• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:13
CEST 21:13
KST 04:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8641 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 9282

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9280 9281 9282 9283 9284 10093 Next
Read the rules in the OP before posting, please.

In order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a re-read to refresh your memory! The vast majority of you are contributing in a healthy way, keep it up!

NOTE: When providing a source, explain why you feel it is relevant and what purpose it adds to the discussion if it's not obvious.
Also take note that unsubstantiated tweets/posts meant only to rekindle old arguments can result in a mod action.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 20 2017 21:10 GMT
#185621
On November 21 2017 06:04 LegalLord wrote:
I’ve also noticed that those who advocate for “the arts” often fail to appreciate the necessity of the reverse, of artistically inclined individuals having to learn calculus, physics, biology, and the like. The roundedness is often unidirectional and it makes me wonder if it’s less about roundedness and more about reversing the trend of what is popular.

It’s weird, because the people who defend the arts also defended the sciences for centuries. The humanities created the world of law and governments that let the sciences thrived.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
doomdonker
Profile Joined October 2017
90 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-20 21:17:27
November 20 2017 21:16 GMT
#185622
On November 21 2017 06:03 farvacola wrote:
"all round terrible" isn't quite right, there are plenty of world-class educational institutions spanning the entire country, public, private, charter, or otherwise. The problem relates instead to consistency and extreme differences between schools mere blocks away from one another, among other things.


I’m aware of the sweeping inequality of the US educational system. Which is sort of what I was getting at. It isn’t the subject that’s the issue but the program and methods of teaching said program.

English literacy and mathematics are just as useless as what some posters in this thread think of the arts with an ineffective program. You can see it first hand when some high performing students struggle hard in university because previous ROTE learning methods don’t work in a much faster paced university environment that typically provides less worked examples.
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
November 20 2017 21:16 GMT
#185623
To be fair, I'd rather have kids learn about personal finance than repeatedly fail algebra and geometry. So no, I'm not just unfairly shitting on the arts. But let's get real. It is far more likely that a given student is going to learn marketable skills -- particularly very valuable ones -- in STEM classes than in arts classes.
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-20 21:23:04
November 20 2017 21:20 GMT
#185624
As a stemlord, I think it's incredibly important that arts etc are taught in school, although probably not every student should need to do them to senior level.

If we're going to complain about arts education, the far bigger issue to me is the huge numbers of people that drive themselves deeply into debt and/or spend huge sums of taxpayer money to get a tertiary liberal arts degree they have no use for.

Arts in high school is fine and is really not the lowest hanging fruit on this tree.

EDIT: I'll add that tertiary liberal arts is important as well, but far more people study it than can get value for money out of it.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-20 21:24:29
November 20 2017 21:22 GMT
#185625
I know plenty of people making a solid living on of their artistic talents, with a healthy amount of business know how and marketing. Even in STEM there is a huge need back grounds in art when it comes to designing user interfaces and ascetic design.

Edit: I’m not really sure that there are this crippling number of people with liberal arts educations out there. Or they are any larger in number than the failed law and medical students.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
November 20 2017 21:27 GMT
#185626
On November 21 2017 06:04 LegalLord wrote:
I’ve also noticed that those who advocate for “the arts” often fail to appreciate the necessity of the reverse, of artistically inclined individuals having to learn calculus, physics, biology, and the like. The roundedness is often unidirectional and it makes me wonder if it’s less about roundedness and more about reversing the trend of what is popular.


Any real artist works with math, biology, physics, everything because art is broad and is utilized in virtually everything, I took biology courses with a renowned zoological veteranarian in art school because artists understand the importance of the integration of the arts with things like math and the sciences.

No creature designer working hasnt studied animal anatomy, no character designer hasn't studied the human muscular and skeletal structure.

We champion STEAM and not STEM for a reason.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-20 21:36:43
November 20 2017 21:33 GMT
#185627
On November 21 2017 06:27 Zambrah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2017 06:04 LegalLord wrote:
I’ve also noticed that those who advocate for “the arts” often fail to appreciate the necessity of the reverse, of artistically inclined individuals having to learn calculus, physics, biology, and the like. The roundedness is often unidirectional and it makes me wonder if it’s less about roundedness and more about reversing the trend of what is popular.


Any real artist works with math, biology, physics, everything because art is broad and is utilized in virtually everything, I took biology courses with a renowned zoological veteranarian in art school because artists understand the importance of the integration of the arts with things like math and the sciences.

No creature designer working hasnt studied animal anatomy, no character designer hasn't studied the human muscular and skeletal structure.

We champion STEAM and not STEM for a reason.

Evidently a lot of artists are not real artists then.

