• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:36
CEST 04:36
KST 11:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6786 users

D-Ranks League Statistics - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
September 09 2013 21:24 GMT
#21
Prophecy man... Max rank D hahaha. You should ladder dude! I am sure you can hit C if you play at least 50 games. Not trying to call you out, but if you're ahead of me, then there is little to no reason for you to not be able to hit C too (I hit C this season and last).
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Orite
Profile Joined July 2013
Germany143 Posts
September 09 2013 21:32 GMT
#22
let's face the truth. most players in DRTL etc. would hit C if they would ladder a bit more.
Swarm since 2004 • www.redclan.de • ㅈㅈ
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-09 22:16:07
September 09 2013 22:15 GMT
#23
On September 10 2013 06:32 orite wrote:
let's face the truth. most players in DRTL etc. would hit C if they would ladder a bit more.

Most players in this new DRTL, not the ones previous. I got so much shit, every season, as did a few others (arb, others a bit less so) just for being C max* (like 4100 points) years ago. Although the arguments were logical, it's now devolved into a league that doesn't care. Now it's become D+/C- league. Courage could be a CRTL team and be just as legitimate. Not that I have any right to say this now, but it is what it is - look at the rosters.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
September 09 2013 22:21 GMT
#24
Think about it, TheMarine is 28-34 and hit C this season, and hasn't really improved THAT much over time. It's not like he lost all the time then won all the time. Orite is 100% correct.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
September 09 2013 22:51 GMT
#25
We really should just change the rules to reflect reality. It seems a little bit weird where everyone is a liiitle bit hum about how good they are, lol. Not to mention, if you desire to follow the rules accurately, theres an obligation to step out even though your around fairly even competition that refuses to self-regulate the same way.
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
September 09 2013 23:44 GMT
#26
On September 10 2013 07:51 Dazed_Spy wrote:
We really should just change the rules to reflect reality. It seems a little bit weird where everyone is a liiitle bit hum about how good they are, lol. Not to mention, if you desire to follow the rules accurately, theres an obligation to step out even though your around fairly even competition that refuses to self-regulate the same way.

Yeah the whole leaving it up to the person to decide thing obviously isn't working. I'll be leaving D ranks events after this season because I'll be working on my ZvT; my ZvZ and ZvP are borderline C- and the only Protoss in the league who can consistently beat me is prophecy_ (that I know of). And he's too strong for D ranks too. I'd venture to say L_Master is too good; I don't know enough about the Terrans but it wouldn't surprise me if there are others too. And the truth is sB is going to have a hard season because most of our players are legitimate D and D- and barely D+ players, with icedraco and I being the exceptions, and we're both essentially C- players. But it shouldn't be that legitimately D ranked teams are struggling in the DRTL.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-10 00:44:38
September 10 2013 00:41 GMT
#27
On September 10 2013 07:15 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 06:32 orite wrote:
let's face the truth. most players in DRTL etc. would hit C if they would ladder a bit more.

Most players in this new DRTL, not the ones previous. I got so much shit, every season, as did a few others (arb, others a bit less so) just for being C max* (like 4100 points) years ago. Although the arguments were logical, it's now devolved into a league that doesn't care. Now it's become D+/C- league. Courage could be a CRTL team and be just as legitimate. Not that I have any right to say this now, but it is what it is - look at the rosters.

Courage WAS in C-ranks, just called School of Wala and look where they finished, 2nd last. If you want to bring up that not most of Courage played, the ones that did are better than those of Courage in D-ranks, didn't really help their results.

I haven't even really touched the game for weeks myself. Too busy playing CSGO.

