• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:50
CEST 15:50
KST 22:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8108 users

D-Ranks League Statistics - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
September 10 2013 11:49 GMT
#61
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 10 2013 19:33 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 15:24 ninazerg wrote:
On September 10 2013 12:35 Jealous wrote:
On September 10 2013 12:29 Sentenal wrote:
On September 10 2013 11:44 Jealous wrote:
On September 10 2013 11:12 Sentenal wrote:
On September 08 2013 16:27 Birdie wrote:
Yeah ImAtTheBeach, KingGeedorah, and NewJetCity were all high rank players smurfing, I don't think any of their games should count.

What about when I beat the shit out of Minister in DRTL? That should count as bonus points, right?

On September 10 2013 10:24 Nagisama wrote:
On September 10 2013 10:11 Jealous wrote:
On September 10 2013 08:44 Birdie wrote:
On September 10 2013 07:51 Dazed_Spy wrote:
We really should just change the rules to reflect reality. It seems a little bit weird where everyone is a liiitle bit hum about how good they are, lol. Not to mention, if you desire to follow the rules accurately, theres an obligation to step out even though your around fairly even competition that refuses to self-regulate the same way.

Yeah the whole leaving it up to the person to decide thing obviously isn't working. I'll be leaving D ranks events after this season because I'll be working on my ZvT; my ZvZ and ZvP are borderline C- and the only Protoss in the league who can consistently beat me is prophecy_ (that I know of). And he's too strong for D ranks too. I'd venture to say L_Master is too good; I don't know enough about the Terrans but it wouldn't surprise me if there are others too. And the truth is sB is going to have a hard season because most of our players are legitimate D and D- and barely D+ players, with icedraco and I being the exceptions, and we're both essentially C- players. But it shouldn't be that legitimately D ranked teams are struggling in the DRTL.

People who are too good and could definitely hold C- or hit C, in my opinion:

prophecy_
arb (if he can dodge PvT)
L_Master
CityShuffle
Shuruken (stop dodging vP and stop pretending that we never played DRIT1 3rd/4th)
RedAxis (might be just his TvP but it's ridiculously solid)
KaiGreene (solid C- at least)
Aeghrur (Probably C in ZvP)
Miss.Click (This is a biased opinion because I have seen her rape so many people including myself but seriously, what THE FUCK? Kills everyone I've seen while obsing, including myself. Her stats are something like 4-1 TvP vs me, 1-0 PvP, 2 or 3-0 ZvP)...

Confirmed to C- level:
icedraco
TheMarine (I still don't know how)

EDIT: Relatively speaking, still a small number of players.

So why is Sentenal like 5-0 vs her? Both in PvZ and PvT. If Miss.Click.. beats you TvP, but Sentenal beats Miss.Click.. PvT, does that mean Sentenal > you?

As if that was ever in doubt. Hes probably still mad that I raped his B- smurfing friend in DRTL4.

On September 10 2013 11:43 Sentenal wrote:
On September 10 2013 11:42 Jealous wrote:
On September 10 2013 10:24 Nagisama wrote:
On September 10 2013 10:11 Jealous wrote:
On September 10 2013 08:44 Birdie wrote:
[quote]
Yeah the whole leaving it up to the person to decide thing obviously isn't working. I'll be leaving D ranks events after this season because I'll be working on my ZvT; my ZvZ and ZvP are borderline C- and the only Protoss in the league who can consistently beat me is prophecy_ (that I know of). And he's too strong for D ranks too. I'd venture to say L_Master is too good; I don't know enough about the Terrans but it wouldn't surprise me if there are others too. And the truth is sB is going to have a hard season because most of our players are legitimate D and D- and barely D+ players, with icedraco and I being the exceptions, and we're both essentially C- players. But it shouldn't be that legitimately D ranked teams are struggling in the DRTL.

