• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:49
CEST 14:49
KST 21:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6817 users

Viewership and regrowth of Broodwar - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Barneyk
Profile Joined November 2008
Sweden320 Posts
January 17 2017 03:28 GMT
#101
I really really really wanna see BW get a serious place in e-sports again.

I feel so sad about the way it went away, imagine if it was like that with regular sports. We don't play Fotball anymore, now everyone has to play land hockey instead.

BW is the only game that has survived over this extended time and still works so well on so many levels.

I wish that e-sport leagues where mature enough to focus on those kind of games instead of the flavor of the month.

I wish I was a billionaire so that I could create an e-sports league and focus on games with longevity like BW and SSBM etc. Even though I find SSBM boring myself.

Sure, add in flavor of the month games and see what gains traction and what can keep its popularity.

It hurts my fucking soul that BW went away not because the viewership did but because Blizzard was pushing SC2.

Imagine if we had the kind of high quality international streaming of today with the scene we had back then.

I see such huge potential for this game...
nah
starithm
Profile Blog Joined July 2013
United States118 Posts
January 17 2017 03:45 GMT
#102
I began to play on Fish server more recently, and I get a game to play in a few seconds. It's blast to play SCBW seriously again.
http://www.twitch.tv/starithm
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
January 17 2017 05:08 GMT
#103
On January 17 2017 12:28 Barneyk wrote:
I really really really wanna see BW get a serious place in e-sports again.

I feel so sad about the way it went away, imagine if it was like that with regular sports. We don't play Fotball anymore, now everyone has to play land hockey instead.

BW is the only game that has survived over this extended time and still works so well on so many levels.

I wish that e-sport leagues where mature enough to focus on those kind of games instead of the flavor of the month.

I wish I was a billionaire so that I could create an e-sports league and focus on games with longevity like BW and SSBM etc. Even though I find SSBM boring myself.

Sure, add in flavor of the month games and see what gains traction and what can keep its popularity.

It hurts my fucking soul that BW went away not because the viewership did but because Blizzard was pushing SC2.

Imagine if we had the kind of high quality international streaming of today with the scene we had back then.

I see such huge potential for this game...

That's one thing I don't understand - why does it need to be in a serious place in eSports? All I want is for it to be big enough to attract new players in Korea for leagues that we can see on stream. I couldn't care less about this Western concept of "eSports." BW already nets enough viewers and numbers to generate interest in dedicated youth, but I don't think it will ever compete with more "user-friendly" games like DotA.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
January 17 2017 07:11 GMT
#104
On January 17 2017 14:08 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2017 12:28 Barneyk wrote:
I really really really wanna see BW get a serious place in e-sports again.

I feel so sad about the way it went away, imagine if it was like that with regular sports. We don't play Fotball anymore, now everyone has to play land hockey instead.

BW is the only game that has survived over this extended time and still works so well on so many levels.

I wish that e-sport leagues where mature enough to focus on those kind of games instead of the flavor of the month.

I wish I was a billionaire so that I could create an e-sports league and focus on games with longevity like BW and SSBM etc. Even though I find SSBM boring myself.

Sure, add in flavor of the month games and see what gains traction and what can keep its popularity.

It hurts my fucking soul that BW went away not because the viewership did but because Blizzard was pushing SC2.

Imagine if we had the kind of high quality international streaming of today with the scene we had back then.

I see such huge potential for this game...

That's one thing I don't understand - why does it need to be in a serious place in eSports? All I want is for it to be big enough to attract new players in Korea for leagues that we can see on stream. I couldn't care less about this Western concept of "eSports." BW already nets enough viewers and numbers to generate interest in dedicated youth, but I don't think it will ever compete with more "user-friendly" games like DotA.


I think the idea is that you have all the incentive in the world to try, train, and compete.

Like, what would the state of Brood War be if everyone in the scene had a 9-5 job and could only invest a few hours a week into practicing? Surely, even the best of the best players in Brood War, they might have to sacrifice skill and preparation for their day job of being an entertaining streamer, as oppose to the peak of Brood War where they were able to just focus on improving and nothing else.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
iPlaY.NettleS
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Australia4456 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-17 08:47:58
January 17 2017 08:46 GMT
#105
Has anyone else been watching the Starcraft AI bots battle each other at https://www.twitch.tv/certicky ?
Loving the fact that the stream is running automated 24/7 and i can just tune in for an hour when i've got the time.It's literally the first time i've watched brood war in years.
Tourney starts tommorrow (Wednesday) i believe, may the best bot win!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7PvoI6gvQs
Barneyk
Profile Joined November 2008
Sweden320 Posts
January 17 2017 15:57 GMT
#106
On January 17 2017 14:08 Jealous wrote:
That's one thing I don't understand - why does it need to be in a serious place in eSports? All I want is for it to be big enough to attract new players in Korea for leagues that we can see on stream. I couldn't care less about this Western concept of "eSports." BW already nets enough viewers and numbers to generate interest in dedicated youth, but I don't think it will ever compete with more "user-friendly" games like DotA.


