• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:08
CEST 06:08
KST 13:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7080 users

D-Ranks League Statistics - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
February 27 2014 19:16 GMT
#101
Ahh, alright, yeah, if there needs to be something updated like with teams and/or retirement, or if you're not retired and moving up to C-ranks, or you're not moving up to C-ranks and retiring, lemme know.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 27 2014 19:58 GMT
#102
On February 27 2014 16:49 Falling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 16:38 BigFan wrote:
On February 27 2014 16:36 Falling wrote:
Yeah, our statistic rankings looks more pro then our players. Great work Sync keeping this up to date.

lol that burn


It's alright if I self-immolate, right?


Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 16:46 HeaDStrong wrote:
can't seem to find myself on that list although I participated in DRTL 1&2

I believe this is what is at issue:
Show nested quote +
Keep in mind that I'm basically going off by whatever is in Liquipedia, and as the records for DRTL 1 and 2 are pretty lacking, what you see is what you get.

self-immolate together then since I'm just as bad? XD Given, I think I would play a lot better now than I was back then but still lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-27 22:27:14
February 27 2014 22:27 GMT
#103
What, Bigfan played in DRTL at some point? Sucks, I don't remember having the chance to have crushed him.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Rlentless
Profile Joined January 2011
Hong Kong322 Posts
February 27 2014 22:52 GMT
#104
Forever in Courage pls.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
February 27 2014 23:46 GMT
#105
On February 28 2014 07:52 Rlentless wrote:
Forever in Courage pls.

My girl

lololol
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 28 2014 01:10 GMT
#106
On February 28 2014 07:27 Sentenal wrote:
What, Bigfan played in DRTL at some point? Sucks, I don't remember having the chance to have crushed him.

ya I played back in August to Sept but had to leave sB. I would've gladly played you then if given the chance. Double factory into GG
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-28 01:22:18
February 28 2014 01:21 GMT
#107
Oh, you were on sB? No way we could have played then. Oh well.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 28 2014 01:26 GMT
#108
On February 28 2014 10:21 Sentenal wrote:
Oh, you were on sB? No way we could have played then. Oh well.

ya, I was on it for a short period of time but I enjoyed our practices. Why is that? Wasn't courage part of DRTL or did I miss something?
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
February 28 2014 01:30 GMT
#109
I didn't play vs sB, due to major grievances I have with sB's captain.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 28 2014 01:32 GMT
#110
On February 28 2014 10:30 Sentenal wrote:
I didn't play vs sB, due to major grievances I have with sB's captain.

oh ok. Ya, now I remember what you're talking about. The whole team split thing. Well, I got drafted into sB or however it was done so I had no options into what teams to go to lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
February 28 2014 02:38 GMT
#111
For updating retirees, myself and (as far as I know) Icedraco are both retiring from D ranks.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-28 07:08:04
February 28 2014 06:55 GMT
#112
Retiring or going to C-ranks? Sync is making that distinction.

@Sentenal
Didn't you play vs icedraco? Or was that walkover?
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
February 28 2014 10:55 GMT
#113
On February 28 2014 15:55 Falling wrote:
Retiring or going to C-ranks? Sync is making that distinction.

@Sentenal
Didn't you play vs icedraco? Or was that walkover?

Well, I'm PROBABLY retiring, icedraco going C ranks though.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
February 28 2014 12:25 GMT
#114
Highest "-" rating: xkcd [SunKhan] -23


This is quite embarrassing
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
HeaDStrong
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Scotland785 Posts
February 28 2014 12:33 GMT
#115
On February 28 2014 21:25 amazingxkcd wrote:
Show nested quote +
Highest "-" rating: xkcd [SunKhan] -23


This is quite embarrassing


Not as embarrassing as quitting or smurfing as a C-/C player.


Also is there a new iteration of DRTL or DRIT coming any time soon? I'd like to give it a try again after the years of inactivity.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
February 28 2014 17:01 GMT
#116
On February 28 2014 21:33 HeaDStrong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 21:25 amazingxkcd wrote:
Highest "-" rating: xkcd [SunKhan] -23


This is quite embarrassing


Not as embarrassing as quitting or smurfing as a C-/C player.


Also is there a new iteration of DRTL or DRIT coming any time soon? I'd like to give it a try again after the years of inactivity.