People who are too good and could definitely hold C- or hit C, in my opinion:

prophecy_
arb (if he can dodge PvT)
L_Master
CityShuffle
Shuruken (stop dodging vP and stop pretending that we never played DRIT1 3rd/4th)
RedAxis (might be just his TvP but it's ridiculously solid)
KaiGreene (solid C- at least)
Aeghrur (Probably C in ZvP)
Miss.Click (This is a biased opinion because I have seen her rape so many people including myself but seriously, what THE FUCK? Kills everyone I've seen while obsing, including myself. Her stats are something like 4-1 TvP vs me, 1-0 PvP, 2 or 3-0 ZvP)...

Confirmed to C- level:
icedraco
TheMarine (I still don't know how)

EDIT: Relatively speaking, still a small number of players.

So why is Sentenal like 5-0 vs her? Both in PvZ and PvT. If Miss.Click.. beats you TvP, but Sentenal beats Miss.Click.. PvT, does that mean Sentenal > you?

I opened my Miss.Click argument with "this is a biased opinion..."

Maybe she is just bad vs 10/15 players who bank 7k minerals of 2 base, who knows.

Sounds like a problem of skill on your part if you can't come up with a winning strategy.


Why would I be mad about you winning vs a person who played offrace and at one point decided to add a machine shop to every one of his factories? You REALLY think I care about ANYTHING to do with you or D ranks after what's happened? LOL. Come see me in a Bo9 if you want to talk shit, please.

Hmm. Considering you tried to smurf into the league after getting banned, continuously posting in this thread whinning about Echo being better than you, AND multi-PMing RedAxis, begging to count your "3-0" walkover win over Gaoxi, sounds like caring to me.

1) Smurfing into the league was of course a despicable act that was committed due to jetlag in Thailand. It was for the lulz.

2) Posting in this thread whining about echo being better than me - I do not lose or gain anything from saying the things I say. I just wanted to motivate him; even if its not fun for him, it is clear that he is better than me and most people who are in this league, including you and many other "C-" players. I'm trying to convince him that it is worth it to ladder to test your worth as a player.

3) There was no walk-over, I PM'd because I didn't want to make a publicly huge deal of the fact that Gao lost 3-0, and has henceforth dodged me at every opportunity stating something along the lines of "fuck protoss." I didn't want to be inflammatory or to single him out, considering, like I said, "It's not my place..." The fact that I spend 60 seconds while drunk typing things does not equate to my excessive amount of caring for "D"R anymore. I am just stating opinions,.

4) Sick dodge.


1. I'm only typing this because it's quarter-moon and this greatly decreases my wolf-powers.

2. Here's what you should do instead of trying to talk echOne into playing: "Guys, I really was upset because I feel as though people are clearly cheating in the D-ranks tours, and because of that, I was like 'Okay, if they're going to be allowed to cheat, then fuck it, I'll give them a taste of their own medicine.' and that was really wrong of me. The truth is, I really like the D-ranks tours and wish I could still play because I really enjoy StarCraft, but I feel like some of the cheating problems in this league still persist. Sometimes it's difficult for me to express myself because I feel like the community of friends I once had in StarCraft is rejecting me. I know I cheated, but it still hurts, and I'm only human. Sometimes I lash out at others because of the way I feel. I also enjoy alcohol, and sometimes consume excessive amounts of it, and say things without thinking, and I'm working on that (not really but haha). I don't expect you guys to take me back or forgive me. What I did was wrong, but I still feel like I need to say something about this because giraffes."

3. But seriously, fuck protoss.

4. You're pretty badass challenging a D-level player to a bo9, can I have your autograph?

Nina can I be your fanclub president? (If Draw is; I'll take VP). This is by far one of the funniest, most insightful posts I've ever read. I laughed my ass off hahaha xD Thank you. The alcohol line is so fucking true and I know I didn't tell anyone on TL that I was trying to quit drinking, or at least quit drinking heavily daily, but failing miserably at it LOL You made my day/week/month I don't even...

