• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:33
CEST 07:33
KST 14:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8244 users

Ultimate Computer Build Thread - Page 12

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 42 Next All
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
June 12 2010 08:15 GMT
#221
Just finished ordering

Intel i7 860 - $200
ASUS P7P55D Pro $170
MSI GTS 250 512mb $110
ASUS Xonar Sound Card - $50
4GB Corsair XMS3 - $110
2x Samsung F3 1TB - $140
Corsair HX650 - $110
Antec 300 - $50
Corsair H50 - $80
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Carefoot
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada410 Posts
June 12 2010 13:03 GMT
#222
I'll be moving into an apartment in South Korea chungbuk and I was wondering if ordering all the parts online would be viable over buying everything locally? My current PC in my home here in Canada is a stock HP media center from 2005 but using 100$ on eBay I put the fastest processor I it could handle (3.2ghz single core) and 2gbs of Ram, then a low end videocard I paid 40$ for up the street can do tripple monitors and can fraps SC2 at 1920x1080 with everything setto low: see here http://YouTube.com/nickcarefoot

Am I a dumbass for wanting a tower in a place I may only stay a year (I want to pack my new monitors, my g15, g35 and g19 all boxed up like a nerd out of hell.

Should I just build a gaming laptop? (ie. Use clamshell mode and let it be a gaming tower)

or are the PC bangs in Korea so numerous and plentiful I shant not worry about getting my dose of SC2?

I use the word viable a lot now thanks to day9.

Also I typed all of this lying in bed with an iPhone and I'm allegedly an English teacher so hopefully that is still plausible with this unspell checked post.
The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars http://twitch.tv/NickCarefoot
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
June 12 2010 14:41 GMT
#223
Just buy something there and bring an english OS imo.
Hidden_MotiveS
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada2562 Posts
June 12 2010 15:15 GMT
#224
The 330 build on the first page is better than my current one, but mine is old, so w/e.
Deleted User 47542
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1484 Posts
June 12 2010 19:31 GMT
#225
Yeah PS3's are using Nvidia 7 series chips lmao. The optimization is just insane though, can't believe they can play games like Bad Company 2 smoothly while making it look nice. The next generation of consoles is a pretty scary thought if they get fermis or 6xxx chips in there.
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
June 12 2010 21:52 GMT
#226
Well the PS3 was released around the same time as the 8 series so it would probably be the 5xxx series (or some other company) with the PS4.

The thing is that the PS3 plays on an absurdly low resolution (1280x720) and does not look nearly as good as the PC version.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Subwoofermate
Profile Joined May 2010
293 Posts
June 13 2010 01:32 GMT
#227
As I said before, if you're playing on a low resolution, video cards don't have to work very hard. As mentioned above, consoles just run the game at a low resolution, use a few tricks like bloom and blur, upscale the image, and there you have it: you have a game that looks pretty good.

Of course they're running games at only 30fps but that's generally more than enough for enjoyable use.
Hyaach
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Singapore1737 Posts
June 13 2010 02:52 GMT
#228
thanks for the answers guys.
is there any forum/website which explains CPU GPU mobo and stuff? lol
but i think i'll go with a i5 since i would really not be able to utilise a i7 fully
Thailand is my new obsession
Subwoofermate
Profile Joined May 2010
293 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-13 03:16:08
June 13 2010 03:07 GMT
#229
http://www.tomshardware.com/ is pretty good for learning some basic stuff. They go pretty in depth and assume that you don't have a lot of knowledge. If fact they often compare the different CPUs and graphics cards to help people make the "best" gaming systems and they're pretty often on the mark.

Generally you learn this stuff by playing around with hardware. After building your first computer, most things just end up "making sense" if that means anything.
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
June 13 2010 03:41 GMT
#230
I would go with AnandTech for a lot of reviews and knowledge (especially the articles by Anand himself). He generally explains the concepts very well and is concise in his writing. Something I at least appreciate.

Hardwaresecrets is another great place to get reviews on different products. It is probably the one site that I can trust the reviewer on (I can't even do this with AnandTech a lot of the time).

Generally that TomsHardware article series (I'm only talking about the balanced system) is a decent resource, but remember that since it is meant to be a general article, it won't cover all of the specifics and details that more specialized reviews will.