We are basically talking about the same thing.
If it is big enough to attract and have an avenue for new players to focus on the game full time to be able to improve and eventually compete with and beat the elites of today it has a serious place in eSports.

It doesn't have to compete with mobas or whatever, it just has to be big enough to support new players.
And it really isn't today. Today BW players make their money streaming and there really isn't an avenue for new players to focus on the game professionally.
nah
duke91
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany1458 Posts
January 17 2017 16:40 GMT
#107
On January 18 2017 00:57 Barneyk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2017 14:08 Jealous wrote:
That's one thing I don't understand - why does it need to be in a serious place in eSports? All I want is for it to be big enough to attract new players in Korea for leagues that we can see on stream. I couldn't care less about this Western concept of "eSports." BW already nets enough viewers and numbers to generate interest in dedicated youth, but I don't think it will ever compete with more "user-friendly" games like DotA.


We are basically talking about the same thing.
If it is big enough to attract and have an avenue for new players to focus on the game full time to be able to improve and eventually compete with and beat the elites of today it has a serious place in eSports.

It doesn't have to compete with mobas or whatever, it just has to be big enough to support new players.
And it really isn't today. Today BW players make their money streaming and there really isn't an avenue for new players to focus on the game professionally.


Luckily we have military service, so dominations have to end so that new players have a chance to shine, until they come back so the new players have levelled the playing field.

Eventually old players retire and new players will come back, as long as the new players are inspired by these legends.

I like how everyone is repeating the same doomsdays stuff people said when Boxer went to the military. Look how that turned out (TBLS anyone?)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)STYLE START SBENU( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Barneyk
Profile Joined November 2008
Sweden320 Posts
January 17 2017 17:16 GMT
#108
On January 18 2017 01:40 duke91 wrote:
Luckily we have military service, so dominations have to end so that new players have a chance to shine, until they come back so the new players have levelled the playing field.

Eventually old players retire and new players will come back, as long as the new players are inspired by these legends.

I like how everyone is repeating the same doomsdays stuff people said when Boxer went to the military. Look how that turned out (TBLS anyone?)


New players have to have made something of themselves before they go off to military service otherwise the interest will plummet when that happens.
And that is what worries me.

It is amazing to be part of this BW resurgence but is it gonna be a last hurrah of the old pros or is it gonna be a true revival?

I don't know, I am hoping for a true revival and I am doing my best to support it as I can.

I have donated lots of stars of the afreeca stream, both the Tastosis and the FTWDagger streams. More people should do it!

And, is the crowdfunding page up for the finale yet?
nah
LetaBot
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
Netherlands557 Posts
January 17 2017 18:51 GMT
#109
On January 17 2017 17:46 iPlaY.NettleS wrote:
Has anyone else been watching the Starcraft AI bots battle each other at https://www.twitch.tv/certicky ?
Loving the fact that the stream is running automated 24/7 and i can just tune in for an hour when i've got the time.It's literally the first time i've watched brood war in years.
Tourney starts tommorrow (Wednesday) i believe, may the best bot win!


I have ofc. The Brood War AI tournaments indeed bring in people who aren't BW players themself.

The first games of the Ro16 start tommorow at 20:00 CET.
If you cannot win with 100 apm, win with 100 cpm.
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
January 17 2017 19:33 GMT
#110
On January 17 2017 12:28 Barneyk wrote:
I really really really wanna see BW get a serious place in e-sports again.

I doubt Blizzard will let that happen. They helped kill it last time.

On January 17 2017 14:08 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2017 12:28 Barneyk wrote:
I really really really wanna see BW get a serious place in e-sports again.

I feel so sad about the way it went away, imagine if it was like that with regular sports. We don't play Fotball anymore, now everyone has to play land hockey instead.

BW is the only game that has survived over this extended time and still works so well on so many levels.

I wish that e-sport leagues where mature enough to focus on those kind of games instead of the flavor of the month.