That said, at least I got "most" something in those statistics! Take that Protoss-dominated rankings!
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
KazeHydra
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan2788 Posts
September 10 2013 00:43 GMT
#28
I am clearly worst player in DRTL. What do I win?
"Because I know this promise that won’t disappear will turn even a cause of tears into strength. You taught me that if I can believe, there is nothing that cannot come true." - Nana Mizuki (Yakusoku) 17:36 ils kaze got me into nana 17:36 ils by his blog
Orite
Profile Joined July 2013
Germany143 Posts
September 10 2013 00:44 GMT
#29
Hwaiting Oz is strongest line-up imo. Besides they're 1st place, they have some players with really solid C- stats this and last season. I'd wonder if they couldn't reach C...
Swarm since 2004 • www.redclan.de • ㅈㅈ
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
September 10 2013 01:01 GMT
#30
On September 10 2013 08:44 Birdie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 07:51 Dazed_Spy wrote:
We really should just change the rules to reflect reality. It seems a little bit weird where everyone is a liiitle bit hum about how good they are, lol. Not to mention, if you desire to follow the rules accurately, theres an obligation to step out even though your around fairly even competition that refuses to self-regulate the same way.

Yeah the whole leaving it up to the person to decide thing obviously isn't working. I'll be leaving D ranks events after this season because I'll be working on my ZvT; my ZvZ and ZvP are borderline C- and the only Protoss in the league who can consistently beat me is prophecy_ (that I know of). And he's too strong for D ranks too. I'd venture to say L_Master is too good; I don't know enough about the Terrans but it wouldn't surprise me if there are others too. And the truth is sB is going to have a hard season because most of our players are legitimate D and D- and barely D+ players, with icedraco and I being the exceptions, and we're both essentially C- players. But it shouldn't be that legitimately D ranked teams are struggling in the DRTL.
Yeah, I'm leaving after this season too, I think the only thing below c- for me is my zvz. Maybe ill leave before the end if I actually up and ladder and prove my suspicions right. I can beat the borderline c- players without practicing at all, and that tells me its probably time I start looking to leave lol...
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-10 01:12:26
September 10 2013 01:11 GMT
#31
On September 10 2013 08:44 Birdie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 07:51 Dazed_Spy wrote:
We really should just change the rules to reflect reality. It seems a little bit weird where everyone is a liiitle bit hum about how good they are, lol. Not to mention, if you desire to follow the rules accurately, theres an obligation to step out even though your around fairly even competition that refuses to self-regulate the same way.

Yeah the whole leaving it up to the person to decide thing obviously isn't working. I'll be leaving D ranks events after this season because I'll be working on my ZvT; my ZvZ and ZvP are borderline C- and the only Protoss in the league who can consistently beat me is prophecy_ (that I know of). And he's too strong for D ranks too. I'd venture to say L_Master is too good; I don't know enough about the Terrans but it wouldn't surprise me if there are others too. And the truth is sB is going to have a hard season because most of our players are legitimate D and D- and barely D+ players, with icedraco and I being the exceptions, and we're both essentially C- players. But it shouldn't be that legitimately D ranked teams are struggling in the DRTL.

People who are too good and could definitely hold C- or hit C, in my opinion:

prophecy_
arb (if he can dodge PvT)
L_Master
CityShuffle
Shuruken (stop dodging vP and stop pretending that we never played DRIT1 3rd/4th)
RedAxis (might be just his TvP but it's ridiculously solid)
KaiGreene (solid C- at least)
Aeghrur (Probably C in ZvP)
Miss.Click (This is a biased opinion because I have seen her rape so many people including myself but seriously, what THE FUCK? Kills everyone I've seen while obsing, including myself. Her stats are something like 4-1 TvP vs me, 1-0 PvP, 2 or 3-0 ZvP)...

Confirmed to C- level:
icedraco
TheMarine (I still don't know how)

EDIT: Relatively speaking, still a small number of players.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
September 10 2013 01:24 GMT
#32
On September 10 2013 10:11 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 08:44 Birdie wrote:
On September 10 2013 07:51 Dazed_Spy wrote:
We really should just change the rules to reflect reality. It seems a little bit weird where everyone is a liiitle bit hum about how good they are, lol. Not to mention, if you desire to follow the rules accurately, theres an obligation to step out even though your around fairly even competition that refuses to self-regulate the same way.

Yeah the whole leaving it up to the person to decide thing obviously isn't working. I'll be leaving D ranks events after this season because I'll be working on my ZvT; my ZvZ and ZvP are borderline C- and the only Protoss in the league who can consistently beat me is prophecy_ (that I know of). And he's too strong for D ranks too. I'd venture to say L_Master is too good; I don't know enough about the Terrans but it wouldn't surprise me if there are others too. And the truth is sB is going to have a hard season because most of our players are legitimate D and D- and barely D+ players, with icedraco and I being the exceptions, and we're both essentially C- players. But it shouldn't be that legitimately D ranked teams are struggling in the DRTL.