Really the only difference between i5 quads and i7 quads are the lack of hyperthreading, the lack of the 2:12 DRAM multiplier. I think it's generally better to separate Intel Nehalem quads by the family and and then the 'number'.

i7 9xx or the Bloomfields have everything the i7 is supposed to have
i7 8xx or the Lynnfield is essentially an i5 with better Turboboost, hyperthreading, and I think the 2:12 RAM multiplier
i5 7xx also Lynnfield, is what people generally associate with the i5.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
R04R
Profile Joined March 2009
United States1631 Posts
June 13 2010 22:40 GMT
#231
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.416658

-ASUS M4A78T-E AM3 AMD 790GX HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
-ASUS 24x DVD Writer SATA Model DRW-24B1LT/BLK/B/AS LightScribe Support - OEM
$121.98 after $10 MIR


http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.425516

-CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply
-SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
$129.98 after $10 MIR


http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.415290

-OCZ AMD Black Edition 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model OCZ3BE1600C8LV4GK
-AMD Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition Callisto 3.2GHz Socket AM3 80W Dual-Core Desktop Processor - C3 Revision Model HDZ555WFGMBOX
$171.99 after $20 MIR

Subtotal: $463.95
Tax: $38.28
Shipping: $10.45
Grand Total: $512.68

I've never built a PC before, but I've been reading into it quite a bit lately. I currently run an Dell Inspiron e1505 laptop. I'm looking for casual gaming, general use, and torrenting.

I need help in picking GPU (ATI ~$120), Case, Cooling, Keyboard, Monitor (20"-23" ~$130), Speakers, and any other extra cables(? I don't know.)

I'm looking to keep the total package under $900.

Reason for AMD Phenom II x2 instead Core i3 is there's a possibility I can unlock another 2 cores to make it a quad core for $99. If not I'm perfectly content with a $99 Dual Core.

Is the Mobo sufficient (or even compatible with all the parts >_>)? I don't plan on upgrading this for a long time if not at all.

Danke.
ô¿ô
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
June 13 2010 23:04 GMT
#232
If you want to unlock your CPU, it wouldn't be a bad idea to purchase a new ASUS 890GX board because it comes with the 'Core Unlock' button which automatically unlocks your CPU cores for you. It is completely optional though.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.416794

It does however come at a $20 premium after the combo deal, however you'll realize that there really aren't many GPUs at $120 which are really worth much. The best GPU you'll end up getting in the ~$90-120 range is the Nvidia GTS 250.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127495
This MSI GTS 250 is $90 after a $30 MIR.

As for case, I like the Cooler Master 690
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119137
or you could go with the Antec 300 like I did
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129066

If you don't mind going back a generation in GPUs, this combo deal with Antec 300 is a great deal
ASUS 4870 + Antec 300. The HD 4870 is still a very capable GPU. $164 after a $20 rebate.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.408364

This is a fairly capable cooler around the ~$30 range.
http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0315397
It's $60 on Newegg for some dumb reason so buy it from Microcenter.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Carefoot
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada410 Posts
June 14 2010 01:55 GMT
#233
On June 12 2010 23:41 Thrill wrote:
Just buy something there and bring an english OS imo.

You do not recommend building from Korean parts? Just a cost effective pre-built? I have some OS's already Ubuntu/Win7. Do they sell computers without an OS?
The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars http://twitch.tv/NickCarefoot
Deleted User 47542
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1484 Posts
June 14 2010 06:01 GMT
#234
You would probably have to do a clean install by either wiping the HDD or using an "upgrade" cd in English.

I'm not even sure if Korea sells individual parts at reasonable prices, but don't quote me on that. I'm Korean as well, and every computer I see in Korea(from pc bangs, random apartments, family and their friends, etc is pre-built and pretty crappy.

I'd say your best bet is still buying pre built and reinstalling the OS, or buy small parts from other countries for as cheap as possible(and from the same site/person so that shipping is cheaper) and just find yourself a case in Korea(this is the only thing that costs alot to ship).
Varn
Profile Joined December 2008
United States33 Posts
June 15 2010 23:05 GMT
#235
I'm looking to build a fairly but not excessively powerful gaming / general use PC. I wanted to post the build here to make sure there weren't any glaring inconsistencies in the parts before I went ahead with the order.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827151216

SAMSUNG 24x DVD Burner - Bulk SATA Model SH-S243N/BEBS - OEM

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119137

COOLER MASTER RC-690-KKN1-GP Black SECC/ ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136320

Western Digital Caviar Black WD5001AALS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145218

CORSAIR XMS3 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TW3X4G1333C9

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.408233

HIS H585FN1GD Radeon HD 5850 (Cypress Pro) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W Continuous Power ATX12V version 2.3 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC

I don't know how well this power supply fits my build, but it's hard to pass up the discount on this combo.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.395180

MSI P55-GD65 LGA 1156 Intel P55 ATX Intel Motherboard

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 1-Pack for System Builders - OEM

Grand Total: $902.37
Once we did run. How we chased a million stars and touched as only one can.
Aduro
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4 Posts
June 16 2010 19:27 GMT
#236
Im looking for a pc for about $1000 and came up with this. Can anyone see anything that just stands out that i would need to change?

