• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:32
CEST 12:32
KST 19:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8206 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 212 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 09 2012 04:06 GMT
#1261
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=305850&user=15805

Your filter is a mess, I'm going to quote some "worthwhile posts" of yours:

On February 07 2012 14:56 ~OpZ~ wrote:
I think RTG is town....only because I liked his first few posts this game even though a few people jumped on him. Just sayin. I was mafia last game with him. But I really need to catch up. That fuckin bastard penguin blew the bridge and left me over here with these ass hole joker inmates....I'ma fucking kill that fat fuck when I get back to the museum.


On February 08 2012 11:04 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Look, I'm sorry guys, I had a walk in interview today and got the job based on my best friend only....I start tomorrow at 9 a.m. training at a location an hour away. I'm sorry for my inactivity as of the moment. Plus the penguin left me on the wrong side of the bridge that piece of shit.



On February 08 2012 11:38 ~OpZ~ wrote:
EBWOP:

I GOTTA SWIM IN THE ICEY WATER....I'm probably gonna freeze to death guys....


On February 08 2012 11:46 ~OpZ~ wrote:
I felt like getting in character. Plus I've been busy busy doing my job shooting jokers men and shit. But I gotta get the fuck outta this steel mill dude. It's fucking scary and I swear I had a batarang fly over my head.


On February 08 2012 11:58 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Moving my vote to C_C due to reservations against wanting sheth dead just yet...Just....Yet....

K, I'ma start swimming. Gotta go pick up my dress pants and button up after I finish in this disgusting joker fish water.....


That's five quotes. That's HALF of all your posts in this game. All of them are worthless. You are the definition of lurker.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 09 2012 04:06 GMT
#1262
I'm going to bed. If I'm dead in the daypost make the most out of my invites.
Life can only kill you once.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
February 09 2012 04:32 GMT
#1263
On February 09 2012 13:06 chaoser wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=305850&user=15805

Your filter is a mess, I'm going to quote some "worthwhile posts" of yours:

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 14:56 ~OpZ~ wrote:
I think RTG is town....only because I liked his first few posts this game even though a few people jumped on him. Just sayin. I was mafia last game with him. But I really need to catch up. That fuckin bastard penguin blew the bridge and left me over here with these ass hole joker inmates....I'ma fucking kill that fat fuck when I get back to the museum.


Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 11:04 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Look, I'm sorry guys, I had a walk in interview today and got the job based on my best friend only....I start tomorrow at 9 a.m. training at a location an hour away. I'm sorry for my inactivity as of the moment. Plus the penguin left me on the wrong side of the bridge that piece of shit.



Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 11:38 ~OpZ~ wrote:
EBWOP:

I GOTTA SWIM IN THE ICEY WATER....I'm probably gonna freeze to death guys....


Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 11:46 ~OpZ~ wrote:
I felt like getting in character. Plus I've been busy busy doing my job shooting jokers men and shit. But I gotta get the fuck outta this steel mill dude. It's fucking scary and I swear I had a batarang fly over my head.


Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 11:58 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Moving my vote to C_C due to reservations against wanting sheth dead just yet...Just....Yet....

K, I'ma start swimming. Gotta go pick up my dress pants and button up after I finish in this disgusting joker fish water.....


That's five quotes. That's HALF of all your posts in this game. All of them are worthless. You are the definition of lurker.

So versus what I say you attack me versus arguing you've done to help. Okay bro. I'm following.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 04:46 GMT
#1264
Is the daypost coming up any time soon?
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 09 2012 04:46 GMT
#1265
I've done more for this town then you've done? Okay bro. I'mma pull an Ace and ignore.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 09 2012 04:47 GMT
#1266
On February 09 2012 13:46 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Is the daypost coming up any time soon?


Curu isn't on Skype and BC is gone, so I guess it's going to be really late.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 09 2012 04:47 GMT
#1267
On February 09 2012 13:47 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 13:46 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Is the daypost coming up any time soon?


Curu isn't on Skype and BC is gone, so I guess it's going to be really late.


Nvm, curu just signed on
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-09 04:51:48
February 09 2012 04:50 GMT
#1268
Actually nevermind previous post, I think I have all night actions. I don't have role PMs however but I can put together a skeleton daypost. Gimme a few.
wat
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 09 2012 04:50 GMT
#1269
On February 08 2012 11:53 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2011 07:34 Ace wrote:
Random Ace quote


On February 09 2012 02:01 chaoser wrote:
In fact every single mafia loss ends with the host or Ace coming in to say the mafia needed to be more active and try to control town discussion. I know for a fact that both BC and Ace make plans and are in a leadership position if they roll scum in a game.