And to be fair it's reasonable for there to be gaps in knowledge in fields that are not your specialty. But if there's merit to a "liberal arts education" for personal enrichment (there definitely is) then the same goes for STEM.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
uiCk
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Canada1925 Posts
November 20 2017 21:34 GMT
#185628
On November 21 2017 06:20 Belisarius wrote:
As a stemlord, I think it's incredibly important that arts etc are taught in school, although probably not every student should need to do them to senior level.

If we're going to complain about arts education, the far bigger issue to me is the huge numbers of people that drive themselves deeply into debt and/or spend huge sums of taxpayer money to get a tertiary liberal arts degree they have no use for.

Arts in high school is fine and is really not the lowest hanging fruit on this tree.

EDIT: I'll add that tertiary liberal arts is important as well, but far more people study it than can get value for money out of it.

from a personal anecdote, my high school "economics" class (which thought basic economic principles and budgeting/personal finance) was replaced with STEM classes, biology/more chem and physics.

whats lacking IMO is lack of direction in schools, and low level of personalization, which leads to people doing things just to do things, because the perceived priority is going to a higher level education, instead of doing something that's a mix of things one wants to do, is apt for ones skillsets and is favorable to the current/future market.

school should still be the place where you learn the base of everything, especially the arts.
I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
November 20 2017 21:41 GMT
#185629
On November 21 2017 06:16 xDaunt wrote:
To be fair, I'd rather have kids learn about personal finance than repeatedly fail algebra and geometry. So no, I'm not just unfairly shitting on the arts. But let's get real. It is far more likely that a given student is going to learn marketable skills -- particularly very valuable ones -- in STEM classes than in arts classes.

Probably the case, though it should be noted that in terms of higher education the only area that has declined more than the humanities has been the sciences. Despite this, I don't think education should be for the sake of learning the most marketable skills.
Trainrunnef
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States601 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-20 21:51:07
November 20 2017 21:50 GMT
#185630
On November 21 2017 06:41 kollin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2017 06:16 xDaunt wrote:
To be fair, I'd rather have kids learn about personal finance than repeatedly fail algebra and geometry. So no, I'm not just unfairly shitting on the arts. But let's get real. It is far more likely that a given student is going to learn marketable skills -- particularly very valuable ones -- in STEM classes than in arts classes.

Probably the case, though it should be noted that in terms of higher education the only area that has declined more than the humanities has been the sciences. Despite this, I don't think education should be for the sake of learning the most marketable skills.



To add to this, what is marketable today will not necessarily be marketable tomorrow. STEM is the hot topic, but that could easily change within the next 20 years, so how do you plan out a marketable education 18 years in advance? Education should be about one thing. Exposure to new ideas, with the freedom to focus on the ideas that intrigue you the most as you continue down your path. Highschools with large varieties of elective courses are probably the best at this, but when you have underfunded schools this becomes less common.
I am, therefore I pee
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
November 20 2017 21:51 GMT
#185631
On November 21 2017 06:33 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2017 06:27 Zambrah wrote:
On November 21 2017 06:04 LegalLord wrote:
I’ve also noticed that those who advocate for “the arts” often fail to appreciate the necessity of the reverse, of artistically inclined individuals having to learn calculus, physics, biology, and the like. The roundedness is often unidirectional and it makes me wonder if it’s less about roundedness and more about reversing the trend of what is popular.


Any real artist works with math, biology, physics, everything because art is broad and is utilized in virtually everything, I took biology courses with a renowned zoological veteranarian in art school because artists understand the importance of the integration of the arts with things like math and the sciences.

No creature designer working hasnt studied animal anatomy, no character designer hasn't studied the human muscular and skeletal structure.

We champion STEAM and not STEM for a reason.

Evidently a lot of artists are not real artists then.

And to be fair it's reasonable for there to be gaps in knowledge in fields that are not your specialty. But if there's merit to a "liberal arts education" for personal enrichment (there definitely is) then the same goes for STEM.


Honestly, a lot of artists are fuckin' hacks. And you're right, I'm 100% less knowledgable on evolutionary biology than actual evolutionary biology, but I've made an attempt to engage, I've studied animal anatomy, learned the basics, and I highly value the application of biology in my work. I have a friend who works with high level math in his artwork, I had a professor who worked on modelling carbon structures or something (I will not pretend like I understood him) with people at MIT.

The problem is that few people argue the usefulness of STEM, I admire the pursuit of those who better want to understand the world and (not to sound like a super villain) bend our world for our use, but I hate when people don't respect the role art plays not only in STEM but in the general world.

Everything we use is designed, chairs, stools, buildings, pizza boxes, toys, medical modeling, lamps, toilets, glasses. People always take for granted how much use art actually sees.