Seriously though, whaaaaat. Much much newfound respect for you Nina.



Babo causing drama...
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
September 10 2013 15:02 GMT
#62
Having a promotional system would be great, especially if there were specific leagues for different tiers of skill, from DRTL for D-rankers, CRTL for C-rankers, something like BRTL or Gambit's Cup specifically meant for B-rankers, and Teamliquid Legacy Starleague meant for the best of the best, and of course, with no minimum limitations in each respective league.

Unfortunately, as long there is no salary and no real incentive to move up in these tiers, it simply wouldn't be possible.

Anyways, as I've said plenty of times before, if people REALLY want to make this a skill-based league, captains and admins should get in a chat, and all talk about whether or not certain players are good enough to be playing for this league, as many players have said that the iCCup system is flawed and too faulty to base skill off of anymore.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
September 10 2013 16:21 GMT
#63
On September 11 2013 00:02 SynC[gm] wrote:
Having a promotional system would be great, especially if there were specific leagues for different tiers of skill, from DRTL for D-rankers, CRTL for C-rankers, something like BRTL or Gambit's Cup specifically meant for B-rankers, and Teamliquid Legacy Starleague meant for the best of the best, and of course, with no minimum limitations in each respective league.

Unfortunately, as long there is no salary and no real incentive to move up in these tiers, it simply wouldn't be possible.

Anyways, as I've said plenty of times before, if people REALLY want to make this a skill-based league, captains and admins should get in a chat, and all talk about whether or not certain players are good enough to be playing for this league, as many players have said that the iCCup system is flawed and too faulty to base skill off of anymore.

Pretty nice idea would be hard to implement but I like it just cuz it's cool and organized...main component would just be having someone organize and run and be god of the organization c:
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
September 10 2013 20:14 GMT
#64
^ Or have all the captains be the organizers of every rank league. So the same people run D/C/B and within those organizers different people have different jobs. Person 1 makes OPs, Person 2 sorts replays, Person 3 doles out punishments within a certain strict set of guidelines (same replay/walkover/disconnect rules in every league), Person 4 is in charge of anti-abuse, etc.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
September 11 2013 05:09 GMT
#65
On September 11 2013 05:14 Jealous wrote:
^ Or have all the captains be the organizers of every rank league. So the same people run D/C/B and within those organizers different people have different jobs. Person 1 makes OPs, Person 2 sorts replays, Person 3 doles out punishments within a certain strict set of guidelines (same replay/walkover/disconnect rules in every league), Person 4 is in charge of anti-abuse, etc.

One person can organize an entire league. Just a matter of the personal obligations and events they have that would hinder the league. chrisolo did a good job at showing that it could be done in DRATL.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-12 04:29:22
September 12 2013 04:28 GMT
#66
On September 10 2013 19:33 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 15:24 ninazerg wrote:
On September 10 2013 12:35 Jealous wrote:
On September 10 2013 12:29 Sentenal wrote:
On September 10 2013 11:44 Jealous wrote:
On September 10 2013 11:12 Sentenal wrote:
On September 08 2013 16:27 Birdie wrote:
Yeah ImAtTheBeach, KingGeedorah, and NewJetCity were all high rank players smurfing, I don't think any of their games should count.

What about when I beat the shit out of Minister in DRTL? That should count as bonus points, right?

On September 10 2013 10:24 Nagisama wrote:
On September 10 2013 10:11 Jealous wrote:
On September 10 2013 08:44 Birdie wrote:
On September 10 2013 07:51 Dazed_Spy wrote:
We really should just change the rules to reflect reality. It seems a little bit weird where everyone is a liiitle bit hum about how good they are, lol. Not to mention, if you desire to follow the rules accurately, theres an obligation to step out even though your around fairly even competition that refuses to self-regulate the same way.

