games to the three separate race-......oh wait......
because brood war and sc1 had incredible campaigns....wol and hots are trash by comparison...


What in particular didn't you like about WOL/HOTS? It felt a little weird, but was still at least entertaining and kinda fun. Gave you all sorts of insight into StarCraft.

it was fun but sooo much retcon and weirdness...like if kerrigan pretty much destoryed the dominion in brood war how, in 4 years, in Korhol a really well built planet again? Why doesnt raynor hate kerrigan for fenix? Kerrigan being "the key to killing Xelnaga?" What? and then the weirdness of kerrigan going human only to go zerg so that she is Sarah, QoB, not Bitch, QoB...i dunno...tychus and abathur are some of the greatest characters in Blizzard history...but still....

and then the tassadar "never tasted death" was as fucking retarded as bringing back illidan in WoW....
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 21:06 GMT
#17214
On October 26 2014 06:04 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 06:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:02 [PkF] Wire wrote:
WoL campaign, though not as great as SC1 and BW one, was really enjoyable. I still play it once and again, it's well done, fun, reasonably challenging and the storyline is interesting. I didn't like HotS campaign very much though, I hope LotV gives us some great single player experience.

They apparently wanted to delay LotV's release by a bit just to give it an extra bit of a Protoss feel.


Source ?

I'll look for it. I remember it was Morihaime talking about it.
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 21:06 GMT
#17215
On October 26 2014 06:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 06:02 [PkF] Wire wrote:
WoL campaign, though not as great as SC1 and BW one, was really enjoyable. I still play it once and again, it's well done, fun, reasonably challenging and the storyline is interesting. I didn't like HotS campaign very much though, I hope LotV gives us some great single player experience.

They apparently wanted to delay LotV's release by a bit just to give it an extra bit of a Protoss feel.

i heard it was because they have released so much shit recently (HotS HOTS HS WoD etc)
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 21:07 GMT
#17216
On October 26 2014 06:05 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 06:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:00 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:57 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:55 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:54 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:48 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah. This is the calm before the storm...
of BLIZZCON!

Calm before the Storm would be a good Blizzard title

StarCraft III: "Calm Before The Storm."

...what is that gonna be about? Jim decides to take revenge for Fenix? Kerrigan gets bored and goes on a rampage? A new conclave banish dts again? All three?

I wouldn't be surprised if they try to continue the StarCraft franchise after Legacy by having the campaign end on a cliffhangery-type of thing.

they already had BW cliffhanger with secret mission. I doubt they will have cliff hanger...but they may try to make SC3...

I mean, they've put a lot of work into the StarCraft universe, it'd be a shame to just shelve it after essentially five games.

it would be a shame if they decided to turn one of the best stories in video games into absolute trash even though they devoted 3 separate games to the three separate race-......oh wait......
because brood war and sc1 had incredible campaigns....wol and hots are trash by comparison...


What in particular didn't you like about WOL/HOTS? It felt a little weird, but was still at least entertaining and kinda fun. Gave you all sorts of insight into StarCraft.

it was fun but sooo much retcon and weirdness...like if kerrigan pretty much destoryed the dominion in brood war how, in 4 years, in Korhol a really well built planet again? Why doesnt raynor hate kerrigan for fenix? Kerrigan being "the key to killing Xelnaga?" What? and then the weirdness of kerrigan going human only to go zerg so that she is Sarah, QoB, not Bitch, QoB...i dunno...tychus and abathur are some of the greatest characters in Blizzard history...but still....

and then the tassadar "never tasted death" was as fucking retarded as bringing back illidan in WoW....


Oh you meant the story! Yeah I agree with that. I thought that you felt like the gameplay was bad, my mistake.
I don't think that she destroyed the entire Dominion. I can't remember if she ever actually attacked Korhal directly, and Mengsk only had one fleet stationed in the Omega mission. Tassadar coming back was weeeeeeeird too.
kiss kiss fall in love
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 25 2014 21:09 GMT
#17217
As far as gameplay is concerned WoL campaign was wonderful. The upgrades on units give each try a different feeling and the missions are varied and interesting. I genuinely loved it through and through. I'm not an expert of SCII lore so I won't talk about the story too much. All I can say is I found HotS story really cheesy though
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 21:10 GMT
#17218
On October 26 2014 06:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 06:04 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:02 [PkF] Wire wrote:
WoL campaign, though not as great as SC1 and BW one, was really enjoyable. I still play it once and again, it's well done, fun, reasonably challenging and the storyline is interesting. I didn't like HotS campaign very much though, I hope LotV gives us some great single player experience.

They apparently wanted to delay LotV's release by a bit just to give it an extra bit of a Protoss feel.


Source ?

I'll look for it. I remember it was Morihaime talking about it.


http://www.warcry.com/news/view/129477-StarCraft-2-Legacy-of-the-Void-Campaign-Needs-More-Work-Blizzard-Says

I found it. Never mind, it looks like I didn't interpret it well. Basically, the tl;dr is that the story is more or less finished, but they're working on campaign mechanics to make it feel Protoss.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 21:10 GMT
#17219
On October 26 2014 06:09 [PkF] Wire wrote:
As far as gameplay is concerned WoL campaign was wonderful. The upgrades on units give each try a different feeling and the missions are varied and interesting. I genuinely loved it through and through. I'm not an expert of SCII lore so I won't talk about the story too much. All I can say is I found HotS story really cheesy though

I just kinda feel like Kerrigan could've done the entire HOTS campaign in about 5 missions, instead of 20. It felt really padded.
kiss kiss fall in love
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 25 2014 21:11 GMT
#17220
On October 26 2014 06:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 06:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:04 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:02 [PkF] Wire wrote:
WoL campaign, though not as great as SC1 and BW one, was really enjoyable. I still play it once and again, it's well done, fun, reasonably challenging and the storyline is interesting. I didn't like HotS campaign very much though, I hope LotV gives us some great single player experience.

They apparently wanted to delay LotV's release by a bit just to give it an extra bit of a Protoss feel.


Source ?

I'll look for it. I remember it was Morihaime talking about it.


http://www.warcry.com/news/view/129477-StarCraft-2-Legacy-of-the-Void-Campaign-Needs-More-Work-Blizzard-Says

I found it. Never mind, it looks like I didn't interpret it well. Basically, the tl;dr is that the story is more or less finished, but they're working on campaign mechanics to make it feel Protoss.


Thanks ! Quite an interesting viewpoint on the Protoss race.
Prev 1 859 860 861 862 863 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 399
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32754
Bisu 3063
Shuttle 1731
Hyuk 1311
EffOrt 718
Mini 696
Larva 361
Soma 282
ZerO 259
firebathero 234
[ Show more ]
Zeus 100
hero 92
Last 85
Sexy 70
Hyun 43
Mong 40
Killer 40
Pusan 35
Trap 35
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 33
PianO 32
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 28
sorry 20
zelot 18
Rock 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7423
qojqva1392
Dendi793
Counter-Strike
fl0m2319
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1311
crisheroes873
Liquid`Hasu588
Lowko450
Other Games
singsing2670
B2W.Neo1372
Beastyqt411
Livibee207
Hui .199
Liquid`VortiX172
KnowMe97
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King84
elazer61
CosmosSc2 26
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV184
League of Legends
• Jankos1986
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 21m
INu's Battles
21h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.