• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:23
CEST 11:23
KST 18:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9742 users

D-Ranks League Statistics - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Cr4zyH0r5e
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Peru1308 Posts
October 31 2013 18:38 GMT
#81
^You could note how I was shit in DRTL 1 and became a TvZ mastermind and raped every zerg in DRTL2.

But alas, BW is too wrist intensive for me these days so I'm probably the worst player here ;O
I suppose it's not my place to say either because towards the end of season 2 I was fairly evenly matched with babo...
Diamond 4 Jungle/Support - http://www.twitch.tv/cr4zyh0r5e/c/3051057 Zyra support 101
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
October 31 2013 19:22 GMT
#82
My record is absolutely atrocious ._.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
December 21 2013 05:14 GMT
#83
Will be updating this after DRTL Season 5 Round 2 and DRIT 7's stats are all out.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-27 03:40:08
February 27 2014 03:35 GMT
#84
Updated the Top10 and full rankings up to DRTL 5 Round 2.

Haven't gone through DRIT 7 and DRIT 8, since DRIT 7 went unfinished and DRIT 8 is currently ongoing.

Just noticed that my +/- is +14 when it should be +17... I'll fix it later.. >.>
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
February 27 2014 03:56 GMT
#85
You are also missing TheShimmy's showmatch series for DR.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
February 27 2014 05:21 GMT
#86
Man how did Echo play in so many more games than I did? Maybe its the DRITs.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
February 27 2014 05:24 GMT
#87
Oh wait. DRIT 7 never finished?
They need to complete that. I'd actually move out of the bottom once those two DRIT's get included.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
February 27 2014 05:53 GMT
#88
DRIT7 never finished? Was 7 the first one that went with the "true d-rank" rule thing?
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 27 2014 06:44 GMT
#89
this is pretty cool SynC. Love how well it's laid out. Looks good!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
February 27 2014 07:36 GMT
#90
Yeah, our statistic rankings looks more pro then our players. Great work Sync keeping this up to date.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 27 2014 07:38 GMT
#91
On February 27 2014 16:36 Falling wrote:
Yeah, our statistic rankings looks more pro then our players. Great work Sync keeping this up to date.

lol that burn
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
HeaDStrong
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Scotland785 Posts
February 27 2014 07:46 GMT
#92
can't seem to find myself on that list although I participated in DRTL 1&2
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
February 27 2014 07:49 GMT
#93
On February 27 2014 16:36 Falling wrote:
Yeah, our statistic rankings looks more pro then our players. Great work Sync keeping this up to date.

Hahaha yeah this is too legit Any chance we can get it in text so we can search rather than just an image?

Thanks Sync
Jaedong.
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-27 07:51:54
February 27 2014 07:49 GMT
#94
On February 27 2014 16:38 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 16:36 Falling wrote:
Yeah, our statistic rankings looks more pro then our players. Great work Sync keeping this up to date.

lol that burn


It's alright if I self-immolate, right?


On February 27 2014 16:46 HeaDStrong wrote:
can't seem to find myself on that list although I participated in DRTL 1&2

I believe this is what is at issue:
Keep in mind that I'm basically going off by whatever is in Liquipedia, and as the records for DRTL 1 and 2 are pretty lacking, what you see is what you get.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
HeaDStrong
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Scotland785 Posts
February 27 2014 09:38 GMT
#95
On February 27 2014 16:49 Falling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 16:38 BigFan wrote:
On February 27 2014 16:36 Falling wrote:
Yeah, our statistic rankings looks more pro then our players. Great work Sync keeping this up to date.

lol that burn


It's alright if I self-immolate, right?


Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 16:46 HeaDStrong wrote:
can't seem to find myself on that list although I participated in DRTL 1&2

I believe this is what is at issue:
Show nested quote +
Keep in mind that I'm basically going off by whatever is in Liquipedia, and as the records for DRTL 1 and 2 are pretty lacking, what you see is what you get.


ah yeah I saw that after I posted. Too bad. Those were some good seasons with the only drama being no shows, walkovers and delicious cheese.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
February 27 2014 10:07 GMT
#96
I'll try my best to dig through the actual threads of DRTL 1 and DRTL 2, but that'll take a TON of time and I'll get to it when I have enough time and isn't swamped by school work.

On February 27 2014 14:21 Sentenal wrote:
Man how did Echo play in so many more games than I did? Maybe its the DRITs.

He played a total of 9 games during Round 2, and won all of them. Went 9-0 during Round 2, including the 2 wins from the Bo3 in the finals.

On February 27 2014 12:56 Jealous wrote:
You are also missing TheShimmy's showmatch series for DR.

I just found the thread you were talking about, called TheShimmy's Showmatch Series? Were the other 3 matchups now completed? I'll try my best to get them all in later.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
HeaDStrong
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Scotland785 Posts
February 27 2014 10:12 GMT
#97
On February 27 2014 19:07 SynC[gm] wrote:
I'll try my best to dig through the actual threads of DRTL 1 and DRTL 2, but that'll take a TON of time and I'll get to it when I have enough time and isn't swamped by school work.


I am not sure how you added all the info in the first place but DRTL 1 & 2 threads seem to have well kept OP with updated results.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
February 27 2014 10:25 GMT
#98
Hopefully you can add DRIT 8 when the finals done since that'll move me up a bit :p
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
February 27 2014 11:51 GMT
#99
On February 27 2014 19:12 HeaDStrong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 19:07 SynC[gm] wrote:
I'll try my best to dig through the actual threads of DRTL 1 and DRTL 2, but that'll take a TON of time and I'll get to it when I have enough time and isn't swamped by school work.


I am not sure how you added all the info in the first place but DRTL 1 & 2 threads seem to have well kept OP with updated results.

Well, there were like, 4 series results in Liquipedia for DRTL 1 and DRTL 2. So far, I've been updating all of the DRTL and DRIT results with Liquipedia, since I'm assuming nagisama and others kept up the updates back in the day, but I actually haven't even looked at the DRTL 1/2 threads, so I'll check them out soon to see if the OP has updated results.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
art_of_turtle
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
United States1210 Posts
February 27 2014 18:14 GMT
#100
Just as update Biolunar has retired, and i wont be returning to D ranked events. But thanks for updating this info
Flash should fear Sacsri
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1213
firebathero 641
Hyun 402
Hyuk 398
BeSt 344
Jaedong 336
Mong 292
Soma 217
PianO 87
Shine 68
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
910 57
Mind 55
Stork 47
sSak 41
Shinee 28
Hm[arnc] 27
ZergMaN 27
Bale 25
yabsab 22
Sharp 19
HiyA 17
ZerO 16
sorry 13
Noble 11
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe9
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1226
olofmeister1150
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King320
Other Games
gofns34298
summit1g7849
ceh9615
KnowMe136
Pyrionflax104
Livibee44
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick466
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1004
• Stunt381
Other Games
• Shiphtur444
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 37m
Patches Events
6h 37m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.