People always think the fine arts, the Jackson Pollocks and Van Goghs of the world, the fine artists and such. There is so much more.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 20 2017 21:55 GMT
#185632
Personally, being a nerdy person with nerdy pass times, I have a bunch of friends in tech and other STEM fields. Although I think their jobs are super neat, having to explain to every one of them why companies and courts still use fax machines(you can’t alter, screw with a fax) is the fucking worst. Everyone is backwards and stupid except for their industry, which is making the future. And this extends to civics, basic landlord tenant law, music recording, how the registry of deeds works or anything else on the planet. The whole “STEM is worthwhile and all the other fields of study are luxuries” attitude needs to be put down as soon as possible, IMO.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-20 22:00:21
November 20 2017 21:55 GMT
#185633
My sense is that in some of the humanities it's possible to slide by somehow, while in STEM things tend to be a little more metric driven with grades corresponding pretty well to future career performance. The example I go back to is this kid I knew who majored in music performance. He somehow graduated with honors, but his violin playing was pretty garbage (I played violin for 10+ years, so I felt reasonably qualified to make that judgement). I guess there's a reason he didn't go to Julliard or some other conservatory, though.

This is fully acknowledging that there is certainly plenty of coursework in the humanities which is really fucking rigorous, especially to someone with minimal training in social science writing and research.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
November 20 2017 22:05 GMT
#185634
I've always thought that this was the best way to represent what high school education should do for you.

http://matt.might.net/articles/phd-school-in-pictures/

It should give you well rounded expertise in a variety of topic areas, possibly with a focus on something important to you.

What well-rounded means is up to debate, but my view is that you should have a decent understanding of enough math to get around in life, up to algebra/some trigonometry (useful for home projects, everything from cooking to renovations). A fair understanding of civics (voting, what representatives do etc. history/historical events) and science (scientific method, critical thinking, finding sources from libraries/non-wikipedia, and reliable vs unreliable sources).

Arts-wise, languages are always useful. An advanced mastery of the language you work in is never a bad idea (English for most people on this board).

It SHOULD prepare you to learn in depth about something to do later in life, so you aren't at age 40 flipping burgers. It should NOT teach you about that in depth if you don't think/want to learn it.
zlefin
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States7689 Posts
November 20 2017 22:05 GMT
#185635
There's certainly a lot of fixes that could be made to improve the educational system, but it's rather hard to do. The politicians (and the public at large), often aren't so keen on the things recommended by the people who actually study what makes for an effective education system. They do listen someewhat, but they also have their own things they like to do, and there's a lot of inertia too; alot of things which are known to be ineffective but persist because no politician wants to go to the trouble of changing it (which indeed could cost them their job, because some people are reactionary to change).
Great read: http://shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-2016-general-election/ great book on democracy: http://press.princeton.edu/titles/10671.html zlefin is grumpier due to long term illness. Ignoring some users.
doomdonker
Profile Joined October 2017
90 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-20 22:12:49
November 20 2017 22:09 GMT
#185636
On November 21 2017 06:55 ticklishmusic wrote:
My sense is that in some of the humanities it's possible to slide by somehow, while in STEM things tend to be a little more metric driven with grades corresponding pretty well to future career performance. The example I go back to is this kid I knew who majored in music performance. He somehow graduated with honors, but his violin playing was pretty garbage (I played violin for 10+ years, so I felt reasonably qualified to make that judgement). I guess there's a reason he didn't go to Julliard or some other conservatory, though.

This is fully acknowledging that there is certainly plenty of coursework in the humanities which is really fucking rigorous, especially to someone with minimal training in social science writing and research.


In secondary school, that's definitely not really true. You can grind through the sciences through pure ROTE learning and paying for a whole book of practice questions. Eventually, you'll see a question you've seen before and you can spit it out verbatim. I got over 40 in specialist mathematics (top 9% in the state) but I couldn't do shit in university Calculus 201 for that reason. I didn't actually learn how to learn until university and I'm still pretty terrible at mathematics, despite being an engineer by trade.

In fact, some of the schools obsessed with metric results will do exactly that and it completely hampers the future development of all students who teach by this method. They rush through the curriculum, because secondary school can seem extremely slow, and spend the second half of the year feeding practice exams to students. I think this is mostly a Commonwealth nation thing however.
Stratos_speAr
Profile Joined May 2009
United States6959 Posts
November 20 2017 22:12 GMT
#185637
On November 21 2017 06:04 LegalLord wrote:
I’ve also noticed that those who advocate for “the arts” often fail to appreciate the necessity of the reverse, of artistically inclined individuals having to learn calculus, physics, biology, and the like. The roundedness is often unidirectional and it makes me wonder if it’s less about roundedness and more about reversing the trend of what is popular.


I have literally never seen this because no one ever seriously advocates to cut STEM classes.