I wish I was a billionaire so that I could create an e-sports league and focus on games with longevity like BW and SSBM etc. Even though I find SSBM boring myself.

Sure, add in flavor of the month games and see what gains traction and what can keep its popularity.

It hurts my fucking soul that BW went away not because the viewership did but because Blizzard was pushing SC2.

Imagine if we had the kind of high quality international streaming of today with the scene we had back then.

I see such huge potential for this game...

That's one thing I don't understand - why does it need to be in a serious place in eSports? All I want is for it to be big enough to attract new players in Korea for leagues that we can see on stream. I couldn't care less about this Western concept of "eSports." BW already nets enough viewers and numbers to generate interest in dedicated youth, but I don't think it will ever compete with more "user-friendly" games like DotA.

It depends on how you define "serious". For example, I just want it to be like it was before, that's "serious" for me. I don't care about player streams, so I only watch tournaments. PL and OSL/MSL were perfect for that.

On January 17 2017 17:46 iPlaY.NettleS wrote:
Has anyone else been watching the Starcraft AI bots battle each other at https://www.twitch.tv/certicky ?
Loving the fact that the stream is running automated 24/7 and i can just tune in for an hour when i've got the time.It's literally the first time i've watched brood war in years.
Tourney starts tommorrow (Wednesday) i believe, may the best bot win!

I do, pretty much every time this time of the year (December/January). Back then, they only streamed the tournament matches, iirc.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
January 17 2017 19:49 GMT
#111
How "serious" do you consider the current ASL just for comparison's sake?
kiss kiss fall in love
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
January 17 2017 19:55 GMT
#112
On January 18 2017 01:40 duke91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2017 00:57 Barneyk wrote:
On January 17 2017 14:08 Jealous wrote:
That's one thing I don't understand - why does it need to be in a serious place in eSports? All I want is for it to be big enough to attract new players in Korea for leagues that we can see on stream. I couldn't care less about this Western concept of "eSports." BW already nets enough viewers and numbers to generate interest in dedicated youth, but I don't think it will ever compete with more "user-friendly" games like DotA.


We are basically talking about the same thing.
If it is big enough to attract and have an avenue for new players to focus on the game full time to be able to improve and eventually compete with and beat the elites of today it has a serious place in eSports.

It doesn't have to compete with mobas or whatever, it just has to be big enough to support new players.
And it really isn't today. Today BW players make their money streaming and there really isn't an avenue for new players to focus on the game professionally.


Luckily we have military service, so dominations have to end so that new players have a chance to shine, until they come back so the new players have levelled the playing field.

Eventually old players retire and new players will come back, as long as the new players are inspired by these legends.

I like how everyone is repeating the same doomsdays stuff people said when Boxer went to the military. Look how that turned out (TBLS anyone?)

I think the big question is: will the Korean fanbase and viewership transition to a newer generation of amateur players? Will this transition keep the scene sustainable enough when the current generation of players eventually fade from competitive play?

The benefits of the KeSPA pro scene allowed new pros to create storylines and build starpower through exposure in multiple televised leagues, all while being trained and nurtured in the stability of a teamhouse supported by corporate sponsors.Those storylines were further enhanced by connecting to the storylines and lineages of previous pros. Because that infrastructure has collapsed and must be rebuilt, it's uncertain whether or not these storylines and starpower can still be built up in a scene centered mostly around streaming and online leagues.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
Netto.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Poland523 Posts
January 17 2017 20:06 GMT
#113
On January 18 2017 04:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
How "serious" do you consider the current ASL just for comparison's sake?


I think it is pretty serious, howerer imho next ASL will have slightly less hype and attention from viewers. The same thing will happen that happend on Flash / Jaedong first streams - huge hype but every next one had a little less and less.

I might be wrong though and I wish all the best for ASL and BW in general
Be the change you want to see in the world.
MuNi
Profile Joined July 2009
United States72 Posts
January 17 2017 20:25 GMT
#114
I think it's time we emulate the generous Korean fans and pull together some money to host a tournament for our beloved foreign scene. As a community we could keep the ball rolling and interests hot.
MANTOSS
mutantmagnet
Profile Joined June 2009
United States3807 Posts
January 17 2017 20:36 GMT
#115
Crowdfunding the first tournament would be fine but It takes a long time to develop. Look how long it took the fighting game scene to be at the same level as year 2 brood war. If your content keeping things community ran like they do then building up the scene would be radically different from trying to secure corporate sponsorships.
duke91
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany1458 Posts
January 17 2017 21:07 GMT
#116
On January 18 2017 05:36 mutantmagnet wrote:
Crowdfunding the first tournament would be fine but It takes a long time to develop. Look how long it took the fighting game scene to be at the same level as year 2 brood war. If your content keeping things community ran like they do then building up the scene would be radically different from trying to secure corporate sponsorships.


