• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:25
CEST 13:25
KST 20:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8164 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 212 Next
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 09 2012 06:06 GMT
#1281
I got roleblocked
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 09 2012 06:19 GMT
#1282
i was hoping they would buy the "i cant be roleblocked" lie :p
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 09 2012 06:28 GMT
#1283
im going to make them regret the next 70 hours
cheers!
off to bed!
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 09 2012 06:51 GMT
#1284
I investigated Dr. H last Night. Got guilty as expected.
I honestly dont know why they didn t kill me or RB me or why I am still alive now.
Will be posting more after 6 h or so.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 09 2012 06:53 GMT
#1285
And I was protected by a generous medic.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 09 2012 06:53 GMT
#1286
Because I took a hit
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 09 2012 06:57 GMT
#1287
Did you get his identity or just a 'guilty' check?
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 06:58 GMT
#1288
On February 09 2012 15:51 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I investigated Dr. H last Night. Got guilty as expected.
I honestly dont know why they didn t kill me or RB me or why I am still alive now.
Will be posting more after 6 h or so.

Really? Why don't you tell me which role instead of which alignment.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 07:04 GMT
#1289
Unless rG is an insane cop or had some kind of massive brainfart, he is straight up lying. I think insane is more likely because I see no reason that a scum player would make a fake counter-claim. Considering the nature of two-face as a character in the mythos this is possible. Two-face uses a coin flip to decide whether or not he cleans people and has a good/evil duality present in his mind.

So if there are hidden mechanics in this game I can only assume that there is a chance two-faces check returns the wrong alignment. BC did confirm to me just now in PM that there is zero chance any DT check will return the wrong role so unless two-face is an alignment cop I can only assume he is lying or that BC is lying to me. I don't appreciate bastard mods so I really hope the latter isn't true.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 07:16 GMT
#1290
Alright, BC also says that no mechanics of a persons own role will be hidden from them. Meaning if you are an insane DT you would know it. Is there any chances that your checks are not completely reliable rG?

BC also confirmed that there are no outside influences that could change the result of a check on me (framing power). If I'm wrong about any of this BC pleas

So as far as I see it there are only two possibilities. rGTheSchworz is lying or rGTheScworz is insane.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 07:17 GMT
#1291
On February 09 2012 16:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Alright, BC also says that no mechanics of a persons own role will be hidden from them. Meaning if you are an insane DT you would know it. Is there any chances that your checks are not completely reliable rG?

BC also confirmed that there are no outside influences that could change the result of a check on me (framing power). If I'm wrong about any of this BC please correct me.

So as far as I see it there are only two possibilities. rGTheSchworz is lying or rGTheScworz is insane.


EBWODP
RIP Aaliyah
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 09 2012 07:24 GMT
#1292
If he was an insane DT, I think that might have come up by now.

So we're left with him being an 'alignment cop' with a correct read on you, or hes just lying and trying to drag you down as he dies.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 07:26 GMT
#1293
He's not really in danger though so even if he was scum I don't see why he'd lie. There is a rule against saying the hidden part of your role directly until after it is resolved so he might not be allowed to tell anything beyond "I'm a DT".

BC says it's fine to make up fake powers though.
RIP Aaliyah
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
February 09 2012 07:31 GMT
#1294
On February 09 2012 15:51 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I investigated Dr. H last Night. Got guilty as expected.
I honestly dont know why they didn t kill me or RB me or why I am still alive now.
Will be posting more after 6 h or so.

#Vote DoctorHelvetica

I'm caught up to page 42, and I don't think rg is lying in the claim. It's the sort of thing new-ish people do when they panic.
Anyway, 1 for 1 would still be good for town if I'm wrong about that.

Will post in vote thread when back online.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 09 2012 07:40 GMT
#1295
This is exactly why all the day 1 role claiming was stupid. We are now going to waste half of day 2 debating this crap.