On February 09 2012 09:56 chaoser wrote:
Ace must be the most useless player to have ever played this game then...


On February 09 2012 13:46 chaoser wrote:
I've done more for this town then you've done? Okay bro. I'mma pull an Ace and ignore.


Sounds like somebody has a secret crush
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 09 2012 04:51 GMT
#1270
I do I do! But it's unrequited love I think =[
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 09 2012 04:53 GMT
#1271
Ace 2 stronk
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
February 09 2012 05:15 GMT
#1272
sorry for the delay, a link i sent to curu apparently was missing a letter or something so none of the role information was there for him to compare. Post will be up in the next 10-20, just double checking that I have all the actions correctly inputed.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
February 09 2012 05:15 GMT
#1273
fuuuuuuu didnt see rgt's correction of toads cai
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-10 07:32:56
February 09 2012 05:31 GMT
#1274


Day 2

There was once a time where Gotham city was at peace. With the coming of batman that had all changed. Due to his entry in into the city the most lunatic of lunatics had appeared. That led to the creation of Arkham City.

It was in this city that all the delusional criminal masterminds that had battled with the dark knight had ended up. It was here they warred with eachother. It was a night like no other.

Zsasz had just put down his phone with a huge grin on his face, knife twirling between his fingers when he heard the sound. He turned to see a man in full body armour and a shock stick in his hand approach him. Zsasz attacked with all his might, but his knife just bounced off the armour. Soon he had been subdued.

Two of the inmates ended up stumbling into the wrong areas of the city. One found himself thrown into the lake within the iceberg lounge, while the other was beaten to death with a crowbar. Both had very painful ends.

Jackal the Zsasz was locked in a cage and tazed into submission.
+ Show Spoiler +

Psycho, Serial Killer, Self-hater, compulsive knife holder. These are merely a few characteristics of the life of the killer Zsasz. You enjoy knives greatly and enjoy carving up beautiful women even more. Since being put in Arkham city however there have been near no women to kill. In your depression you have taken to calling all the pay phones to see who picks up. As such you can choose up to 13 players to call. All these players will answer the phones allowing you to talk to them, and them to talk to eachother. You also choose at night someone among these players to kill as you can’t stop yourself from killing.
Once you have selected the players to call, I will create a quicktopic and give the link to you all. If you die your mason network stays open however.


Slardar and kenpachi the insane inmates were both killed horribly.

It is time for an announcement. The riddle game has begun, lucky contestants chosen to join the game have fun. It is now time to have a battle of wits with the Riddler. All who were included in the riddle game must play if they wish to be removed from it. Failure means death. No discussing in thread or in the zsasz QT if you happen to be in it and invited.

Day ends at 11pm est Friday.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 05:39 GMT
#1275
I was hit last night.
RIP Aaliyah
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 09 2012 05:42 GMT
#1276
Can we agree to kick Day 2 off without the levels of retardation of Day 1?

No more claims PLEASE.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 05:44 GMT
#1277
Well, Kurumi has to claim now since he didn't die and with 4 hits already accounted for I doubt he even took a shot.
RIP Aaliyah
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 09 2012 05:49 GMT
#1278
kill kurumi

##vote Kurumi
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 09 2012 05:59 GMT
#1279
Kitaman, did you find sheths spreadsheet convincing? Enough to consider him town?



What is happening with the two people that didn't vote yesterday?
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
February 09 2012 06:01 GMT
#1280
On February 09 2012 14:59 Adam4167 wrote:
Kitaman, did you find sheths spreadsheet convincing? Enough to consider him town?



What is happening with the two people that didn't vote yesterday?


to my knowledge it was only 1, and its already been discussed so dont worry about it.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings28
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 198
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35622
Calm 2495
Shuttle 709
Bisu 686
Hyuk 465
Rush 329
Stork 245
actioN 218
Soma 172
Mong 165
[ Show more ]
Zeus 107
EffOrt 90
Pusan 89
Last 76
Shinee 55
ZerO 50
NotJumperer 48
Shine 45
Dewaltoss 44
ToSsGirL 44
Free 43
Barracks 42
Bale 39
Yoon 38
Soulkey 33
Light 28
Killer 27
sorry 24
HiyA 21
Noble 21
Sharp 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
hero 15
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Dota 2
Gorgc3871
League of Legends
JimRising 345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1344
shoxiejesuss825
edward246
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King122
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko19
Other Games
gofns46160
summit1g6546
singsing1589
ceh9561
crisheroes242
DeMusliM135
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick623
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream0
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• LUISG 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV264
• lizZardDota2118
League of Legends
• Stunt331
Other Games
• Shiphtur832
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
29m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 29m
OSC
11h 44m
Replay Cast
12h 29m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.