Yeah the whole leaving it up to the person to decide thing obviously isn't working. I'll be leaving D ranks events after this season because I'll be working on my ZvT; my ZvZ and ZvP are borderline C- and the only Protoss in the league who can consistently beat me is prophecy_ (that I know of). And he's too strong for D ranks too. I'd venture to say L_Master is too good; I don't know enough about the Terrans but it wouldn't surprise me if there are others too. And the truth is sB is going to have a hard season because most of our players are legitimate D and D- and barely D+ players, with icedraco and I being the exceptions, and we're both essentially C- players. But it shouldn't be that legitimately D ranked teams are struggling in the DRTL.

People who are too good and could definitely hold C- or hit C, in my opinion:

prophecy_
arb (if he can dodge PvT)
L_Master
CityShuffle
Shuruken (stop dodging vP and stop pretending that we never played DRIT1 3rd/4th)
RedAxis (might be just his TvP but it's ridiculously solid)
KaiGreene (solid C- at least)
Aeghrur (Probably C in ZvP)
Miss.Click (This is a biased opinion because I have seen her rape so many people including myself but seriously, what THE FUCK? Kills everyone I've seen while obsing, including myself. Her stats are something like 4-1 TvP vs me, 1-0 PvP, 2 or 3-0 ZvP)...

Confirmed to C- level:
icedraco
TheMarine (I still don't know how)

EDIT: Relatively speaking, still a small number of players.

So why is Sentenal like 5-0 vs her? Both in PvZ and PvT. If Miss.Click.. beats you TvP, but Sentenal beats Miss.Click.. PvT, does that mean Sentenal > you?

As if that was ever in doubt. Hes probably still mad that I raped his B- smurfing friend in DRTL4.

On September 10 2013 11:43 Sentenal wrote:
On September 10 2013 11:42 Jealous wrote:
On September 10 2013 10:24 Nagisama wrote:
On September 10 2013 10:11 Jealous wrote:
On September 10 2013 08:44 Birdie wrote:
[quote]
Yeah the whole leaving it up to the person to decide thing obviously isn't working. I'll be leaving D ranks events after this season because I'll be working on my ZvT; my ZvZ and ZvP are borderline C- and the only Protoss in the league who can consistently beat me is prophecy_ (that I know of). And he's too strong for D ranks too. I'd venture to say L_Master is too good; I don't know enough about the Terrans but it wouldn't surprise me if there are others too. And the truth is sB is going to have a hard season because most of our players are legitimate D and D- and barely D+ players, with icedraco and I being the exceptions, and we're both essentially C- players. But it shouldn't be that legitimately D ranked teams are struggling in the DRTL.

People who are too good and could definitely hold C- or hit C, in my opinion:

prophecy_
arb (if he can dodge PvT)
L_Master
CityShuffle
Shuruken (stop dodging vP and stop pretending that we never played DRIT1 3rd/4th)
RedAxis (might be just his TvP but it's ridiculously solid)
KaiGreene (solid C- at least)
Aeghrur (Probably C in ZvP)
Miss.Click (This is a biased opinion because I have seen her rape so many people including myself but seriously, what THE FUCK? Kills everyone I've seen while obsing, including myself. Her stats are something like 4-1 TvP vs me, 1-0 PvP, 2 or 3-0 ZvP)...

Confirmed to C- level:
icedraco
TheMarine (I still don't know how)

EDIT: Relatively speaking, still a small number of players.

So why is Sentenal like 5-0 vs her? Both in PvZ and PvT. If Miss.Click.. beats you TvP, but Sentenal beats Miss.Click.. PvT, does that mean Sentenal > you?

I opened my Miss.Click argument with "this is a biased opinion..."

Maybe she is just bad vs 10/15 players who bank 7k minerals of 2 base, who knows.

Sounds like a problem of skill on your part if you can't come up with a winning strategy.


Why would I be mad about you winning vs a person who played offrace and at one point decided to add a machine shop to every one of his factories? You REALLY think I care about ANYTHING to do with you or D ranks after what's happened? LOL. Come see me in a Bo9 if you want to talk shit, please.