People who are too good and could definitely hold C- or hit C, in my opinion:

prophecy_
arb (if he can dodge PvT)
L_Master
CityShuffle
Shuruken (stop dodging vP and stop pretending that we never played DRIT1 3rd/4th)
RedAxis (might be just his TvP but it's ridiculously solid)
KaiGreene (solid C- at least)
Aeghrur (Probably C in ZvP)
Miss.Click (This is a biased opinion because I have seen her rape so many people including myself but seriously, what THE FUCK? Kills everyone I've seen while obsing, including myself. Her stats are something like 4-1 TvP vs me, 1-0 PvP, 2 or 3-0 ZvP)...

Confirmed to C- level:
icedraco
TheMarine (I still don't know how)

EDIT: Relatively speaking, still a small number of players.

So why is Sentenal like 5-0 vs her? Both in PvZ and PvT. If Miss.Click.. beats you TvP, but Sentenal beats Miss.Click.. PvT, does that mean Sentenal > you?
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
September 10 2013 01:36 GMT
#33
Hey, I'm 2-0. So...
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-10 02:15:47
September 10 2013 02:12 GMT
#34
On September 08 2013 16:27 Birdie wrote:
Yeah ImAtTheBeach, KingGeedorah, and NewJetCity were all high rank players smurfing, I don't think any of their games should count.

What about when I beat the shit out of Minister in DRTL? That should count as bonus points, right?

On September 10 2013 10:24 Nagisama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 10:11 Jealous wrote:
On September 10 2013 08:44 Birdie wrote:
On September 10 2013 07:51 Dazed_Spy wrote:
We really should just change the rules to reflect reality. It seems a little bit weird where everyone is a liiitle bit hum about how good they are, lol. Not to mention, if you desire to follow the rules accurately, theres an obligation to step out even though your around fairly even competition that refuses to self-regulate the same way.

Yeah the whole leaving it up to the person to decide thing obviously isn't working. I'll be leaving D ranks events after this season because I'll be working on my ZvT; my ZvZ and ZvP are borderline C- and the only Protoss in the league who can consistently beat me is prophecy_ (that I know of). And he's too strong for D ranks too. I'd venture to say L_Master is too good; I don't know enough about the Terrans but it wouldn't surprise me if there are others too. And the truth is sB is going to have a hard season because most of our players are legitimate D and D- and barely D+ players, with icedraco and I being the exceptions, and we're both essentially C- players. But it shouldn't be that legitimately D ranked teams are struggling in the DRTL.

People who are too good and could definitely hold C- or hit C, in my opinion:

prophecy_
arb (if he can dodge PvT)
L_Master
CityShuffle
Shuruken (stop dodging vP and stop pretending that we never played DRIT1 3rd/4th)
RedAxis (might be just his TvP but it's ridiculously solid)
KaiGreene (solid C- at least)
Aeghrur (Probably C in ZvP)
Miss.Click (This is a biased opinion because I have seen her rape so many people including myself but seriously, what THE FUCK? Kills everyone I've seen while obsing, including myself. Her stats are something like 4-1 TvP vs me, 1-0 PvP, 2 or 3-0 ZvP)...

Confirmed to C- level:
icedraco
TheMarine (I still don't know how)

EDIT: Relatively speaking, still a small number of players.

So why is Sentenal like 5-0 vs her? Both in PvZ and PvT. If Miss.Click.. beats you TvP, but Sentenal beats Miss.Click.. PvT, does that mean Sentenal > you?

As if that was ever in doubt. Hes probably still mad that I raped his B- smurfing friend in DRTL4.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
September 10 2013 02:42 GMT
#35
On September 10 2013 10:24 Nagisama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 10:11 Jealous wrote:
On September 10 2013 08:44 Birdie wrote:
On September 10 2013 07:51 Dazed_Spy wrote:
We really should just change the rules to reflect reality. It seems a little bit weird where everyone is a liiitle bit hum about how good they are, lol. Not to mention, if you desire to follow the rules accurately, theres an obligation to step out even though your around fairly even competition that refuses to self-regulate the same way.