Everyone I've ever seen in any discussion regarding this topic acknowledges how STEM fields are useful. The idea of opposing STEM subjects is so taboo that people refuse to even acknowledge that we have too many STEM degrees being churned out for not enough jobs nowadays.

I'm pretty sure this is another instance of you trying to create a conflict and opposing view where there isn't one.
A sound mind in a sound body, is a short, but full description of a happy state in this World: he that has these two, has little more to wish for; and he that wants either of them, will be little the better for anything else.
Stratos_speAr
Profile Joined May 2009
United States6959 Posts
November 20 2017 22:16 GMT
#185638
On November 21 2017 06:20 Belisarius wrote:
As a stemlord, I think it's incredibly important that arts etc are taught in school, although probably not every student should need to do them to senior level.

If we're going to complain about arts education, the far bigger issue to me is the huge numbers of people that drive themselves deeply into debt and/or spend huge sums of taxpayer money to get a tertiary liberal arts degree they have no use for.

Arts in high school is fine and is really not the lowest hanging fruit on this tree.

EDIT: I'll add that tertiary liberal arts is important as well, but far more people study it than can get value for money out of it.


Far more people study everything than can get value for money out of it. This applies to going to college as a whole.

But the problem isn't that the degrees aren't useful. The problem is that college costs are simply too high in this country. For some reason, we just can't seem to do college in this country right.
A sound mind in a sound body, is a short, but full description of a happy state in this World: he that has these two, has little more to wish for; and he that wants either of them, will be little the better for anything else.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
November 20 2017 22:28 GMT
#185639
On November 21 2017 05:51 ticklishmusic wrote:
Hey that's not fair. Nixon wouldn't have forgotten about the state he came from.

I don't think Trump's forgotten Denial.
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
November 20 2017 22:29 GMT
#185640
Charlie rose has been accused of harassment by 8 women. I'm not at all surprised lol

1
Charlie Rose Accused by EIGHT Women of Sexual Harassment, Groping
by Ken Meyer | 5:16 pm, November 20th, 2017

submit to reddit


Eight women are claiming that longtime TV news veteran Charlie Rose made unwanted sexual advances towards them, which includes lewd phone calls, inappropriate touching, and nudity in their presence.

Rose’s accusers spoke to Washington Post, which noted that there were “striking commonalities” when they recounted their interactions with Rose in the past. The women described inappropriate behavior from Rose which stretches from the 90s to 2011.

ALSO ON MEDIAITE
Neil Cavuto Hits Trump: 'You're The President of the United States! Why Don't You Act Like It?'
From the report:

Most of the women said Rose alternated between fury and flattery in his interactions with them. Five described Rose putting his hand on their legs, sometimes their upper thigh, in what they perceived as a test to gauge their reactions. Two said that while they were working for Rose at his residences or were traveling with him on business, he emerged from the shower and walked naked in front of them. One said he groped her buttocks at a staff party.

Some of Rose’s accusers wished to remain anonymous for fear of his influence within the media. However, Reah Bravo, a former PBS intern and and one of three women who spoke on the record, said she experienced several moments where Rose made unwanted advances towards her.

“It has taken 10 years and a fierce moment of cultural reckoning for me to understand these moments for what they were,” said Bravo. “He was a sexual predator, and I was his victim.”

Kyle Godfrey-Ryan, one of Rose’s former assistants, told WaPo of multiple instances where Rose walked in front of her with no clothes on while she worked from his house. Godfrey-Ryan went on to describe several crude phone calls she took from Rose, and how she was fired when Rose learned that she spoke to an acquaintance about his behavior.

When asked about the allegations, Rose offered this statement:

“In my 45 years in journalism, I have prided myself on being an advocate for the careers of the women with whom I have worked. Nevertheless, in the past few days, claims have been made about my behavior toward some former female colleagues.

It is essential that these women know I hear them and that I deeply apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken.

“I have learned a great deal as a result of these events, and I hope others will too. All of us, including me, are coming to a newer and deeper recognition of the pain caused by conduct in the past, and have come to a profound new respect for women and their lives.”
Prev 1 9280 9281 9282 9283 9284 10093 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM1052
TKL 407
EnkiAlexander 31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1052
TKL 407
mouzHeroMarine 378
IndyStarCraft 205
BRAT_OK 50
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16209
Calm 2465
Horang2 347
Mini 162
Rush 101
EffOrt 81
Zeus 52
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 18
Trap 18
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
febbydoto8
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m4394
pashabiceps1773
Fnx 1527
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2754
Liquid`Hasu562
Other Games
singsing1763
Liquid`RaSZi1633
Beastyqt849
B2W.Neo521
C9.Mang0268
crisheroes201
Dewaltoss170
Trikslyr97
QueenE91
UpATreeSC52
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade802
Other Games
• imaqtpie863
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 47m
INu's Battles
15h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 47m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.