Why do you always need some huge sponsorship for tournament? I'd bet most foreigners are already satisfied with a small LAN where people get a not huge price money, and transport is done via carpooling. Now there are quite a few TL.net members around Germany/belgium/netherlands and I bet most would be in for a small community gathering/tournament.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)STYLE START SBENU( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
January 17 2017 21:33 GMT
#117
Anyone know the numbers for Flash v. Jaedong?
Writer
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 17 2017 22:04 GMT
#118
On January 18 2017 06:33 Souma wrote:
Anyone know the numbers for Flash v. Jaedong?

300k viewers total.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
January 17 2017 22:08 GMT
#119
On January 18 2017 04:33 Lucumo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2017 12:28 Barneyk wrote:
I really really really wanna see BW get a serious place in e-sports again.

I doubt Blizzard will let that happen. They helped kill it last time.


If Blizzard wanted it dead, it'd already be dead. They could just deny licenses.

On January 18 2017 06:33 Souma wrote:
Anyone know the numbers for Flash v. Jaedong?

I know it was over 200k.

On January 18 2017 04:33 Lucumo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2017 12:28 Barneyk wrote:
I really really really wanna see BW get a serious place in e-sports again.

I doubt Blizzard will let that happen. They helped kill it last time.


If Blizzard wanted it dead, it'd already be dead. They could just deny licenses.

On January 18 2017 06:07 duke91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2017 05:36 mutantmagnet wrote:
Crowdfunding the first tournament would be fine but It takes a long time to develop. Look how long it took the fighting game scene to be at the same level as year 2 brood war. If your content keeping things community ran like they do then building up the scene would be radically different from trying to secure corporate sponsorships.


Why do you always need some huge sponsorship for tournament? I'd bet most foreigners are already satisfied with a small LAN where people get a not huge price money, and transport is done via carpooling. Now there are quite a few TL.net members around Germany/belgium/netherlands and I bet most would be in for a small community gathering/tournament.

Because that's how you get enough money in the scene for it to be worth to make a living professionally instead of just hobbyist stuff you do in your offhand.

On January 18 2017 05:36 mutantmagnet wrote:
Crowdfunding the first tournament would be fine but It takes a long time to develop. Look how long it took the fighting game scene to be at the same level as year 2 brood war. If your content keeping things community ran like they do then building up the scene would be radically different from trying to secure corporate sponsorships.

I don't think most Korean fans are big fans of crowdfunding. It seems they'd rather just tip their favorite players. You have a good amount of the old guard getting six figures a month in balloons but you have a lot of crowdfunded stuff that seemingly gets neglected.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Barneyk
Profile Joined November 2008
Sweden320 Posts
January 17 2017 22:10 GMT
#120
On January 18 2017 04:33 Lucumo wrote:
I doubt Blizzard will let that happen. They helped kill it last time.


But they seem to have changed their tune, officially announcing the 1.17 patch among other things makes it look like they have changed their strategy.

They saw that they just couldn't recreate the magic of BW with SC2 no matter how hard they tried.

But we will see...
nah
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings175
SHIN 123
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 565
SHIN 123
Railgan 55
MindelVK 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69293
Calm 11325
Rain 2444
Bisu 1713
FanTaSy 822
Stork 570
Shuttle 520
soO 517
Rush 286
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Snow 218
firebathero 214
Last 169
Light 95
Mind 91
Pusan 72
Sharp 64
Sea.KH 61
hero 47
ToSsGirL 44
Bale 37
Free 36
Trap 36
Mong 33
Hm[arnc] 25
Aegong 24
zelot 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sacsri 14
Sexy 13
Noble 13
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8412
Dendi924
Counter-Strike
fl0m2160
byalli1023
x6flipin310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
gofns35055
singsing2240
B2W.Neo600
Pyrionflax262
Trikslyr43
Chillindude12
Hui .7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Gemini_19 17
• Dystopia_ 6
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Jankos2951
• Nemesis2587
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1312
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 11m
OSC
10h 11m
Replay Cast
10h 11m
OSC
23h 11m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.