Yeah the whole leaving it up to the person to decide thing obviously isn't working. I'll be leaving D ranks events after this season because I'll be working on my ZvT; my ZvZ and ZvP are borderline C- and the only Protoss in the league who can consistently beat me is prophecy_ (that I know of). And he's too strong for D ranks too. I'd venture to say L_Master is too good; I don't know enough about the Terrans but it wouldn't surprise me if there are others too. And the truth is sB is going to have a hard season because most of our players are legitimate D and D- and barely D+ players, with icedraco and I being the exceptions, and we're both essentially C- players. But it shouldn't be that legitimately D ranked teams are struggling in the DRTL.

People who are too good and could definitely hold C- or hit C, in my opinion:

prophecy_
arb (if he can dodge PvT)
L_Master
CityShuffle
Shuruken (stop dodging vP and stop pretending that we never played DRIT1 3rd/4th)
RedAxis (might be just his TvP but it's ridiculously solid)
KaiGreene (solid C- at least)
Aeghrur (Probably C in ZvP)
Miss.Click (This is a biased opinion because I have seen her rape so many people including myself but seriously, what THE FUCK? Kills everyone I've seen while obsing, including myself. Her stats are something like 4-1 TvP vs me, 1-0 PvP, 2 or 3-0 ZvP)...

Confirmed to C- level:
icedraco
TheMarine (I still don't know how)

EDIT: Relatively speaking, still a small number of players.

So why is Sentenal like 5-0 vs her? Both in PvZ and PvT. If Miss.Click.. beats you TvP, but Sentenal beats Miss.Click.. PvT, does that mean Sentenal > you?

I opened my Miss.Click argument with "this is a biased opinion..."

Maybe she is just bad vs 10/15 players who bank 7k minerals of 2 base, who knows.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
September 10 2013 02:43 GMT
#36
On September 10 2013 11:42 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 10:24 Nagisama wrote:
On September 10 2013 10:11 Jealous wrote:
On September 10 2013 08:44 Birdie wrote:
On September 10 2013 07:51 Dazed_Spy wrote:
We really should just change the rules to reflect reality. It seems a little bit weird where everyone is a liiitle bit hum about how good they are, lol. Not to mention, if you desire to follow the rules accurately, theres an obligation to step out even though your around fairly even competition that refuses to self-regulate the same way.

Yeah the whole leaving it up to the person to decide thing obviously isn't working. I'll be leaving D ranks events after this season because I'll be working on my ZvT; my ZvZ and ZvP are borderline C- and the only Protoss in the league who can consistently beat me is prophecy_ (that I know of). And he's too strong for D ranks too. I'd venture to say L_Master is too good; I don't know enough about the Terrans but it wouldn't surprise me if there are others too. And the truth is sB is going to have a hard season because most of our players are legitimate D and D- and barely D+ players, with icedraco and I being the exceptions, and we're both essentially C- players. But it shouldn't be that legitimately D ranked teams are struggling in the DRTL.

People who are too good and could definitely hold C- or hit C, in my opinion:

prophecy_
arb (if he can dodge PvT)
L_Master
CityShuffle
Shuruken (stop dodging vP and stop pretending that we never played DRIT1 3rd/4th)
RedAxis (might be just his TvP but it's ridiculously solid)
KaiGreene (solid C- at least)
Aeghrur (Probably C in ZvP)
Miss.Click (This is a biased opinion because I have seen her rape so many people including myself but seriously, what THE FUCK? Kills everyone I've seen while obsing, including myself. Her stats are something like 4-1 TvP vs me, 1-0 PvP, 2 or 3-0 ZvP)...

Confirmed to C- level:
icedraco
TheMarine (I still don't know how)

EDIT: Relatively speaking, still a small number of players.

So why is Sentenal like 5-0 vs her? Both in PvZ and PvT. If Miss.Click.. beats you TvP, but Sentenal beats Miss.Click.. PvT, does that mean Sentenal > you?