In an effort to head that off, lets talk about something more productive. Who do you think we should lynch today Doc? I'm not seeing many clear posts in your filter about who you believe to be scum.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 07:44 GMT
#1296
Tunkeg and Radfield, I'll make a case once this gets figured out since no one will listen to me. If rG isn't insane then obviously he is scum or CW or something.
RIP Aaliyah
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 09 2012 07:47 GMT
#1297
Imma try to write as i go pretty far behind 30 pages about half way thru. First time trying this lets see how it goes :D

Tunkeg are you seriously doing your tunneling to the death again. It was bad in student mafia and its bad now. You have to stop getting so emotinally invested. If someone offends you it does not mean they are mafia. You need to stop this bad play now its anti town. Put a case but dont do this emotional bullshit.

Toad claims Two-face and says hes immortal. Just a bad play regardless. I think he has some "plan" and it probably involves a fake claim.

Wait Palmar is twoface too thats wierd. Nvm why would Palmar make that thing up with toad i dont get it.

Maybe a counter to cat women. (Perhaps hes Poison Ivy trying to get Catwomen to DT, take a hit at her and then Idk maybe a tracker/watcher involved (forgot which does which) to out the third party) Its wierd to say the least. I kind of dont like it because information is gold in a mafia game. And if you really are Twoface you just gave away information for free : /

Jackal Claims Santa Claus
Scare Crow? maybe Nvm hes zasza (he died)


Crazy QT buziness going on. Apparently a fake Palmar in the QT?

BM claims Hush the medic. I still have no idea why everyone is claiming this game. Is it because of the unique names. Its very wierd.

Wow this is a crazy fucken game. Toad tried to draw a bullet for RGthetwoface but Rg Counterclaims and totally loses the chance of not dying rofl so we have a dead blue tonight god this game is crazy

Offtopic But pics of Opz in creased pants and a button up or it didnt happen

And Jackal died looks like he was blue crazy he got to kill people in his own QT :o

And two townies as well

Both inmates were insane (miller) correct its not a typo.

It seems wierd that two insane townies got killed i would almost say the work of some wierd role. And it looks like one mafia/vig shot got blocked. A claim of a hit from RGtheshouldbedead. Well i caught up. Im really tired atm so no analazy from me i will try to be a bit more active tho D:
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 09 2012 07:50 GMT
#1298
OH its adam adam gimme your scum reads. Ill prolly never see you again because of the time zone diff. So hurry :D
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 09 2012 07:52 GMT
#1299
... if he were catwoman, his check would be accurate and that would make you red.

Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 08:02 GMT
#1300
I still don't know what to make out of Schworz, especially the fact that he's still alive.

Sadly I can't tell you if I got hit tonight because mechanism of being immortal doesn't tell me if I get hit. Maybe I got hit by mafia, maybe I got hit by a vig, maybe I got hit by thirdparty. I would have survived all those yesterday and given the flips I'm going to survive them again tonight. So it's another night of immortality but I don't know if I used that power.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 505
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings42
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko318
OGKoka 190
Rex 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41972
Calm 3610
Shuttle 1585
Bisu 994
FanTaSy 448
Stork 327
Hyuk 314
actioN 312
firebathero 302
Zeus 285
[ Show more ]
Soma 229
Mong 160
Rush 155
Mini 144
Soulkey 144
EffOrt 118
Snow 114
ZerO 104
Last 92
Light 90
Dewaltoss 69
Pusan 59
Shine 45
NotJumperer 42
Bale 39
Barracks 36
Free 35
Killer 35
ToSsGirL 32
Shinee 32
Yoon 31
hero 27
JYJ 24
Sharp 24
Noble 23
Aegong 18
HiyA 18
sorry 14
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5733
Dendi5
League of Legends
JimRising 296
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1457
shoxiejesuss618
kRYSTAL_27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
Other Games
gofns28536
singsing1725
B2W.Neo360
crisheroes224
DeMusliM156
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• LUISG 28
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV331
• lizZardDota2102
League of Legends
• Stunt268
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 36m
OSC
10h 51m
Replay Cast
11h 36m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.