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor Model HDZ955FBGMBOX

MOBO: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 AM3 AMD 890GX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard

RAM: G.SKILL ECO Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO

HSF: COOLER MASTER Intel Core i5 & Intel Core i7 compatible RR-B10-212P-GP 120mm "heatpipe direct contact" Long life sleeve CPU

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST3500418AS 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

PSU: CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power

GPU: XFX HD-585X-ZAFC Radeon HD 5850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card w/ Eyefinity

DVD: LITE-ON Black 24X DVD Writer Black SATA Model iHAS424-98 LightScribe Support

Case: COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN1-GP Black Steel + Plastic and Mesh Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound

OS Windows 7 Prof 64 bit.

Coming in around $1,215.89

https://secure.newegg.com/WishList/MySavedWishDetail.aspx?ID=9529009
pinenamu
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States770 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-17 07:56:51
June 17 2010 07:47 GMT
#237
Hi, I'm back with another question. Well, I crossfired two 4850's and tested some games that I had. The fps of the games either stayed the same, isn't stable, or decreased compared to playing with one card. One game that I have, Need For Speed Prostreet, became unplayable in crossfire, getting like 12 fps when it runs at 90 or so with one card. I'm confused on what is causing this. Googling hasn't helped me much, a lot of the advice there is from 2008 advising people to download some other version of the driver. I have a 650 W Corsair, Asus M4A79XTD EVO, Adata 2x2GB 1600, and Athlon II 435 Rana. Could any of these be bottlenecking the crossfire or something? Thanks TL!

edit: oh I have XP if that helps figuring things out :x
BloodDrunK
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bangladesh2767 Posts
June 17 2010 07:54 GMT
#238
On June 17 2010 16:47 pinenamu wrote:
Hi, I'm back with another question. Well, I crossfired two 4850's and tested some games that I had. The fps of the games either stayed the same, isn't stable, or decreased compared to playing with one card. One game that I have, Need For Speed Prostreet, became unplayable in crossfire, getting like 12 fps when it runs at 90 or so with one card. I'm confused on what is causing this. Googling hasn't helped me much, a lot of the advice there is from 2008 advising people to download some other version of the driver. I have a 650 W Corsair, Asus M4A79XTD EVO, Adata 2x2GB 1600, and Athlon II 435 Rana. Could any of these be bottlenecking the crossfire or something? Thanks TL!

did you try updating the drivers?
You have the power to create your own destiny.
pinenamu
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States770 Posts
June 17 2010 08:00 GMT
#239
Would that be a big factor of why it is doing that? The CD came with ATI CCC 10.4 and the most recent version is 10.6. I suppose it doesn't hurt to try though, I'll try it tomorrow.
Lied
Profile Joined June 2010
3 Posts
June 17 2010 19:05 GMT
#240
hey everybody, I'm looking into building my first PC. I got a build, but I want to double check with you guys to see if you guys can make any recommendations or point out any problems.

AMD Athlon II X4 630 Propus 2.8GHz Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Processor Model ADX630WFGIBOX

ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AM3 AMD 790X ATX AMD Motherboard

XFX HD-577X-ZNFC Radeon HD 5770 1GB 128-bit DDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

Antec Three Hundred Illusion Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 92mm Fluid Dynamic CPU Cooler

Antec EarthWatts EA650 650W Continuous Power ATX12V Ver.2.2 / EPS12V version 2.91 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL

SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner - Bulk - OEM

ASUS PCE-N13 PCI Express Wireless Adapter
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2012
Shuttle 943
Dewaltoss 85
Hm[arnc] 41
Bale 25
Noble 23
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor680
Other Games
summit1g8437
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft306
Mew2King154
RuFF_SC272
ViBE64
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1085
• Lourlo967
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 27m
OSC
16h 27m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.