I dunno for sure, but I believe Lmaster said that he'll host another DRTL a couple of weeks after DRIT8 ends. Again, not 100% sure, but I believe he said something like that...

On February 21 2014 02:00 L_Master wrote:
I'll be opening the DRTL 6 thread sometime today as well. Signups will likely run about 3 weeks give or take with the season starting in Mid March.


Found a quote from the DRTL5 thread. Keep in mind that he said he'll open the thread on the 21st of February, huehue...
twitch.tv/dizzywee
HeaDStrong
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Scotland785 Posts
February 28 2014 18:27 GMT
#117
On March 01 2014 02:01 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 21:33 HeaDStrong wrote:
On February 28 2014 21:25 amazingxkcd wrote:
Highest "-" rating: xkcd [SunKhan] -23


This is quite embarrassing


Not as embarrassing as quitting or smurfing as a C-/C player.


Also is there a new iteration of DRTL or DRIT coming any time soon? I'd like to give it a try again after the years of inactivity.

I dunno for sure, but I believe Lmaster said that he'll host another DRTL a couple of weeks after DRIT8 ends. Again, not 100% sure, but I believe he said something like that...

Show nested quote +
On February 21 2014 02:00 L_Master wrote:
I'll be opening the DRTL 6 thread sometime today as well. Signups will likely run about 3 weeks give or take with the season starting in Mid March.


Found a quote from the DRTL5 thread. Keep in mind that he said he'll open the thread on the 21st of February, huehue...


I'll ask him. We're still on the same skype group chat we used two years ago when organizing our Team 2. Ahhhh the glory days.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
March 01 2014 00:57 GMT
#118
On March 01 2014 02:01 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 21:33 HeaDStrong wrote:
On February 28 2014 21:25 amazingxkcd wrote:
Highest "-" rating: xkcd [SunKhan] -23


This is quite embarrassing


Not as embarrassing as quitting or smurfing as a C-/C player.


Also is there a new iteration of DRTL or DRIT coming any time soon? I'd like to give it a try again after the years of inactivity.

I dunno for sure, but I believe Lmaster said that he'll host another DRTL a couple of weeks after DRIT8 ends. Again, not 100% sure, but I believe he said something like that...

Show nested quote +
On February 21 2014 02:00 L_Master wrote:
I'll be opening the DRTL 6 thread sometime today as well. Signups will likely run about 3 weeks give or take with the season starting in Mid March.


Found a quote from the DRTL5 thread. Keep in mind that he said he'll open the thread on the 21st of February, huehue...


Then 4 tests in a week happened. Hopefully I'll get to it tonight. If not...bug me on skype on Saturday XD
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
March 01 2014 03:12 GMT
#119
On March 01 2014 09:57 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2014 02:01 SynC[gm] wrote:
On February 28 2014 21:33 HeaDStrong wrote:
On February 28 2014 21:25 amazingxkcd wrote:
Highest "-" rating: xkcd [SunKhan] -23


This is quite embarrassing


Not as embarrassing as quitting or smurfing as a C-/C player.


Also is there a new iteration of DRTL or DRIT coming any time soon? I'd like to give it a try again after the years of inactivity.

I dunno for sure, but I believe Lmaster said that he'll host another DRTL a couple of weeks after DRIT8 ends. Again, not 100% sure, but I believe he said something like that...

On February 21 2014 02:00 L_Master wrote:
I'll be opening the DRTL 6 thread sometime today as well. Signups will likely run about 3 weeks give or take with the season starting in Mid March.


Found a quote from the DRTL5 thread. Keep in mind that he said he'll open the thread on the 21st of February, huehue...


Then 4 tests in a week happened. Hopefully I'll get to it tonight. If not...bug me on skype on Saturday XD

I'm not blaming you, I know you're busy, I'm simply noting what you said to him, since he was expecting to join another DRTL. Oh well, congrats though, for breaking the Top 10, Lmaster ;D
twitch.tv/dizzywee
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
March 01 2014 03:19 GMT
#120
DRTL 6 will have the same rank restrictions as DRTL 5?
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft465
RuFF_SC2 203
ViBE105
Nina 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3411
GuemChi 1015
Leta 111
Terrorterran 86
Bale 39
NaDa 32
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox904
Mew2King34
Other Games
summit1g7391
JimRising 592
C9.Mang0286
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick749
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota274
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Shiphtur512
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 52m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.