Hmm. Considering you tried to smurf into the league after getting banned, continuously posting in this thread whinning about Echo being better than you, AND multi-PMing RedAxis, begging to count your "3-0" walkover win over Gaoxi, sounds like caring to me.

1) Smurfing into the league was of course a despicable act that was committed due to jetlag in Thailand. It was for the lulz.

2) Posting in this thread whining about echo being better than me - I do not lose or gain anything from saying the things I say. I just wanted to motivate him; even if its not fun for him, it is clear that he is better than me and most people who are in this league, including you and many other "C-" players. I'm trying to convince him that it is worth it to ladder to test your worth as a player.

3) There was no walk-over, I PM'd because I didn't want to make a publicly huge deal of the fact that Gao lost 3-0, and has henceforth dodged me at every opportunity stating something along the lines of "fuck protoss." I didn't want to be inflammatory or to single him out, considering, like I said, "It's not my place..." The fact that I spend 60 seconds while drunk typing things does not equate to my excessive amount of caring for "D"R anymore. I am just stating opinions,.

4) Sick dodge.


1. I'm only typing this because it's quarter-moon and this greatly decreases my wolf-powers.

2. Here's what you should do instead of trying to talk echOne into playing: "Guys, I really was upset because I feel as though people are clearly cheating in the D-ranks tours, and because of that, I was like 'Okay, if they're going to be allowed to cheat, then fuck it, I'll give them a taste of their own medicine.' and that was really wrong of me. The truth is, I really like the D-ranks tours and wish I could still play because I really enjoy StarCraft, but I feel like some of the cheating problems in this league still persist. Sometimes it's difficult for me to express myself because I feel like the community of friends I once had in StarCraft is rejecting me. I know I cheated, but it still hurts, and I'm only human. Sometimes I lash out at others because of the way I feel. I also enjoy alcohol, and sometimes consume excessive amounts of it, and say things without thinking, and I'm working on that (not really but haha). I don't expect you guys to take me back or forgive me. What I did was wrong, but I still feel like I need to say something about this because giraffes."

3. But seriously, fuck protoss.

4. You're pretty badass challenging a D-level player to a bo9, can I have your autograph?

Nina can I be your fanclub president? (If Draw is; I'll take VP). This is by far one of the funniest, most insightful posts I've ever read. I laughed my ass off hahaha xD Thank you. The alcohol line is so fucking true and I know I didn't tell anyone on TL that I was trying to quit drinking, or at least quit drinking heavily daily, but failing miserably at it LOL You made my day/week/month I don't even...

Seriously though, whaaaaat. Much much newfound respect for you Nina.


Took you long enough to realize Nina can be insightful, AND damn funny.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 04 2013 15:30 GMT
#67
This will be updated after DRTL 5 Round 1 ends.

Also, planning on updating those with more than 30 games played with stats regarding how they do in matchups.

And another also... We'll get to see KaiGreene and TheMarine's head-to-head score.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
October 05 2013 04:39 GMT
#68
KazeHydra should get an award
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
KazeHydra
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan2788 Posts
October 05 2013 04:42 GMT
#69
On October 05 2013 13:39 traceurling wrote:
KazeHydra should get an award

I am the worst player in the history of D-ranks after all.
"Because I know this promise that won’t disappear will turn even a cause of tears into strength. You taught me that if I can believe, there is nothing that cannot come true." - Nana Mizuki (Yakusoku) 17:36 ils kaze got me into nana 17:36 ils by his blog
art_of_turtle
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
United States1210 Posts
October 05 2013 05:54 GMT
#70
On October 05 2013 13:42 KazeHydra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 13:39 traceurling wrote:
KazeHydra should get an award

I am the worst player in the history of D-ranks after all.