I opened my Miss.Click argument with "this is a biased opinion..."

Maybe she is just bad vs 10/15 players who bank 7k minerals of 2 base, who knows.

Sounds like a problem of skill on your part if you can't come up with a winning strategy.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-10 02:44:54
September 10 2013 02:44 GMT
#37
On September 10 2013 11:12 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 16:27 Birdie wrote:
Yeah ImAtTheBeach, KingGeedorah, and NewJetCity were all high rank players smurfing, I don't think any of their games should count.

What about when I beat the shit out of Minister in DRTL? That should count as bonus points, right?

Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 10:24 Nagisama wrote:
On September 10 2013 10:11 Jealous wrote:
On September 10 2013 08:44 Birdie wrote:
On September 10 2013 07:51 Dazed_Spy wrote:
We really should just change the rules to reflect reality. It seems a little bit weird where everyone is a liiitle bit hum about how good they are, lol. Not to mention, if you desire to follow the rules accurately, theres an obligation to step out even though your around fairly even competition that refuses to self-regulate the same way.

Yeah the whole leaving it up to the person to decide thing obviously isn't working. I'll be leaving D ranks events after this season because I'll be working on my ZvT; my ZvZ and ZvP are borderline C- and the only Protoss in the league who can consistently beat me is prophecy_ (that I know of). And he's too strong for D ranks too. I'd venture to say L_Master is too good; I don't know enough about the Terrans but it wouldn't surprise me if there are others too. And the truth is sB is going to have a hard season because most of our players are legitimate D and D- and barely D+ players, with icedraco and I being the exceptions, and we're both essentially C- players. But it shouldn't be that legitimately D ranked teams are struggling in the DRTL.

People who are too good and could definitely hold C- or hit C, in my opinion:

prophecy_
arb (if he can dodge PvT)
L_Master
CityShuffle
Shuruken (stop dodging vP and stop pretending that we never played DRIT1 3rd/4th)
RedAxis (might be just his TvP but it's ridiculously solid)
KaiGreene (solid C- at least)
Aeghrur (Probably C in ZvP)
Miss.Click (This is a biased opinion because I have seen her rape so many people including myself but seriously, what THE FUCK? Kills everyone I've seen while obsing, including myself. Her stats are something like 4-1 TvP vs me, 1-0 PvP, 2 or 3-0 ZvP)...

Confirmed to C- level:
icedraco
TheMarine (I still don't know how)

EDIT: Relatively speaking, still a small number of players.

So why is Sentenal like 5-0 vs her? Both in PvZ and PvT. If Miss.Click.. beats you TvP, but Sentenal beats Miss.Click.. PvT, does that mean Sentenal > you?

As if that was ever in doubt. Hes probably still mad that I raped his B- smurfing friend in DRTL4.

On September 10 2013 11:43 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 11:42 Jealous wrote:
On September 10 2013 10:24 Nagisama wrote:
On September 10 2013 10:11 Jealous wrote:
On September 10 2013 08:44 Birdie wrote:
On September 10 2013 07:51 Dazed_Spy wrote:
We really should just change the rules to reflect reality. It seems a little bit weird where everyone is a liiitle bit hum about how good they are, lol. Not to mention, if you desire to follow the rules accurately, theres an obligation to step out even though your around fairly even competition that refuses to self-regulate the same way.

Yeah the whole leaving it up to the person to decide thing obviously isn't working. I'll be leaving D ranks events after this season because I'll be working on my ZvT; my ZvZ and ZvP are borderline C- and the only Protoss in the league who can consistently beat me is prophecy_ (that I know of). And he's too strong for D ranks too. I'd venture to say L_Master is too good; I don't know enough about the Terrans but it wouldn't surprise me if there are others too. And the truth is sB is going to have a hard season because most of our players are legitimate D and D- and barely D+ players, with icedraco and I being the exceptions, and we're both essentially C- players. But it shouldn't be that legitimately D ranked teams are struggling in the DRTL.