But you are the most consistent. Better than most people who dropped out still
Flash should fear Sacsri
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
October 05 2013 06:06 GMT
#71
On October 05 2013 13:42 KazeHydra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 13:39 traceurling wrote:
KazeHydra should get an award

I am the worst player in the history of D-ranks after all.

I'll race for the bottom. I believe I am on a 0-5 losing streak currently. maybe it is 0-6.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-07 22:22:34
October 07 2013 22:18 GMT
#72
Out of interest, how would one go about getting involved/joining one of these teams? I looked in the main thread and either I'm blind or there was no info on it.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
October 07 2013 22:26 GMT
#73
You should definitely join. I think we're about to wrap up our first 7 week period and teams can add to their number during this time. Before there was a bit of a draft for loose players. Now I'm not sure. sb was short a couple players, but we picked some extra up I think. I'm pretty sure Ace was pretty low on available players.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
October 07 2013 22:42 GMT
#74
On October 08 2013 07:18 Qikz wrote:
Out of interest, how would one go about getting involved/joining one of these teams? I looked in the main thread and either I'm blind or there was no info on it.


DRTL 5 Official League thread. Just post that you want to play and your race, max rank, and ICCup ID
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 26 2013 12:28 GMT
#75
Updated OP with recent rankings and stats. Updated until DRTL 5 Round 1.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
floi
Profile Joined July 2010
203 Posts
October 26 2013 12:45 GMT
#76
woot, never knew I had positive stats. maybe I do have what it takes to become a bw pro after all! 8)
don_kyuhote
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
3007 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 14:34:49
October 26 2013 14:34 GMT
#77
Nicely done.
Could be more accurate if there was an accurate record of earlier DRTLs.

For example, I'm (voodooscience) actually 1-4, not 0-2. (I went 1-2 in DRTL S1, and 0-2 in DRIT 6)

And guess from whom that 1 win came from.
None other than the DRIT champ essbee. YEAH!!!
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 15:00:45
October 26 2013 15:00 GMT
#78
Kaze you have been dethroned. All hail, the (new) king of the losers.

(Although granted, my losing streak doesn't quite match yours yet.)
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
KazeHydra
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan2788 Posts
October 27 2013 00:41 GMT
#79
On October 27 2013 00:00 Falling wrote:
Kaze you have been dethroned. All hail, the (new) king of the losers.

(Although granted, my losing streak doesn't quite match yours yet.)

lol I am no longer worst of the worst!

I'd argue taking ~10 months to get a win is also part of my legacy. If I played more games, I'd have a bigger losing streak!
"Because I know this promise that won’t disappear will turn even a cause of tears into strength. You taught me that if I can believe, there is nothing that cannot come true." - Nana Mizuki (Yakusoku) 17:36 ils kaze got me into nana 17:36 ils by his blog
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 27 2013 01:05 GMT
#80
On October 26 2013 23:34 don_kyuhote wrote:
Nicely done.
Could be more accurate if there was an accurate record of earlier DRTLs.

For example, I'm (voodooscience) actually 1-4, not 0-2. (I went 1-2 in DRTL S1, and 0-2 in DRIT 6)

And guess from whom that 1 win came from.
None other than the DRIT champ essbee. YEAH!!!

Yeah, I'm still hoping I can get a time when I'm completely free and dig through the DRTL 1 and DRTL 2 threads and see if there are any results I can use. I'm also looking to get matchup stats going sometime soon.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1070
RotterdaM575
SteadfastSC290
TKL 215
Rex120
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 575
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 120
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
Yoon 46
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 18
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
Counter-Strike
fl0m1783
Fnx 575
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes576
Lowko371
Other Games
gofns24318
singsing2178
olofmeister1284
hiko574
B2W.Neo353
DeMusliM217
Livibee188
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX115
Khaldor76
QueenE73
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH177
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2121
• Jankos1525
• TFBlade463
Other Games
• Shiphtur640
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 10m
The PondCast
20h 10m
INu's Battles
21h 10m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.