People who are too good and could definitely hold C- or hit C, in my opinion:

prophecy_
arb (if he can dodge PvT)
L_Master
CityShuffle
Shuruken (stop dodging vP and stop pretending that we never played DRIT1 3rd/4th)
RedAxis (might be just his TvP but it's ridiculously solid)
KaiGreene (solid C- at least)
Aeghrur (Probably C in ZvP)
Miss.Click (This is a biased opinion because I have seen her rape so many people including myself but seriously, what THE FUCK? Kills everyone I've seen while obsing, including myself. Her stats are something like 4-1 TvP vs me, 1-0 PvP, 2 or 3-0 ZvP)...

Confirmed to C- level:
icedraco
TheMarine (I still don't know how)

EDIT: Relatively speaking, still a small number of players.

So why is Sentenal like 5-0 vs her? Both in PvZ and PvT. If Miss.Click.. beats you TvP, but Sentenal beats Miss.Click.. PvT, does that mean Sentenal > you?

I opened my Miss.Click argument with "this is a biased opinion..."

Maybe she is just bad vs 10/15 players who bank 7k minerals of 2 base, who knows.

Sounds like a problem of skill on your part if you can't come up with a winning strategy.


Why would I be mad about you winning vs a person who played offrace and at one point decided to add a machine shop to every one of his factories? You REALLY think I care about ANYTHING to do with you or D ranks after what's happened? LOL. Come see me in a Bo9 if you want to talk shit, please.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-10 02:50:09
September 10 2013 02:45 GMT
#38
Babo: I've never laddered in any game in my life. It's just not fun for me.

On retirement: I'm willing to retire if

a.) We have a systematic approach to assessing whether a player warrants expulsion. It must also apply to newer players who have no league data to prevent the Sun Khan situation from happening again and destroying an entire season. I already have my eye on a few new players this season who would probably exceed the scope given a couple seasons of data, but it is far preferable to gain the information for that judgment before seasons begin.

b.) Other players at my level are thusly removed. Getting singled out and removed because I happen to have the longest history and the most games played is not my idea of fairness, especially when I regularly lose to a wide range of players.

An aside on C ranks events: I participated in one of the CRTLs managed by L3gendary. It was fun and I played a number of games, winning some and losing some. However I never really befriended any of my team mates, only ever practiced with Fold, never got to play with Sayle, and generally had a disappointing time on the social front. The competition was also fairly problematic with everything from B-s, TLS and Gambit's cup regulars, smurfs, LRM)Inf3cted, etc. etc.

I feel like in the current state of iCCup, C-/C should be its own tier, separated from C+/B-, but we already know how problematic iCCup is for issues like ranking.

Addendum: In my experience, players who are legitimately D- can almost never beat D+ players and above, and should not be in the same tier. Think about it: A D- player essentially doesn't even play the game. A D+ player *consistently wins games*, even at some sort of low level.

Because of the nature of true beginners in a difficult game like BW, I feel this particular 2 rank gap is bigger than any other, and special care should be taken to isolate D-/D players specifically if we want to actually create an environment for beginners.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
September 10 2013 02:50 GMT
#39
prophecy, like I said, I have nothing against you, but I really think you could do it. That's all I am saying. I'm not saying all the people I listed need to get kicked out, including you; I am saying that maybe it is time to redefine the parameters. Of course I feel like it is unfair that it took this long to get to this point - me being the chief villain of DR before any of the wrongs I've committed, but now people who are on a similar or higher level than me getting free passes - but that is irrelevant to what I am trying to point out. Why not call it "casual" league and have it be judged by a panel (as I suggested to L_Master a season ago)? Why not avoid all this drama by avoiding the ICC ranking system? Seems to make sense imo.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
September 10 2013 03:11 GMT
#40
Everyone is just angry that no one has the amount of wins that I do...
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings110
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft326
ByuN 270
RuFF_SC2 156
ViBE95
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2322
GuemChi 1371
MaD[AoV]228
Sharp 189
910 63
Bale 16
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever368
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 751
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox874
Other Games
summit1g8960
Day[9].tv798
JimRising 598
C9.Mang0350
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick817
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP56
• EnkiAlexander 53
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo531
Other Games
• Day9tv798
• Shiphtur517
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 25m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.